Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tes45 View Post

No you are not

Anyway, if you grew up in the south you're used to this ridiculous ****. I laugh at it but what can ya do, fratheads are gonna frat around in metro ****.

I do own a lot of RL t-shirts, jeans and polos, they're comfy as fuk. Plain colors though, none of those ****gy time pastels or random animal design ****.

S&P Crew really should consider changing their name to the much more appropriate "Misc Metro Crew." They're giving normal people who own Ralph Lauren **** a bad name.
    Metro crew? Brah you seem a little mad. Wearing a brand and owning a lot of its products won't necessarily make you stylish/well dressed.

it comes down to the fit and colors.

And attacking my age by stating that I'm not a man? A man is judged by his character and who he is as a person not by his age. Grow up brah.
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me get something clear: I am not a hater of people who wear S&P's

Don't get me wrong as I like Sperrys and Polos (own several polo shirts and a pair of Sperrys) and I wear my polo's with Dockers. As for style I'm more plain jane as I prefer solid pastel colors rather than the loud colors and wacky patterns.

Clothes DO make the man, but be smart about the styles if you don't really want to come off looking foolish.

GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT people post the most extreme examples of s&p and assume that anyone who even remotely likes the style dresses in bright green shirts and pink bow ties as they leave their 15 acre southern mansion to go play some golf

ya'll are trolling yourselves

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post

Don't get me wrong as I like Sperrys and Polos (own several polo shirts and a pair of Sperrys) and I wear my polo's with Dockers. As for style I'm more plain jane as I prefer solid pastel colors rather than the loud colors and wacky patterns.

Clothes DO make the man, but be smart about the styles if you don't really want to come off looking foolish.
    not every one wears loud/flamboyant colors brah.

Sperry's and Polos= doesn't necessarily mean SPERRYS AND JUST POLOS, it's under the American Trad/American Classic style.

pls go with your assumption that we can't dress well
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TurboA4_Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why all the hate on sperrys n polos? When done right with form fitting clothes the look is very nice. Add a person who is aesthetically pleasing and it doesnt get any better then that.
    "When your Gut is smaller, Everything else looks bigger"

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TurboA4_Misc View Post
    Why all the hate on sperrys n polos? When done right with form fitting clothes the look is very nice. Add a person who is aesthetically pleasing and it doesnt get any better then that.
    i dont think the main argument is that it doesn't look nice... the argument is that the people in that thread take it to an extreme and just look ridiculous.... add to that that they want nothing more than to give an appearance that they wear expensive clothes yet half the thread is nothing more than coupons and sales.........

Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigdonut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    i dont think the main argument is that it doesn't look nice... the argument is that the people in that thread take it to an extreme and just look ridiculous.... add to that that they want nothing more than to give an appearance that they wear expensive clothes yet half the thread is nothing more than coupons and sales.........
    I'm not sure why people would assume that all S&P people are snobby elitist *******s who dress that way to pretend they are something they are not. Some people in the thread actually live the lifestyle (country club/yacht/sailing/rich people sh!t), but a lot of people (like me) just enjoy the classic american style and the way it looks.

I don't see anything wrong with sales/coupons; everyone loves a good deal, and it is mainly a clothing thread..

I know the critter/out of the ordinary colored pants is not everyone's cup of tea. Hell, I kinda like seeing it online and I still think it looks strange a lot of time when I see it in person. That person isn't stupid, he would know that some people think he looks like a fool and he doesn't just give a fuk.

Lastly, if people sit down and read through the S&P thread and the fashion thread, they would realize they share a lot of the same style.

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol's were had
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post

CTpump has surely made an excellent point
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

()Balding Crew()

$Pale Crew$

*Ugly Crew*

^^Slightly Below Average Height Crew^^