Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Good morning.

I had a big F on a deadlift yesterday as well.
    Must be something going around. Back is still sore and iffy, locked up at work on Wednesday and almost couldn't walk. Skipped workout yesterday and it's feeling OK today so I'm gonna go work chest, probably won't squat this week as I don't want to put any direct pressure on it.

ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sofy szkolenia biznesowe okna ogloszenia

Due to the fact you may have a powerful open up fire near, then again, you'll need to be mindful of fire safe practices and also every guidelines with regards to having a fire pit Depending on were you reside, fahrrad-ass de/shop/page/15?shop_param=]hollandrad köln the laws vary Approaches for Fireplace SafetyThe key to taking advantage of an individual's days outside the house on your own residence is certainly your fire pit by a professional fitted Setting up is essential in that , a flame spot has to be situated webplace pl]katalog firm with good, point flooring plus in a community with out feet customers A person's shoot mustn't be installed just about anywhere close flammable goods or even within a set at which possibilities injury could happen For example, this opening shouldn't be mounted nearby any specific propane strains or simply all around a new pool, at which people today will likely walk or simply function When you are configuring a good long-term compare that is definitely defined or brick-based, arrange seats so that it will not be ladyregalychlodnicze info pl]lady chlodnicze kraków far too near the flames While you use up fire wood, there does exist the chance which will initiates can hover belonging to the open fire and even you do not want to be singed Where possible, install your current hearth within the vicinity with no hardwood deal with : dried this tree fine needles along with actually leaves must be eliminated away from before you decide to lighting any shoot For people with little ones, hold all of them far from this fireplace on top of that Realizing the LawOnce you decide to build an important fire place shoppe twojekominki pl/wklady-kominkowe-z-plaszczem-wodnym]kominki z plaszczem wodnym szczecin onto your asset, before you carry out all sorts of things, it is best to confer with your area Shoot Marshall The Marshall keep everyone enlightened of all hearth guidelines in your city No doubt, you will understand this having a smaller gap which keeps a decreased fire is certainly acceptable to acquire in the lawn, nevertheless several zones may apply some sort of legal requirements that will suggests you'll have your abyss if only you need to cook by it This kind of, naturally, contains open hole barbecues Nonetheless, fahrrad-ass de/shop/page/13?shop_param=]mountainbike bilder take advantage of ones own fire pit intended for roasted marshmallows together with hot canines you most likely are okay Being reliable, speak with your Flame Marshall in addition to a competent builder who seem to discounts inside property activity companies Receive all of correlated information on size rules and other needs, in addition to eventually it is easy to love individuals nice night time fahrrad-ass de/shop/page/13?shop_param=]mountainbike bulls with the fire by using buddies

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back from my first 16 hour fasted workout + EC, things went better than I expected. Using Beta-Cret as my C source for the pre-workout dose. Man that stuff fires you up on an empty stomach! I can't remember the last time I've had a chest pump like this either. Now I'm sitting down to about 1,100 calories of Turkey Breast, Sweet Potato, and Avocado... yum!

Here's what I got done today:

DB Flat Bench Press
    50's x 5
    60's x 5
    80's x 5
    90's x 5
    100's x 4<--PR
    80's x 8

BB Incline Press
    135x8
    135x8

Superset Machine Fly / Rope Pushdowns
    130 x 10 / 80 x 12
    130 x 10 / 80 x 12
    130 x 10 / 80 x 12

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, here’s an update for what it’s worth. My cholesterol is the highest it’s ever been, 307. Triglycerides are 2164. My blood pressure has been higher, 150ish/90ish, I’m still feeling like crap and I haven’t gotten the results of the ultrasound back yet. My doctor put me on another blood pressure medication called Verapamil. I really believe the headaches and pressure are tied to my elevated blood pressure because both seem to come on when I’m active. My blood sugars have also been higher and I’ve been taking insulin again to control that. I’m basically a mess.

So where do I go from here? Good question. First place is diet, so I’ll be trying to eat next to perfect again. Next is exercise, my body responds well to cardio (walking, elliptical, whatever) so I’ll be trying to add that back in. The problem is I’ve been feeling head pressure when I’m active so I can’t really ramp this up right now. Then there’s my lifting, Sunday starts a new week and I’m going to make another attempt at getting going again. One rep and one set at a time, playing it by ear.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    Ok, here’s an update for what it’s worth. My cholesterol is the highest it’s ever been, 307. Triglycerides are 2164. My blood pressure has been higher, 150ish/90ish, I’m still feeling like crap and I haven’t gotten the results of the ultrasound back yet. My doctor put me on another blood pressure medication called Verapamil. I really believe the headaches and pressure are tied to my elevated blood pressure because both seem to come on when I’m active. My blood sugars have also been higher and I’ve been taking insulin again to control that. I’m basically a mess.

So where do I go from here? Good question. First place is diet, so I’ll be trying to eat next to perfect again. Next is exercise, my body responds well to cardio (walking, elliptical, whatever) so I’ll be trying to add that back in. The problem is I’ve been feeling head pressure when I’m active so I can’t really ramp this up right now. Then there’s my lifting, Sunday starts a new week and I’m going to make another attempt at getting going again. One rep and one set at a time, playing it by ear.
    Take care of yourself Getsum.

I went through something similar about 4 years ago. I lost wt and it helped tremendously. Sucks that I can't bench as much as I once did, but I feel much better.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Hope you get everything squared away GS, take care of yourself man.

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Take it easy Getsum. Cardio always seems to help me out. Eat clean and add in cardio 4-5 times a week. You'll start to feel better.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow!
    We're pulling for you, keep us updated. I wish we could do more but you have our support
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take care of yourself Getsum.

I went through something similar about 4 years ago. I lost wt and it helped tremendously. Sucks that I can't bench as much as I once did, but I feel much better.
    Thank you Storm. I've been battling this crap since I was first diagnosed with diabetes 16 years ago. My body seems to work a lot better when I'm under 200lbs.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Hope you get everything squared away GS, take care of yourself man.
    Thanks HS!

Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Take it easy Getsum. Cardio always seems to help me out. Eat clean and add in cardio 4-5 times a week. You'll start to feel better.
    Thanks MVD! Yep, I back on the hamster wheel for sure!

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Wow!
    We're pulling for you, keep us updated. I wish we could do more but you have our support
    Thank you! I'm down but I'm not out!

I was able to do 30 minutes on the elliptical Friday night and I took the resistance all the way up to level 16 without incident. I basically increase the resistance one level per minute going up, then decrease on the way back down to level 10 and then just ride it out there for the duration.

I started off this morning with 15 minutes on the elliptical and then went down to Spanish Landing and walked around the bay for 2 hours with my wife. I was impressed on how far we walked and was envious of all the joggers. I want to be able run at some point in the future. Anyway, I also did about an hour of yard work when we got back to the house. Today was a very busy and active day, felt great. My blood sugar and blood pressure were both excellent this afternoon. I’m sure some of is due to my new medication.

Considering how well everything else went today, I wanted to test out some lifting so I did my chest workout. Once I got to 205, I rested 15 minutes between sets to let my pulse rate and blood pressure return to normal. I’m really pleased with tonight’s workout. I was really focusing on my breathing on each rep. I’m hoping to try some squats tomorrow.

Chest/Triceps
    Pushups- BWx10- warm-up for my shoulder
    Dips- BWx5- warm-up for my shoulder
    Flat Bench- barx5, 135x5, 155x5, 185x5, 205x5, 235x5, 265x4 (I would have gotten the 5th rep under normal circumstances)
    CGBP- 135x5, 135x5
    Incline Bench- 135x5, 135x5
    Dips- BWx10, BWx10

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job getting that workout done.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like an active day. I new tO cut my grass today. Not looking forward to it. Oh and running isn't all it's cracked up to be!
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Glad to see you back in action GS! Please take it slow.

Myself, my back bothered me all weekend long and still as I sit here at my desk got a constant dull pain almost in the kidney area. Me thinks it'll be a few weeks before I DL again, but I'm hoping I can get some squats in at least. Today will be shoulders and I'll have to do everything seated, not sure if the lateral raises will bother it either.

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work to just get back in the gym Getsum.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Take it easy HS.....you're not as young as you once were.
    My current log

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice bench bro! you should check out rbs bench challenge!
    www.promerasports.com
    www.********.com/PromeraSports

Take it easy HS.....you're not as young as you once were.
    Yeah that reality is hitting me like a ton of bricks these days. lol.

Yesterday I hit the gym at lunch and almost quit when I had a back spasm doing warmups. I decided to try some lifts and though it wasn't too comfortable everything went smoothly without any further problems. I got a somewhat normal workout done and weight did not decrease which makes me happy with the back problem and being on a cut at the moment so I can't complain. I have to say that it's feeling way better last evening and this morning, no more spasms and I'm not noticing much pain unless I think about it. I'll be skipping DL for a couple weeks and skipping Squats this week to be sure but I think I'll be back on track mostly next week.

Here's what I did yesterday:

Cable internal and external rotations 2 sets of 20 each for each arm, the last rep of the external when I was releasing the weight is what caused a medium back spasm.

DB Seated Shoulder Press
    50's x 8
    60's x 8
    70's x 5
    70's x 5
    70's x 5

Superset - DB Lateral Raise / DB Shrug
    25 x 10
    25 x 10 / 100 x 12
    25 x 10 / 100 x 12

Superset - Hammer Strength Shoulder Press / HS Shrug
    140 x 10 / 270 x 8 (seated)
    140 x 10 / 270 x 8 (seated)
    140 x 7 / 270 x 12 (standing, stiff legs no bounce)

Rear Delt Fly machine
    130 x 10
    130 x 8

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel ya on the back. I had to cut squats and reads out for a bit due to back too. Still not back to top weights yet
    PL Log

BTK!

What ticks me off is it's not even a lifting injury, well not really though I aggravated it lifting. Wife smashed my son's truck into a pole and I was attempting to pry the bumper/fender away from the tire so we could drive it home. I was standing sideways on the tire pulling up as hard as I could on a pry bar (bent the hell out of the bar) with no luck. I felt like an electrical charge and sharp pain in my back on the right side. That was a Monday evening, then in typical tough guy fashion I hit the gym on Tuesday at lunch break thinking that I'm just gonna work through the pain and it'll feel better once it warms up. Well it did feel better warmed up but I hit a 3rd rep on DL with only 375 and had to reset my grip due to a slippery bar and came up with poor form and that's all she wrote.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)

I've been away for a couple weeks, came back and saw this. GS your health is everything. You need to do whats best for you. Its never too late brother. NOW is the time to work this bad boy out and start a brand new, fresh, crisp chapter. Do it brother. I wish you the best of luck and God speed.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Originally Posted by BigNorwegian View Post
    I've been away for a couple weeks, came back and saw this. GS your health is everything. You need to do whats best for you. Its never too late brother. NOW is the time to work this bad boy out and start a brand new, fresh, crisp chapter. Do it brother. I wish you the best of luck and God speed.
    Thanks man!

---------------------------------------

Here’s another quick update. I was able to do 60 minutes of cardio Sunday and 45 minutes on Monday. I tried out squats yesterday and they went well for the most part. I didn’t go higher than 260lbs because I felt I would need to hold my breathe if I went heavier and I’m not ready to attempt that just yet.

My blood pressure is slowly improving but I still get some higher than normal readings. My blood sugars have come back down due to the insulin, cardio and diet.

Squats/Legs
    Squats- Barx5, 135x3, 185x3, 225x5, 260x5
    Calf Raises- 225x10, 225x10
    SLDL- 200x5, 200x5

Off day today, and I need it, so went grocery shopping. Got about 4 lbs of Turkey breast, bunch of avocados, nukable brown rice containers (easy for work and refrigerated brown rice suxors), some V8 because I hate vegetables, mixed salad bags, and of course some Sushi.

I’m still rehabbing and slowly testing the waters. Everything went well with the rack pulls and shoulder presses and I even held my breath without incident on the last set. I’m hoping to attempt getting the 5 rep week of my 5/3/1 done next week and if I can’t get all the reps on the last set I’ll probably just repeat the week. I’m not sure how the heavier weight will feel being that it’s been a few weeks.

Rack Pulls & Shoulders
    Rack Pulls (pin #1)- 135x5, 225x5, 295x5, 365x3
    Standing BB Shoulder Press- barx10, 95x5, 120x5

Cardio – 45 minutes on the elliptical

Sounds like a good plan bro. Basically what I had to do as well
    PL Log

BTK!

Way to keep at it GS!

I did a random chest/try workout yesterday, ramped up the DB's to a set of 100's x 5 which is a PR.

Good to hear things are going better Getsum.

HS....100's
    My current log

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan bro. Basically what I had to do as well
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Way to keep at it GS!

I did a random chest/try workout yesterday, ramped up the DB's to a set of 100's x 5 which is a PR.
    Dude, great job on those 100's.

HS....100's
    Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night while watching Spartacus and other than 3 slices of Shakey’s pizza, my diet was really good yesterday. My blood sugar was 121 this morning and that’s the best morning reading I’ve had in a while. Things are looking up slowly but surely.

Chest/Triceps
    Pushups- BWx10- warm-up for my shoulder
    Dips- BWx5- warm-up for my shoulder
    Flat Bench- barx5, 135x5, 155x5, 185x5, 205x5, 235x5, 265x4, 300x1
    CGBP- 135x5, 135x5
    Incline Bench- 135x5, 135x5
    Dips- BWx10, BWx10

Cardio – 30 minutes on the elliptical

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

HS....100's

i was thinking the same thing

stay safe Getsum, we want to see you strong in here!

good work on the big dubs HS!
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Wow, what a horrific weekend nutritionally. Top that off with fishing my ass off for hours on end and coming up with nothing. I should have listened to my wife and bought some dang shrimp but I was hard headed and fished lures all weekend with nothing to show for it. Doh!

Yall hear the crickets?

I hear toadie frogs.
    My current log