Page 88 of 251 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 7513
    MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brayne View Post
    I don't even have words for this... ****ing well done bro. And those stretch marks are like racer stripes on a Mustang

Edit: REPPED
    Thank you so much bro! Yea I love my racer stripes
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adept85 View Post
    that is absolutely amazing.. got any secrets? and how does it feel to accomplish something so great like that?
    Thank you so much! It feels so good to have come so far, and that's why I love this thread because I know what everyone else on here has gone through. It's great to see everyone else's transformations, it's really inspiring. No secreats really, just a lot of hard and SMART work... My advice is to stay consistant and be mentally strong, very strong! I know I have been down at times wanting to quit, and I'm sure others on here did too, but the main thing is to keep going. If you are able to push yourself mentally, it will take you to the next level. Your body will go as far as your mind will, so push your self as much as possible. Another thing is the human body is a miraculous thing, it will adapt to almost anything you give it. So with that, you must always change your workout and diet. Even if you have a flawless workout and diet, your body will adapt and your gains will start to slow down. So you are almost in a chess match with your body, always thinking steps ahead. In order to bust through your genetic limitations you have to out smart your body. I always change my workouts (intensity, reps, sets, weights, exercises, routine...) to keep my body guessing and always making gains. I get great rsults from carb/calorie cycling, I feel with this approach I never slow down in terms of my progress. The thing is there is no "one size fits all" diet or workout, everyone is different. So always try new things to see what works best for you!
    Good luck with your fitness goals, I love to see others transformations and stories, it is really inspiring!
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

Originally Posted by Alcarion View Post
    Your story hit home man, mine is very similar i'd love to share it as well but the post count isn't there yet.
    Yea I had to wait until I had 50 posts too... I can't wait to see your transformation! It's great to see others that have gone through what I have, very inspiring! Keep training hard and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics!
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bali1285 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro you are an inspiration!
    Originally Posted by MadaFitness View Post
    Growing up I was always the fat kid struggling with weight and eating problems throughout my life. I reached over 300 pounds (130 kg, 28% body fat) by the age of 16, and I was heading towards a very dangerous path. I once ate 34 slices of pizza at an eating contest (winning of course); to be that overweight and able eat that much as a teenager was very risky. If I had stayed on that path I would not expect to live a very long or healthy life. My body is still covered in stretch marks from just how over weight I was. I always hated them, trying to find out ways to get rid of them. Now, I love them! They are my “tattoo’s”, they are scars that I will have for life constantly reminding me every day of where I have been, what I have done to be where I am today. Growing up I was teased and made fun of at school, I was terrified to ever take my shirt off in public. I would fake being sick whenever we had to go swimming for class, and wouldn’t enjoy going to the beach because I could never take my shirt off like my friends and class mates. I didn’t enjoy a lot of things growing up because of the fact that I was overweight. I knew I was different, and I knew that people looked at me differently. One day I just had enough, promising myself that I will make a change. I had a dream, a dream that one day I will have one of the most amazing bodies people have ever seen. I saw the people on the cover of fitness and bodybuilding magazines and pictured myself looking like that. I wanted a body that looked like it was sculpted out of stone. The body of my dreams! After being so self-conscious of my image all those years, it made me want something that was exceptional, not normal. I never was normal, so why start now I figured. I wanted to change my body, and I was willing to work as hard as I possibly could to make it happen. No one ever believed I could do though. How can a fat kid that can’t stop eating have an impressive body? No one believed I could even lose any weight, yet alone have a sculpted 6 pack. This doubt, this “hate” just made me want it even more. I wasn’t just doing this for myself anymore; I was doing to prove everyone wrong. I had faith in myself, that I could achieve anything I put my mind to. I had a dream, and I wasn’t going to let anyone or anything stand in my way! I'm now an aspiring fitness model/bodybuilder, and I want to continue to prove others wrong on the path to all my dreams!

Below are some of my pictures. It is great to be on here and see everyone else's transformations, it is really inspiring as I know exactly what they went through! Keep training hard, eating smart and may all your dreams come true!

blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    8 months
    this is me in April and this is me now. i have more progress pics on my bodyspace
    Attached Images

clee168 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From right to left:

2011 Aug - 82kg - 18-20% BF

2012 Jan - 80kg - 14-18% BF

2012 Sep - 77kg 10-12% BF

BF percentages were calculated on the InBody 520. No idea how accurate this machine is.

Kept a simple diet. No counting cals. Only stuck to a rule. Small breakfast, decent sized lunch, small dinner.

Goal = Lean athletic look
    Attached Images

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Growing up I was always the fat kid struggling with weight and eating problems throughout my life. I reached over 300 pounds (130 kg, 28% body fat) by the age of 16, and I was heading towards a very dangerous path. I once ate 34 slices of pizza at an eating contest (winning of course); to be that overweight and able eat that much as a teenager was very risky. If I had stayed on that path I would not expect to live a very long or healthy life. My body is still covered in stretch marks from just how over weight I was. I always hated them, trying to find out ways to get rid of them. Now, I love them! They are my “tattoo’s”, they are scars that I will have for life constantly reminding me every day of where I have been, what I have done to be where I am today. Growing up I was teased and made fun of at school, I was terrified to ever take my shirt off in public. I would fake being sick whenever we had to go swimming for class, and wouldn’t enjoy going to the beach because I could never take my shirt off like my friends and class mates. I didn’t enjoy a lot of things growing up because of the fact that I was overweight. I knew I was different, and I knew that people looked at me differently. One day I just had enough, promising myself that I will make a change. I had a dream, a dream that one day I will have one of the most amazing bodies people have ever seen. I saw the people on the cover of fitness and bodybuilding magazines and pictured myself looking like that. I wanted a body that looked like it was sculpted out of stone. The body of my dreams! After being so self-conscious of my image all those years, it made me want something that was exceptional, not normal. I never was normal, so why start now I figured. I wanted to change my body, and I was willing to work as hard as I possibly could to make it happen. No one ever believed I could do though. How can a fat kid that can’t stop eating have an impressive body? No one believed I could even lose any weight, yet alone have a sculpted 6 pack. This doubt, this “hate” just made me want it even more. I wasn’t just doing this for myself anymore; I was doing to prove everyone wrong. I had faith in myself, that I could achieve anything I put my mind to. I had a dream, and I wasn’t going to let anyone or anything stand in my way! I'm now an aspiring fitness model/bodybuilder, and I want to continue to prove others wrong on the path to all my dreams!

Below are some of my pictures. It is great to be on here and see everyone else's transformations, it is really inspiring as I know exactly what they went through! Keep training hard, eating smart and may all your dreams come true!
    You made an incredible transformation for yourself. Good job!
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

**** me sideways..
    speechless...

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Top two were my befores. I didn't start making headway until last year with my weight loss. The second picture was taken in March 2011, and the recent ones were between Sept and now
    Attached Images
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you so much bro! Yea I love my racer stripes
    Like the others say, "stunning" build. Good night that is incredible

jvince81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jvince81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jvince81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jvince81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jvince81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jvince81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Congratulations and continued success!
    "The time is short, the opportunity is great; therefore, crowd the hours with the best that is in you." - John Hibben, President of Princeton University from 1912 - 1932

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." - First Corinthians 6:19-20

OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good god, you sir are a boss. That is a crazy transformation, only the likes of the Greek Gods themselves can describe. Not trying to undermine your progress or anything of the sort, but when were you on the sauce at all bro? Either way sauce or no sauce, you are my inspiration.
    People say all of this crap about genetics this, genetics that. I will never let genetics tell me what I can and cannot do..

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    300lbs

178lbs
    Outstanding repped!!

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by punxnotdead309 View Post
    Top two were my befores. I didn't start making headway until last year with my weight loss. The second picture was taken in March 2011, and the recent ones were between Sept and now
    Great job, motivational stuff repped!!

Originally Posted by blindedge View Post
    8 months
    this is me in April and this is me now. i have more progress pics on my bodyspace
    Nice work what's the weight difference?

teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teebone21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

damn good job bro, whats your secret???

mrln242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you putting on mass? At the leg pic I got more than a slight case of turrets. Jeebuzz I havent been this infatuated since HS. Wow solid changes going on.

People are starting to comment on the physical changes. My mental state is sharp right now as well, so I feel great. I ran my nine miles today in 1hr 45min and 45sec that felt awesome. I did two double days this week, didnt go off the boat for Turkey Day, and have been actually eating my 1800 not going under 1400 this week. Other than that I am starting to worry about going home for winter. Im going home for three weeks, and when Im home, Im afraid Ill fall back into my old habits. I dont know how Im going to do it, or if I should even worry. I really dont feel iike going home to be honest. Its 21 days I can spend doing double days before my next semester starts.

Originally Posted by OneLastChance View Post
    Good god, you sir are a boss. That is a crazy transformation, only the likes of the Greek Gods themselves can describe. Not trying to undermine your progress or anything of the sort, but when were you on the sauce at all bro? Either way sauce or no sauce, you are my inspiration.
    Thank you so much for your comment bro, I love it! Na no sauce for, and never will... all natural everything. I even cut out processed foods now and my gains have been great. I'm looking into getting into some natural physique comps hopefully next year. Just got to keep working hard and going after my dreams! Thanks again for that comment, love the part about the Greek Gods, very creative! I'm so gald that I can inspire others, it's an amazing feeling. I just want to show everyone that you can do anything you put your mind too!!!
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

Originally Posted by jvince81 View Post
    Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Congratulations and continued success!
    Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it. Good luck with all your fitness goals!
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

Originally Posted by bali1285 View Post
    Bro you are an inspiration!
    Thank you so much bro! Really appreciate you words, it means a lot to me! Just shows how you can achieve anything you put your mind too
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

You made an incredible transformation for yourself. Good job!
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support! Hard work pays off!
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

Originally Posted by teebone21 View Post
    damn good job bro, whats your secret???
    Thank you so much bro, really appreciate it! No secreats really, just a lot of hard and SMART work... My advice is to stay consistant and be mentally strong, very strong! I know I have been down at times wanting to quit, and I'm sure others on here did too, but the main thing is to keep going. If you are able to push yourself mentally, it will take you to the next level. Your body will go as far as your mind will, so push your self as much as possible. Another thing is the human body is a miraculous thing, it will adapt to almost anything you give it. So with that, you must always change your workout and diet. Even if you have a flawless workout and diet, your body will adapt and your gains will start to slow down. So you are almost in a chess match with your body, always thinking steps ahead. In order to bust through your genetic limitations you have to out smart your body. I always change my workouts (intensity, reps, sets, weights, exercises, routine...) to keep my body guessing and always making gains. I get great rsults from carb/calorie cycling, I feel with this approach I never slow down in terms of my progress. The thing is there is no "one size fits all" diet or workout, everyone is different. So always try new things to see what works best for you!
    Good luck with your fitness goals, I love to see others transformations and stories, it is really inspiring!
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

Thank you so much bro, really appreciate it! No secreats really, just a lot of hard and SMART work... My advice is to stay consistant and be mentally strong, very strong! I know I have been down at times wanting to quit, and I'm sure others on here did too, but the main thing is to keep going. If you are able to push yourself mentally, it will take you to the next level. Your body will go as far as your mind will, so push your self as much as possible. Another thing is the human body is a miraculous thing, it will adapt to almost anything you give it. So with that, you must always change your workout and diet. Even if you have a flawless workout and diet, your body will adapt and your gains will start to slow down. So you are almost in a chess match with your body, always thinking steps ahead. In order to bust through your genetic limitations you have to out smart your body. I always change my workouts (intensity, reps, sets, weights, exercises, routine...) to keep my body guessing and always making gains. I get great rsults from carb/calorie cycling, I feel with this approach I never slow down in terms of my progress. The thing is there is no "one size fits all" diet or workout, everyone is different. So always try new things to see what works best for you!

You look really young in that photo in comparison to your most recent photos. How much do you attribute your changes to growing up. Just curious.
    Thanks

slinkyfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slinkyfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what yas think?

just started lean bulking skins abit elasticy started cutting when i was @ 102kgs

transform.jpg

OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

wow bro...I can't believe you're a true inspiration ... you have all my respect

Originally Posted by OvidiuV View Post
    wow bro...I can't believe you're a true inspiration ... you have all my respect
    Thank you so much bro, your words mean a lot to me! I really appreciate it.
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

Originally Posted by mrln242 View Post
    You look really young in that photo in comparison to your most recent photos. How much do you attribute your changes to growing up. Just curious.
    Thanks
    I would say if I had stayed on the same path I would be about 500 pounds by now... I come from a middle eastern background where we live to eat. Food is very important and people always keep stuffing more on your plate, combine that with not so great genetics and a huge appetite and you have the triple threat right there. I was heading towards a very dangerous path, fitness changed my life. i started losing weight around 18-19 years old, I would read up on bodybuilding.com trying to research the best way to achieve my dream body. i wish i had found this thread earlier, it is very inspirational. So i lost some weight and by the time i was 20 i was around 280. then i got into lifting, and that's when i saw great results, i went to about 240, 10-12 body fat % so i wasn't bad but i wasn't where i dreamed of being. i alwyas wanted that ripped 6 pack, and i was willing to work harder than ever to get it. it wasn't until this year where i really understood the science behind nutritional approaches, and it really took me to that next level. below is a pic of me in jan of this year. so i made huge gains this year alone, and it's all because i understood training and nutrition better and i also understood my body a lot better. that is the main thing, understanding your body and needs and what works best for you. once you have that figured the sky is the limit!
    Attached Images
    Dream Big, LIVE BIGGER

Mada Fitness

taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What 8 weeks of divorce does too you Lol

Lost 49 lbs in 8 weeks after my divorce. 2 Hours of cardio in morning and 2 every night. I know its not the best way to lose weight that fast but It kept my mind off the divorce.
    Attached Images
    Bench: 255. Squat: 415. Dead lift: 365. .Rep me and I will rep back. A champion is not defined by how hard he can hit, but by how hard he can be hit and keep moving forward:~ Rocky

taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Awesome work man, this is a truely amazing transformation! Very Inspiring
    Bench: 255. Squat: 415. Dead lift: 365. .Rep me and I will rep back. A champion is not defined by how hard he can hit, but by how hard he can be hit and keep moving forward:~ Rocky

Page 88 of 251 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast