usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

pregnenolone natty contest?

I am considering trying a product called revamp which has the above mentioned ingredient. I did some very short research and found that its a steroidal hormone. I have more research to do on it but would I be able to compete in a natty contest if I use this product and yes I have googled it and I don't see anything connecting it to competitions. Thank you.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it is hormonal...it is banned in most organizations. Contact the organization directly to verify the legality of the product.
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete-TEAM AX
    Quest Protein Bar Athlete
    Nutrient Sciences/Kymera Energy Rep
    2012 Team Universe MW Champion
    Member Team USA 2012 IFBB Worlds-Ecuador

CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Revamp contains Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

which is on the banned substance list (since 2005), and you will be inelidgible to compete for 7 years after the last time you used it.

Instead of seeking out supplements and products you can get away with taking, I suggest you use basic proven supplements/vitamins while putting a strong focus on your diet. Take advantage of the fact that you are a teen and have great potential for natural growth without any of that performance enhancing stuff. You dont need that stuff, you'll do great without it. :-)
    My Diet - IIFYM - http://oi55.tinypic.com/50i9u.jpg

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB View Post

which is on the banned substance list (since 2005), and you will be inelidgible to compete for 7 years after the last time you used it.

Instead of seeking out supplements and products you can get away with taking, I suggest you use basic proven supplements/vitamins while putting a strong focus on your diet. Take advantage of the fact that you are a teen and have great potential for natural growth without any of that performance enhancing stuff. You dont need that stuff, you'll do great without it. :-)
    Thanks, I won't be using revamp then. Revamp isn't really performance enhancing, I just wanted to use it to aid my cycle off stims. All I take is some whey, fish oil, multi, vit c and a pre workout. My diet is actually pretty awesome especially since I'm prepping for a show in march.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    Revamp isn't really performance enhancing
    it appears to be a prohormone. Def performance enhancing

SouthlandPP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB View Post

There are two products called REVAMP. One by APS which you are referring to and one from Southland Performance Products which the original poster is referring to. Two totally different products.

Originally Posted by simpleguy4 View Post
    If it is hormonal...it is banned in most organizations. Contact the organization directly to verify the legality of the product.
    ^^^ This.
    www.********.com/southlandperformanceproducts
    www.southlandperformanceproducts.com
    Get access to FLASH SALES by signing up for our Newsletter:
    http://www.southlandperformanceproducts.com/newsletter.html

gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    which is on the banned substance list

gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I then use variations on lateral raises, front raises

are you