paulskaggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is the purpose of taking amulti vitamin?

what do they do?

oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    helps you lift heavy

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good question. I know that they are good and all and that you get all your nutrients but I don't understand how it affects weightlifting?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Micronutrients.

kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    provide vitamins and minerals necessary for muscle growth repair etc
    fish oil also helps

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Micronutrients.
    could you explain that a little more and how it affects weight lifting?
    Big noob here

Registered User musclemaniac123's Avatar
    musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't need to waste your money on them. You don't NEED them at all in order to build muscle, but I am pretty sure they just aid in muscle recovery. Save your money man...but its just advice, you can do whatever the f*** you wanna do.

doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Browning4 View Post
    Good question. I know that they are good and all and that you get all your nutrients but I don't understand how it affects weightlifting?
    i would say your state of health can effect weightlifting.

charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have read studies where there was no actual benefit to takingsa MV to those who didnt. I still take mine out of habit i guess, although i do find i have more energy, especially a MV with a high B6 and B12 count.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian (1989-2011) Gone but never forgotten. Forever Mirin <3

***MrDot Personal Army Crew***
    ***GlassMoon intimidates me Crew***
    ***Devils always catches es me mirin Crew***
    ***Over 6ft Crew***
    ***Vegitarian Crew***

No I dont squat, because I dont train to impress gorillas. I train to impress women and preteen boys.

Bench - 335
    Squat - 405 (AalmostTG)
    Deadlift - 615 (Raw. No belts, straps, chalk needed)

doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by charred99 View Post
    I have read studies where there was no actual benefit to takingsa MV to those who didnt. I still take mine out of habit i guess, although i do find i have more energy, especially a MV with a high B6 and B12 count.
    megadosing on vitamins has no benefits, if you are deficient a multi will help. Main reason why so many bodybuilding company multis are so stupid, you dont need 9000% RDI of a vitamin.

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by musclemaniac123 View Post
    You don't need to waste your money on them. You don't NEED them at all in order to build muscle, but I am pretty sure they just aid in muscle recovery. Save your money man...but its just advice, you can do whatever the f*** you wanna do.
    you're right dude a lot of dead people have tonnes of muscle growth.
    You don't need vitamins or minerals at all dude, in fact, only eat cookies to get swole because there aren't many vitamins or minerals in cookies. So it's probably your best bet

Purpose of a multi-vitamin = multiple vitamins
    Whether or not your diet is deficient in certain vitamins and minerals is up to you to figure out, multi won't do anything other than colour your pee if your diets on check (which no ones is, practically impossible to get all your micros from modern-day diets)

Orange triad.
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

can any of you recommend a cheap but quality multi?

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulskaggs View Post
    can any of you recommend a cheap but quality multi?
    life force
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lul

JimmyBy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimmyBy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimmyBy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimmyBy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimmyBy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimmyBy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I usually think of it this way.

When you weight lift or exercise at an intense level you need a lot of calories, nutrients, protein, etc. to keep up. So when your body could originally get by without having that daily dose of Vitamin C or Iron or w/e, now that you fully exert your body so often you need these extra nutrients or your body won't be able to run at full capacity for long.

Thats how its always been explained to me.

duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) duece9s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to make you piss florescent yellow

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hodgetwins is 75% broscience.

NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NiqqaSwole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shkimabobs View Post
    Hodgetwins is 75% broscience.
    broscience.

LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by paulskaggs View Post
    what do they do?
    would recommended multi
    sikk'est ****,
    getting big for dem beaches n gals

NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That just help in the cycle of producing energy. Vitamins alone, do not provide energy. Take them if you want, but don't spend a **** load of $$$ on vitamins.
    "One major thing that stands in-between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead, and the faith to finish"

Current BW: 187lb
    Goal BW: 190-200lb

Three years in the making!
    Start/Current/Goal
    Bench:95/320/(300 2sec pause)/340
    Squat:135/330/400(Leg Injury)
    DL:225/340/450
    Clean:70/185/225

Total:455/990/1190
    I return reps!

Instagram /////
    Jdwhite93

OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Idiot lol, Multi's are one of the most important supps you should have in your stack, Multi>Whey Protein.

Read
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/why-...ness-goals.htm
    "Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible."
    - Frank L. Gaines

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
    - Tommy Lasorda

dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dope159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    save your money better buy JACK3d or C4 (for lift harder)

PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread is stupid. "Who cares about being healthy if it doesn't help my lifts, hurr durr."

Multis and Fish Oil, supplements like that are used not for lifting, but for overall health.

Fish oil can help many heart problems, and has been studied to prevent certain cancers.

But who cares about that when we can die before 30 like zyzz.
    Wave goodbye to your past, you've got your whole life to lead. -August Burns Red

Bench - 295
    Squat - 275
    Deadlift - 385
    OHP - 165

Registered User musclemaniac123's Avatar
    musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=OliNufc;805256611]Idiot lol, Multi's are one of the most important supps you should have in your stack, Multi>Whey Protein.

Hey man I don't take any multis and I have been making great gain for about 1 year and a half now.

LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PunkDrummer11 View Post
    This thread is stupid. "Who cares about being healthy if it doesn't help my lifts, hurr durr."

Multis and Fish Oil, supplements like that are used not for lifting, but for overall health.

Fish oil can help many heart problems, and has been studied to prevent certain cancers.

But who cares about that when we can die before 30 like zyzz.
    Strong read
    sikk'est ****,
    getting big for dem beaches n gals