Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If You're In A Long Distance Relationship GTFIH- LDR Crew

Sup brahs, this is a thread for all of you who have someone far away worth fighting for. Post stories, motivation, talk about issues, whatever. I know the misc is full of insecure brahs who will condemn every LDR, but I also know that my girl and I will make it. Haters gonna hate.

I'll kick us off.

Currently teaching for 1 year in South Korea
    -gf is back home finishing her 3rd year of college (athletic training student)
    -We knew this was coming for 6 months before I left
    -******** message every day, Skype maybe 3 times a week
    -She's coming to visit Jan 11, her spring break, I'm flying to her in July
    -After 1 year I'm done and moving back to her

This girl is my everything brahs. She's exactly my type, gets everything about me, we just feel perfect together. Not a doubt in my mind that we'll make it. She would never do anything dumb back home, she feels the exact same way I do.

Anyway, good luck to all you brahs doing the long distance thing, let's get some comaraderie in here
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fellow LDR brah checking in.

Feelsbatman.jpg sometimes but a lot of the time itfeelsgoodman.jpg

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frumpy View Post
    Fellow LDR brah checking in.

Feelsbatman.jpg sometimes but a lot of the time itfeelsgoodman.jpg
    I know that feel bro. Good luck with your relationship I hope things are going well for you
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    Sup brahs, this is a thread for all of you who have someone far away worth fighting for. Post stories, motivation, talk about issues, whatever. I know the misc is full of insecure brahs who will condemn every LDR, but I also know that my girl and I will make it. Haters gonna hate.

I'll kick us off.

Currently teaching for 1 year in South Korea
    -gf is back home finishing her 3rd year of college (athletic training student)
    -We knew this was coming for 6 months before I left
    -******** message every day, Skype maybe 3 times a week
    -She's coming to visit Jan 11, her spring break, I'm flying to her in July
    -After 1 year I'm done and moving back to her

This girl is my everything brahs. She's exactly my type, gets everything about me, we just feel perfect together. Not a doubt in my mind that we'll make it. She would never do anything dumb back home, she feels the exact same way I do.

Anyway, good luck to all you brahs doing the long distance thing, let's get some comaraderie in here
    Ive been in 2 brah, as long as the trust is there, wont have no problems, and never become jealous or insecure. best of luck with ur ldr, brah.
    @ndr0g3nik@ddi¢t

Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GL with your LDR, had one a while back and it didn't work out. ****ing sucked but I hope yours goes well.

guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was in a LDR relationship that ended this year, did not work out and got my heart broken, at least i learned some valuable lessons in relationships and life.. LDR are destined to fail 98% of the time.

but anyway - i wish the best of luck to you OP and the other brahs here.

MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelanotanFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LDR is all about trust and honesty. Misc is not a good place to discuss this topic though lol Everyone is just going to say the girl is a slut and will cheat.

MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MNBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came overseas, gf (ex now) knew bout 2 months ahead of time. Came here, 2 months after being here she kisses her best friend (who's a guy) when she's drunk, claims she just kissed him...but I don't believe that ****. Can't trust her and break up with her a couple weeks later.

Biggest piece of advice is the trust. Cuz if it gets broken and your really far away it's hard to get that trust back.
    |Wild|Vikings|Twins|

Registered User JoocynessLevel5's Avatar
    JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocynessLevel5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So far both of my serious relationships have been long distance. First one didn't work out, just weren't good for each other, but the current one is going fine. I had more trust in these 2 relationships than I'd have with ANY girl in my area. Every girl in my area is a huge slut I find. Just knowing that they're from where I live turns me off and I can't be anything more than friends with them. It's hard sometimes but oh well. It'll be worth it when I can be with my current girlfriend again. Perfect wife material.

Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was in a LDR with a girl for 2 years. Broke up with her because I felt distant. Tried to get back with her 2 weeks later, and she got in a new relationship with some stoner kid that works at some fast food place. I tried getting back with her when I was training so my cellphone died and I was freaking out.

But that experience destroyed my betaness. I know how to party and have a good time. I don't hate her, but I don't want her back in my life.

Live. Lost. Learned <3<3<3

Good luck to all you trying to work this out.
    USMC 2008-Current 03OG

Originally Posted by Musclesnink561 View Post
    Ive been in 2 brah, as long as the trust is there, wont have no problems, and never become jealous or insecure. best of luck with ur ldr, brah.
    Originally Posted by Ensamvarg View Post
    GL with your LDR, had one a while back and it didn't work out. ****ing sucked but I hope yours goes well.
    Originally Posted by guy20 View Post
    i was in a LDR relationship that ended this year, did not work out and got my heart broken, at least i learned some valuable lessons in relationships and life.. LDR are destined to fail 98% of the time.

but anyway - i wish the best of luck to you OP and the other brahs here.
    Originally Posted by MelanotanFreak View Post
    LDR is all about trust and honesty. Misc is not a good place to discuss this topic though lol Everyone is just going to say the girl is a slut and will cheat.
    yeah but I don't really care what people on the internet have to say, agree about the trust factor.
    Originally Posted by MNBrah View Post
    Came overseas, gf (ex now) knew bout 2 months ahead of time. Came here, 2 months after being here she kisses her best friend (who's a guy) when she's drunk, claims she just kissed him...but I don't believe that ****. Can't trust her and break up with her a couple weeks later.

Biggest piece of advice is the trust. Cuz if it gets broken and your really far away it's hard to get that trust back.

Yeah trust is huge, it's all about the trust factor, and I agree once it's gone it's almost impossible to regain. I trust my girl 100% though and she trusts me. Communication is also a huge factor, we message every day and skype frequently, but having an open level of communication is a great advantage.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Musclesnink561 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah but I don't really care what people on the internet have to say, agree about the trust factor.

Yeah trust is huge, it's all about the trust factor, and I agree once it's gone it's almost impossible to regain. I trust my girl 100% though and she trusts me. Communication is also a huge factor, we message every day and skype frequently, but having an open level of communication is a great advantage.
    nice thread tho, good to know theres alot of other dudes in ldr's, a ldr is better than no relationship.
    @ndr0g3nik@ddi¢t

YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was in one, She was so scared that I was going to cheat, then she cheated.

I was positive I was going to marry her too.

such is life.

Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LDR Brah checking in. At times it's nice to have the space, others it feelsbatman.jpg

EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000) EViNCaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had it and prob will happen again.

brb went 1/2 year to south afrika
    brb 1 year to Amerika
    brb still together after 8 years

feelsgoodman
    I can't stand the people that put their hands on the bar. It's my set not your set so keep your damn hands off the bar. If I can't get it up that's my problem.

-Branch Warren

Always pick #1 Crew

Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frumpy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Checking in again, I hope everyones LDR is going well. Mine is going amazing right now. Fuarking love this bish.

How're you guys?

Originally Posted by Musclesnink561 View Post
    nice thread tho, good to know theres alot of other dudes in ldr's, a ldr is better than no relationship.
    Thanks man, yeah, I mean I get a lot of **** being in Korea and not living the single life, but honestly, my girl makes me so happy and even if it doesn't work out, it's worth it to try. You never know what could happen unless you give it a go, if it works we'll come out so much stronger and better off, and if not, I'll still be able to take away a good learning experience. No regrets.

Originally Posted by YoBroseidon View Post
    I was in one, She was so scared that I was going to cheat, then she cheated.

I was positive I was going to marry her too.

such is life.
    ouch, I feel like that's not uncommon, so worried about the other person you forget to check yourself. My gf isn't worried that I'll cheat, and I'm not worried she will either, it's nice having that sense of relaxed confidence in each other. IT makes things easier too, if she knows I'm confident in myself and in her it gives her more confidence in the relationship as a whole

Originally Posted by Tototoro View Post
    LDR Brah checking in. At times it's nice to have the space, others it feelsbatman.jpg
    agreed, I like having the freedom to myself sometimes, but I lived with her for a couple months before I left and sometimes I just miss the stupid things about being together all the time.
    Originally Posted by EViNCaR View Post
    Had it and prob will happen again.

brb went 1/2 year to south afrika
    brb 1 year to Amerika
    brb still together after 8 years

feelsgoodman
    Nice! Glad to hear the success story man, I really hope things keep working out for you in the future, it sounds like if it does have to happen again that you've already been able to tackle the distance so it should be no problem! Thanks for the inspiration

Checking in again, I hope everyones LDR is going well. Mine is going amazing right now. Fuarking love this bish.

How're you guys?
    Glad to hear brah, I'm right in the same boat. Things are going real well between me and my girl, she's coming to visit on Jan 11th and we're both just real excited, building up the anticipation and talking to each other a lot, New Years was rough not being with her, and she had to work until 4am, but we'll make up for it once she gets here. I feel so fortunate, my parents bought her a plane ticket as a surprise Christmas present to both of us, made her cry (srs) and it's going to make things so much easier. Really great surprise, I didn't want anything else for Christmas anyway so I'm ecstatic.

Will keep this thread bumped and updated for everyone, hope to hear many more positive stories and hope everyone's staying on the bright side. Remember that trust is number 1. You should know your girl better than anyone else, so you should know whether or not you can trust her. As soon as you start to let that slide and start to have doubts you better check yourself or you're in for some rough times.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Hey brah, bumping the thread. I just had a talk to my girl about hanging with other guys. She doesn't really do that, but an opportunity came up and she let me know about it, and asked me if I cared. I explained to her that I didn't want her to do it, but it was up to her. She trusted me and was reasonable and told me she didn't want to do it if I didn't feel comfortable. Damn, she doesn't use women logic, and I love her lol. I trust her, it's just I don't trust the intentions of other men. Anyways, I hope everything is going well brah! Keep us updated.

Glad to hear about your Christmas gift and what not.

Hey brah, bumping the thread. I just had a talk to my girl about hanging with other guys. She doesn't really do that, but an opportunity came up and she let me know about it, and asked me if I cared. I explained to her that I didn't want her to do it, but it was up to her. She trusted me and was reasonable and told me she didn't want to do it if I didn't feel comfortable. Damn, she doesn't use women logic, and I love her lol. I trust her, it's just I don't trust the intentions of other men. Anyways, I hope everything is going well brah! Keep us updated.

Glad to hear about your Christmas gift and what not.
    Nice man, glad you talked it out, although a word of advice, she probably will end up in social situations with guys at some point. Granted, she's admitted she's not going to seek friendships with other guys or look for opportunities to hang out with other guys but the inevitable will happen. That's when you truly have to trust her, and just know that she's your girl and she would never let any guy get the best of her. My gf goes out all the time with her friends and such but she never drinks to the point of blacking out or anything like that, and she makes sure she would never be in a position to be taken advantage of by someone else. I know that she's gonna be out with guys while I'm gone and I know that there will be guys who probably want to **** her while I'm gone, but I really don't care because I know in the end she is mine and she will never do that.

If she does, she just lost the best thing she's ever had. Just have that mindset, the more confidence you exude, the more she'll want to stay with you. GJDM on having the talk tho. We make light of the fact that she gets hit on a lot and when I get hit on and we tell each other the stories and laugh about them. If anything, it makes me feel good knowing that other guys want her and she's all mine
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchseventy7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    trust plays a very big role but a key factor and I mean KEY is communication bro, you gotta be skyping every spare second u get, and if ur not skyping ur talking on the phone or emailing or sending a sms or hitting her up on face book, thats how its gotta be if its gonna work out, good luck op
    R.I.P ZYZZ

Originally Posted by mitchseventy7 View Post
    trust plays a very big role but a key factor and I mean KEY is communication bro, you gotta be skyping every spare second u get, and if ur not skyping ur talking on the phone or emailing or sending a sms or hitting her up on face book, thats how its gotta be if its gonna work out, good luck op
    Agree and disagree here. Trust and communication are the driving forces behind making a LDR work, yes, but you shouldn't feel compelled to spend every free second trying to talk to her. As long as you keep regular, open communication in some way (email fb message, skype, whatever) on a daily or semi daily basis, that should be enough. You should be able to experience some of the freedoms of being in a new place without that person just as you should trust her to be independent on her own and still committed to the relationship
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going to be at the end of the year... I'm scared brahs. Been with my girlfriend 2 years, 4 months... which is a long time for someone my age. Both first relationship. She's going up to Scotland for doing a veterinary sciences degree (5 years) and will be hundreds of miles away. How do you brahs cope?

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LDR's ... .LOL... ****ing foreveraloners ITT.

I'll cut through the bull**** for you all, THEY...DONT...WORK.

2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2bds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    was in one for 1.5 yrs she dumped me on halloween 2011 feelsbadman.jpg but as someone said i learned some valuable lessons about relationships/girls/life so that part of it feelsgoodman. getting random texts from her would always make me feel good and not having that anymore is prob the worst of it. gl brahs keep fighting the good fight

Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000)
    LDr's do not work. I've been in one. They're fraught with a lack of trust, and for good reason.

Originally Posted by chillz View Post
    Going to be at the end of the year... I'm scared brahs. Been with my girlfriend 2 years, 4 months... which is a long time for someone my age. Both first relationship. She's going up to Scotland for doing a veterinary sciences degree (5 years) and will be hundreds of miles away. How do you brahs cope?
    Good luck man, but keep in mind you're still young. I'm not about to put age restrictions on love and lasting relationships but like I said just keep it in mind. That aside, my girl's thousands of miles away from me right now, but I know I'll be able to see her when I come back in a year. You cope by taking solace in the fact that you've built a strong, healthy relationship where you know you can trust each other and you both know you have something worth fighting for.
    Originally Posted by dtoxUK View Post
    LDR's ... .LOL... ****ing foreveraloners ITT.

I'll cut through the bull**** for you all, THEY...DONT...WORK.
    thanks for your opinion, now kindly leave my thread. This is for motivation for those of us who aren't foreveralone. Sorry yours didn't work.

Originally Posted by 2bds View Post
    was in one for 1.5 yrs she dumped me on halloween 2011 feelsbadman.jpg but as someone said i learned some valuable lessons about relationships/girls/life so that part of it feelsgoodman. getting random texts from her would always make me feel good and not having that anymore is prob the worst of it. gl brahs keep fighting the good fight
    Exactly brah, well said. Live and learn, if you think it's worth it, fight the good fight, it may not work out in the end but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy the good times when you have them and that you won't learn anything from it. Every time I see a fb message from my girl I smile.

Originally Posted by Al.Capone View Post
    LDr's do not work. I've been in one. They're fraught with a lack of trust, and for good reason.
    Sorry you had a rough experience. I'm glad your evidence can speak volumes and seal the books shut on the thousands of LDR's that exist in this world. If you have nothing positive to contribute, kindly leave. Perhaps if you wish to help those of us in LDR's you can explain why your relationship was untrusting and how it broke down so some people can know what to avoid or look out for
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Nice man, glad you talked it out, although a word of advice, she probably will end up in social situations with guys at some point. Granted, she's admitted she's not going to seek friendships with other guys or look for opportunities to hang out with other guys but the inevitable will happen. That's when you truly have to trust her, and just know that she's your girl and she would never let any guy get the best of her. My gf goes out all the time with her friends and such but she never drinks to the point of blacking out or anything like that, and she makes sure she would never be in a position to be taken advantage of by someone else. I know that she's gonna be out with guys while I'm gone and I know that there will be guys who probably want to **** her while I'm gone, but I really don't care because I know in the end she is mine and she will never do that.

If she does, she just lost the best thing she's ever had. Just have that mindset, the more confidence you exude, the more she'll want to stay with you. GJDM on having the talk tho. We make light of the fact that she gets hit on a lot and when I get hit on and we tell each other the stories and laugh about them. If anything, it makes me feel good knowing that other guys want her and she's all mine
    Agreed brah. I'm confident if she does fcuk me over, she will lose the best thing she has ever had. I'm confident. I trust her. But you and I both know, we have our "sad" days aha. I hope all is well and I'll update you and maybe send you a PM to talk about some stuff if it comes up.

Agreed brah. I'm confident if she does fcuk me over, she will lose the best thing she has ever had. I'm confident. I trust her. But you and I both know, we have our "sad" days aha. I hope all is well and I'll update you and maybe send you a PM to talk about some stuff if it comes up.
    Yeah I gotcha, sounds like you have the right frame of mind but I'm with you on the sad days part. I know there are days when it seems like you can really feel the distance and it makes it so much harder to believe. Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever if you need to talk brah.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped OP.

I'm in one too. Im confident and trust my girlfriend but i do get jealous often when i see her taking pics with other guys while i am away. I have a great relationship with the mom and she's told me her daughter is one to trust and that she won't do anything wrong. My biggest fear is her not having that physical attention there with her all the time and that she'll cheat just for thrill of it. Love her and see myself together with her but i do get a little scared soemtimes.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

TIP FOR THE WEEK: Avoid being too inquisitive.

So she went out last night/this weekend with her friends. Depending on the state and type of your relationship this might stir some questions about what happened, where they went, how drunk she got, who she danced with, etc. Fact is, she's not going to bring a stenographer out with her every time she goes on a weekend with the girls, and she's not going to want to share every single detail with you. It's ok to ask what she did and who she was out with, but let her give you as much information as she wants. Unless you have legitimate reason to suspect something suspicious, don't push her to explain every last detail. The more you hound her about her every move the more she will feel like you don't trust her and that will cause a rift in your relationship. If you both care about each other and trust each other enough to be trying the long distance thing, you might have to go out on a limb and trust that she wouldn't do anything to harm the relationship and if she did, she would have the respect for you to tell you. There are obviously exceptions and every case is different, but the point I'm trying to make is that if you are too inquisitive about her activities without you, it will only make you look more insecure and make her feel like you doubt her.

Stay strong brahs.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*