Page 89 of 251 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 7513
    Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My story is very similar to the one MadaFitness posted.

I was a very skinny kid born in Morocco and was taken to Canada at a very early age father being a diplomat and all. I was instantly teleported into a world of fast food, poutine and cold winters. I was a very skinny kid growing up, i was actually picked on a lot for my size growing up and the second i landed in Canada i started putting on tons and tons of weight i used to weigh 352 pounds. And stayed that way for a very very long time, until i was 22 and almost had a heart attack in Rome that's when i knew that something had to change but the motivation wasn't all the there. My parents were again sent somewhere else and we moved to Vietnam where i spent 8 months there 7 of those months were me being depressed borderline suicidal, had panic attacks hated myself didn't go out of the house once in those 7 months.

Until one day and very much like Madafitness i started at myself in the mirror and i cried myself to death fell on the floor i just hated what stared back at me. I was a mess ugly, fat with no self esteem. On the floor i told myself you either man up and become the one you've always wanted to be or you suck it up and accept yourself for what you are and never cry again. I decided to change, and immediately i saw the fit me starting back at me in the mirror. And i started my weight loss journey.

Being obese there are so many things i haven't done in life and forever my self esteem has been shattered, imagine never had a girl friend never kissed a girl. I could never remove my shirt in the beach or at the pool. I've been made fun of laughed at for being fat. i remember this girl in highschool who i had a terrible crush on i asked her to dance and she laughed and said " Yeah maybe when you'll lose 90 kilos..." I still look back on that and i find myself sometimes crying. Those were harsh words you know...

There were days where i found my locker full of piss, kids thought it was funny to pee on the fat guy's locker... I also remember this kid who waited for me to come off the bus just to mock me. " Oh my god i can't believe that bus managed to get your fat ass here and it didn't break down! That's a miracle!" He would procede to run away never managed to catch him

I decided to move out of Vietnam and come back to Morocco to live on my own and get started on my own path. I came here read as much as i could on fitness and diet lost tons of weight. Managed to reach my goal lost 80 kilos in less than a year. I was so happy i couldn't believe it in fact nobody could everybody was shocked asking me for my secret. I wasn't out of the woods and i'm still not out for that matter, being obese for the longest part of my life and dropping all that weight dramatically like that i found myself with tons of loose skin. I decided to try something before i attempt surgery and that's bodybuilding. Been hitting the gym for the past 9 months now and i've made incredible gains.

First picture is me in 2008, still incredibly fat and you can see my face, i wasn't happy at all

http://hpics.li/5f1bca0

Here are two pictures of me in Tokyo a week before i leave for Morocco.

http://hpics.li/f14dbd9

http://hpics.li/6b219e0

This is me after the weight loss before i started working out at the gym. That gut you see isn't really fat but that's the loose skin.

http://hpics.li/aa91dec

And this is me now 9 months of intense working out.

http://hpics.li/888ed1f

http://hpics.li/e0a175a

http://hpics.li/4edd5c8

Registered User StephenJohnSays's Avatar
    StephenJohnSays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First link is before, 2nd is after.

Didn't start to lift until April 2012. Started off in Jan 2012 going 100% raw vegan for 70 days to jump start the weight loss, ran a couple miles every morning.

1st time post, year long follower of the forum... definitely going to need advice on diet, protein intake, and cutting. Goal is to develop the lower abs, and lose more body fat while gaining muscle (aren't we all?)
    Attached Images

SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by taylorbakerjr View Post
    Lost 49 lbs in 8 weeks after my divorce. 2 Hours of cardio in morning and 2 every night. I know its not the best way to lose weight that fast but It kept my mind off the divorce.
    Divorce?!?! You look about 18! Nice results in 8 weeks brah.

Before and after weight?

SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Alcarion View Post
    My story is very similar to the one MadaFitness posted.

I was a very skinny kid born in Morocco and was taken to Canada at a very early age father being a diplomat and all. I was instantly teleported into a world of fast food, poutine and cold winters. I was a very skinny kid growing up, i was actually picked on a lot for my size growing up and the second i landed in Canada i started putting on tons and tons of weight i used to weigh 352 pounds. And stayed that way for a very very long time, until i was 22 and almost had a heart attack in Rome that's when i knew that something had to change but the motivation wasn't all the there. My parents were again sent somewhere else and we moved to Vietnam where i spent 8 months there 7 of those months were me being depressed borderline suicidal, had panic attacks hated myself didn't go out of the house once in those 7 months.

Until one day and very much like Madafitness i started at myself in the mirror and i cried myself to death fell on the floor i just hated what stared back at me. I was a mess ugly, fat with no self esteem. On the floor i told myself you either man up and become the one you've always wanted to be or you suck it up and accept yourself for what you are and never cry again. I decided to change, and immediately i saw the fit me starting back at me in the mirror. And i started my weight loss journey.

Being obese there are so many things i haven't done in life and forever my self esteem has been shattered, imagine never had a girl friend never kissed a girl. I could never remove my shirt in the beach or at the pool. I've been made fun of laughed at for being fat. i remember this girl in highschool who i had a terrible crush on i asked her to dance and she laughed and said " Yeah maybe when you'll lose 90 kilos..." I still look back on that and i find myself sometimes crying. Those were harsh words you know...

There were days where i found my locker full of piss, kids thought it was funny to pee on the fat guy's locker... I also remember this kid who waited for me to come off the bus just to mock me. " Oh my god i can't believe that bus managed to get your fat ass here and it didn't break down! That's a miracle!" He would procede to run away never managed to catch him

I decided to move out of Vietnam and come back to Morocco to live on my own and get started on my own path. I came here read as much as i could on fitness and diet lost tons of weight. Managed to reach my goal lost 80 kilos in less than a year. I was so happy i couldn't believe it in fact nobody could everybody was shocked asking me for my secret. I wasn't out of the woods and i'm still not out for that matter, being obese for the longest part of my life and dropping all that weight dramatically like that i found myself with tons of loose skin. I decided to try something before i attempt surgery and that's bodybuilding. Been hitting the gym for the past 9 months now and i've made incredible gains.

First picture is me in 2008, still incredibly fat and you can see my face, i wasn't happy at all

http://hpics.li/5f1bca0

Here are two pictures of me in Tokyo a week before i leave for Morocco.

http://hpics.li/f14dbd9

http://hpics.li/6b219e0

This is me after the weight loss before i started working out at the gym. That gut you see isn't really fat but that's the loose skin.

http://hpics.li/aa91dec

And this is me now 9 months of intense working out.

http://hpics.li/888ed1f

http://hpics.li/e0a175a

http://hpics.li/4edd5c8

mrln242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MadaFitness View Post
    I would say if I had stayed on the same path I would be about 500 pounds by now... I come from a middle eastern background where we live to eat. Food is very important and people always keep stuffing more on your plate, combine that with not so great genetics and a huge appetite and you have the triple threat right there. I was heading towards a very dangerous path, fitness changed my life. i started losing weight around 18-19 years old, I would read up on bodybuilding.com trying to research the best way to achieve my dream body. i wish i had found this thread earlier, it is very inspirational. So i lost some weight and by the time i was 20 i was around 280. then i got into lifting, and that's when i saw great results, i went to about 240, 10-12 body fat % so i wasn't bad but i wasn't where i dreamed of being. i alwyas wanted that ripped 6 pack, and i was willing to work harder than ever to get it. it wasn't until this year where i really understood the science behind nutritional approaches, and it really took me to that next level. below is a pic of me in jan of this year. so i made huge gains this year alone, and it's all because i understood training and nutrition better and i also understood my body a lot better. that is the main thing, understanding your body and needs and what works best for you. once you have that figured the sky is the limit!
    Well I gotta say man, you are one of my biggest inspirations right now. I have the same background sort of Latino we eat big, and crappy genetics. I was always fit, but recently gained alot of weight all at once. Well over the course of four years I gained about 80lbs. I never had a ripped mid section and now I want to get there. You seem so humble to about it, thank you for being considerate and just laying it out there. I feel individuals like me, need inspirations to look at and go 'I can do that.' So whats the biggest food takeaway you go. I think my workouts are pretty good, my diet though I dont know. Sometimes I feel like Im doing great, and sometimes I think Im not eating enough. I recently gave up drinking completely so that should help my overall goals. I run marathons though so I need to take in calories. I dont know its just all so confusing right now. Thanks man overall and good job G-D Bless brother.

Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks SkinnyKunt, pretty awesome GIF,f unny username by the way

taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKunt View Post
    Divorce?!?! You look about 18! Nice results in 8 weeks brah.

Before and after weight?
    Lol thanks I'm 22 though I got married at 18. Starting weight was 212 and after was 163
    Bench: 255. Squat: 415. Dead lift: 365. .Rep me and I will rep back. A champion is not defined by how hard he can hit, but by how hard he can be hit and keep moving forward:~ Rocky

dayvancowboy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Job Alcarion! I'm sure it feels much better now to have a new body

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Repost: Didn't read forum rules, I was supposed to post this here instead. I deleted my other thread/post.

Hey there everyone. Just want to start off with a brief introduction and who I am.

During all my life, I have battled a lot of weight problems. Why? I had a few eating disorders that I wasn't aware of. I used to be bulimic and I used to yo-yo diet all the time. It started when I was 10. I was being bullied everywhere I go, so I went home to cry and to feel better, and I binged. Being insecure of myself all the time, I refused to take any pictures and that includes family pictures.

At 11 years old, I was 310lbs at my heaviest, I had a quadruple chin, wore size 37 jeans, and told myself I need to do something about it. I was aware of my mental conditions, I was bulimic and I started seeking help.

In order to tackle my problems, I started playing football a lot and eventually at 14 years old, I found myself at 205lbs which was better, but I still had moobies and a huge stomach.

Then at 16 years old, I had my first breakup with my first girlfriend, so I went home in depression and ate constantly for a few months, and I found myself back to 265lbs. Then, I had my first stroke/heart attack. Then I realized that I needed to do something about it, and it was my wake up call.

In the before pictures, I was 18 years old. I was at 195lbs, 24% BF, size 34 jeans and had a double chin, had huge tits and a stomach still. So I went on to lose a lot of weight by doing cardio.

Then when I was 19, I had a new girlfriend, which made me feel better about myself so I kept binging/eating and eventually got fatter again. But then after we broke up, I told myself I need to get out of this "Fat-> Fit -> Fat" vicious circle. So I started doing strictly cardio to burn fat and started eating less.

Today, at 22 years old, standing 5'10 tall, size 30 jeans, 142lbs, 15-17% BF (methinks) and most importantly distraction-free, I feel that I have finally achieved something. I started going to the gym with a great program beginning of this start of fall (around mid-August) and I do boxing once a week. I feel much better about myself.

Those pants in the pictures dated from 2008 when I was 18 years old.

I wish I had older pictures to show you how chubby I used to be, but I never wanted to take any pictures due to my insecurity. I also wished that I learned about the gym earlier in my life, but my insecurities and fear pushed me away from making a change.

As of November 27th 2012, I finally feel good about myself and I am no longer ashamed to eat because now I am finally bulking up without the fear of being fat - thanks to the gym and boxing.
    Attached Images

faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) faken204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ good job brah. From another asian.

Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say if I had stayed on the same path I would be about 500 pounds by now... I come from a middle eastern background where we live to eat. Food is very important and people always keep stuffing more on your plate, combine that with not so great genetics and a huge appetite and you have the triple threat right there. I was heading towards a very dangerous path, fitness changed my life. i started losing weight around 18-19 years old, I would read up on bodybuilding.com trying to research the best way to achieve my dream body. i wish i had found this thread earlier, it is very inspirational. So i lost some weight and by the time i was 20 i was around 280. then i got into lifting, and that's when i saw great results, i went to about 240, 10-12 body fat % so i wasn't bad but i wasn't where i dreamed of being. i alwyas wanted that ripped 6 pack, and i was willing to work harder than ever to get it. it wasn't until this year where i really understood the science behind nutritional approaches, and it really took me to that next level. below is a pic of me in jan of this year. so i made huge gains this year alone, and it's all because i understood training and nutrition better and i also understood my body a lot better. that is the main thing, understanding your body and needs and what works best for you. once you have that figured the sky is the limit!
    Amazing transformation! I did not know such a drastic change was physically possible.

I look similar to you in the picture you posted in this comment.

How long did it take to go from the picture posted here and to your profile picture? What was your routine and diet like?

Congratz again!

JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnBbs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol thanks I'm 22 though I got married at 18. Starting weight was 212 and after was 163
    Hey man, great job on your transformation. i have to ask what was your intake for that 8 weeks? it seems like you didnt lose too much mass in that time frame and with 4 hours of cardio a day, thats damn lucky.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by faken204 View Post
    ^ good job brah. From another asian.
    Thanks alot bro!

Jenfitf4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenfitf4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenfitf4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenfitf4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenfitf4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenfitf4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! First time posting here, I usually just lurk and read, I needed some inspiration since i'm struggling to lose my last 20 lbs and looked at this thread which definitley helped and I decided to share my story as well!

I was over weight my entire life, never excercised, ate terrible (although I didnt think so at the time), I think I capped at about 290lbs but My starting weight when I started my diet/excercise was 274 lbs around 60% body fat and My current weight is 158, aprox 24% body fat, I'd like to get down to 17-20% but i'm struggling to get there, the weight doesnt want to come off anymore! lol

Anyways! Here is my before and after pictures!
    Attached Images

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by taylorbakerjr View Post
    Lost 49 lbs in 8 weeks after my divorce. 2 Hours of cardio in morning and 2 every night. I know its not the best way to lose weight that fast but It kept my mind off the divorce.
    8 weeks?? thats insane what was ur diet like

Originally Posted by Jenfitf4life View Post
    Hi! First time posting here, I usually just lurk and read, I needed some inspiration since i'm struggling to lose my last 20 lbs and looked at this thread which definitley helped and I decided to share my story as well!

I was over weight my entire life, never excercised, ate terrible (although I didnt think so at the time), I think I capped at about 290lbs but My starting weight when I started my diet/excercise was 274 lbs around 60% body fat and My current weight is 158, aprox 24% body fat, I'd like to get down to 17-20% but i'm struggling to get there, the weight doesnt want to come off anymore! lol

Anyways! Here is my before and after pictures!

Let me congratulate you on your weight loss it's quite amazing really! I'm sure you feel much better now, i'm so happy for you

For the remaining weight just keep pushing yourself harder, more exercise better diet and trust me you'll loose it in no time. Keep it up, you're almost at the finish line!

taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnBbs View Post
    Hey man, great job on your transformation. i have to ask what was your intake for that 8 weeks? it seems like you didnt lose too much mass in that time frame and with 4 hours of cardio a day, thats damn lucky.
    Wasn't really keeping up with calories or macros back then I just ate a clean white meat maybe 2-3 onces per meal for breakfast lunch and dinner along with a veggie to make me feel full an sometimes whole wheat bread brown rice or unenriched oatmeal and I ate either another protein sorce or a fruit in between meals depending on what was available. I drank only water and protein shakes after with and before and after workouts. I later learned this obviously was not the best nutrition which was why even though I toned up I didn't have a whole lot of muscle.
    Bench: 255. Squat: 415. Dead lift: 365. .Rep me and I will rep back. A champion is not defined by how hard he can hit, but by how hard he can be hit and keep moving forward:~ Rocky

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    8 weeks?? thats insane what was ur diet like
    Thanks man
    Not a completely good diet but its posted ^^^ A post or two up

James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well a quick run over of my transformation, started out october1, 2010 at 247 lbs, in two years I've dropped down to 182.5, just changed my lifestyle and life perspective all together. currently working on leaning out, my new goal is 6% BF. than i will see where i need size most and build on that. cant load pics cause im new here, (first post) but my profile has some good progress pics, check it out any feedback is great!

GAPF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Face transformation

Hey everybody, just wanted to congrutulate these AWESOME transformantions posted here, this thread is really inspirational to me.

I've been cutting since june, started at 230lbs, now I'm at 187lbs, although my transformation is not over yet. I'm looking foward to end my diet at around March, and I'm surely posting full body pictures when i get there, for now i just have a face transformation picture. Oh, and sorry for my grammar, I'm brazilian.

1st picture: April 2012
    2st picture: November 27th, at my "high school" graduation, which motivated me a lot to hit the gym.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images

tozzy35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About time I do this!

At my heaviest I was at 270+. I don't have any pictures from this time due to the fact looking at myself when I realized I was actually that big killed me. I loved beer and I loved food and it wrecked the body I once had.

My diet when dropping all the weight consisted of asparagus, broccoli and leafy greens for breakfast. Lunch was LEAN meat up to an allowance of 5 ounces with cottage cheese and more asparagus, broccoli, watercress, horseradish and about a 1/4lb of jalapenos. Dinner was multivitamins, carrots, more jalapenos and whatever other veggies I had in the fridge. Fruit would consist of apples and bananas.

Exercise was a backpack with a couple gallons of water in it and hiking through the hills everyday. THICK brush where you had to crawl and climb, pull and push your way through it. Push-ups, pull up and curls

I dropped down to 185 at my lowest but dont have any pictures of that. I'm sitting around 190-200 right now. Trying to start up again on a plan to cut my fat down further and stop losing muscle mass. As of lately I've been losing my weight cycling everywhere. Going to start hitting the weights and introduce more protein into my diet like I should have had in the first place. Here's my before and afters.

Motivation: Watching others fail and telling myself - I can do it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by tozzy35; 11-29-2012 at 08:41 AM.

indyfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indyfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indyfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great work everyone, gotta say I skimmed through this thread for about an hour or so for inspiration.
    The little fat boy that could...

Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Growing up I was always the fat kid struggling with weight and eating problems throughout my life. I reached over 300 pounds (130 kg, 28% body fat) by the age of 16, and I was heading towards a very dangerous path. I once ate 34 slices of pizza at an eating contest (winning of course); to be that overweight and able eat that much as a teenager was very risky. If I had stayed on that path I would not expect to live a very long or healthy life. My body is still covered in stretch marks from just how over weight I was. I always hated them, trying to find out ways to get rid of them. Now, I love them! They are my “tattoo’s”, they are scars that I will have for life constantly reminding me every day of where I have been, what I have done to be where I am today. Growing up I was teased and made fun of at school, I was terrified to ever take my shirt off in public. I would fake being sick whenever we had to go swimming for class, and wouldn’t enjoy going to the beach because I could never take my shirt off like my friends and class mates. I didn’t enjoy a lot of things growing up because of the fact that I was overweight. I knew I was different, and I knew that people looked at me differently. One day I just had enough, promising myself that I will make a change. I had a dream, a dream that one day I will have one of the most amazing bodies people have ever seen. I saw the people on the cover of fitness and bodybuilding magazines and pictured myself looking like that. I wanted a body that looked like it was sculpted out of stone. The body of my dreams! After being so self-conscious of my image all those years, it made me want something that was exceptional, not normal. I never was normal, so why start now I figured. I wanted to change my body, and I was willing to work as hard as I possibly could to make it happen. No one ever believed I could do though. How can a fat kid that can’t stop eating have an impressive body? No one believed I could even lose any weight, yet alone have a sculpted 6 pack. This doubt, this “hate” just made me want it even more. I wasn’t just doing this for myself anymore; I was doing to prove everyone wrong. I had faith in myself, that I could achieve anything I put my mind to. I had a dream, and I wasn’t going to let anyone or anything stand in my way! I'm now an aspiring fitness model/bodybuilder, and I want to continue to prove others wrong on the path to all my dreams!

Below are some of my pictures. It is great to be on here and see everyone else's transformations, it is really inspiring as I know exactly what they went through! Keep training hard, eating smart and may all your dreams come true!
    That is some damn impressive work. It was enough for me to finally activate my account and post a reply.

phlangebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phlangebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well done mate, you should be extremely proud of yourself. you look great, just the body shape now is awesome! (no homo)
    Originally Posted by tozzy35 View Post
    At my heaviest I was at 270+. I don't have any pictures from this time due to the fact looking at myself when I realized I was actually that big killed me. I loved beer and I loved food and it wrecked the body I once had.

My diet when dropping all the weight consisted of asparagus, broccoli and leafy greens for breakfast. Lunch was LEAN meat up to an allowance of 5 ounces with cottage cheese and more asparagus, broccoli, watercress, horseradish and about a 1/4lb of jalapenos. Dinner was multivitamins, carrots, more jalapenos and whatever other veggies I had in the fridge. Fruit would consist of apples and bananas.

Exercise was a backpack with a couple gallons of water in it and hiking through the hills everyday. THICK brush where you had to crawl and climb, pull and push your way through it. Push-ups, pull up and curls

I dropped down to 185 at my lowest but dont have any pictures of that. I'm sitting around 190-200 right now. Trying to start up again on a plan to cut my fat down further and stop losing muscle mass. As of lately I've been losing my weight cycling everywhere. Going to start hitting the weights and introduce more protein into my diet like I should have had in the first place. Here's my before and afters.

Motivation: Watching others fail and telling myself - I can do it

phlangebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phlangebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so many of the blokes on here have had huge transformations, something they should be so proud of!

Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Growing up I was always the fat kid struggling with weight and eating problems throughout my life. I reached over 300 pounds (130 kg, 28% body fat) by the age of 16, and I was heading towards a very dangerous path. I once ate 34 slices of pizza at an eating contest (winning of course); to be that overweight and able eat that much as a teenager was very risky. If I had stayed on that path I would not expect to live a very long or healthy life. My body is still covered in stretch marks from just how over weight I was. I always hated them, trying to find out ways to get rid of them. Now, I love them! They are my “tattoo’s”, they are scars that I will have for life constantly reminding me every day of where I have been, what I have done to be where I am today. Growing up I was teased and made fun of at school, I was terrified to ever take my shirt off in public. I would fake being sick whenever we had to go swimming for class, and wouldn’t enjoy going to the beach because I could never take my shirt off like my friends and class mates. I didn’t enjoy a lot of things growing up because of the fact that I was overweight. I knew I was different, and I knew that people looked at me differently. One day I just had enough, promising myself that I will make a change. I had a dream, a dream that one day I will have one of the most amazing bodies people have ever seen. I saw the people on the cover of fitness and bodybuilding magazines and pictured myself looking like that. I wanted a body that looked like it was sculpted out of stone. The body of my dreams! After being so self-conscious of my image all those years, it made me want something that was exceptional, not normal. I never was normal, so why start now I figured. I wanted to change my body, and I was willing to work as hard as I possibly could to make it happen. No one ever believed I could do though. How can a fat kid that can’t stop eating have an impressive body? No one believed I could even lose any weight, yet alone have a sculpted 6 pack. This doubt, this “hate” just made me want it even more. I wasn’t just doing this for myself anymore; I was doing to prove everyone wrong. I had faith in myself, that I could achieve anything I put my mind to. I had a dream, and I wasn’t going to let anyone or anything stand in my way! I'm now an aspiring fitness model/bodybuilder, and I want to continue to prove others wrong on the path to all my dreams!

Below are some of my pictures. It is great to be on here and see everyone else's transformations, it is really inspiring as I know exactly what they went through! Keep training hard, eating smart and may all your dreams come true!
    Maybe I missed it on this thread, but have you submitted your story for transformation of the month. If you haven't do it, because I haven't seen a better one on this site. Props.

Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamaica11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not finished yet but thought I'd add to the thread.Remove the space between h and t.

h ttp://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q685/light-yagami-dn/beforeandafter_zps3a435a7c.jpg
    *Lost every fight I've been in crew
    *Primarily fight Women and young children crew
    *Once fought a paraplegic crew

3/10 aesthetics Goddess

simifeltham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face 6 Months Transformation

This is my 6 month transformation after having enough of getting bullied in school all the time. From 30+ bodyfat losing 85lbs and going to 20% bodyfat according to my scale??
    1EDhsjMk8B8un4uuA2HS5XUQNfAcWM0038.jpg
    15JNOeGgZTc913AYwOCSBsqwcaW4kj1254.jpg
    18lbm8x1CAFTRdaFWSJ1zmVRmWnO1193.jpg
    18nxvrNwUZrCTzoObBbpM6xuDgutQ0641.jpg

Originally Posted by simifeltham View Post
    This is my 6 month transformation after having enough of getting bullied in school all the time. From 30+ bodyfat losing 85lbs and going to 20% bodyfat according to my scale??
    Attachment 5131443
    Attachment 5131453
    Attachment 5131463
    Attachment 5131473
    Nice work in 6 months, bros.

Mouzje has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I started September 3rd 2012, My stats were 242lbs (I guess around 40% bf) and now 12 weeks later, I am at 204lb and 18% bf and still going for my target of 10% bf. Will be back here posting progress pics maybe late December or January. Also im 16

Page 89 of 251 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast