can you make a redirect in the site's .htaccess folder to redirect www.bodybuilding.com/misc to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
i run a vbulletin board as well and have done this same thing if you have any questions on what I mean. it would be a huge convenience, especially if it's done with all forums here.
sorry this is off-topic, just while we have you here...
01-13-2012, 09:55 PM #331
Last edited by SoSick; 01-13-2012 at 10:36 PM.Civilize the mind but make savage the body
01-13-2012, 09:57 PM #332
01-14-2012, 06:49 AM #333
- Join Date: Oct 2011
- Location: Sydney, Nsw, Australia
- Age: 17
- Posts: 192
- Rep Power: 258
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM #334
01-15-2012, 11:31 AM #335
- Join Date: Aug 2011
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Age: 38
- Posts: 1,342
- Rep Power: 0
Well looks like Im officially done with this site..
Ive asked about why my stalking numbers arent changing about 3 weeks ago.. that still has not been fixed. I cant see if my friends are being added or not.
I just dont see a reason to come back to this site no more.
Its not even about the stalking numbers or the friends numbers changing when i add people..its just honestly getting really boring.
Its alot slower. Yah the females will reply back to you and say hi here and there.. But none really show any serious interest in getting to know you.. Its more just like random comments from them here and there....
01-15-2012, 02:28 PM #336
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM #337
- Join Date: Feb 2011
- Location: Texas, United States
- Posts: 1,092
- Rep Power: 854
01-15-2012, 05:32 PM #338Are you a personal trainer?
Want to learn to train clients professionally online?
Make more money, work from anywhere, choose your clients.
01-16-2012, 04:50 PM #339
01-16-2012, 05:37 PM #340
BodySpace Redesign: Fixes for January 16, 2012
Everything from Friday's list, except for the very last item, was deployed today on schedule. The pager issue did not make into this deployment. It will be resolved in a future deployment.Want to hide your BodySpace profile? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:
01-16-2012, 05:42 PM #341
01-17-2012, 02:55 AM #342
p.s. I think I should be modded for this or at least repped by every admin and mod on the site for life
p.p.s. Just a suggestion, I think doing this with all the forums, i.e. bodybuilding.com/supplements, would be good for the site
instead of telling people "go to bodybuilding.com, then forum, then supplements (have to search for it)", you could instead say "go to bodybuilding.com/supplements".
Last edited by SoSick; 01-17-2012 at 03:31 AM.Civilize the mind but make savage the body
01-19-2012, 01:42 PM #343
FYI, our Community development teams are hard at work squashing more bugs. While deployments may be less frequent than the first few weeks, we are not slowing down on continuing to improve the overall experience and quality of the new BodySpace.
Our next scheduled deployment is set for January 26th, 2012. This deployment will include several fixes for which we will provide a detailed list early next week.
Some highlights in the next release include:
- Corrections and updates to the pagers on Friends/Following/Followers pages
- Updating Styles for empty Friends/Following/Followers pages
- Addressing some character encoding issues so characters like ‘ are shown correctly
- Updated templates on select pages to continue to improve the visual appearance of the entire community
- Research is also being conducted on issues that have been reported in BodyBlogs regarding some user’s ability to post
Again, we will provide a detailed list next week so all are aware of the changes that are forthcoming.Want to hide your BodySpace profile? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:
01-27-2012, 10:41 AM #344
January 26th BodySpace Fixes
A deployment was made to BodySpace yesterday that included several updates. The list below is a summary of what was deployed (updated).
• Fixed issue where preview of first lines of blogs display special characters incorrectly
• Fixed pager on Following list pages
• Chart tooltip for Lean Body Mass will now only show one decimal place
• Changes to help address issue where some user’s were getting “Error saving new entry” when trying to post a BodyBlog
• Changes to help address issue where user’s were reporting they couldn’t post to blog because their account wasn’t activated
• Fixed pager on Followers list pages
• Fixed pager in Friend Request page
• Fixed weight label to show Lbs. instead of LBS in profile page header
• Fixed issues where empty Friends/Followers/Following pages had incorrect styles
• Corrected error message on modal where user updates their weight
• Restored Edit link above profile photo on user profile page
• Removed View All Popular posts link below popular blogs section on BodySpace home page
• Made progress photos on profile page link to user’s progress photo section
• A user with no text goal on their profile has a link for another user to Encourage them to add a goal. This link has been corrected so that it now goes to the commenting page
• Logged in user looking at their own profile page was seeing “Encourage them to upload” in the progress photo section instead of “Add Photo” . This has been corrected.
• Favorite articles was showing incorrect information. It was showing the intro text twice instead of the title and intro text. This has been corrected.
• Corrected user location so that it shows city, state, country per the user settings in the Personal Information modal.
In addition, the styles of several pages were updated to be in line with the new design.
• Invite others to join BodyGroup page
• Comment Page
• Add as Inspirational page
• Group Invite page
• Member Listing
• Latest Lifting Stats Updates
• Latest BodySpace Workout Tracker Results
• Latest Personal RecordsWant to hide your BodySpace profile? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:
03-08-2012, 09:49 AM #345
FYI, at this point in time, we prefer to receive feedback and bug reports via our official Feedback channel, located here:
Thanks for your continued suggestions, they do help!
03-08-2012, 09:52 AM #346
- Join Date: Oct 2007
- Location: Georgian Bay, Ontaro, Canada
- Age: 29
- Posts: 6,436
- Rep Power: 12924
04-17-2012, 05:07 PM #347
- Join Date: Aug 2011
- Location: California, United States
- Age: 28
- Posts: 701
- Rep Power: 227
05-27-2012, 10:02 AM #348
- Join Date: May 2012
- Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
- Age: 40
- Posts: 1
- Rep Power: 0
05-27-2012, 04:01 PM #349
09-22-2013, 07:13 PM #350
so I know bodyspace is not new anymore, but after being off for more then year I decide to get on the other day and this is all I get when I click on Action items, request or notifications:
"Something has gone wrong! A system error or permission issue has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click Body Space Home to navigate to the page you requested. "
any fix to this?I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."
By takemehigher in forum Religion and PoliticsReplies: 296Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:36 AM