Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Question for the people who own the 3rd and 4th edition of NASM textbooks.

Is there any major differences between the two? The reason i ask is that my NASM cert expired over a year ago and because of that i will have to retake the course. I own the 3rd edition and i went ahead and payed $600 for the NASMs CPT pro which includes all of the material since there is no reason not to considering the CPT test alone is the same price as their package that includes the material.

Is there any major differences between the two textbooks to the point that i should just wait until it arrives, or should i go ahead and re-read my 3rd edition?
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Registered User volitionfitness's Avatar
    volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its likely just a cash grab, saw it pissed off half of the ******** forum when they released it. if i remember right the difference between 2nd and 3rd was a few minor details and references, prob the same for 3/4