Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My main complaint is that everything is squeezed in. It's too cluttered. I don't want to look at it.

I suggest hiring a designer.

Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love BodySpace and i have made a lot of friends and contacts.. I was even lucky enough to be Bodyspace member of the month last year. I used to be on here daily scouring the forums keeping up with friends etc. but after the Layout change i think i come here a couple times a week at best. The new layout is frustrating, Cluttered, and not user friendly anymore. I would hope Bodybuilding.com will look into this and consider changing it around a little or giving member a "Classic" look option. C'mon guys i know you can do it.
    Alway's giving 110%

Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To be honest, I don't really like this new Bodyspace format. When I'm checking out my Bodyspace I always add the extra / in the end.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Ingvi9//

Feels better for me. Maybe it's just because I feel like it is easier to use. I understand it better.
    Squat: 615 lbs.
    Deadlift: 675 lbs.
    Bench: 370 lbs.
    @ 225 lbs.

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a suggestion for the progress pictures format. For example, let's say I upload a starting pic (front relaxed) and as I progress I add another with the same pose, and so on. I think it would be neat to have the pictures automatically arranged, consecutively (time-line fashion/horizontally side by side), based on pose. As you progress, it will be much for easier others including yourself to see your body's transformation since the pictures will be next to each other, like an evolution format.

Drag and drop to rearrange features would be nice too.

I feel this would also be more convenient than having to keep scrolling up and down through tons of pictures you've progressively added to compare before and afters.
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

TestSSOARstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brakh View Post
    I have a suggestion for the progress pictures format. For example, let's say I upload a starting pic (front relaxed) and as I progress I add another with the same pose, and so on. I think it would be neat to have the pictures automatically arranged, consecutively (time-line fashion/horizontally side by side), based on pose. As you progress, it will be much for easier others including yourself to see your body's transformation since the pictures will be next to each other, like an evolution format.

Drag and drop to rearrange features would be nice too.

I feel this would also be more convenient than having to keep scrolling up and down through tons of pictures you've progressively added to compare before and afters.
    Test forum reply.

jsmithbower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would love to see a better member search myself... I find it hard to figure out whether or not people from my same area or gym are on here or not. I wish I could search within a certain mile radius or search within a specific gym.

SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ingvi9 View Post
    To be honest, I don't really like this new Bodyspace format. When I'm checking out my Bodyspace I always add the extra / in the end.

Feels better for me. Maybe it's just because I feel like it is easier to use. I understand it better.
    This worked for me... I never knew about this trick/feature.

I used to love updating stats and putting videos (favorite and personal).

I don't know how to add videos with the new design, but everything looks functional when adding the extra "/" at the end... it's as if the layout never changed. I was able to finally post youtube videos.
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160258891

June-Goudreau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do we delete our BodySpace page? I don't want my page anymore and it seems like there's no way to get rid of it.

bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by June-Goudreau View Post
    How do we delete our BodySpace page? I don't want my page anymore and it seems like there's no way to get rid of it.
    Contact customer service and they will deactivate your account.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is insane. Along with all of the other little problems I'm having (javascript error hangs), I log into the forum, here, and then attempt to navigate to my personal bodyspace.com page via the side panel, and get this error:

There is no member associated with this page. Did you follow a bad link? View the Members Listing to try to find the member a different way or contact us if you are having problems.
    And then it logs me out. What the heck is going on, now?

I agree with what someone else said above. Let us go back to the "classic" page, already.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The problem above seems to have corrected itself, but on bodyspace pages for the "Last Visit:" I'm still seeing "Jan 16, 1970."

UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found this weird bug:

I do what I can.

UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UsefulBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found another one:

I do what I can.

Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UsefulBro View Post
    I found another one:

lol
    @ 225 lbs.

seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I wish I could search within a certain mile radius or search within a specific gym.

Why am I still getting javascript hangs when I'm just browing bodyspace pages? Every new page I goes to freezes for about 15 seconds before I'm able to stop the script.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ingvi9 View Post

How on Earth did you find this?

Originally Posted by SCJuggernaut View Post
    This worked for me... I never knew about this trick/feature.

I used to love updating stats and putting videos (favorite and personal).

I don't know how to add videos with the new design, but everything looks functional when adding the extra "/" at the end... it's as if the layout never changed. I was able to finally post youtube videos.
    In order to see videos that I added someone would have to click on the "video" button on the left and then click on the "Favorite Bodybuilding and Fitness Videos" text link in the top middle. Who is going to do that? It was so much better when they were just displayed on your profile.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    indeed! LOL

In order to see videos that I added someone would have to click on the "video" button on the left and then click on the "Favorite Bodybuilding and Fitness Videos" text link in the top middle. Who is going to do that? It was so much better when they were just displayed on your profile.
    i totally agree! it is too inconvenient to look at peoples videos and i dont bother to load them on my page any more.
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

I'm a wizard mate Nahh I remembered I could do something like that on another icelandic website to get the old format. Cool that it works on BB to.
    @ 225 lbs.

fifothekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1- I can't set a fat% target using the website, although I can send it using the Android app
    2- The fat% appears correctly in the website, while in the Android app I get erroneous data

swiftlkick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please please update the iPhone app

Please update iPhone app!!!!!!!!!![

Hello Valued Customer,

The mission at Bodybuilding.com has always (and will always) be to do everything we can to help our users reach their health, fitness, andappearance goals. We do this with our amazing free content, superior customer service, low prices, and our member-inspired motivation. With more than 1.2 million members, BodySpace is the world's largest fitness social network.

Starting NOW ... BodySpace is transforming!

The preparation for this transformation has been in progress for last 10 months and will continue throughout all of 2012. BodySpace is the future of the fitness industry and will allow our members to be more engaged, get the information and motivation they need, track their progress, and inspire others all around the world.

This is just the beginning too. Many more features will be released in January and the rest of the year. With the new & improved platform we will be able to launch new features at a rapid rate. Some other new features coming soon are:

-New Sign-Up Wizard & Physique Chooser
    -New Liking & Commenting Capability
    -Workout Tracker 2.0
    -More ******** Integration
    -Improved Member Search
    -New Alert & Notifications System
    -Improved Privacy Controls

Improve iPhone app!!!

Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Huge apologies if this has already been discussed at length - I'd expect it has - It would be super cool to have a running/biking/rowing/swimming tracker like we do for weights.

Just something else to look at the progress of.

Other than that, I really like it here.
    “Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.“ MLK Jr

“They who have put out the people’s eyes reproach them for their blindness” - John Milton

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fatoichi View Post
    Huge apologies if this has already been discussed at length - I'd expect it has - It would be super cool to have a running/biking/rowing/swimming tracker like we do for weights.

Just something else to look at the progress of.

Other than that, I really like it here.
    Yeah I agree. I personally would like to see something more attuned to those of us into HIIT/MMA style working out. There are alot of us on here.

tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

dashboard issue....

Searched, but couldn't find this issue mentioned....Starting April 24, What My Friends Are Up To in the dashboard are no longer listed in chronological order or reverse chronological order, just kind of randomly...makes it kind of useless.

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tomofutah View Post
    Searched, but couldn't find this issue mentioned....Starting April 24, What My Friends Are Up To in the dashboard are no longer listed in chronological order or reverse chronological order, just kind of randomly...makes it kind of useless.
    Mine's the same way.
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCJuggernaut will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good point. You don't know if people have videos unless u check... We are not going to check, I know I don't.

Sometimes I'm bored and I check my own videos LOL. I also update my lifting stats to look at the charts... again for my own entertainment.

Are they still pretending to work on bodyspace? or is that it?
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160258891

Why does the "Last Visit" on our bodyspace pages still read "Jan 16, 1970"?

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to have the option to have body statistics "expire". I last filled out my bodyfat percentage in 2008 yet it's still displayed at the top of my profile as if it was current.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good afternoon All!!

I like the new format of the workout tracker. Great move to finally update it, however I do have a few concerns. I'm not sure if this is in the works or not, but there are two things that are a bit perplexing. First, there doesn't seem to be a way to remove workouts completely. Currently I have two pages of workout templates, half of which I would love to delete, however I dont see a way to make this happen. I can edit the workout, but I can't delete the workout. secondly, once I edit a workout, there doesn't seem to be a way to also edit the title of the workout. I hope this is in the works to being fixed, otherwise people are going to have a tone of unused templates.

Just my concerns. You guys still rank #1 with me and my bodybuilding goals.

-Lex
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lsk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    every profile picture i upload is sideways!!