Page 213 of 251 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,390 of 7513
    1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, for me skinny to still skinny
    Attached Images
    stylin on you

thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1valenta1 View Post
    Great transformation. What is the time difference in pictures? What was your routine/caloric intake?

thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thraxas70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DantetheGreat View Post
    I've always wanted to post here, and now i can

Here is my 40 day progress, thanks for all the support @bodybuilding.com

In 6 weeks I managed to change my life. 41 days ago the @bsnsupplements and @bodybuildingcom hosted a 6 week ‪#‎pushyourlimits‬ challenge. Here is my results. I've lost 27lbs and 13 inches in various spots, and zero strength loss. 40 days of the gym, cardio, eating eggs for breakfast, and chicken with veggies for lunch and dinner, and No Drinking! Yeah it got old after about day 3, but I kept pushing my limits. You'd think after 41 days it's easy but it's not, I still had to make MYSELF get out of bed at 5am to go run, I took the time to PREP my food, no one has made me do it. I think I had 2 cheat days out of 40. Meeting tons of other contestants along the way, we constantly pushed each other to be better. I'm nowhere where I want to be but I'm definitely feeling great, heading in the right direction, and setting new goals! Shout out to @colin_physique @drsarasolomon @untamed.fitness and @emilynoords for also pushing me to be the best version of myself. Stay tuned for the @bodybuildingcom 12 week program starting January 12. It's not to late to change your life. How bad do you want it?
    Great job! How much cardio to lifting were you doing in those 40 days? And how many calories were you eating a day?

1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1valenta1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thraxas70 View Post
    Great transformation. What is the time difference in pictures? What was your routine/caloric intake?
    two years exactly! ive never dieted before, just eaten as much as i could being an ectomorph
    stylin on you

Creating bodily entropy. Gen1GT's Avatar
    Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1valenta1 View Post
    Dude, seriously? Did you even read the title of this thread? There are other threads you can post your pictures in.
    286 lbs - March 11, 2019 (started Keto)
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

Originally Posted by Gen1GT View Post
    Dude, seriously? Did you even read the title of this thread? There are other threads you can post your pictures in.
    sorry man, when i posted that i legit just registered i didnt know what i was doing! appologies
    stylin on you

PolishSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to say I looked through every page of this thread and I am really motivated to finally lose all this fat after lifting for 2 years. Thanks to everyone for sharing

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PolishSteve View Post
    I just want to say I looked through every page of this thread and I am really motivated to finally lose all this fat after lifting for 2 years. Thanks to everyone for sharing
    hope you reach your goals bro! and when you do post your transformation here! as you can see its 100% possible so keep up the work!
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    More like fat to skinnyish no body pics but the face speaks For itself.
    Lil Chubby's road to Massiveness log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165590921
    We're all gonna make it brethren
    5'3.5" crew
    "I wasnt sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two. It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarott." -My role model, Vegeta

spitfirebg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfirebg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfirebg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfirebg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once upon a time i was very fat bastard.
    Then i lost a lot of weight.
    Now i am cutting like my life depends on it.
    I hope i can serve as motivation for somebody else. I am very far from what i want to be but every day i am one step closer and soon i will be the best version of me.

I'll post 3 photos - when i was fat ****, when i lost a lot of weight and now.
    Attached Images

bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

My 15 week transformation. From 79kg to 72kg. My goal is to stay lean.
    Attached Images

CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My transformation

In July, I got tired of being fat after being around several of my very fit friends. This is my transformation that took place over approximately 6 months. From 255 LBS to 195 LBS.

Thanks Kris Gethin for the motivation and the program.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CodyWorks; 12-20-2014 at 06:36 AM.

brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonmoore93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spitfirebg View Post
    Once upon a time i was very fat bastard.
    Then i lost a lot of weight.
    Now i am cutting like my life depends on it.
    I hope i can serve as motivation for somebody else. I am very far from what i want to be but every day i am one step closer and soon i will be the best version of me.

I'll post 3 photos - when i was fat ****, when i lost a lot of weight and now.
    Nice progress, bro!
    Instagram: brmoore93 (follow back)

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaSwagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My one year transformation

id like to share my transformation with all of u guys
    from 220 lbs to 136 lb (did a bulk) now im at 156 lbs
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NinjaSwagger; 12-20-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    Live simply, so Others can simply Live

Follow me on Instagram @ Fit_yasmeen

charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My transformation! First picture was taken around June 2013, second was at my first fitness show in September this year. Stats as follows:

BEFORE: 63 kilos, roughly 23% body fat
    AFTER: 55 kilos, 11% body fat

Lost a bit of muscle during comp prep so now my focus is to gain a lot more size over the next 12-18 months

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CodyWorks View Post
    In July, I got tired of being fat after being around several of my very fit friends. This is my transformation that took place over approximately 6 months. From 255 LBS to 195 LBS.

That's pretty sick. Good job.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by charlzyd View Post
    My transformation! First picture was taken around June 2013, second was at my first fitness show in September this year. Stats as follows:

BEFORE: 63 kilos, roughly 23% body fat
    AFTER: 55 kilos, 11% body fat

Lost a bit of muscle during comp prep so now my focus is to gain a lot more size over the next 12-18 months

You looked quite good at 23%, if not better to be honest, def. not Fat to Fit category. I hope bodybuilding lifestyle is worth it for you, but I would stop at 20% bf.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Originally Posted by NinjaSwagger View Post
    id like to share my transformation with all of u guys
    from 220 lbs to 136 lb (did a bulk) now im at 156 lbs
    Nice!
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

closegripchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

transform

2014 transform
    Attached Images

Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000)
    13 weeks in between the two pictures

PolishSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Womanl33t View Post
    13 weeks in between the two pictures
    Amazing, congrats! Very inspirational

Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000) Womanl33t is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PolishSteve View Post
    Amazing, congrats! Very inspirational
    Thank you!

idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idodiswavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great job dude

prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) prakash1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job bro! One of the best around.

BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettC504 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    June 2014 I was 251 lbs, at least 30% bf and extremely unhappy with the way I looked. I had no muscle mass and just felt like a waste of space.

As of last week, I was 190 lbs, somewhere in the mid to low 20's on bf, and feeling better but now pretty unhappy about how scrawny I look especially because of how tall I am (6'4"). I've gone from a 40 waist down to a 34/36 depending on the brand of pants. I'm mentally drained from my long cut so I'm on a lean bulk right now even though it may not be the best idea from the belly fat I'm still holding.

As you can see, I still have no lbm so I've got a long road to go, but everyone has to start somewhere and I have no plans on stopping.
    Last edited by BrettC504; 01-02-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BrettC504 View Post
    June 2014 I was 251 lbs, at least 30% bf and extremely unhappy with the way I looked. I had no muscle mass and just felt like a waste of space.

As of last week, I was 190 lbs, somewhere in the mid to low 20's on bf, and feeling better but now pretty unhappy about how scrawny I look especially because of how tall I am (6'4"). I'm mentally drained from my long cut so I'm on a lean bulk right now even though it may not be the best idea from the belly fat I'm still holding.

As you can see, I still have no lbm so I've got a long road to go, but everyone has to start somewhere and I have no plans on stopping.
    Fantastic progress so far dude! just remember to go slow on the bulk that way when you get back to cutting again you can start of pretty much where you left off only with more muscle mass, Don't quit and before you know it you will look back on your transformation and be astonished on what you have accomplished you will have a feeling no amount of money could ever buy!.

JordanChu93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

That's some serious transformation over a 6 month period, what your calorie intake? Assuming cardio also played a lot aswell, was any substances used to assist you, such as fat burners etc.

CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyWorks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JordanChu93 View Post
    That's some serious transformation over a 6 month period, what your calorie intake? Assuming cardio also played a lot aswell, was any substances used to assist you, such as fat burners etc.
    It started as just a diet, then became a lifestyle change. I lost 15-20 lbs on the diet then stumbled upon bodybuilding.com... Kris Gethin's 12 week program struck my interest. After watching all of the videos at least a few times, I took the challenge. I stayed very strict to the diet with no cheat days and no rest days from cardio. I ate 6-8 meals per day, often eating the same thing over and over. No sauces (ranch, bbq, A1), only hot sauce as it has minimal fat and sugar. I used a similar suppliment stack to the one the program recommends but with no fat burners. So protein, creatine, BCAAs, SC(silk chain)AAs, and different pre-workouts. I have maintained at 200 lbs since the end of the program. And as soon as I get past the flu, I'll be full steam ahead on the 12 week muscle building program.
    Last edited by CodyWorks; 01-04-2015 at 01:54 PM.

NellyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From overweight and depressed to anorexic and confident lol

Nothing compared to some of you guys but here is about 190 to 140ish. Just shows that anyone can lose weight.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NellyBrah; 01-03-2015 at 02:39 AM.

UnknownAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ESJGY3z.jpg

Lost 20 KG in 2 Months and 10 Days on a 800-1200 Calorie Diet with 2-3 Hours Daily Exercise 6 Days a Week

Page 213 of 251 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast