ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My order + reviews (pics)

EDIT: direct links for those who demand picz, fk imageshack

Hey guys, placed an order for myself on Christmas and it arrived earlier today. Thought I might share plus give a quick review of my impressions thus far. I did chest and tri's today and coincidentally(?) hit a new PB on flat bench and weighted dips. Enjoy =]

Order: 4x Orange Triad
    1x Xtend - blue raz
    1x Trutein - cinnabun

The package:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/supps002.jpg/

Opened:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/supps003.jpg/

Contents:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/supps006.jpg/

Full stack:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/supps007.jpg/

Quick review/ first impressions:

This is my second tub of OT and it's hard to accurately review a multivitamin aside from examining the profile; which I like which is why I purchased it. Got 2 for me and 2 for my friend.

My first time ever taking an intra-workout and so far I'm quite impressed. I got the blue raspberry flavour and although taste is entirely subjective I believe this is what a blue raspberry product should taste like. Quite sweet, but not too sweet - refreshing IMO =] Taste 8.5/10. Though like a multivitamin, an amino-acid complex isn't exactly easy to review, though I'm looking forward to using this product during future workouts!

As for the trutein, this was also my first experience with any product from Trunutrition. Initially after opening the tub, I assumed the taste would be quite artificial, though upon actually consuming it post-workout I was pleasantly surprised by the authenticity(?) of the taste - tastes like cinnamon! I used about 1.5 scoops with about 300ml of full-fat milk, and damn this was thick - probably due to my strong mix + the fact that it's 40% casein. Next time I'll use 1 scoop with 300ml and see how that consistency is. Again, very impressed thus far, 8.5/10.

Thanks for reading, comments obviously welcome =]
    Last edited by ishter; 12-30-2011 at 02:48 AM. Reason: EDIT: Fail image embed, whats the tags?

negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) negerove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, pics failed to show up on my pc, so when u mentioned "OT" i assume u meant "Orange Triad" ? When u mentioned "intra-workout", u meant ON's Amino Energy ?

NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same, pics not working.

What things did you not like on the Trutein, I'm about to buy some but would like to hear your opinion.

ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ishter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still can't get the images to show, I've tried these tags: [IMG]imageURL[/IMG] as well as the direct forum link - both failed.

I was hoping pics would show, but I got 4x Orange Triad, 1x Xtend blue raz, 1x Trutein cinnabun.

The Trutein is super thick, especially when mixed the way I did it though I'm happy with the taste.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imageshack sucks, that's why they don't work. You are doing the correct tags. Try hosting your pics on http://tinypic.com/
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Imageshack sucks, that's why they don't work. You are doing the correct tags. Try hosting your pics on http://tinypic.com/
    I did but apparently my IP has been banned for breach of TOS, rofl.. I'll put direct links for anyone who's interested.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ishter View Post
    I did but apparently my IP has been banned for breach of TOS, rofl.. I'll put direct links for anyone who's interested.

Imgur > all

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya your not banned, imageshack just doesnt like bb.com ip. prob something to do with supplements against their tos
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As for the trutein, this was also my first experience with any product from Trunutrition. Initially after opening the tub, I assumed the taste would be quite artificial, though upon actually consuming it post-workout I was pleasantly surprised by the authenticity(?) of the taste - tastes like cinnamon! I used about 1.5 scoops with about 300ml of full-fat milk, and damn this was thick - probably due to my strong mix + the fact that it's 40% casein. Next time I'll use 1 scoop with 300ml and see how that consistency is. Again, very impressed thus far, 8.5/10.
    Ishtar, thanks so much for purchasing Trutein and I'm super glad you enjoy it's "authentic" cinnabun taste

As you mentioned, 1.5 scoops in 300ml (10oz) of milk is going to be a bit too thick. The sweet spot for most guys is 1 scoop in 7-8oz water, or 1 scoop in 8-12oz milk.

Lemme know how it goes!

thnx
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your support on Xtend and Scivation. A lot of people absolutely love the Blue Raz flavor such as yourself. Not overpowering but spot on. I appreciate your time for the review!

pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey guys, placed an order for myself on Christmas and it arrived earlier today. Thought I might share plus give a quick review of my impressions thus far. I did chest and tri's today and coincidentally(?) hit a new PB on flat bench and weighted dips. Enjoy =]

1x Xtend - blue raz
    1x Trutein - cinnabun

The package:

Opened:

Contents:

Full stack:

This is my second tub of OT and it's hard to accurately review a multivitamin aside from examining the profile; which I like which is why I purchased it. Got 2 for me and 2 for my friend.

My first time ever taking an intra-workout and so far I'm quite impressed. I got the blue raspberry flavour and although taste is entirely subjective I believe this is what a blue raspberry product should taste like. Quite sweet, but not too sweet - refreshing IMO =] Taste 8.5/10. Though like a multivitamin, an amino-acid complex isn't exactly easy to review, though I'm looking forward to using this product during future workouts!

I can see all the pics just fine.
    Current Stack:

Cellucor Whey Choc/Cinn Swirl/ Cookies n Creme
    Preworkout: Conquer/Hemavol + Universal Beef Aminos
    Intra: Axis Labs N'Gage Glacier Punch
    Multi:OT
    Creatine: Green Mag
    NOW Pyruvate

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All top tier choices. Hope you enjoy all the products
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)

1x Xtend - blue raz
    1x Trutein - cinnabun

The package:

Opened:

Contents:

Full stack:

Thanks for spreading the love!