Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    still on backorder :O
    i have a big order waiting on this lol
    Above all supplements, the key to success lies in your own willingness

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by reCreate View Post
    still on backorder :O
    i have a big order waiting on this lol
    Just tracked it. bb.com FL warehouse will receive theirs today.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Just tracked it. bb.com FL warehouse will receive theirs today.
    appreciate the reply

thanks
    Above all supplements, the key to success lies in your own willingness

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by reCreate View Post
    appreciate the reply

thanks
    Showing back in stock- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

Since just 1 of the three warehouses it could be out of stock again in a few days until the other warehouses later this week receive theirs.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This looks like an awesome test booster with natural supplements EVERY man should take. I will need to try this.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    This looks like an awesome test booster with natural supplements EVERY man should take. I will need to try this.

Aside from the testboosting benefits, its a great all around health product, helping in endurance, healthy blood flow and fat loss. A real recomp formula.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aside from the testboosting benefits, its a great all around health product, helping in endurance, healthy blood flow and fat loss. A real recomp formula.
    I'm definitely interested in trying it. I like that it IS for overall men health vs something that might be damaging to you. When is it available?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I'm definitely interested in trying it. I like that it IS for overall men health vs something that might be damaging to you. When is it available?
    Back in stock NOW- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get it before its gone again!
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got an email saying that it was going out today, I plan to do a log of this can't wait!
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bobgnarley View Post
    I got an email saying that it was going out today, I plan to do a log of this can't wait!
    You will get the results you are looking for, I'm confident saying that. Hope you like it as much as I do.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This stuff is great!

I'm only 10 days in, I can't wait till I've been using if for a few weeks.

I also picked up some presurge unleashed which is also great. I feel like I'm cheating on White Flood...but she'll understand.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    This stuff is great!

I'm only 10 days in, I can't wait till I've been using if for a few weeks.

I also picked up some presurge unleashed which is also great. I feel like I'm cheating on White Flood...but she'll understand.
    Excellent, how are you dosing APE? And smart move bringing PreSurge into the mix. If one looks closely at its formula and customer feedback, there is NO equal in the pre-workout category. And the extra glyocarn in there combined with APE, enhances APE that much more. Keep us posted as you progress and thank you for giving APE a chance.

Any "good bros" want to win some APE today? Go HERE- http://www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Excellent, how are you dosing APE? And smart move bringing PreSurge into the mix. If one looks closely at its formula and customer feedback, there is NO equal in the pre-workout category. And the extra glyocarn in there combined with APE, enhances APE that much more. Keep us posted as you progress and thank you for giving APE a chance.
    I'm taking it in the morning 5x a week, and taking it an hour before I lift 3x a week. I also started doing consistent cardio...3 or 4x a week on my non-lifting days.

Today is exactly 2 weeks since I started using APE and all the hype seems to be true. I just had one of the best workouts I've had in a while. My energy levels are up, I need less time between sets, and my focus and intensity is great!

I'm 3lbs heavier and look more cut then I did before I started. This was unexpected since I've been doing a lot of cardio.

I can't wait to see how the next few weeks go.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    I'm taking it in the morning 5x a week, and taking it an hour before I lift 3x a week. I also started doing consistent cardio...3 or 4x a week on my non-lifting days.

Today is exactly 2 weeks since I started using APE and all the hype seems to be true. I just had one of the best workouts I've had in a while. My energy levels are up, I need less time between sets, and my focus and intensity is great!

I'm 3lbs heavier and look more cut then I did before I started. This was unexpected since I've been doing a lot of cardio.

I can't wait to see how the next few weeks go.
    Great to hear

GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GUnit2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does this actually boost testosterone or does it give a similar feeling? I just wonder if it would give you a raging temper like the incredible hulk?! - Great for in the gym, but not so good for work! I just saw this on my face book feed: http://www.********.com/AthleticEdge...on?ref=tn_tnmn

Originally Posted by GUnit2010 View Post
    Does this actually boost testosterone or does it give a similar feeling? I just wonder if it would give you a raging temper like the incredible hulk?! - Great for in the gym, but not so good for work! I just saw this on my face book feed: http://www.********.com/AthleticEdge...on?ref=tn_tnmn
    Check out the first page of this thread. Yes it increases total and free testosterone. It puts you in a great confident, feel good mindset, not overly aggressive. Great over all male product.

Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
    My no bull**** review:

I'm actually impressed... and this is coming from a guy who was pretty convinced that people's reviews were more placebo than any actual effect! APE gives a notable "feeling" when you take it that's a lot more pronounced when on an empty stomach. This was the one part of it I DIDN'T like, but was simply remedied by taking it after I ate instead of on an empty stomach. Taken preworkout that feeling is completely over-powered by the Presurge, so I can't say I had the same "wanna throw weights around" feeling like I've had using PH's (Epistane/Havoc) in the past... but that's not to say it wasn't working and working effectively!

I found notable results and gains in my workouts (injury permitting!), especially focusing on injured problem areas that have plagued me for years. I also think there's a noticeable vascularity change which is pretty impressive in just UNDER 3 weeks of lifting and use. I can't comment on any libido changes as I'm super rev'd up naturally as is.

Also lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I received NO SIDE EFFECTS. No back pumps, no irritability, no temper, no sleep issues, etc. In fact, if anything it improved my mood as well.

8.5/10 (*and that's being critical)

I WILL (not "would", "WILL") use again.

Thanks to AEN.

--------------------------------------------------

Pics:

Just in

JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JpN893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've heard testosterone boosters can cause hair loss due to DHT. is this true? i have a family history of balding and i don't want to lose my hair..
    Current Supplements:

Tru Science Trutein
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard
    CL Gold Feast, Green MAGnitude, OxiMega, Orange Triad
    SciVation Xtend

CL White Flood 8.4/10
    Driven Sports Craze 9/10
    Cellucor C4 8/10
    Musclepharm Assault 8.4/10
    PreSurge Unleashed 8.7/10
    Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250 8.2/10
    Omega Sports Ultima 8/10
    iForce Hemavol 9/10
    MAN Body Octane 8.2/10

Originally Posted by JpN893 View Post
    i've heard testosterone boosters can cause hair loss due to DHT. is this true? i have a family history of balding and i don't want to lose my hair..
    depends on the product

not a known side effect of APE though

Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000)
    heya
    I just finished my first bottle and so far so good...mood is elevated, sleep is great, alpha feeling is very high...first ten days i had quite a few big pimples, Im 42 and have not had a pimple in at least over 5yrs lol...nice sign to let me know APE is working.
    The only drawback for me is the pumps, they are quite painful..i have taking many ph's and not have had this much of a pump...im having a hard time getting dressed and driving after my workout...do u think taurine will help??

Im sure alot of younger single guys would like this problem LOL
    That one hour spent in the gym is important...But the key to seeing results is how you spend the rest of your 23

Originally Posted by Dean6917 View Post
    heya
    I just finished my first bottle and so far so good...mood is elevated, sleep is great, alpha feeling is very high...first ten days i had quite a few big pimples, Im 42 and have not had a pimple in at least over 5yrs lol...nice sign to let me know APE is working.
    The only drawback for me is the pumps, they are quite painful..i have taking many ph's and not have had this much of a pump...im having a hard time getting dressed and driving after my workout...do u think taurine will help??

what other supps are you taking with it?

Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    what other supps are you taking with it?
    im taking raspberry ketones with it, thats it..No whey, never creatine, never prepump products.
    That one hour spent in the gym is important...But the key to seeing results is how you spend the rest of your 23

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    heya

Are we talking lower back 'pumps'?

Some general recommendations are increase fluid intake / electrolyte intake (fruit / veggies) / and like you mentioned taurine can help.

im taking raspberry ketones with it, thats it..No whey, never creatine, never prepump products.
    Like Trans_Isomer said you probably wanna increase your fluid intake and see how you feel after a couple days

BACKORDER- Right now APE shows back ordered. Last week quite a lot more shipped to them, so by early/mid this week it will show back in stock. A heads up for those who ordered and for those that are considering.

swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoleNbowflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey reps,

I am strongly considering taking APE, the reviews seem stellar and im all in. I am prepared to order 2 bottles to start. I would just like to know if it would be ok to stack with cellucor superHD? Also, any other supplements that should be avoided while taking APE?

Thanks!