Page 79 of 251 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 7513
    muranoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by npifact View Post
    Hey im new to the site, just wanted to check in. In 2007 I weighed close to 300lbs, i was on and off untill now. And now after 3 months of solid exercising and dieting i am down to 195. I am 6'0 and around 20% bf i would say. I weighed around 215 when i started. Im not even close to my final goal of being ripped up yet, but i seem to not be making any changes here lately. what do yall think so far?
    Awesome transformation

Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter3116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From 244 to 180.

Took about 2.5 years.
    Attached Images

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sept 29, 2010-Oct 6 2012

My transformation

--short story, had some health issues and it made me gain quite a bit of weight..and then finally was able to lose it and here I am today shredding along

I want to compete possibly next year!

Over the past two years I have worked with Sean Erhart with www.nattynutrition.com and currently working with Catherine Holland IFBB Figure Pro www.fitcatfitness.com
    Attached Images

Everest0691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is a good example of how a person can become completely different. I think the key to lose weight is motivation. My father also lost about 40 lbs. He had a lot of motivation. He followed the "Muscle Maximizer" program guide. He not only lost weight but also grow some muscle. I think this is the best program which helps to lose weight. But you must remember, that the main thing is MOTIVATION. About the program you can read here: buildingleanmuscle.mysel.eu/review

I hope it will help you...

Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know this isn't impressive or anything but here's mine:

14 yrs old

16 yrs old

17 yrs old

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    My transformation

--short story, had some health issues and it made me gain quite a bit of weight..and then finally was able to lose it and here I am today shredding along

I want to compete possibly next year

Over the past two years I have worked with Sean Erhart with and currently working with Catherine Holland IFBB Figure Pro
    Wow, great work!
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThatsFitness View Post
    Went hard core Diet and workout routine ! starting weight 195 lbs! ending weight 160lbs ! and im not done yet

Check out my channel! youtube.com/thatsfitness
    Great work on your tranformation. Repped.
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

[QUOTE=wolfe715;951652083]I started out at 250 pounds, then cut down to 183 over the course of 3 years. I am around 5% bodyfat right now! Follow my fanpage!
    Everything is diet for me. I started out with a restricted diet, now I am eating a ton and enjoying life!!

Totally inspiring man. Great work. Repped.

jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all, congratulations to all achieving goals and changing their lives, it's a rewarding journey. Pat yourselves on the back and keep up the hard work. Here's my progress so far. It's not exactly where I want to be, but it's coming. I've become a little impatient with my progress as of late, but sometimes you just need to realize how far you come.

Height: 5'7"
    Left: ~222lbs, ~21% BF
    Right: ~193lbs, ~16% BF

[ATTACH=CONFIG][img]4955923[/img][/ATTACH]
    Attached Images

BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Arabianmuscles View Post
    I know this isn't impressive or anything but here's mine:

14 yrs old

16 yrs old

17 yrs old
    VERY impressive; good job
    If we were all the same life would be so boring!

BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    I started out at 300lbs in September last year, looking like this:

By April 2012, I got down to 177lbs and then went on my first bulk. I put on about 20lbs and then, at the end of June, did my first proper cut.

I've now completed my cut and am about to bulk again:

Before I started this, I was fat, unfit (I smoked as well) and I'd probably have been dead by the age of 60. Not good with a young family of 3 kids under the age of 7. Even walking up the stairs would knock me out. Now I can lift and swim and run for miles. I've still a long way to go (I'd like to be bigger and more defined), but I feel 100% better than I did just over a year ago.
    So if you're over 40, don't give up. It can be done. Although I don't for one second pretend to be perfect, I know I've made myself a lot better than I was. And if I can do it, believe me, so can you.
    awesome!
    If we were all the same life would be so boring!

JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeDelaney has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    some strong inspiration
    notmiscedenoughtoknowwhatthesecrewsareaboutcrew

www.********.com/delaneybros

GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here goes my pics 350 to current picture at 290
    Attached Images

MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilkBaGG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GSUBarbell View Post
    here goes my pics 350 to current picture at 290
    Congratz bro. Motivates me even mnore to start lifting!!
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*

*No Fap February: In Progress*

GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSUBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks bro

butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet ass progress GSUBarbell!

Workout?
    Trying IF
    150-170 grams of protein
    180-200 grams of carbs
    40-60 grams of fats

1 gram of carbs = 4 calories
    1 gram of protein = 4 calories
    1 gram of fat = 9 calories

my program change by feel, i do powerlifitng and strongman training
    mostly sets of 1-5 reps on compound movements, but i do work certain muscles specifically not so much for movement
    biceps, lats, lower traps are groups i try to hit hard for the size and function

go to my youtube account GSUBarbell or search Hunter Poole to look at my videos

to get a better idea

hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up transformer

Here's the quick story: I went from somewhat fit, racked up minor injuries, couldn't workout, lost motivation, depression hit, got fat, got motivated, got fit. If I can do it, so can you. believe that!Timeline.JPG
    ===================================
    Dr. Halid Shokunbi, DPT | Online Fitness Coach | Fitness Transformation Blogger
    ==> www.DrHalidFit.com

www.********.com/DrHalidS | instagram.com/DrHalidFit | youtube.com/DrHalidFit

#TeamDHFit

matosha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Progress from march

Hey all. First post on my progress from march..
    Tough year, software developer and 3rd year varsity.. no excuses for gym though :P

Pictures are from march and september this year.
    Attached Images
    Dig it, Sweet as the punch

JTORREx510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transformation

Picture on the left was me about 6 months ago. I always dreamed about becoming a US Marine, but I always struggled with my weight. I finally got serious and went on a strict diet & exercise plan. After losing 62lbs, I enlisted. I leave to boot camp on January 14, 2013.

Starting weight: 215
    Current Weight: 153

All goals are attainable if your heart is in it.
    Attached Images
    “Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.” - Robert Schuller

lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lammy225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

from 286 pounds to 160

Hi, just want to share my before and after pics.

Tool used: insanity + p90x

Need some mass NOW.
    Attached Images

tpiddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Over 30 kgs lost

October 2011 = 110 kgs

October 2012 = 76 kgs
    Attached Images

gazmutd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUTORREx510;961762863]Picture on the left was me about 6 months ago. I always dreamed about becoming a US Marine, but I always struggled with my weight. I finally got serious and went on a strict diet & exercise plan. After losing 62lbs, I enlisted. I leave to boot camp on January 14, 2013.

All goals are attainable if your heart is in it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome change. Good luck with the marines
    "Never, never, never, never give up" - Winston Churchill

Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulls9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JTORREx510 View Post
    Picture on the left was me about 6 months ago. I always dreamed about becoming a US Marine, but I always struggled with my weight. I finally got serious and went on a strict diet & exercise plan. After losing 62lbs, I enlisted. I leave to boot camp on January 14, 2013.

All goals are attainable if your heart is in it.
    Nice transformation.

What was your diet and routine like?

harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hshokunb View Post
    Here's the quick story: I went from somewhat fit, racked up minor injuries, couldn't workout, lost motivation, depression hit, got fat, got motivated, got fit. If I can do it, so can you. believe that!Attachment 4960343
    Embedding for you.

12 weeks... is this real life?

Epic stuff in this thread.
    Last edited by harharhar; 10-11-2012 at 04:43 PM.

davefrenchfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So much inspiration in this thread!

Alright, my turn.

Dec 2008 (205 lbs) - Aug 2009 - Jan 2012 - June 2012 (163 lbs, where I'm stuck! forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143295933&page=65 )
    Attached Images

Registered User TexasHeadHunter's Avatar
    TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    /paged
    Last edited by TexasHeadHunter; 10-12-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    SW: 280lbs SBF: 40+%
    CW: 194lbs CBF: 12%

93KG USAPL Raw Powerlifter
    Arlington Raw Strength Classic 3/4/17
    Sq: 352 | B: 286 | DL: 462

Next Meet: TBD

Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by harharhar View Post

12 weeks... is this real life?

Epic stuff in this thread.
    Epic , Please share diet, Wo program etc, Any cheat days and supplements
    Again great work dude
    Dunno why I called you Frodo - Because you look like you'v had your ring destroyed ?

harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ceol View Post
    Epic , Please share diet, Wo program etc, Any cheat days and supplements
    Again great work dude
    To clarify, that's not me. It's the person I was quoting, hshokunb, a few posts above. I was just embedding the pic for him. Don't wanna confuse anyone and claim that epicness as my own.

mrln242 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright Im new here. I used to be the picture of health and over the years I have let me self really go. I dont know whats going on but after a week of working out and eating right I gained a pound. I really cant afford to add any weight at this point so whats going on. Should I freak out?

Page 79 of 251 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast