Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chipotleking View Post
    this is my current roster. 14 team standard, 9-category league.

PG luke ridnour
    SG landry fields
    G manu ginobili
    SF dorrell wright
    PF james johnson
    F richard jefferson
    C tyson chandler
    C anderson varejao
    U kris humphries
    U stephen curry
    BN lamarcus aldridge
    BN dj white
    BN luis scola

I would consider the weakest players to be: luke ridnour, james johnson, dj white, maybe fields and jefferson too.

was thinking about dropping ridnour for another point guard, because my only other point guard is curry. I think it would be wise for me to sacrifice the assists category, since i'm not strong in that category. I lost my matchup this week so I need help. Thanks! Should I drop RIdnour for Mcgrady? MCgrady is PG/SG. Or Gibson from the cavs (Kyrie IRving's backup lol). Thanks
    Yeah you def. have some weak players. Hold out a little on James Johnson. Your squad needs a lot of help and unfortunately your in a 14 man league. I highly dislike any leagues over 12 teams unless the rosters are cut down. As you can tell it limits the FA pool which is generally where championships are won. Ridnour for Mcgrady may work but it's not necessarily an upgrade.
    Miami Heat 2006 Champions
    Miami Heat 2012 Champions
    Miami Heat 2013 Champions

3 raaaangs!

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LiftHard6 View Post
    can you rate my team brah pls.

pg: Kyle Lowry, Jeff Teague
    sg: Eric Gordon, Ben Gordon, Landry Fields
    sf: James Harden, Carmelo Anthony, Shawn Marion
    pf: Derrick Favors
    c: Joankim Noah, Andrew Bynum, Demarcus Cousins

anyone i could trade. or should drop?

head to head league. also first time playing fb.
    Decent team.Favors is droppable even though some "experts" may tell you to hold out. Also Gordon and Fields could very well be dropped depending on who's on the wire.

Sucks that you have Cosuins. That ******* cry baby sure knows how to **** himself over.

3 raaaangs!

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you such a *******?
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

Originally Posted by Yank11 View Post
    how would you improve this team?

10 team H2H standard 8 categories, ESPN

PG: Rose
    SG: Kobe
    SF: Josh Smith
    PF: David Lee
    C: Javale McGee
    G: Jason Kidd
    F: David West
    UTIL: Hedo Turkoglu
    UTIL: Jamison
    UTIL: Toney Douglas
    Bench: Deandre Jordan, Wes Matthews, Ryan Anderson

Right now weaknesses seem to be my percentages, FT% and FG%. Won first matchup 6-2, with the losses in those two.
    Very solid squad. I would just ride out the FG% and FT% problems. There's no one on your team that warrants a drop. Plus percentages will fluctuate greatly from week to week so even though in the long run you may be ****ed, you may have some weeks where you can still win those.

Your other option would be to offer a trade but if it's not broken you shouldn't fix it (6-2 is good. see how you do this week).

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by JFizzle23 View Post
    Why are you such a *******?
    Sorry brah...no ****gy time over here.

3 raaaangs!

News Update:

Demarcus Cousins WILL be joining the kings on their road trip. Optimistically it could be that this whole thing was blown out of proportion and he will be back in his normal role. Pessimistically it's very likely he may have to earn his starting gig back and will face an even tougher distribution of minutes for his fantasy value.

Also, Carlos Delfino owners, Mike Dunleavy will be out onight and Delfino will get the start. Already a big question in the Bucks world was if Delfino would take Dunleavy's spot as a starter. With this recent news it's looking more like that may happen.

3 raaaangs!

neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelyboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ESPN, 10 team league, 8 categories (no turnovers)
    I'm considering trading Eric Gordon, Jamal Crawford or Stephen Jackson (which of the 2 should i keep with my roster also?), and Marcus Camby for Javale McGee, Serge Ibaka, and Kyrie Irving. Thoughts? I think I have more than enough scoring overall with Westbrook, Melo, Thornton, JJ, Ryno and Dwight. Gordon is unnecessary (IMO) and he is injury prone, BUT he has a very high ceiling. I do need more bigs though. Thanks.
    My current roster:
    PG: Westbrook
    SG: Eric Gordon
    SF: Carmelo Anthony
    PF: Ryan Anderson
    C: Dwight Howard
    G: Marcus Thornton
    F: Joe Johnson
    UTIL: Nene
    UTIL: Stephen Jackson
    UTIL: Andre Miller
    BENCH: Rubio
    BENCH: Jamal Crawford
    BENCH: Marcus Camby
    -Support REAL hip-hop...Lupe Fiasco/Nas/Big L/Jay-Z/Chamillionaire/Black Star/One Be Lo/Outkast/Eminem/Wu tang/AZ.
    -Arrested Development = greatest show of all time.
    - Proud fan of the NASHTY Phoenix Suns.

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    should i drop ed davis for spencer hawes? jared dudley for hedo?

or is davis/jared just in slumps and hawes is just having a good start and his numbers will dwindle?
    360/260/500

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OC23 View Post

or is davis/jared just in slumps and hawes is just having a good start and his numbers will dwindle?
    glen davis? i'd take hawes. would ride his hot streak n drop if he goes down. dudely isnt shootin shiit atm so would take hedo also. gimme 2-3 3's 14 pts all day errrrrrrrrrday

Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xnightwing View Post
    So currently, Good buy lows are... Curry, Eric Gordon, John Wall, Blatche... Is there anyone else?
    I'm trying to sell high on Gwallace and Spencer Hawes... do you think I should keep or not
    and Blatche breaks out today, boo.

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DeanCainGainz View Post
    Not too fond of Amare's fantasy value. He's way inconsistent. Although, he'll probably have a week or two where he pulls top tier fantasy numbers out his ass. Also his glass body always is a concern to me.

Those 3 players you mentioned in your FA Pool are typically must own players. Dropping Favors for Gortat would be a great move. Also, keep an eye on Nick Young. If he remains inconsistent or just downright bad, pick up Paul George immediately.
    Wow, you're reading my mind

Dropped Favors for Gortat as soon as I could and literally just shipped out Nick Young for Paul George minutes before reading this (sadly after P.George's big outing today and Nick Young's **** outing)

I'm also quite negative on Amare's fantasy value too..

Thanks a bunch

skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thoughts on Marvin Williams? He still starting but it seems that the hawks have been giving T-Mac more run.
    I'm thinking of dropping him, even though he has a 5-game week, for one of these FA's Mo Williams/John Salmons/JJ Reddick/Brandon Knight/Richard Jefferson
    KNICKS

anonymous
    shiiiiiit Ginobli out. Huge blow to my team. What you think in terms of replacements? Only available guard performing near him is Calderon.

Also, just got a trade request. Kevin Martin for Stephen Curry. I get Martin. Thoughts?

skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G00S3 View Post
    shiiiiiit Ginobli out. Huge blow to my team. What you think in terms of replacements? Only available guard performing near him is Calderon.

Also, just got a trade request. Kevin Martin for Stephen Curry. I get Martin. Thoughts?
    I wouldn't do it, Martin gives you points 3's and elite FT%. Curry gives you that plus all around numbers however both are equally fragile but Curry is younger. I say stick with Curry unless you want to trade him for something better.
    KNICKS

chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should we hang on to ginobili or try to trade him

jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's a no brainer. Alvin Gentry is very high on Jared Dudley and Shannon Brown has an extremely low BBall IQ. Drop Brown. Gordon has been producing very well.
    I dropped metta world peace and picked up Paul George. Hes gunna be doing good this year. I had drafted metta world peace for my last pick for lols. Will prolly drop s brown if someone good on the board.

jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chipotleking View Post
    Should we hang on to ginobili or try to trade him
    He has a broken hand..thats gonna take a long time to heal. And even when it heals I dont think he'll be playing like he usually does.

Originally Posted by OC23 View Post

IMMEDIATE YES! Followed by just a yes. Spencer Hawes is the the number 7 ranked fantasy player depending on how you calculate it. Highest I've seen him is 20 something....Scoop immediately.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by camant View Post
    Wow, you're reading my mind

Dropped Favors for Gortat as soon as I could and literally just shipped out Nick Young for Paul George minutes before reading this (sadly after P.George's big outing today and Nick Young's **** outing)

I'm also quite negative on Amare's fantasy value too..

Thanks a bunch
    No problem. Those were two good moves. So you did or didn't get George's game for tonight? He went off. Expect a lot more though.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by skizz View Post
    Thoughts on Marvin Williams? He still starting but it seems that the hawks have been giving T-Mac more run.
    I'm thinking of dropping him, even though he has a 5-game week, for one of these FA's Mo Williams/John Salmons/JJ Reddick/Brandon Knight/Richard Jefferson
    Go for Brandon Knight if you can afford a stahser...if not go for JJ but honestly picking up Tmac may not be a bad idea. I rode him out during his glory weeks last year and got great value out of him. He will still put up very decent numbers.

Also if John Salmons can get going he can be a hidden gem sometimes.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by G00S3 View Post

At least wait to hear the definite news. From what I know it's only a broken pinkie too. Who knows what may happen. Kevin Martin for Steph Curry is an embarrassing lowball. Kev Mart is just as fragile if not more and is a way less valuable fantasy player than Steph Curry.

3 raaaangs!

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No problem. Those were two good moves. So you did or didn't get George's game for tonight? He went off. Expect a lot more though.
    Nah, unfortunately I didn't get George for tonight's game. I used tonight as a bit of a 'decider'; kept my eye on both and Nick Young was just frustrating (and I think he'll be that way all year or as long as Crawford is around)

Yeah, George's stats across the board are great and I think tonight cemented the fact that his upside is too good to ignore

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just dropped Corey Maggette for Greg Steimsma. Maggette is being a ******* and shooting 28% while Steimsma is averaging 3 blocks in 17 mins while showing good all around skills in limited minutes behind injury prone O'neal. 12 team roto. Good move?
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000)
    16 team team H2h standard 9 Cat

PG - Mario Chalmers (Mia - PG)
    SG - Jordan Crawford (Was - PG,SG)
    G - Sundiata Gaines (NJ - PG,SG)
    SF - Kevin Durant (OKC - SF)
    PF - DJ White (Cha - PF)
    F - Paul Millsap (Uta - PF)
    C - Mehmet Okur (NJ - C)
    C - Chuck Hayes (Sac - PF,C)
    Util - J.J. Redick (Orl - SG)
    Util - Manu Ginobili (SA - SG,SF) INJ
    BN - Dirk Nowitzki (Dal - PF)
    BN - Jerryd Bayless (Tor - PG,SG)
    BN - James Anderson (SA - SG,SF)
    ---------------------------------------------

The talent pool on waiver wire is very thin. I'm thinking about trading away Durant, Nowitzki, Hayes, Millsap, and reddick to rebuild my team.

If i wanna have a team that is strong on pts, treys, fg%, ft%, and competitive on assists and TO on weekly basis, which players should i target? I'm punting rebounds and blocks because those are not my strong points to begin with and its hard to find a good rebounder or blocker in free agency because its a 16 team league. This is just for fun anyway if my strategy fails then better luck next year.

so far i sent an offer for Ryan Anderson and Joe Johnson for my Dirk and Reddick. Am i asking for too much? too little?

i also sent an offer for Terry for Millsap.

---------------

also thinking about sending an offer for

- thornton/kevin martin for kevin durant/hayes
    - thornton/granger for kevin durant
    - andre iguodala/ray allen for kevin durant/ hayes
    - hedo turkoglu/ray allen for kevin durant

---------------

what do you think? i missed the draft that's why my team sux.

Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    Just dropped Corey Maggette for Greg Steimsma. Maggette is being a ******* and shooting 28% while Steimsma is averaging 3 blocks in 17 mins while showing good all around skills in limited minutes behind injury prone O'neal. 12 team roto. Good move?
    He only played one game.. and Maggette is getting like 35 mins per game... he should pick it up.

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    traded

reke, mcgee and lou will

got

zbo, ray ray and jameer nelson.

zbo got injured b4 the trade was finalized. i asked to be rescinded if hes out for long time. think its a good trade for me?

Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    lol sorry brah...that's about as big of an overreaction as you can make. Maggette is a very solid player locked into a starting role. Steimsma is replacing an injured player and has played a total of 4 NBA games in his career. Yeah right now he looks like a blocking beast but you have to consider the small sample size.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by camant View Post
    Nah, unfortunately I didn't get George for tonight's game. I used tonight as a bit of a 'decider'; kept my eye on both and Nick Young was just frustrating (and I think he'll be that way all year or as long as Crawford is around)

Yeah, George's stats across the board are great and I think tonight cemented the fact that his upside is too good to ignore
    Nick Young is about as inconsistent as they get. He would probably be so even without J Craw in the lineup. Paul George gives you better value in literally every cat. minus maybe scoring.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by athrun340 View Post
    16 team team H2h standard 9 Cat

PG - Mario Chalmers (Mia - PG)
    SG - Jordan Crawford (Was - PG,SG)
    G - Sundiata Gaines (NJ - PG,SG)
    SF - Kevin Durant (OKC - SF)
    PF - DJ White (Cha - PF)
    F - Paul Millsap (Uta - PF)
    C - Mehmet Okur (NJ - C)
    C - Chuck Hayes (Sac - PF,C)
    Util - J.J. Redick (Orl - SG)
    Util - Manu Ginobili (SA - SG,SF) INJ
    BN - Dirk Nowitzki (Dal - PF)
    BN - Jerryd Bayless (Tor - PG,SG)
    BN - James Anderson (SA - SG,SF)
    ---------------------------------------------

The talent pool on waiver wire is very thin. I'm thinking about trading away Durant, Nowitzki, Hayes, Millsap, and reddick to rebuild my team.

If i wanna have a team that is strong on pts, treys, fg%, ft%, and competitive on assists and TO on weekly basis, which players should i target? I'm punting rebounds and blocks because those are not my strong points to begin with and its hard to find a good rebounder or blocker in free agency because its a 16 team league. This is just for fun anyway if my strategy fails then better luck next year.

so far i sent an offer for Ryan Anderson and Joe Johnson for my Dirk and Reddick. Am i asking for too much? too little?

i also sent an offer for Terry for Millsap.

---------------

also thinking about sending an offer for

- thornton/kevin martin for kevin durant/hayes
    - thornton/granger for kevin durant
    - andre iguodala/ray allen for kevin durant/ hayes
    - hedo turkoglu/ray allen for kevin durant

---------------

what do you think? i missed the draft that's why my team sux.
    Yeah unfortunately deep leagues like yours are the hardest to make a turnaround in. I like the Ryan Anderson and Joe Johnson trade for you. Wouldn't be surprised if he accepted it either just because he's prob assuming Anderson won't continue to produce which he prob will.

The Jason Terry one is hard to determine but like you said if you're trying to rebuild then why not.

As far as the 4 trades at the bottom, I like all of them except for the last in your favor.

3 raaaangs!

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol sorry brah...that's about as big of an overreaction as you can make. Maggette is a very solid player locked into a starting role. Steimsma is replacing an injured player and has played a total of 4 NBA games in his career. Yeah right now he looks like a blocking beast but you have to consider the small sample size.
    It was a bit of "fukk it, let's give it a shot" move. Maggette is only good for points and FT% anyway. I'm desperate for blocks (my only blocker is DeAndre Jordan) and I honestly think Stiemsma can end up with 6-7rpg and 2bpg. His name sounds like some stiff scrub with no game but I did a little research on him and he looks to be a pretty solid all around guy.
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew