Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MusclePack's BodySpace

Plenty of Fish HELP WITH CONVO!

Ok, so I don't normally go on plenty of fish but I thought I would check it out. So a girl puts her display picture as her in a bikini and I was like dammmnn nice body for sure. She's pretty hot. So I need help with some conversation (yes....I suck and got no game). I mean, I could conversate socially with her but I think I've started off pretty good. I wanna test the waters and see if she gets flirty/sexual or wants more of just a conversation.

Me: Wow, nice body :P Going to the gym always pays off.
    Her: Thanks ) Yes, Yes it does! And its fun too )

So now I need to keep it going and have a good reply....instead of turning it into a different topic.

AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I offer personal training sessions for 100 bucks an hour when should i put you on my schedule.
    Just an Ab in a Lat world :-/

Stats: 5'7", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41
    JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JellySausage's BodySpace
    If only there were threads around specifically devoted to POF.

If only.

AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbInALatWorld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    oh and put a smiley on the end, as they say on the boondocks "bitches love da smiley faces" reps plz.
    Just an Ab in a Lat world :-/

Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DiMattia43's BodySpace
    keep talking about the gym...SRS...she might a gym nut....great convo u can have there...
    **Italian Crew**

All it takes is Time-Patience-Devotion-Education to become what you want to be.

"Life comes at you fast, thats when you need to relax. Take in what life throws at you, then the better you will do. We will never get all we want or need, do what we do best and we will always succeed"

BB.com- Transformation of the Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brian_dimattia.htm

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control...
    i want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul...

DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    POF is 99% a waste of time, most of the ime....i always seen ppl on here talk about it.... so i checked it out.... nothing really came out of it.....

but....

a few weeks ago a girl messaged me and we talked then hooked up on facebook..... she is 100% Italian like me ( my dream type of girl), a gym nut, she does figure shows,she is a strong 9/10, from my area, is into me... we bee talking for a while and went out a few times...taking things slow, her job keep her really busy.... but its worth the wait....

so OP, keep the convo going about what u tw hit it off on already
    **Italian Crew**

"Life comes at you fast, thats when you need to relax. Take in what life throws at you, then the better you will do. We will never get all we want or need, do what we do best and we will always succeed"

MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MusclePack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MusclePack's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AbInALatWorld View Post
    oh and put a smiley on the end, as they say on the boondocks "bitches love da smiley faces" reps plz.
    lol yea, that's why i put the :P ...cuz i know it adds good to a convo

Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post
    POF is 99% a waste of time, most of the ime....i always seen ppl on here talk about it.... so i checked it out.... nothing really came out of it.....

but....

a few weeks ago a girl messaged me and we talked then hooked up on facebook..... she is 100% Italian like me ( my dream type of girl), a gym nut, she does figure shows,she is a strong 9/10, from my area, is into me... we bee talking for a while and went out a few times...taking things slow, her job keep her really busy.... but its worth the wait....

yea, same here, i checked it out a while ago but then i kinda felt creeped out to go meet some random, but i guess adding them on facebook and taking it really slow like conversation over the internet helps, some girl messaged me before and wanted to go running with me but i dunno, i wasnt up for randomness like that

well im pretty horny tonight so i wanted to like reply with something rather sexual/witty...considering she put her profile picture as a bikini picture of herself shes obviously lookin for that type of attention, but the rest of her pictures looks like shes fairly innocent, so i wouldnt be surprised if shes that type of innocent girl that's never gotten dick before and that is wanting some and she's showin off her nice body, or i may be wrong, but at least thats what i get from her profile

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post

but....

Good luck brah. Do yourself a favor and avoid putting all your eggs in 1 ****ing basket. It will break. I never used pof but, I get a fair bit of love from bishes over fb msg or fb chat. The ones suggesting "lets hangout" or "get drinks." I wish they would be more forward 99% of the time and say, lets bang, and I will post in the misc. Then, I'd follow up with bragging about how much I love myself and why every man should be stuffing or disregarding them. Wait wut?

Now, lets be CEREAL. If you use pof guys (I don't), do so. String together a paragraph, what your about, how you live, hobbies, your adventurous lifestyle, then, challenge her to come out? How?

After your short msg, I ended off in inspirational01's fake pof account - "your cute/fit/creative/entertaining/funny but, are you ADVENTUROUS?" and yes, I am well aware of wking. Notasingle****isgiven.jpg. Have i? Given? Compliments? Sure but, when least expected and if they have deserved it. Lets also keep in mind, it was a fake pof account for a kid that thought it was all about looks. 99% I bet are attention whores, bishes who have daddy issues, and likely desperate.

Point is, you challenge her ass to come out. She could be ****ing Ema Stone or Taylor ****ing Swift but, if she isn't adventurous, GO KILL YOURSELF. Notasingle****isigven.jpg.

Send 100000000000000000000000000 msgs or as many as possible to as many girls you would smash.

WARNING: Using pof doesn't mean start eating twkinies, wearing track pants, not going out, and becoming a slob. Get your fat asses off the ****ing computer, hit on bitches in your every day life. Work is fair game. Just be ****ing discreet about it. Complacency is a playboy's death. Even if asesthetic, it only goes downhill for a complacent piece of **** male.

PS: I also copyed and pasted each message to every girl for inspirational01/. Best yet, it got hits from a lot of girls, many of whom I would honestly ****. Pretty girls. Some of the responses were funny too. If only pof let you keep them cause, the misc would have screen shots of what I actually sent. If there is a way, AWARE ME, I will rep you, and deliver the specifics here.

Best part of a response, I called girls by the wrong name, and the hotter the girl, the more absurd a name I gave them. I called one hot girl BOB and she raged in the PM. I cried in laughter.

Originally Posted by MusclePack View Post
    lol yea, that's why i put the :P ...cuz i know it adds good to a convo

yea, same here, i checked it out a while ago but then i kinda felt creeped out to go meet some random, but i guess adding them on facebook and taking it really slow like conversation over the internet helps, some girl messaged me before and wanted to go running with me but i dunno, i wasnt up for randomness like that

well im pretty horny tonight so i wanted to like reply with something rather sexual/witty...considering she put her profile picture as a bikini picture of herself shes obviously lookin for that type of attention, but the rest of her pictures looks like shes fairly innocent, so i wouldnt be surprised if shes that type of innocent girl that's never gotten dick before and that is wanting some and she's showin off her nice body, or i may be wrong, but at least thats what i get from her profile

i will only talk to girls on there with a FB page.... then texts, then phone...then see how it goes and meet up
    **Italian Crew**