Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixFlame View Post
    So only 20 day supply? Advantages on running 7 days a week vs 5?
    A month supply, its dosed and recommended to be taken 5 days a week. There are no advantages to taking it 7 days a week. If anything, every now and then, you could double dose if you wanted to get a little crazy.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any answers^^^^????

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pizzic17 View Post
    any answers^^^^????
    It was said before somewhere in the thread that the product is not recommended for someone under the age of 21
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This will stay on my radar of products to try in 2012!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pizzic17 View Post
    any answers^^^^????
    On the bottle it states, 18 and up, though recommended for the most part 21 and up. But you are right, there are ingredients in there like glycocarn, that can be very beneficial regardless of age.

Obviously its your call.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Noli illegitimi carborund enderwiggin65's Avatar
    enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job with the write-up!

I'll be looking forward to seeing some reviews from the guys one bottles in the ingredient guessing contest.
    My 5/3/1 Log: http://tinyurl.com/6qhhydx (current)
    Axis Labs N'Gage Log: http://tinyurl.com/7m39fjn (completed)
    MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://tinyurl.com/6uh87m8 (completed)

Juggernaut Review: http://tinyurl.com/82omqr3
    BSN Amino X Review: http://tinyurl.com/82ofh3b
    Beast Mode Review: http://tinyurl.com/6q9fn6r
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://tinyurl.com/8xpfuek

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    BB.com has assured us that APE will be up on their site to order by the end of THIS week.
    I got so frustrated with them on a recent order I ended up cancelling it. I also asked them if they had APE available for sale last night and they said they don't carry any products from AEN!?! I guess maybe I had to spell out the full name?

Originally Posted by enderwiggin65 View Post

I'll be looking forward to seeing some reviews from the guys one bottles in the ingredient guessing contest.
    Thank you, it was a team AEN effort, I can not take all the credit.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    I got so frustrated with them on a recent order I ended up cancelling it. I also asked them if they had APE available for sale last night and they said they don't carry any products from AEN!?! I guess maybe I had to spell out the full name?
    Yeah, they must know us by our full name. I do believe APE will be ready for order on bb.com TODAY. We have three other retailers already selling it.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Correct, they are two distinct developed standardized extracts that are bringing about different results.

TestoSurge isn't just a fenugreek extract, it has been developed/standerized specifically high in grecunin and its clinical backing which is what the free test and bioavaible test claims in our write-up come from. Its a powerful natural aromatase inhibiter.
    Powerful, like ATD powerful?

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    Doubt it. ATD is very strong. Even too strong.
    IG: @tuanlifts

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by enderwiggin65 View Post

I'm excited to see some reviews as well. And I can't wait to start using it myself.. lol.. I've got quite a few bottles coming.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sweet formula, I would expect nothing less from AEN!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    sweet formula, I would expect nothing less from AEN!
    Thank you Sir, besides the testosurge, people should look closely at what the well dosed GlycoCarn and Eurygold long jack can do for them, not to mention the the estrogen and Vit/Min Testosterone support.

The formula as a whole, needs to be analyzed, not one ingredient.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank you Sir, besides the testosurge, people should look closely at what the well dosed GlycoCarn and Eurygold long jack can do for them, not to mention the the estrogen and Vit/Min Testosterone support.

The formula as a whole, needs to be analyzed, not one ingredient.
    Speaking of dosing, since I cant find APE on the AEN website, would you mind posting the ingredient panel? As well as answering my previous inquiry?

Based off the research as of now, its impossible to know if we're looking at FREE TEST. The data on testosurge for free test was only measured after 12 hours, where is showed a 108% increase over baseline. Or more meaningful and less confusing to the consumer, is how we've worded it on the label and in our marketing material, "22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*"

Also, as mentioned before, the whole formula, like the long jack, which further increases free test most be taken into account. APE is a system to increase test.

Speaking of dosing, since I cant find APE on the AEN website, would you mind posting the ingredient panel? As well as answering my previous inquiry?
    I was hoping bb.com would have it up yesterday but now they're saying be the end of the day, in the mean time if you go to our ******** page http://www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition you will see some other retailers who have put up the full write-up and supplement facts panel.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Puts much thought into his products and it shows. I wish I had his job or could do the same... jealous with love though.
    It comes along with unimaginable stress and sacrifice, perhaps you could those two attributes off my hands?

Prop blend

Prop blend
    Yes but it should be obvious, everything, including the testosurge and long jack are clinically dosed and at two servings the glycocarn will hit clinical dosing for performance.
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 12-30-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes but it should be obvious, everything, including the core three, are clinically dosed.
    Glycocarn couldnt possibly be at clinical dose?
    IG: @tuanlifts

Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Glycocarn couldnt possibly be at clinical dose?
    Yes, for performance it would be better to take two servings for the glycocarn to hit clinical dosing., edited.

Thats what I thought til I tried the math but seeing the 500mg dosing used in the INDUS BIOTECH study has me thrown. Plus, I never really knew how much GPLC AEN uses in their products considering you use a few hundred mgs, compared to the gram levels I see in studies.

Edit - The above has been noted

Thats what I thought til I tried the math but seeing the 500mg dosing used in the INDUS BIOTECH study has me thrown. Plus, I never really knew how much GPLC AEN uses in their products considering you use a few hundred mgs, compared to the gram levels I see in studies.

Edit - The above has been noted
    Let me just put it this way, in two servings of APE, you will more than reach the clinical effective dosing in this GlycoCarn study

Long-term glycine propionyl-l-carnitine supplemention and paradoxical effects on repeated anaerobic sprint performance
    Patrick L Jacobs* and Erica R Goldstein

Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2010, 7:35 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-7-35
    Published: 28 October 2010

Abstract
    Background

It has been demonstrated that acute GPLC supplementation produces enhanced anaerobic work capacity with reduced lactate production in resistance trained males. However, it is not known what effects chronic GPLC supplementation has on anaerobic performances or lactate clearance.
    Purpose

The purpose of this study was to examine the long-term effects of different dosages of GPLC supplementation on repeated high intensity stationary cycle sprint performance.
    Methods

Forty-five resistance trained men participated in a double-blind, controlled research study. All subjects completed two testing sessions, seven days apart, 90 minutes following oral ingestion of either 4.5 grams GPLC or 4.5 grams cellulose (PL), in randomized order. The exercise testing protocol consisted of five 10-second Wingate cycle sprints separated by 1-minute active recovery periods. Following completion of the second test session, the 45 subjects were randomly assigned to receive 1.5 g, 3.0 g, or 4.5 g GPLC per day for a 28 day period. Subjects completed a third test session following the four weeks of GPLC supplementation using the same testing protocol. Values of peak power (PP), mean power (MP) and percent decrement of power (DEC) were determined per bout and standardized relative to body mass. Heart rate (HR) and blood lactate (LAC) were measured prior to, during and following the five sprint bouts.
    Results

There were no significant effects of condition or significant interaction effects detected for PP and MP. However, results indicated that sprint bouts three, four and five produced 2 - 5% lower values of PP and 3 - 7% lower values of MP with GPLC at 3.0 or 4.5 g per day as compared to baseline values. Conversely, 1.5 g GPLC produced 3 - 6% higher values of PP and 2 -5% higher values of MP compared with PL baseline values. Values of DEC were significantly greater (15-20%) greater across the five sprint bouts with 3.0 g or 4.5 g GPLC, but the 1.5 g GPLC supplementation produced DEC values -5%, -3%, +4%, +5%, and +2% different from the baseline PL values. The 1.5 g group displayed a statistically significant 24% reduction in net lactate accumulation per unit power output (p < 0.05).
    Conclusions

The effects of GPLC supplementation on anaerobic work capacity and lactate accumulation appear to be dosage dependent. Four weeks of GPLC supplementation at 3.0 and 4.5 g/day resulted in reduced mean values of power output with greater rates of DEC compared with baseline while 1.5 g/day produced higher mean values of MP and PP with modest increases of DEC. Supplementation of 1.5 g/day also produced a significantly lower rate of lactate accumulation per unit power output compared with 3.0 and 4.5 g/day. In conclusion, GPLC appears to be a useful dietary supplement to enhance anaerobic work capacity and potentially sport performance, but apparently the dosage must be determined specific to the intensity and duration of exercise.

Let me just put it this way, in two servings of APE, you will more than reach the clinical effective dosing in this GlycoCarn study
    Heres my thing though. Firstly, its supposed to be one serving daily so why not include enough for that one serving instead of needing two servings? That pretty much kills the whole dosing scheme which would mean the only way to effectively dose the GPLC for performance would be to add in PSU. Secondly ( just guessing here ), if two servings of APE has >= 1.5g GPLC, then 1 serving has >= 750mg GPLC, which would leave 550mg for the Testofen, Eury, I3C AND Maca Extract, assuming that last 5mg is the Bioperine. See where Im going here?

Heres my thing though. Firstly, its supposed to be one serving daily so why not include enough for that one serving instead of needing two servings? That pretty much kills the whole dosing scheme which would mean the only way to effectively dose the GPLC for performance would be to add in PSU. Secondly ( just guessing here ), if two servings of APE has >= 1.5g GPLC, then 1 serving has >= 750mg GPLC, which would leave 550mg for the Testofen, Eury, I3C AND Maca Extract, assuming that last 5mg is the Bioperine. See where Im going here?
    One serving is what we recomend daily and dosed accordingly and yes the guessing is off, though of course I see where you're going with it. APE users will feel the NO aspects of the Glycocarn and will really get into its performance benefits when they stack it with Presurge, or they can double dose APE occasionaly, if they want to experience glycocarn's benefits quicker. Understand that glycocarns performance benefits are accumulative and at ONE serving of APE, those benefits will come about. Sort of like 2-3g of creatine, compared to a loading phase.

Testosurge's benefits too will be enhanced by the long jack impact on SHBG and the whole formula will work as a system to boost test, libido, NO and performance.

There will be people who take APE for 2-3 months as we sugest(1 serving) and we know there will be people that use it for 2-3 out of the week and will dose it accordingly, possibly at 2 servings. Our dosing recomendation and the dosing of the product take into consideration various scenarios that will occur no matter what we sugest.

Regardless, it doesn't seem that APE is up your ally and likely little I say will change that mindset, nor do I want to. It sounds in your case, you would prefer, to buy ingredients seperatly, dose them how you want ect ect, which I understand.

I appreciate your questions and concerns and they are noted.
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 12-30-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Regardless, it doesn't seem that APE is up your ally and likely little I say will change that mindset, nor do I want to. It sound in your cased, you would prefer, to by ingredients seperatly, dose them how you want ect ect, which I understand.
    I think you got me twisted; I just dont like prop blends. Ive found that knowing exactly how much of these compounds are going into my body is key to any sort of supplement regimen I am using, as I can better measure their benefits to my performance vs something like, "well 2 servings of XYZ product has this effect" since if XYZ product uses a proprietary blend, then I dont know how much of what each compound is.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

APE is now available at bb.com

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, its true we used ALOT of Eurygold for this run of APE. I hope we were not a reason for the delays with your product.

As always, thank you for the kind words, its VERY rare when any company rep or formulator can ever actually step up and say something nice about a competitor, shows class and confidence.
    As most BB.com's members already know, I do not like/trust most companies/products on the market, even the most hyped. AEN is one of the few exceptions.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    As most BB.com's members already know, I do not like/trust most companies/products on the market, even the most hyped. AEN is one of the few exceptions.
    Yup, AEN is also one of the few companies that I trust 100%. I have never been disappointed by there products.

CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CURB-DOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by grooves26ca View Post
    Yup, AEN is also one of the few companies that I trust 100%. I have never been disappointed by there products.
    ^This. In an industry super-saturated with hype and false promises, AEN is one of the few companies that actually delivers. APE has my expectations set high.
    Let the gains begin.

Row-gain!

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Mr. Big Arm, you are a stand up guy.