Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)

Plenty of Fish HELP WITH CONVO!

Ok, so I don't normally go on plenty of fish but I thought I would check it out. So a girl puts her display picture as her in a bikini and I was like dammmnn nice body for sure. She's pretty hot. So I need help with some conversation (yes....I suck and got no game). I mean, I could conversate socially with her but I think I've started off pretty good. I wanna test the waters and see if she gets flirty/sexual or wants more of just a conversation.

Me: Wow, nice body :P Going to the gym always pays off.
    Her: Thanks ) Yes, Yes it does! And its fun too )

So now I need to keep it going and have a good reply....instead of turning it into a different topic.

AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100)
    I offer personal training sessions for 100 bucks an hour when should i put you on my schedule.
    Just an Ab in a Lat world :-/

JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000)
    If only there were threads around specifically devoted to POF.

If only.

AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100) AbInALatWorld is not very well liked. (-100)
    oh and put a smiley on the end, as they say on the boondocks "bitches love da smiley faces" reps plz.
    Just an Ab in a Lat world :-/

DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep talking about the gym...SRS...she might a gym nut....great convo u can have there...

DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000)
    POF is 99% a waste of time, most of the ime....i always seen ppl on here talk about it.... so i checked it out.... nothing really came out of it.....

but....

a few weeks ago a girl messaged me and we talked then hooked up on facebook..... she is 100% Italian like me ( my dream type of girl), a gym nut, she does figure shows,she is a strong 9/10, from my area, is into me... we bee talking for a while and went out a few times...taking things slow, her job keep her really busy.... but its worth the wait....

so OP, keep the convo going about what u tw hit it off on already

MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AbInALatWorld View Post
    oh and put a smiley on the end, as they say on the boondocks "bitches love da smiley faces" reps plz.
    lol yea, that's why i put the :P ...cuz i know it adds good to a convo

Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post
    POF is 99% a waste of time, most of the ime....i always seen ppl on here talk about it.... so i checked it out.... nothing really came out of it.....

but....

a few weeks ago a girl messaged me and we talked then hooked up on facebook..... she is 100% Italian like me ( my dream type of girl), a gym nut, she does figure shows,she is a strong 9/10, from my area, is into me... we bee talking for a while and went out a few times...taking things slow, her job keep her really busy.... but its worth the wait....

yea, same here, i checked it out a while ago but then i kinda felt creeped out to go meet some random, but i guess adding them on facebook and taking it really slow like conversation over the internet helps, some girl messaged me before and wanted to go running with me but i dunno, i wasnt up for randomness like that

well im pretty horny tonight so i wanted to like reply with something rather sexual/witty...considering she put her profile picture as a bikini picture of herself shes obviously lookin for that type of attention, but the rest of her pictures looks like shes fairly innocent, so i wouldnt be surprised if shes that type of innocent girl that's never gotten dick before and that is wanting some and she's showin off her nice body, or i may be wrong, but at least thats what i get from her profile

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post

but....

Good luck brah. Do yourself a favor and avoid putting all your eggs in 1 ****ing basket. It will break. I never used pof but, I get a fair bit of love from bishes over fb msg or fb chat. The ones suggesting "lets hangout" or "get drinks." I wish they would be more forward 99% of the time and say, lets bang, and I will post in the misc. Then, I'd follow up with bragging about how much I love myself and why every man should be stuffing or disregarding them. Wait wut?

Now, lets be CEREAL. If you use pof guys (I don't), do so. String together a paragraph, what your about, how you live, hobbies, your adventurous lifestyle, then, challenge her to come out? How?

After your short msg, I ended off in inspirational01's fake pof account - "your cute/fit/creative/entertaining/funny but, are you ADVENTUROUS?" and yes, I am well aware of wking. Notasingle****isgiven.jpg. Have i? Given? Compliments? Sure but, when least expected and if they have deserved it. Lets also keep in mind, it was a fake pof account for a kid that thought it was all about looks. 99% I bet are attention whores, bishes who have daddy issues, and likely desperate.

Point is, you challenge her ass to come out. She could be ****ing Ema Stone or Taylor ****ing Swift but, if she isn't adventurous, GO KILL YOURSELF. Notasingle****isigven.jpg.

Send 100000000000000000000000000 msgs or as many as possible to as many girls you would smash.

WARNING: Using pof doesn't mean start eating twkinies, wearing track pants, not going out, and becoming a slob. Get your fat asses off the ****ing computer, hit on bitches in your every day life. Work is fair game. Just be ****ing discreet about it. Complacency is a playboy's death. Even if asesthetic, it only goes downhill for a complacent piece of **** male.

PS: I also copyed and pasted each message to every girl for inspirational01/. Best yet, it got hits from a lot of girls, many of whom I would honestly ****. Pretty girls. Some of the responses were funny too. If only pof let you keep them cause, the misc would have screen shots of what I actually sent. If there is a way, AWARE ME, I will rep you, and deliver the specifics here.

Best part of a response, I called girls by the wrong name, and the hotter the girl, the more absurd a name I gave them. I called one hot girl BOB and she raged in the PM. I cried in laughter.

Originally Posted by MusclePack View Post
    lol yea, that's why i put the :P ...cuz i know it adds good to a convo

yea, same here, i checked it out a while ago but then i kinda felt creeped out to go meet some random, but i guess adding them on facebook and taking it really slow like conversation over the internet helps, some girl messaged me before and wanted to go running with me but i dunno, i wasnt up for randomness like that

well im pretty horny tonight so i wanted to like reply with something rather sexual/witty...considering she put her profile picture as a bikini picture of herself shes obviously lookin for that type of attention, but the rest of her pictures looks like shes fairly innocent, so i wouldnt be surprised if shes that type of innocent girl that's never gotten dick before and that is wanting some and she's showin off her nice body, or i may be wrong, but at least thats what i get from her profile

i will only talk to girls on there with a FB page.... then texts, then phone...then see how it goes and meet up