Page 155 of 251 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 7513
    Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shanfari View Post
    It's really a long road, and it's extremely hard, but not impossible. I'm getting closer to see my abs for the first time in my life! Losing fat and gaining muscle naturally is hard but solid and stable!

I was 231.5 lbs on Nov. 2011 and got to 154.3 lbs today. Hope I keep it hard

Still, I need another year or two to be at my best.
    Man, you are getting so close! I'm also gunning for seeing mine the first time in my life. Hopefully it's within 15-20 lbs and not 30 like your weight would be for me at our height. lol. But keep going hard man, you already look awesome!
    MFP: Owlyx

Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Owlyx View Post
    Man, you are getting so close! I'm also gunning for seeing mine the first time in my life. Hopefully it's within 15-20 lbs and not 30 like your weight would be for me at our height. lol. But keep going hard man, you already look awesome!
    Thanks a lot for the kind words, Owlyx!

Firstly, lost most of that fat by running/jogging on the beach for 45-90 minutes! Even on very soft sand and always with empty stomach.

It took me a lot of time as I'm kinda caveman when it comes to eating! Now I workout 3 times a week, like this:

(upper-X-lower-X-upper-X-X) next week (lower-X-upper-X-lower-X-X)

1.5-2 hours lifting, then 4 km run or slow running on my toes on interlock, putting calves under stress for 21-27 min. I hate cardio at the gym as I don't feel enough oxygen available their and weather here is never an obstacle to do it outside. I try keeping it low intensity as I'm there after being exhausted at the gym but the last 200 m I do my max sprint.

Diet in workout days is 2 pills of lipo-6 (regular one, not x6 nor black as I'm a very cafienne-sensitive guy) once waking up (or breaking fast on ramadan), 30 min then 7 dates and 1/2 liter 3% whole milk, then about 2.5-3 hours workout. After like 3-4 hours I eat a large boiled 1200-1400g chicken, but getting most of the skin off before cooking it then the rest after, and takes me 30-45 mins to eat all of it. Then 1-2 hours later getting my 1/2 liter 3% whole milk-- The End!

The other days I try keeping it around 1500-1800 kcal with at least 70-80g of protein from food.

Endurance, power, speed, flexibilty are very important to me, looks will come at the end of the road... I hope
    Last edited by Shanfari; 07-22-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    Make sure you build muscles for usage!
    My focus: 40% lower body, 30% core, 30% upper body.

Shanfari's Workout Journal: workouts, diet, etc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160031281

Ryum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been working out for 6 months now, lost 82 pounds.
    Lost quite some lbm along with it though.
    Current goal is to lose another 18-22 pounds to get my bf between 6-10%
    And then go on to a cleanbulk to finally get big and build some muscle!
    Attached Images

NickGibson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shanfari View Post
    It's really a long road, and it's extremely hard, but not impossible. I'm getting closer to see my abs for the first time in my life! Losing fat and gaining muscle naturally is hard but solid and stable!

I was 231.5 lbs on Nov. 2011 and got to 154.3 lbs today. Hope I keep it hard

Still, I need another year or two to be at my best.

Great work really inspirational stuff!
    Love this thread and goes to show what hard work can achieve!

Congrats bro

mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Journey

The Journey continues.....
    Attached Images
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness
    www.********.com/jettsettfitness
    Pintrest: jettsettfitness
    jettsettfitness@gmail.com

If your WHY is BIG enough the HOW won't be as important!!
    PMA = Postive mental attitude.....don't leave home without it!!

Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliturk89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You guys are all an Inspiration to us all. Im 3 weeks in and one day I will post up my pictures. I cant wait. Thank you all.
    At the End of the Day We decide what type of body we want and Have.

Weight Loss:
    6/30/2013:298.8
    7/21/2013:284.2
    8/18/2013:273.4
    8/31/2013:263.2
    9/11/2013:255.4
    9/16/2013:251.8

Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanfari is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NickGibson1 View Post
    Great work really inspirational stuff!
    Love this thread and goes to show what hard work can achieve!

Congrats bro
    Thanks Nick!

This is my 2nd post. I'll post again if I get even better in the future . This thread packs lots of inspirations and keep you happy with what you made I dedicated to reach who did better

Warm regards and hope all the best for you!

Originally Posted by Eliturk89 View Post
    You guys are all an Inspiration to us all. Im 3 weeks in and one day I will post up my pictures. I cant wait. Thank you all.
    Just keep working really hard and pushing yourself to max! Cardio is the best when it comes to losing fat, but give 2-3 days for the weight room too!

Just prepare yourself as it gets harder when you get closer to your ideal weight. Don't be afraid if your weight ices at a number, just keep pushing! I've been around 155-160 lbs for like 9 months but got my waist from 31.5" to 30" yesterday and looking forward to breakthrough 29"!

Work hard, eat good, sleep good, and believe in yourself!

SUNBRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    solid transformations everyone!!

time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice job guys.

time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) time2fmb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FitPitts86 View Post
    Hopefully I'm doing this right. I'm new to this site and to fitness. I've been winging it for about 4 months now. Back in March of this year I went to the Doc and she informed me I had high blood pressure/cholesterol. I'm 27 and was put on cholesterol medicine. At the time I was also sitting at 215 lbs and on my way to a divorce. That's all the motivation I needed to make a change. I started off at 215 lbs and now I'm currently sitting at 165 lbs. I have no clue what my body fat % is. I lurked around on this site for a couple weeks now and decided to join. Looks like a great support group!
    good job man, thats my goal

taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taa1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome work

mrln242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down ****ing body dysmorphia

Sometimes I feel like I move backwards. I have lost 60lbs at this point and probably another 3-5 before the end of the month, and I still look super fat. I have 30lbs more to lose, I didnt start out looking horribly obese but by that same token after 60lbs of weight loss I dont look that different. I mean I do but dont. Im noticing that the more round of us, endomorph apples, dont start looking "thinner" until the 80lb mark. At this point Im about 231 and 20% bf. I want to be 10% which means that I should be right at the 200lb mark after slight muscle loss and bf% loss. I am doing this very slow Ive only been "fat" once in my life well twice but pubescence doesnt count really and dont ever want to gain any of that fat back. The weight really doesnt bother me that much I mean 4% at 230 I think is amazing, but BB's prove it can be done, with genetic enhancements of course, which I havent used. In any case I feel like a fat pig, the end.
    So there is no way I can do this and have French wine and foie gras with loin of rabbit and chanterelles? Really...
    Okay...so is there another trainer I can talk to?

No matter how overweight or out of shape Ive become, I still run 26.2 miles at least once a year. If I can do it, whats your excuse. I run for sanity :)

maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10) maplestory is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5 months progress all natural, no bulking; just eating the right amount of protein each day. #7 more months to go

press ~170 pounds
    bicep curl ~40 pounds/arm

my usual workout is mainly plyrometrics and HIIT with weights
    Attached Images

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anytime I need a little extra motivation, I just pull up this great thread.
    RSP Nutrition Representative
    Check out our products ➙ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition.html
    B2G1 FREE Fast Fuel (Pre-workout)
    B2G1 FREE AgmaGen (Agmatine Sulfate)
    $5 OFF ReGen (BCAAs)
    ★★★ The Revolution Has Arrived ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/
    http://www.********.com/FastFuel
    Follow us on Instagram ➙ @rspnutrition

ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OnixAA View Post
    Hey guys been browsing the site for a while and thought I'd post my almost two year transformation photos.

Have a great weekend!
    Awesome job!! Keep it up!!

bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Getting Serious

So, I started a bodyspace, hoping it would motivate me to workout. It did for a bit but then the summer hit and I sorta lost it. I got a job as a summer youth intern at a baptist church and one of my youth had started working out to get bigger for college football. I saw this as an opportunity to not only minister to him but also workout. We started working out in May off and on but then got serious starting in July. Now, after some research, I've bought some good supplements and I'm eating cleaner. We workout everyday and sometimes I get the urge to workout twice a day. I'm still pretty motivated and I recently posted a picture of when I started my bodyspace and now to compare. Please let me know if you see progress. Comments welcome. God Bless you all for this thread!

Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bjbranlynn View Post
    So, I started a bodyspace, hoping it would motivate me to workout. It did for a bit but then the summer hit and I sorta lost it. I got a job as a summer youth intern at a baptist church and one of my youth had started working out to get bigger for college football. I saw this as an opportunity to not only minister to him but also workout. We started working out in May off and on but then got serious starting in July. Now, after some research, I've bought some good supplements and I'm eating cleaner. We workout everyday and sometimes I get the urge to workout twice a day. I'm still pretty motivated and I recently posted a picture of when I started my bodyspace and now to compare. Please let me know if you see progress. Comments welcome. God Bless you all for this thread!
    Good on you for finding motivation. Now, I might sound a little harsh, but I want to make sure you don't think supplements are the answer. The answer is your diet/nutrition along with the work you put in. And I tell you what buddy, you came to the right place to learn all about it. As you go along, I challenge you to make your fitness more and more personal and to derive your motivation more intrinsically. Another piece of advice: don't burn yourself out in the beginning while you're on this exciting high of making a change for yourself. Sometimes it will seem to progress faster than at other times. Good luck, keep learning, and keep working bro!

PS: there are many here that will scoff at the idea of eating "clean." IIFYM is something worth learning about, imo.

Originally Posted by mrln242 View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I move backwards. I have lost 60lbs at this point and probably another 3-5 before the end of the month, and I still look super fat. I have 30lbs more to lose, I didnt start out looking horribly obese but by that same token after 60lbs of weight loss I dont look that different. I mean I do but dont. Im noticing that the more round of us, endomorph apples, dont start looking "thinner" until the 80lb mark. At this point Im about 231 and 20% bf. I want to be 10% which means that I should be right at the 200lb mark after slight muscle loss and bf% loss. I am doing this very slow Ive only been "fat" once in my life well twice but pubescence doesnt count really and dont ever want to gain any of that fat back. The weight really doesnt bother me that much I mean 4% at 230 I think is amazing, but BB's prove it can be done, with genetic enhancements of course, which I havent used. In any case I feel like a fat pig, the end.
    Keep it up man, don't throw in the towel.
    When I started off the pounds flew off very fast, but most if it was water weight and didn't really give that much of a change.
    I didn't notice that much difference at all when I lost my first 44 pounds. But since then every few pounds gave a huge difference.

And just a warning, I don't mean to demotivate you or anything - but be sure to not misjudge yourself in your BF%.
    Back when I was 253 pounds I expected myself to be 20% bodyfat, but I'm currently at 174 - and got 'professionals' to calculate my bodyfat which is 14.3% at the moment.
    my actual bodyfat when I started was somewhere between 30-40%.

But I haven't seen your physique, but if you're 231 and 20% you sure as hell should look like a buff monster you don't want to mess with
    Also, if you don't get the results you're looking for you could always check multiple things such as your feeding schedule, and your workout schedule. Make sure you're not retaining much water etc.
    Also check your micro-intakes and so on.

Keep it up! Just keep pushing and you'll get there eventually (:

ACVII88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so right now im textbook skinny fat. look good in clothes but i hate taking my shirt off cuz of my flab. im 6'2" ~225 no idea what my bf% is. i work outside in the heat 12-13 hours a day and burn a lot of calories... sweat all day almost. since i started working this job ive become a bit slimmer. but i still need to lose this gut while maintaining my muscle gains. any advice? i only eat 2-3 times a day sometimes just a protein bar for breakfast..... its hard for me to imagine me eating 6 meals a day would make me lose weight?

Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These transformations are so inspiring! Sometimes when I'm not feeling my best, I come here (or the old thread) and look through some of your stories

I'm 5'6'' and around 125 lbs right now, was originally 160lbs but the picture is me around 150. I wish I had taken a better before picture, but then again I didn't think I was ever capable of losing the weight either. I'm still trying to get to around 18%bf under 120 lbs., I'm guessing I'm around 22%bf but that's off calipers and who knows how accurate those are. If you guys think you might have a better idea, let me know

I was overweight in the first place from lack of control of eating and bingeing way too often from stress whether relationship-related or for exams/studying.
    I had to fix myself emotionally and mentally first, and then started lifting(not heavy then, but now yes!), eating cleaner, and running. The weightloss is getting harder now because I think I'm closer to my goal, but just have stay strong I guess and not be afraid of reaching my goal.

Thank you for starting this thread, and sorry about the unprofessional mirror pictures haha.

Protein Bar Review thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160457601

mrln242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ryum View Post
    Keep it up man, don't throw in the towel.
    When I started off the pounds flew off very fast, but most if it was water weight and didn't really give that much of a change.
    I didn't notice that much difference at all when I lost my first 44 pounds. But since then every few pounds gave a huge difference.

And just a warning, I don't mean to demotivate you or anything - but be sure to not misjudge yourself in your BF%.
    Back when I was 253 pounds I expected myself to be 20% bodyfat, but I'm currently at 174 - and got 'professionals' to calculate my bodyfat which is 14.3% at the moment.
    my actual bodyfat when I started was somewhere between 30-40%.

But I haven't seen your physique, but if you're 231 and 20% you sure as hell should look like a buff monster you don't want to mess with
    Also, if you don't get the results you're looking for you could always check multiple things such as your feeding schedule, and your workout schedule. Make sure you're not retaining much water etc.
    Also check your micro-intakes and so on.

Keep it up! Just keep pushing and you'll get there eventually (:
    Thanks man. Yeah i just go workout eat right no matter how I feel. I just keep doing. I have an extremely fat face and some pretty intense GI issues so sometimes I look totally bloated depending on what I eat. Ill keep this conversation in mind and my July pics in mind as well. When I post all my before's Ill let you know what number is the pic of me whining now, it'll be called like July Mid 1 and July Mid 2. I have a really fat ****ing face and it gets me so bummed, I look okay body wise I guess, I mean the lower gut will be the last to go, but my face has changed so little because of my round head and thick ass calcified monkey jaw (chewing on mouthguards will do that to you). In any case Ill post pics at 6pack, on October 12 2013, or 200lbs whichever comes first.

Also BF I got it done by a pro with calipers and it was 21.5% the last time. Im estimating 20% since I lost a belt notch and about 8lbs since then. I hate having body dysmorphia like when I stand and after a long run and workout I look great, but man I have my protein shake, kale shake, and some eggs and all of the sudden Im this ball again and heaven forbid I sit after eating I look like Buddha or maybe its just in my head. Its not though probably because Im not blind and someone I love being completely objective is like, "yeah you do chub out after meals, WHY IS THAT?"

What a whiney bitch I am right now!
    So there is no way I can do this and have French wine and foie gras with loin of rabbit and chanterelles? Really...
    Okay...so is there another trainer I can talk to?

No matter how overweight or out of shape Ive become, I still run 26.2 miles at least once a year. If I can do it, whats your excuse. I run for sanity :)

znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10) znihc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gigi999 View Post
    The weightloss is getting harder now because I think I'm closer to my goal, but just have stay strong I guess and not be afraid of reaching my goal.
    You really trying to lose even more? I'd recommend against it, but that's just my personal opinion. You've had great progress anyway!

map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These transformations are so inspiring! Sometimes when I'm not feeling my best, I come here (or the old thread) and look through some of your stories

I'm 5'6'' and around 125 lbs right now, was originally 160lbs but the picture is me around 150. I wish I had taken a better before picture, but then again I didn't think I was ever capable of losing the weight either. I'm still trying to get to around 18%bf under 120 lbs., I'm guessing I'm around 22%bf but that's off calipers and who knows how accurate those are. If you guys think you might have a better idea, let me know

I was overweight in the first place from lack of control of eating and bingeing way too often from stress whether relationship-related or for exams/studying.
    I had to fix myself emotionally and mentally first, and then started lifting(not heavy then, but now yes!), eating cleaner, and running. The weightloss is getting harder now because I think I'm closer to my goal, but just have stay strong I guess and not be afraid of reaching my goal.

Thank you for starting this thread, and sorry about the unprofessional mirror pictures haha.
    You're looking really great, and well done for lifting heavy - so many women miss out on the chance to achieve their potential and goals (whether it's to be strong and fit or aesthetic with a beach body or whatever) by getting stuck using 5lb pink weights!

Great progress Gigi! Keep it up

Originally Posted by mrln242 View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah i just go workout eat right no matter how I feel. I just keep doing. I have an extremely fat face and some pretty intense GI issues so sometimes I look totally bloated depending on what I eat. Ill keep this conversation in mind and my July pics in mind as well. When I post all my before's Ill let you know what number is the pic of me whining now, it'll be called like July Mid 1 and July Mid 2. I have a really fat ****ing face and it gets me so bummed, I look okay body wise I guess, I mean the lower gut will be the last to go, but my face has changed so little because of my round head and thick ass calcified monkey jaw (chewing on mouthguards will do that to you). In any case Ill post pics at 6pack, on October 12 2013, or 200lbs whichever comes first.

Also BF I got it done by a pro with calipers and it was 21.5% the last time. Im estimating 20% since I lost a belt notch and about 8lbs since then. I hate having body dysmorphia like when I stand and after a long run and workout I look great, but man I have my protein shake, kale shake, and some eggs and all of the sudden Im this ball again and heaven forbid I sit after eating I look like Buddha or maybe its just in my head. Its not though probably because Im not blind and someone I love being completely objective is like, "yeah you do chub out after meals, WHY IS THAT?"

What a whiney bitch I am right now!
    Mind sharing your food schedule?
    Even though genetics play a role in bloating, it can also happen by drinking too much soda / artificial sweeteners.
    Also many people are lactose intolerant without even knowing it, and drinking/eating dairy will bloat them like a sponge. So you could try mixing your protein shake with water instead of milk.
    And then you also have water retention, make sure you drink enough water - it helps.

But anyways, on the LB losing I'll give you an example..
    From picture 1 to 2 is a 33 pound loss
    From picture 1 to 3 is a 55 pound loss
    From picture 1 to 4 is a 77 pound loss
    Can you see that picture one to two has minimum change, and suddenly after that 33 pound mark the results show way faster?
    So just keep it up (:
    Attached Images

Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you so much for all the positive feedback I think also in pictures my body looks a lot better than when I'm sitting down and I can see the fat on my stomach haha. Will go a little further, just to see what I would look like

I totally agree on women that don't lift! I used to think I would get a six-pack from doing 300 crunches everyday. I didn't even know about bf% haha. I even thought pushups would make my arms thinner.

Because this is a transformation thread, do you guys ever notice family/friends that changed their diet/lifestyle because of you? My family (mostly my parents) do crunches now too haha. We'll be watching a movie and my dad will literally get on the floor and do a set of them lol. My brother refused to eat ice cream because he said he wanted to look "lean" like me. Also people that ask you to train them! I help but I'm like "really!!!" I'm still not even where I want to be yet. I ask OTHER people for help because I'm still learning, so I find it funny sometimes. I'm sure this is happened to some of you guys too right? It's almost contagious!

Has anyone else lost friends after their transformations? "Friends" that want to get together and eat out etc, but just don't want to hang out anymore or talk bad about you to other friends? I find this happened to me with a lot of people, except my best friends who truly care for me. Let me know if you guys have experienced something similar and how you dealt with it

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback I think also in pictures my body looks a lot better than when I'm sitting down and I can see the fat on my stomach haha. Will go a little further, just to see what I would look like
    Because this is a transformation thread, do you guys ever notice family/friends that changed their diet/lifestyle because of you? My family (mostly my parents) do crunches now too haha. We'll be watching a movie and my dad will literally get on the floor and do a set of them lol. My brother refused to eat ice cream because he said he wanted to look "lean" like me. Also people that ask you to train them! I help but I'm like "really!!!" I'm still not even where I want to be yet. I ask OTHER people for help because I'm still learning, so I find it funny sometimes. I'm sure this is happened to some of you guys too right? It's almost contagious!

Has anyone else lost friends after their transformations? "Friends" that want to get together and eat out etc, but just don't want to hang out anymore or talk bad about you to other friends? I find this happened to me with a lot of people, except my best friends who truly care for me. Let me know if you guys have experienced something similar and how you dealt with it
    No prob! I feel you about the sitting down. I've got a good bit of my remaining fat in my legs and belly, so when I sit down I get mad despite the progress I've made. Still looks the same to me even though I know it's not. lol

My entire family has started eating more consciously since I began caring about myself and showing them how planning things out and knowing what I'm eating lets me achieve my goals and still eat food that tastes great, despite what they had assumed. Also my mom and dad randomly decided to get divorced after all these years (no sympathy, please, it's fine, I support them both, especially my mom!), and now it's like they're competing with each other to see who can lose the most weight. All my life I've been in an obese family, and finally they start to do something about it for the strangest reasons. lol

And as far as friends go, I tell them straight up that I'm going to do what I want for myself and if it bothers them that I don't eat what I can't count/don't need that day when we go out then they can go f*** themselves. Seriously, I don't see why you need to be less social or skip going out with people, as if you're obligated to eat in order to please the norm. F*** that, I'm all about becoming better, not eating a whole thing of chips and queso just because someone ordered it. (:

chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Amazing job! You look great!

Wow, you still have an amazing transformation and have come very far! And I really love your attitude about not caring what others think! I used to never be that way but now if someone is rude to me because of my changed lifestyle or the choices I make, I just let it go...I used to be the type of person that always held on to things and go to food for support, but never again!

I can totally relate to the competition too, that's awesome your family has changed also we do that too sometimes, but the difference was that everyone else did it temporarily and not permanently.

Originally Posted by Owlyx View Post
    No prob! I feel you about the sitting down. I've got a good bit of my remaining fat in my legs and belly, so when I sit down I get mad despite the progress I've made. Still looks the same to me even though I know it's not. lol

My entire family has started eating more consciously since I began caring about myself and showing them how planning things out and knowing what I'm eating lets me achieve my goals and still eat food that tastes great, despite what they had assumed. Also my mom and dad randomly decided to get divorced after all these years (no sympathy, please, it's fine, I support them both, especially my mom!), and now it's like they're competing with each other to see who can lose the most weight. All my life I've been in an obese family, and finally they start to do something about it for the strangest reasons. lol

And as far as friends go, I tell them straight up that I'm going to do what I want for myself and if it bothers them that I don't eat what I can't count/don't need that day when we go out then they can go f*** themselves. Seriously, I don't see why you need to be less social or skip going out with people, as if you're obligated to eat in order to please the norm. F*** that, I'm all about becoming better, not eating a whole thing of chips and queso just because someone ordered it. (:

Page 155 of 251 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast