ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

MusclePharm CLA Core

Just received an email on this product, looks good I like the addition of the avocado oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the CLA. I am interested in possibly adding this to my current fat burner. Thoughts? $17.99 seems like a good deal for 90 servings.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would do a extensive search about cla first before you bought some. Some people say it is not really effective. Some think you need to mega dose it for effect. Some people think the research is limited and inconclusive. I would search around here and on Google and learn as much as you can about it’s effectiveness and then decide if you want to buy some. If you do, then I would do a shopping search for the best price.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...rchid=67158721

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21990002

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20847896

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18667017

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18402234
    Last edited by gachase21; 12-29-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok thanks. What I have researched is around 6g per day is the effective dose. What intrigues me is the addition of avocado oil and virgin olive oil, as I have seen some good info on this lately especially avocado oil. I just tried Assault the other day that I received for Christmas and it worked great, so I am now interested in adding another MP product to my arsenal and this seems like a good fit for my needs.

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like CLA. I think it's a good ingredient. Plenty cheap as well.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Originally Posted by JungleCat View Post
    I like CLA. I think it's a good ingredient. Plenty cheap as well.
    Is it good to add to a fat burner?

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes CLA is a good addition to a fat burner. I ran it last year during my cut and had good results.

jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ran it during a bulk and I went up 20 pounds and down 2 pants sizes. I can't prove it was the CLA alone but I wasn't taking any fat burners during the bulk and it was a dirty bulk, i.e. only half watching what I ate. I've taken CLA since earlier this year and going to stay with it when i start my cut in the new year. Controlled Labs just came out with a CLA product (CLAmore) and they have great pre's. you ought to check it out
    CUT START: 1/1/12 350lbs.
    CUT END: 6/30/12 ???lbs.

STACK:
    - Trutein Protein
    - CL CLAmore
    - SciVation Xtend
    - NOW Adam/Ultra-Omega/ECGC
    - DS Lean Xtreme

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd personally stay away from CLA. While it likely does burn fat, there are cheaper and more effective ways to do it, since you typically have to dose it at high levels for a long period of time.

Originally Posted by jeffkelley76 View Post
    I ran it during a bulk and I went up 20 pounds and down 2 pants sizes. I can't prove it was the CLA alone but I wasn't taking any fat burners during the bulk and it was a dirty bulk, i.e. only half watching what I ate. I've taken CLA since earlier this year and going to stay with it when i start my cut in the new year. Controlled Labs just came out with a CLA product (CLAmore) and they have great pre's. you ought to check it out
    Ok thanks. I actually looked into both CLA products and it seems MP CLA Core is more complete product and is a better price.

Nadi7trinitrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you take 6 capsules a day? And if so doesnt that increase the chance of side effects? The bottle says 3 a day.

Originally Posted by jeffkelley76 View Post

FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500) FearTheSpur89 is not very helpful. (-500)
    AVOID AVOID AVOID. I studied CLA sups in med school. Linked to Diabetes especially if you take high dosages...

I'm not trying to scare anybody on here, just raise a concern; I have read a lot about this supplement on various sites ranging from health sites (Men's Health) to medical sites (WebMD & Dr. Perricone) and each suggests that the supplement CLA can be used to decrease body fat. However, it also CAN lead to diabetes (Type 2). Does anybody know anything about this or know anybody that this happened to?

Here is the scary article:
    consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/02/cla_side_effects.html

Men's Health and WebMD also support this finding and claim the type 2 Diabetes is a result of losing body fat TOO rapidly; as a result CLA leaves fatty deposits on your liver (hence, type 2 diabetes).

From my readings, lab created CLA is comprised of 2 isomers c9,t11 CLA and t10,c12 CLA. Recent studies relate the majority of the benefits to t10,c12 CLA. Although, many supplements make CLA with a 50:50 mixed ratio of equal parts of each isomer. However, one study showed that this isomer alone raised LDL cholesterol in Hamsters.

This site supports CLA:

tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supp lements/cla_update;jsessionid=017817076651A07F89FE699AD06C 4C91-hf.hydra

The above site suggests that it is a good supplement; however, it does not support the Diabetes phenomenon. In fact, it suggests that Type 2 Diabetics were given CLA and their triglyceride and fasting blood sugar levels decreased. Perhaps this is an adverse effect because the patient was already Type 2 diabetic.

This is confusing, for there are too many conflicting issues: This supplement can cause type 2 diabetes if you do not have it already. However, if you have type 2 diabetes, it can help your insulin levels?

This site suggests not to use it:
    vitaminstohealth.com/cla-for-weight-loss.html