Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woke up this morning with some nice DOMS in my shoulders and delts, havent hit them with that much volume in a longgg time if ever. Ive decided to up my calories from 4200 to 5k+. Hopefully i can eat and sleep enough to handle the volume. Im on break from school right now and dont have a job so I can dedicate 100% of my time to this crazy sh!t.

Chest/Back/Leg day today (another 50 sets) ZOMFG its almost laughable. Im thinking about going to the gym right now and crushing just legs, Squat, Deads, Lunges, Leg Curls, Calves then going to a buffet, taking a 4 hour nap and going back to the gym tonight for Chest/Back.

Sipping my preworkout and blasting "Soldiers" by Drowning Pool psyching myself up for Shwartzy's pussy a** w/o

HCBandit out

NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the book and I have taken a look at the program and it looks like a ****ton of work but I say do it and finish it OP. Most of the people making snide comments are either spouting broscience or haven't even tried the program, so how do they know it will work. There are so many differences of opinion in bodybuilding, that I say you should just give it your all and report back with results. Arnie wouldn't put his reputation on the line by writing a BS program, would he?

HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So just got back from the gym and decided to split today into two sesions. I just did legs and squatting 5 sets of 10 is ALOT diffrent than the 3 x10 i had been doing. Felt OK afterwards but once i got done with my 3rd set of lunges i prett much felt like a pile of sh!t. Intensity was def down for leg curls and calves but i finished the workout as strong as could and didnt take and sets/reps off. Time to grill up some steak and steam some yams and brown rice. Back/Chest later today after i curl up on the couch in the fetal position and watch some college football.

Originally Posted by NakedPut View Post
    I have the book and I have taken a look at the program and it looks like a ****ton of work but I say do it and finish it OP. Most of the people making snide comments are either spouting broscience or haven't even tried the program, so how do they know it will work. There are so many differences of opinion in bodybuilding, that I say you should just give it your all and report back with results. Arnie wouldn't put his reputation on the line by writing a BS program, would he?
    Ya its def gunna be the hardest thing ive ever done and im starting to realize that now especially after hitting Legs the Arnold way and now having to go back to the gym in a few hours and hit Chest/Back.. But im gunna do everything i can to keep it rolling and hopefully im eating enough to keep the intensity up and gain weight. It would suck if i end up burning out and loosing weight while trying this haha oh well u dont kneo til u try it

Still feel drained from legs earlier today so i was thinkin bout skippin my Chest/Back session til i saw this

Last edited by HoneycombBandit; 12-30-2011 at 08:11 PM.

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoneycombBandit View Post
    Ya its def gunna be the hardest thing ive ever done and im starting to realize that now especially after hitting Legs the Arnold way and now having to go back to the gym in a few hours and hit Chest/Back..
    u sure this is beginner level? i couldave sworn it was twice a week (once a day) where u hit the whole body over 3 days then do it again with sunday off.
    i know there are a few levels but i thought the dbl split 3x/wk was his advanced routine.

Still feel drained from legs earlier today so i was thinkin bout skippin my Chest/Back session til i saw this

not logged into a.o.l, cant see image.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

Originally Posted by gomez26 View Post
    u sure this is beginner level? i couldave sworn it was twice a week (once a day) where u hit the whole body over 3 days then do it again with sunday off.
    i know there are a few levels but i thought the dbl split 3x/wk was his advanced routine.
    This is the Level 2 Beginner Routine. The Advanced double split is 100 sets/day while the one im doing is only 50 sets/day

This is how i felt walking into the gym before Back/Chest sesh

and this is how i felt leaving it

So New Years Eve in Tahoe was RIDICULOUS. I told myself i wasnt gunna drink too much and ended up being blacked out by 9pm. Partied til abot 3 then woke up hella randomly in a one bedroom hotel room with like 10 ppl laying on the floor and my bro and 2 girls in the bed with me. I have no idea what the hell happened im still hearing stories about the **** we got into. Only lost $300 wich is pretty good considering i was throwng down $100-$200 on roullete. Just got back to sac, time to eat and hit the gym for shoulders/traps.

If anyone has some sketchy/funny stories from last night put em up.

U MIRIN'

DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500)
    I had been doing a 3 day split for years now and felt it was time to mix it up a little, and what better way than Arnold's routine
    I really don't want to sound mean so I'll just keep my mouth shut.

But you are no where near close enough/cell teched enough to even attempt Arnie's routine.