Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by taylorWI View Post
    Op your legs are pussy **** compared to me, check Avi.
    pussy compared to yours? I have more seperation and probably bigger too?

Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how come you guys with incredible upper legs don't have shredded calves as well? they seem disproportional, i might just be stupid though
    Sponsored by MuscleTech™

*Posts Levels (Original Mix) on every music thread crew*
    *8/10+ jawline crew*
    *Always thanks Zyzz bird crew*

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very big legs compared to how you actually lift, you seem to have some kind of rugby type build on you?

I'm about 1 inch behind, I feel pretty inadequate!

Hard Work! Dedication! Mayweatherjr's Avatar
    Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not impressed

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by always255 View Post
    how come you guys with incredible upper legs don't have shredded calves as well? they seem disproportional, i might just be stupid though
    no you are not stupid, you are 100% correct. I did not train calves as hard as i could due to only having a standing calf raise. At my new gym i have more calf machines so hopefully some growth will happen with them.

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    Very big legs compared to how you actually lift, you seem to have some kind of rugby type build on you?

I'm about 1 inch behind, I feel pretty inadequate!
    Ye my build is kind of athletic/rugby. I might not lift as much as some people, people with much smaller legs even. My legs can go through a tough session tho. I find doing 30-50 reps on some exercise with low weight much tougher than 5 reps heavy.

1 inch behind is nothing, you must have big legs too

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel you on the pants thing. I'm close to 30" and I have to get pants with a waist size of 40+. I was buying new pants yesterday and it took like 2 hours for me to find that out...
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    I feel you on the pants thing. I'm close to 30" and I have to get pants with a waist size of 40+. I was buying new pants yesterday and it took like 2 hours for me to find that out...
    haha, it is a bitch but its a problem I'm glad I have. The other day i saw some jeans i really wanted but the waist size I had to get was ridiculous and would look stupid. I have no idea how jay cutler found some jeans to fit him ( referring to the picture of him standing next to a ferrari )

claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What motivated you at the beginning to work legs? I almost ALWAYS slack off legs day with some silly excuse and my squat is terrible, its only 40kg

Originally Posted by claret_n_blue View Post
    What motivated you at the beginning to work legs? I almost ALWAYS slack off legs day with some silly excuse and my squat is terrible, its only 40kg
    rugby pre-season I gave rippetoes a go. My legs blew up compared to what they used to look like (twig I was tiny) and when i saw i had potential in the I loved working them

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScottFlear View Post

Ye my build is kind of athletic/rugby. I might not lift as much as some people, people with much smaller legs even. My legs can go through a tough session tho. I find doing 30-50 reps on some exercise with low weight much tougher than 5 reps heavy.

1 inch behind is nothing, you must have big legs too

I agree with the low weight, high rep being hard. I usually do everything in the low reps, so When I go into the high reps it really kills. Best effort 140kgx8. last week I did 125x9 for 6 sets felt pretty rough compared to a 155x3x10 for example.

This is my effort, close to 26 a few months ago (strong lighting though), I do lowbar so my quad development lags a bit.

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I agree with the low weight, high rep being hard. I usually do everything in the low reps, so When I go into the high reps it really kills. Best effort 140kgx8. last week I did 125x9 for 6 sets felt pretty rough compared to a 155x3x10 for example.

This is my effort, close to 26 a few months ago (strong lighting though), I do lowbar so my quad development lags a bit.

Ye I find it good to mix it up, but because i go ATG and not just parallel my tear drop development is laggin a bit. Always find people who dont squat low to have decent tear drop. your legs looking good man and good lifts too. lowbar? fuuck i could never do low bar haha, always olympic style (highbar)

hard work and consistency weRise's Avatar
    weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dat ass

but seriously op your quads are extremely impressive. great job

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice bro, I'm at 26.5 inches right now (just measured) but not as ripped as yours. But my squat is pretty good and that's all I care bout so oh well
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    does your penis look small cuz ur legs so big?

Originally Posted by SwoleNeck View Post
    does your penis look small cuz ur legs so big?
    thats my right ball sack son, my penis is laying to my left

JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Swole legs man crazy big.
    What is your workout for your legs bruh? I've had some decent growth but I know I still have a ways to go, Any tips that helped you or things you do that you recommend?

Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is 23 inches at 15 years old 5 ft 7 good?

Inb4 c0ck joke

Eventually has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm impressed- I value legs a lot.. mostly because they're the only body part of mine worth talking about. You play any sports??

Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clancz View Post
    Is 23 inches at 15 years old 5 ft 7 good?

Inb4 c0ck joke
    I would say yea since the average man is around 21-22 inches but depends if fat or lean.

Ive got 23 inch legs at 5"9-5"10
    If my legs get any bigger their will be no room for my really thick and ropey 27 inch cock

asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know this sounds like real e-bulls**t but my legs would totally look like that if i were to cut. Because of my genetics, all my fat is stored on my legs. i know for sure my quads are big because i was fat my whole life, my legs just adapted to carrying more weight LOL.'

Great legs tho. no homo.
    S3XEE T!M3

mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000) mapes345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where do you measure your quad? I'm guessing in the middle?

Originally Posted by JB211 View Post
    Swole legs man crazy big.
    What is your workout for your legs bruh? I've had some decent growth but I know I still have a ways to go, Any tips that helped you or things you do that you recommend?
    I start every workout with regular squats always and never have mixed that part up. I progress most weeks by either going a bit heavier, or more reps or lower. But now i'm at the point i cannot go lower as my hammies/arse hits my calves basically. Just make sure you get a solid squat with proper form and i bet your legs will grow

Originally Posted by Eventually View Post
    I'm impressed- I value legs a lot.. mostly because they're the only body part of mine worth talking about. You play any sports??
    I play rugby i used to play both soccer and rugby but both sports after 16 are played on the same day (saturday) so i had to chose
    Originally Posted by mapes345 View Post
    Where do you measure your quad? I'm guessing in the middle?
    Ye in the middle where i get my hammies and quads in.

Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Littleitalian1 View Post
    I would say yea since the average man is around 21-22 inches but depends if fat or lean.

Ive got 23 inch legs at 5"9-5"10
    If my legs get any bigger their will be no room for my really thick and ropey 27 inch cock
    Lean I can see my teardrop

Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ScottFlear View Post
    I just do a 4 day split sometimes 5 if i have time. chest/tris. back/bis. legs. shoulders. ( arm day if i have a free day )

but for legs i always start regular squats do about 4 sets and then the last set drop weight and do 30 reps. then leg presss then lunges ( if im feeling it ) then onto leg extensions. hammies - lying leg curl, stiff deads, single leg curls. calves - standing and seated calf raises ( they need work )
    lol i do the same 4day split as you. If you have a free day what exercises do you do on arm day? just isolation? Also i swear you overdoin it on leg day son. Lmao took me long enough reading all those exercises you do, yet alone performin em!!!
    More fail here

Originally Posted by Libthetics View Post
    lol i do the same 4day split as you. If you have a free day what exercises do you do on arm day? just isolation? Also i swear you overdoin it on leg day son. Lmao took me long enough reading all those exercises you do, yet alone performin em!!!
    More fail here
    well, im obviously not overdoing leg day as i see good growth if anything you are underdoing them if you think 4 exercises for quads and 3 exercises for hammies is over doing haha. but ye if i have a free day I do about 5 exercises on tris and biceps maybe more because my biceps are lagging.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mine were 31" at 280 but have slimmed down some to around 27.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ATG squats FTW, just got 225 for 20 a week ago

Legs are about 23 inches, 7% bf, so close to being cross striated
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice legs man. What size where your legs before lifting?? And what time frame??

Originally Posted by Littleitalian1 View Post
    Nice legs man. What size where your legs before lifting?? And what time frame??
    I had the skinniest legs you can imagine. think of someone under 140 pounds, quick, nibble with tiny legs. that was me. the bulked up pics were about 9 months ago. I'd say 1.5 years. went from small to just bulking get them big, then i cut and got them shredded now just adding mass slowly but a better bulk this time. less fat gain

Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russianpavel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice legs bro, I was doing crew this last semester and thinking about doing rugby. How long have you been doin rugby?