Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JediBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can u please idleast make the threads created section back to the way it was...

its annoying cause i cant find my own threads

datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50) datdere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    with the 'latest bodystats' diagram, make the picture correlate with the stats. i.e if you have skinny stats have a skinny model etc. Make it simple and once they reach a certain point in size it changes. Also too complicated and ********ish, return it to how it was before.

BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigWBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    lolz. gjdm

John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well looks like Im officially done with this site..

Ive asked about why my stalking numbers arent changing about 3 weeks ago.. that still has not been fixed. I cant see if my friends are being added or not.

I just dont see a reason to come back to this site no more.
    Its not even about the stalking numbers or the friends numbers changing when i add people..its just honestly getting really boring.
    Its alot slower. Yah the females will reply back to you and say hi here and there.. But none really show any serious interest in getting to know you.. Its more just like random comments from them here and there....

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is garbage, where do I find the last thread I posted in??? Once I know that it will be good
    RaPe BAcK

get ripped or die mirin' Papirriki's Avatar
    Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How do i change my sig?? I can't seem to figure this out.
    Originally Posted by GottaBeHUGE View Post
    It is garbage, where do I find the last thread I posted in??? Once I know that it will be good
    and, if you're on a desktop. Just go to your cp, get on w/e post you've been repped/negged for, then click on your name and go to "view forum posts"

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Papirriki View Post
    How do i change my sig?? I can't seem to figure this out.

and, if you're on a desktop. Just go to your cp, get on w/e post you've been repped/negged for, then click on your name and go to "view forum posts"
    Changing sig has always been in user cp > settings > signature

As for forum posts there is a button within bodyspace that says "view all xxx forum posts"

Click that and it will give you all your most recent posts in descending order..

Easy

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if this is related: Searching member list by partial user name does not work...does not return a list of usernames that match what you entered. For example to search for "xyz_user" just putting in "xyz" into search box only returns "xyz" if such a user exists.

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    BodySpace Redesign: Fixes for January 16, 2012

Everything from Friday's list, except for the very last item, was deployed today on schedule. The pager issue did not make into this deployment. It will be resolved in a future deployment.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SoSick View Post
    can you make a redirect in the site's .htaccess folder to redirect www.bodybuilding.com/misc to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

i run a vbulletin board as well and have done this same thing if you have any questions on what I mean. it would be a huge convenience, especially if it's done with all forums here.

sorry this is off-topic, just while we have you here...
    Done. Give it a few minutes to kick in.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Done. Give it a few minutes to kick in.
    Awesome, thanks! No more having to go to the homepage, then forum, then misc when on new comps.

p.s. I think I should be modded for this or at least repped by every admin and mod on the site for life

p.p.s. Just a suggestion, I think doing this with all the forums, i.e. bodybuilding.com/supplements, would be good for the site

instead of telling people "go to bodybuilding.com, then forum, then supplements (have to search for it)", you could instead say "go to bodybuilding.com/supplements".
    Last edited by SoSick; 01-17-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

FYI, our Community development teams are hard at work squashing more bugs. While deployments may be less frequent than the first few weeks, we are not slowing down on continuing to improve the overall experience and quality of the new BodySpace.

Our next scheduled deployment is set for January 26th, 2012. This deployment will include several fixes for which we will provide a detailed list early next week.

Some highlights in the next release include:

- Corrections and updates to the pagers on Friends/Following/Followers pages

- Updating Styles for empty Friends/Following/Followers pages

- Addressing some character encoding issues so characters like ‘ are shown correctly

- Updated templates on select pages to continue to improve the visual appearance of the entire community

- Research is also being conducted on issues that have been reported in BodyBlogs regarding some user’s ability to post

Again, we will provide a detailed list next week so all are aware of the changes that are forthcoming.

January 26th BodySpace Fixes

A deployment was made to BodySpace yesterday that included several updates. The list below is a summary of what was deployed (updated).

• Fixed issue where preview of first lines of blogs display special characters incorrectly
    • Fixed pager on Following list pages
    • Chart tooltip for Lean Body Mass will now only show one decimal place
    • Changes to help address issue where some user’s were getting “Error saving new entry” when trying to post a BodyBlog
    • Changes to help address issue where user’s were reporting they couldn’t post to blog because their account wasn’t activated
    • Fixed pager on Followers list pages
    • Fixed pager in Friend Request page
    • Fixed weight label to show Lbs. instead of LBS in profile page header
    • Fixed issues where empty Friends/Followers/Following pages had incorrect styles
    • Corrected error message on modal where user updates their weight
    • Restored Edit link above profile photo on user profile page
    • Removed View All Popular posts link below popular blogs section on BodySpace home page
    • Made progress photos on profile page link to user’s progress photo section
    • A user with no text goal on their profile has a link for another user to Encourage them to add a goal. This link has been corrected so that it now goes to the commenting page
    • Logged in user looking at their own profile page was seeing “Encourage them to upload” in the progress photo section instead of “Add Photo” . This has been corrected.
    • Favorite articles was showing incorrect information. It was showing the intro text twice instead of the title and intro text. This has been corrected.
    • Corrected user location so that it shows city, state, country per the user settings in the Personal Information modal.

In addition, the styles of several pages were updated to be in line with the new design.

• Invite others to join BodyGroup page
    • Comment Page
    • Add as Inspirational page
    • Group Invite page
    • Member Listing
    • Latest Lifting Stats Updates
    • Latest BodySpace Workout Tracker Results
    • Latest Personal Records

FYI, at this point in time, we prefer to receive feedback and bug reports via our official Feedback channel, located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=feedback

Thanks for your continued suggestions, they do help!

andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    FYI, at this point in time, we prefer to receive feedback and bug reports via our official Feedback channel, located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=feedback

Thanks for your continued suggestions, they do help!
    Bug Report

When I go to someones boyspace profile and try to click "private message"

It says I am banned. I assume this is an error as I am not banned.

Edit:

Took a screenshot

You got 6000? You know what to do.

Herpa Derp of Derpopolis isoletol's Avatar
    isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50) isoletol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't see bodyspaces anymore. It either says Connection Reset or doesn't load at all. :*(
    Removable Shower Head Crew
    Please Respond

Erde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get to change weight and other body data very rarely, usually it just doesn't change. Seems really really buggy. Haven't encountered a webspace this buggy ever before I think that was supposedly finished.

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by isoletol View Post
    I can't see bodyspaces anymore. It either says Connection Reset or doesn't load at all. :*(
    This. I have been getting this error for the past 2 months and you guys have done NOTHING to fix it. Bodyspace lags on a daily basis and if I want to view my own I have to spend a good 5 minutes refreshing/opening new tabs and pasting the link only for it to finally load the front page. Clicking something on my bodyspace results in the same exact thing happening. It's a long ass process JUST to use BS. Can you guys fix this please?

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so I know bodyspace is not new anymore, but after being off for more then year I decide to get on the other day and this is all I get when I click on Action items, request or notifications:
    "Something has gone wrong! A system error or permission issue has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click Body Space Home to navigate to the page you requested. "

any fix to this?
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."