Page 93 of 251 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 7513
    Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by grindmybones32 View Post
    around this time last year i start to really let myself go im 5'6 and balloned to 12.5 stone, by january i realised the errors of my ways and started tryin to eat helthier by eating better i lost a lil weight then i hit the gym in june, i done krises daily trainer for 5 weeks then i went on holidays and when i got back had no motivation then in october i decided to get back into it, so iv been at the daily trainer for about 9 weeks now had a fair bita sickness through it so took a week or two out so far im down to about 145 pounds and 14-15% body fat, gonna finish up the 12 weeks and start clean bulking cant wait

the first two are from may and the second two are from this month
    still a fair way to go but im loving it
    and well done to everyone on here great work
    That is a hell of a change. Props!

Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys! I know I just posted a similar picture a page back but I was finally able to get a hold of one of my January 1st pictures. Check it out.

Can you tell when I started to work on my traps? lol :P
    Last edited by Adampff; 12-17-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    "I can't always win. But I can always deserve to win."

Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My transformation

Hey everybody my weight loss started July 9 this year. I started by training to run a 5 k race starting weight was 235lbs I'm 5'11" and i complete my very 1st 5k in 33:24... and as of today I'm 201lbs trying to break 199 for Xmas. And as of 3 weeks ago I started weight training! And luv it! I'm doing the zero to hero in 365days! You all are motavating me to look forward to the gym! My diet is crazy clean ive cut out all pop! Beer! Candy! No junk food no drive throughts! I feel like a million bucks! My goal is to see my abs for next nov I'm taking my GF away for a speaial vacation! I'm not posting pics yet to embarrassing! But I will in a couple of months! Thanks again for all the motavation and great job to all of you!!! Hard work really does pay off!!!

Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chrisgixxer View Post
    Hey everybody my weight loss started July 9 this year. I started by training to run a 5 k race starting weight was 235lbs I'm 5'11" and i complete my very 1st 5k in 33:24... and as of today I'm 201lbs trying to break 199 for Xmas. And as of 3 weeks ago I started weight training! And luv it! I'm doing the zero to hero in 365days! You all are motavating me to look forward to the gym! My diet is crazy clean ive cut out all pop! Beer! Candy! No junk food no drive throughts! I feel like a million bucks! My goal is to see my abs for next nov I'm taking my GF away for a speaial vacation! I'm not posting pics yet to embarrassing! But I will in a couple of months! Thanks again for all the motavation and great job to all of you!!! Hard work really does pay off!!!
    It's a great feeling isn't it? It is just one of those feelings that people who do not lift weights/run/etc will never be able to understand. It, simply put, is gratifying. Good luck on seeing your abs! That has been one of my life-long goals and I am within ten pounds of being able to see them; I can't wait. I am sure your GF will love them as well. Also, don't ever be embarrassed to post pictures of yourself on these forums. None of us started off looking great, but hey, that is why we are all here. Also, along your journey the most important thing to remember is consistency. Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats consistency. We all have are bad days, whether it is eating poorly or missing a workout. All you can do is start fresh the next day and keep moving forward.

It seems you have done your research and are on the right track. Good luck!
    Last edited by Adampff; 12-17-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    "I can't always win. But I can always deserve to win."

gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me 1st of may/June 2012

Me now, December 14 2012

My Vlog about Me losing weight and building muscles : youtube.com/gn0
    Finished -My Fat Loss Log -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147011633
    New -My Journey Reaching Single Digit BF% - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150802893

Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adampff View Post
    It's a great feeling isn't it? It is just one of those feelings that people who do not lift weights/run/etc will never be able to understand. It, simply put, is gratifying. Good luck on seeing your abs! That has been one of my life-long goals and I am within ten pounds of being able to see them; I can't wait. I am sure your GF will love them as well. Also, don't ever be embarrassed to post pictures of yourself on these forums. None of us started off looking great, but hey, that is why we are all here. Also, along your journey the most important thing to remember is consistency. Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats consistency. We all have are bad days, whether it is eating poorly or missing a workout. All you can do is start fresh the next day and keep moving forward.

It seems you have done your research and are on the right track. Good luck!
    Thank man! Ya man I've been researching like mad at proper form, diet, cardo. Everything.. It's a Total life change I'm always thinking if I eat this it will set me back. So I pass and as my Gf enjoys her chips!!! Ugh I eat cottage cheese at night for a snack. I'm going hard!!!! And not looking back!

Registered User BernadetMatassa's Avatar
    BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000)
    IFBB PRO ATHLETE
    Sponsored by VPX SPORTS

www.bernadettmatassa.com

********: http://www.********.com/pages/Bernadett-Matassa-Fansite/293739113830?fref=ts

Follow my blog on changing people's lives :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414163&p=995432333#post995432333

Follow my DAILY MOTIVATIONAL blog :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149642443&p=979133743#post979133743

OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't really say your were "unfit" before, just pregnant, but CRAZY transformation regardless.

Story behind this? Diet?
    People say all of this crap about genetics this, genetics that. I will never let genetics tell me what I can and cannot do..

Liaata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I browsed this thread for nearly 1 hour.
    Some transformations are simply crazy and very inspiring!
    Thanks for sharing, mine will be shared soon as well

juicyjaames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These are about 3 months from each other I believe. The one on the left im about 230lbs (30% bf?) and about 178 (19% bf?) in the right. Going to be a one month transformation in starting January in hopes to get to 14-15% body fat.
    Attached Images

RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sofiarenee View Post
    Gained weight because of slit disks & sciatica - physical therapy jumpstarted my fitness path ,,, one year later down around 50 lbs =)
    STRONG, and nice glutes

gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New Video Uploaded!

My Vlog about Me losing weight and building muscles : youtube.com/gn0
    Finished -My Fat Loss Log -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147011633
    New -My Journey Reaching Single Digit BF% - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150802893

mat33Qc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just lost 40 lbs.in 6 months2011-2012 with diet and cardio .But got from fat to skinny.And since i have 4 herniated disk i was scare to lift but my chiro ask me to build muscles and show me what i can and cant do. Im now hitting the bodybuilding world for the last 6 months feel great and awesome result.

Im a fan of everyone who go to the end of transformation and stay there for the rest of they life.
    I think its a great lifestyle with discipline ,respect of self and hard work with reward of a nice body.
    But i dont understand the dream part everyone saying you have a dream do it was not my dream to have the best looking body but now i find the narcissic part fun.

At first you want to lose the fat,
    then you want muscles
    then you wanna be the best.

will be my next step after i get the muscles.
    Congrats to all for you give motivation to peoples around you by your actions.

teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BernadetMatassa View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQoF105RO4

Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunnnar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by juicyjaames View Post
    These are about 3 months from each other I believe. The one on the left im about 230lbs (30% bf?) and about 178 (19% bf?) in the right. Going to be a one month transformation in starting January in hopes to get to 14-15% body fat.
    Very nice gains man! Keep up the good work.

GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One year transformation from fat to fit

bigramman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Loose Skin :-(

Hey guys,
    Great stuff here!

I've lost about 100 lbs in 8 or 9 months and I'm working out 5 to 6 days a week. I'm seeing great results but I'm discouraged by the loose skin on my stomach. Does anyone have an a answer of what I can do to help?

You guys rock!!

Thanks
    Last edited by bigramman; 12-24-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GregWells89 View Post
    great progress! +1 rep

Cool Great Work Man

Loks good bro! KEEP IT UP

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by juicyjaames View Post
    Very nice! Looks like two different guys

Look forward to the one month

ddidima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my transformation

may 2012: 85kg/187lbs
    december 2012: 73kg/160lbs

height: 180cm/5'11

I wasnt working out at all before.
    7 months of training overall
    goal was to get fitter
    Attached Images

iboomz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gr8 job!
    [QUOTE=doughnutgut;803562221]
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    The old thread was too large, over 10,000 posts.
    Closed and this is the new thread.

Last page of the old thread is here

I hope this takes off like the other one as would be a shame if it stopped.....

iboomz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just amazing Transformation.

rookrook89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what was your workout and diet like man?

Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

I workout since the end of august all alone and I don't have any people to ask what I should do.
    So, my before/after picutres and details are in the picture.

I planning 3 more months bulking and then 12 weeks cutting till summer. What do you think, may I start cutting earier, or can I follow my original plan? I'd like to be ripped around june/july, I mean sixpack and stuffs.
    You guys did awesome job with losing weight so I really appriciate any suggest from you.
    Attached Images

GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregWells89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rookrook89 View Post
    what was your workout and diet like man?
    I eat a pretty strict diet. roughly 3 cups of brown rice a day, 3 cups of broccoli, two 6 oz flat iron steaks, one six ounce boneless skinless chicken breast, and 1 tilapia. I spread the rice and broccoli out across all the meals. I usually have two servings of oats for breakfast and a protein shake(ON Gold Standard Whey 1 scoop with water), another protein shake after my workout (2 scoops, roughly 50g of protein, again with water) and I have a casein shake with water before bed. Again I use ON for the protein. Best bang for your buck in my opinion. I also take the ON multivitamin for men and I take three fish oil pills throughout the day. As far as my routine is concerned currently I am finishing Kris Gethin 90 day hardcore trainer, I'm on week 9. After that I'll probably give DTP a go. I use C4 as my pre workout.

In the first picture I was 220 pounds, in the second I am 183. Lost a total of 5 inches off my waist while still building muscle. Thanks for all the comments and encouragement guys it means a lot.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the thread to my 2012 changes!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150626863

Feb 27th of 2012 to Sept 7th of 2012...

678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

rookrook89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post

Holy crap man awesome transformation. What was your workout and diet like?

Ziggo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omg so awesome man!!!!!

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150626863

Great job man! What was your diet/eating routine like?
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

Page 93 of 251 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast