fake it till i make it johnblythe's Avatar
    johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)

New dad needs some help

so we had our first kid 2 months ago. he's a great joy but he's also not the best sleeper in the world. one week will be great, the next 2 or 3 will be terrible. it swings back and forth though unfortunately leaning more heavily towards the not-so-good side.

plenty of studies have shown the test decrease that having kids (and having less sleep as a result) causes, so i've been reading up some—as much as time allows with the little guy—on getting things back in order since i can tell my libido has dropped and all those other signs.

i've seen some good stuff on DAA but also saw one person say that there is some neurotoxic brain damage possibility. not sure what to think since i've only seen that in one discussion and none of the others. also have heard triazole is a great product.

so, first question, which would be better in my situation for some natural test boosting?

next, is better sleep just as simple as popping some melatonin or is there something that would aid the above products (or make them unnecessary) while helping me sleep better?

thanks for any help-
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

CURRENT GOAL: 1100+ (reached 04/11); 1150+, < 14%
    Current lameness: 375/235/495 = 1105
    [b]2013[/b]: +85# on 4/11

Racing KenshinH to manly (495+) pull

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AI Preform and 3z
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bioforge v3, better sleep and libido boost, and blood test backed test increases.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just curious, and being a father of 3....are any supplements for good sleep going to matter when the baby is screaming his head off and ur wife is telling u its ur then? Its just part of the package that u get when u sign up for kids bro. It sucks, but its what u have to do. It seems like it takes forever for them to sleep with regularity, but trust me when I say u r going to blink and they are heading off to kindergarten. Try keeping him up a little later before u put him to bed, and feed a little later...may help him sleep a little longer during the night. Good luck man, and cherish every minute.

demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah bioforge v3 is a very good product.

Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    + + + + + + =

nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    CLabs reduction PM shot is BOGO (60days supply) for 15$ or so on bb.com
    another option is poseidon NT/3Z and Bluegrowth all of these I've been recommended highly by quite a few people, I went for REDuction PM/Blue Growth though.
    just make sure you don't give these to your kids to put them to sleep lol :P(I probably would if I had kids) .

johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    AI Preform and 3z
    The libido issue isn't so much an issue, just a symptom showcasing the issue I'm more concerned with. After all, sex isn't a priority when you're running around changing poopy diapers, feeding a blackhole of a child, etc. Then again, our sex life is probably better than ever despite my libido drop. So, Perform probably won't be something I'd really be interested in spending money on.

3z looks like ZMA + a proprietary blend. am i right? i had taken zma for one bottle's worth leading up to titus' birth and for a few weeks after (at which point i certainly couldn't tell any difference). i think i slept slightly better w/ zma, but it didn't have the test boosting effects that it claims to—and then i came across the articles showcasing some of the sketchiness of the studies done on it, the guy who did those studies or patented the product, etc.

is there any added benefits to 3z over and above zma that i didn't see in the review i checked out?

thanks for the super quick response, btw!

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    Bioforge v3, better sleep and libido boost, and blood test backed test increases.
    Originally Posted by demesjos View Post
    Yeah bioforge v3 is a very good product.
    i remember hearing good stuff about it now that you mention it.

checked it out and it seems to do the trick for everyone i saw review it, even younger guys w/o any sort of test needs

thinking i'll try this bad boy out. any suggestions regarding a good stack? saw some people going w/ triazole half way through the bioforge cycle.

Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Just curious, and being a father of 3....are any supplements for good sleep going to matter when the baby is screaming his head off and ur wife is telling u its ur then? Its just part of the package that u get when u sign up for kids bro. It sucks, but its what u have to do. It seems like it takes forever for them to sleep with regularity, but trust me when I say u r going to blink and they are heading off to kindergarten. Try keeping him up a little later before u put him to bed, and feed a little later...may help him sleep a little longer during the night. Good luck man, and cherish every minute.
    ha, good point, and that's exactly why i've waited this long to even start asking around. he is at a point now though that he doesn't get too fussy at night, he just eats a lot. we're going the breastfeeding route which means i don't have to get up 90% of the time. if he's just needing comforting then i'll take duty (like this morning, was hanging out w/ him from 2-3). no product can make up that time of sleeplessness, no, but, i'm a pretty bad sleeper naturally, so even tho i don't have to get up to feed the messing up of my sleep cycle is compounded by the fact that i don't get to sleep very well (the above example was actually comforting from about 2.10-2.45, then wife went ahead and fed him half an hour earlier than scheduled but i didn't fall asleep till after she was done, in bed and asleep herself ). so, a product to make up for the test lost and to help me sleep better when i do sleep and get to said sleep more quickly will be helpful though it won't alleviate the actual issue of scattered sleep.

i'm already seeing the 'they grow up so fast' thing play out. he'll be 9 weeks old tomorrow and it's flown by. seems like we've been parents forever already yet also seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home. i can see changes nearly daily. it's absolutely incredible and i'd not change it for anything, certainly needs to be cherished!

Originally Posted by Creatineakg View Post
    + + + ... =
    stacking that many things seems like it'd put me to sleep indefinitely! definitely can't afford so much supp'ing, what's one or two you'd pick out of all of those to be the best?

Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    CLabs reduction PM shot is BOGO (60days supply) for 15$ or so on bb.com
    another option is poseidon NT/3Z and Bluegrowth all of these I've been recommended highly by quite a few people, I went for REDuction PM/Blue Growth though.
    just make sure you don't give these to your kids to put them to sleep lol :P(I probably would if I had kids) .

i'll check into the reduction pm and bluegrowth. thanks brah!
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

am i crazy or is Bioforge v3 not a product any longer? can't find it anywhere, just Phase II or v2. amazon, bb.com, even the company's own site.

i couldn't find any V3, only V2 and even that was on backorder. was at the check out with two bottles and got cold feet. did some more research and heard that some people went with VidaTest b/c of having to wait on V3. all of them had good feedback and holy crap it's nearly 50% cheaper than V3, so I went ahead and ordere some of that to see how it works. it's a lot less risk to test it out based on that price, so here's hoping it's killer.

i'll bump this thread after i cycle it for a week or two and begin to see results

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its going to take about 3 weeks to start feeling the test results, but sleep should be felt within week 1. good luck, will look forward to seeing how it worked for u

Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    its going to take about 3 weeks to start feeling the test results, but sleep should be felt within week 1. good luck, will look forward to seeing how it worked for u
    ahhhh. awesome. can't wait to get dem zzzzzz's

dang, that test link has a crap load of products. unless i'm severely unaware it seems like that'd get much more expensive than the $30 single product. how much greater impact would it have to have all the various parts instead of a whole?

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a 10 month old and yes the first 4-5 months are terrible for sleep. I'd just make sure you're getting enough zinc and take some magnesium before bed. Just gotta hang in there I wouldnt really worry about it.
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by johnblythe View Post
    i couldn't find any V3, only V2 and even that was on backorder. was at the check out with two bottles and got cold feet. did some more research and heard that some people went with VidaTest b/c of having to wait on V3. all of them had good feedback and holy crap it's nearly 50% cheaper than V3, so I went ahead and ordere some of that to see how it works. it's a lot less risk to test it out based on that price, so here's hoping it's killer.

i'll bump this thread after i cycle it for a week or two and begin to see results
    Where did you get Pro Max from? Biotivias site has a Bogo atm

Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    I have a 10 month old and yes the first 4-5 months are terrible for sleep. I'd just make sure you're getting enough zinc and take some magnesium before bed. Just gotta hang in there I wouldnt really worry about it.
    we hit 9 weeks yesterday, so we're halfway through the hedges, ha.

well, hopefully :|

i've been curious to tamper w/ some test products and this has become a good reason/excuse to take the dive

Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    Where did you get Pro Max from? Biotivias site has a Bogo atm
    i didn't end up getting promax. i thought about doing the BOGO offer but i hadn't seen nearly as much info much less rave review on promax phase 2 as i had on bioforge so i didn't go with it.

maybe i should look into it some more and go for it while it's cheaper

got my vidatest in yesterday, so today is my second day on.

no noticeable results yet of course. noticeably disgusting tasting if it sits in my mouth for more than half a second, though

also, i keep forgetting to take it till i'm in mid meal or right after (it says to take before). hope that doesn't mess things up.