Page 219 of 251 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,570 of 7513
    johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a great inspiration man,gives me much hope!
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

bburrets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thedavidkendall View Post
    Starting weight 287lbs
    Starting body fat 28%
    Date - Jan 8th

2 months later -

Weight 245.8lbs
    Bodyfat 12.6%
    Date March 13

42lbs lost
    9lbs lean mass added

I would like to drop another 15lbs before April 5 and get in the 8% BF range.
    WOW! How is this even possible!? PROPS

Some guy who lifts thedavidkendall's Avatar
    thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bburrets View Post
    WOW! How is this even possible!? PROPS
    Thank you! I can say it's done with relentless determination led by immense desire. If you've ever wanted something so bad you were willing to die for it, then you know I've had no other choice in the matter. I'm blind to everything but the goal. I haven't had this kind of desire in many years and it feels great!

IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be happy to.

Obviously I couldn't do much my first week or two so I got a cheap jump rope and figured i would work through the shin splints like that. I woke up early and did as many jumps as I could in 20 minutes time, more rest than active work really.

After 2 weeks and shin splints calming down, I started on the elliptical. 20 minutes to begin with for 2 weeks, then 30 minutes for 2 weeks, then 40 minutes for the final week that I did it. I did cardio every day, no rest days and would take any opportunity to do active things like basketball with friends or hiking, probably accounted for another 2 hours per week on average.

I don't like running, per se, but I took a couple opportunities to run up the side of the mountain on a hike. Not so much endurance stuff, but high intensity for shorter durations with short rests in between.

Mainly, I've just been finding my limit consistently and the limit has consistently increased. When I say I did 20 minutes or 30 or 40 minutes of cardio, by the last minutes there was nothing left in me and several times I fell to the ground when done. I've just told myself that the people staring at me are doing so with envy.

One or two days I have had a deep... kind of agony. I've come to find out that this is what overtraining feels like. It's a deep routed sickness that hurts into the core of your bones. On those days I stayed in bed all day and slept 18+ hours, then I felt fantastic the next day. I also took those days to eat lots of sugar and protein. I should mention, even though I can't unequivocally tie it in, I have been eating 2gms of Vitamin C every day and I haven't gotten sick as far as a cold or flu. I've been concerned that my immune system would suffer with all this physical stress.

Mentally I've been able to not so much focus on what needs to be done, but not allow myself to think of anything other than doing what needs to be done. When negative thoughts like, "I can't go on" or any form of "I can't" have come up, I've pushed them out of my head and focused on what needed to be done. Now it's not an effort, I simply don't have negative thoughts about my workouts. I've reconditioned my brain but it took the better part of 5-6 weeks to do so. I can't remember exactly when.

So for the last 9 weeks I can safely say there hasn't been anything more that I could have done to reach my goal. I haven't missed a meal, I haven't had a cheat meal I shouldn't have had, I haven't missed a workout or even not put everything into a workout. I've done everything I could to get as far as I personally am capable. It's a good feeling.

That may have been more than you were asking for, but I feel it's important to relay the reality of what it takes. This hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it.
    wishing you all the best in your journey!!
    Team 360CUT
    www.360Cut.com
    Http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/360cut.html

LIKE AND FOLLOW US
    ********: ********.com/360cut Twitter: @360cut Instagram: @360cut

EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Journey

There are some really inspiring stories in here! My journey is still quite a work in progress, but I hope it can help motivate someone and show them that hard work and dedication pay off in the long run.

August, 2011: 5'9" 230 pounds, sedentary lifestyle, awful diet, etc.

August, 2012: 5'11" 152 pounds, lots of cardio. I wish I had done more strength training, but at least I dropped the weight.

December, 2013: 5'11" 170 pounds. I definitely didn't make the best progress, but hey progress is progress.

Sorry I don't have any more recent pictures. I've been really busy with school, and I'm in the middle of a bulk now (doubt anyone wants to see that). Obviously I still have a ways to go on my fitness journey, and hopefully I'll eventually be able to post in the skinny to mass transformation.

cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjt90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile 12 weeks so far

this is me so far, 12 weeks doing the Labrada trainer. Was around 96kg when i started the gym, a little less when I began the program, today I am 79.5kg

Now for round 2!
    Attached Images

eve616 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HEllo everyone

U all have just amazing results so inspired, Hope I'll post my before/after photos soon
    Can enybody tell how much body fat % I have ? I have no idea about it :s

thaar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my before/after 8 week progress pic from a couple weeks ago. When i started, I was 212lbs and guess my bf% was 27-28%. I'm guessing my bf% in the after pic is roughly 14% at 185lbs. If anyone thinks my estimated bf% are off, please let me know. Based on those guestimates, I've lost 32.5lbs of fat and gained nearly 5lbs of muscle.

Before-After 2015 8wks.jpg

I'm still working hard to try get at least a 4-pack, but losing fat has certainly challenging lately. I originally started out doing high-protein/low carb, but have recently moved to a carb cycle. I haven't seen much change in fat since I've done that, but I'm guessing I'm retaining more water than I was before. I feel like my chest and shoulders have gotten bigger though. I need to do some measurements to verify.

acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrobat2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 5'11 and about 175 lbs. I think I'm around 17-18%. Could be wrong. That's about what I would have guessed you were at.

RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobbieFrame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love this thread! Extremely motivating reading your stories and viewing your transformations.
    Let me clarify at the start by saying that the process required to get to this point has not been a linear journey.
    My motivation toward training and dieting has fluctuated frequently over the past 5 years but consistency pays off in the end
    I think one of the greatest challenges people face when they are looking to make positive changes in their health and fitness is maintaining consistency over the long-term.
    I’ve heard countless stories from a range of people (both male and female) who initiated positive change in their diet, training and lifestyle habits but became disillusioned and demotivated once they had “fallen off the horse” so to speak. Work, study, holiday or other commitments get in the way and compromise their habits and routine. Quite often they were vigilant of their diet for 6 weeks but had a bad day, which turned into a bad week and eventually brought them back down to ground zero This stop/ start habit can become cyclical and extremely demotivating. The very thought of starting from the very beginning (again) can be mentally draining My advice? Appreciate that you are human. Consistency over perfection If you fall off the rails, don’t roll down the hill. Get back on the horse and keep on moving in the right direction rather than falling into the trap of going right back to the start
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by acrobat2000 View Post
    I'm 5'11 and about 175 lbs. I think I'm around 17-18%. Could be wrong. That's about what I would have guessed you were at.
    I can accept 17%. I'm not necessarily targeting a number, just trying to get the body I want again while being able to roughly measure my progress.

Originally Posted by RobbieFrame View Post
    My advice? Appreciate that you are human. Consistency over perfection If you fall off the rails, don’t roll down the hill. Get back on the horse and keep on moving in the right direction rather than falling into the trap of going right back to the start
    This is certainly true. While I haven't been perfect on this journey, I've made some great strides and keep pushing on. I went on a vacation not too long ago for a long weekend, and fell off the wagon slightly. This certainly made me disappointed in myself, but I hopped back on and realized that I can't be perfect 100% of the time. I find if I focus on the positives, I'm much more successful.

IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thaar View Post
    Here's my before/after 8 week progress pic from a couple weeks ago. When i started, I was 212lbs and guess my bf% was 27-28%. I'm guessing my bf% in the after pic is roughly 14% at 185lbs. If anyone thinks my estimated bf% are off, please let me know. Based on those guestimates, I've lost 32.5lbs of fat and gained nearly 5lbs of muscle.

Attachment 7663721

I'm still working hard to try get at least a 4-pack, but losing fat has certainly challenging lately. I originally started out doing high-protein/low carb, but have recently moved to a carb cycle. I haven't seen much change in fat since I've done that, but I'm guessing I'm retaining more water than I was before. I feel like my chest and shoulders have gotten bigger though. I need to do some measurements to verify.
    looking good keep at it!
    Team 360CUT
    www.360Cut.com
    Http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/360cut.html

LIKE AND FOLLOW US
    ********: ********.com/360cut Twitter: @360cut Instagram: @360cut

heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobbieFrame View Post
    I love this thread! Extremely motivating reading your stories and viewing your transformations.
    Let me clarify at the start by saying that the process required to get to this point has not been a linear journey.
    My motivation toward training and dieting has fluctuated frequently over the past 5 years but consistency pays off in the end
    I think one of the greatest challenges people face when they are looking to make positive changes in their health and fitness is maintaining consistency over the long-term.
    I’ve heard countless stories from a range of people (both male and female) who initiated positive change in their diet, training and lifestyle habits but became disillusioned and demotivated once they had “fallen off the horse” so to speak. Work, study, holiday or other commitments get in the way and compromise their habits and routine. Quite often they were vigilant of their diet for 6 weeks but had a bad day, which turned into a bad week and eventually brought them back down to ground zero This stop/ start habit can become cyclical and extremely demotivating. The very thought of starting from the very beginning (again) can be mentally draining My advice? Appreciate that you are human. Consistency over perfection If you fall off the rails, don’t roll down the hill. Get back on the horse and keep on moving in the right direction rather than falling into the trap of going right back to the start

I love this. I shared it with one of my friends who tends to stay "on the horse" for several months then fall off and stay there for awhile. You're right, we just have to get back up and realize we're human. Thanks for sharing. You look great btw! That vascularity doe

heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heathermarie9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyj411 View Post
    This is a great inspiration man,gives me much hope!
    First of all, ROLL TIDE! Second of all, I'm part of the Prius crew too. New bes frands

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm eating 1gm protein / lb lean body weight per day and cycling my carbs at 300gm/150gm/50gm - I started out at 2,700 calories per day and shift down 300 calories ever 3 weeks, currently at 1800 calories per day, starting 1500 calories per day next week for 3 weeks. Haven't put much thought into what I will do after that. Possibly a week or two off.

I hadn't picked up a weight in a couple years 10 weeks ago, so the first 6 weeks I just did what I could while focusing on cardio 2x/day. Now I'm following Jim Stoppani's 6 week Shortcut 2 Shred and I'm finishing my 3rd week today.

2k+/day deficit. I've maintained roughly .66lbs/day loss for 2 months now.
    Did day one of Stoppani's program yesterday... I can barely walk right now and it killed me, but I loved it. Thanks for the tip and congrats on your progress. Simply amazing.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by robertk232 View Post
    Did day one of Stoppani's program yesterday... I can barely walk right now and it killed me, but I loved it. Thanks for the tip and congrats on your progress. Simply amazing.
    Thank you. Halfway through my 5th week now and in ketosis. Last night I changed the program up a bit to ensure I got maximum efficiency given my current caloric state and being in Ketosis. I ejected the cardio intervals and added 25 minutes of HIIT post workout to ensure I lifted as much weight as possible. I'm 2lbs away from having lost 50lbs since January 8th. I think I need to slow down the weight loss a bit and focus on photo prep for next week. My stomach skin is a little looser than I would like it to be. It's weird, I touch my stomach and it feels like I could stop bullets it's so hard, but there's a thin layer of very soft tissue. No stretch marks, though. Thankful for that.

I'm very comfortable with the weight I'm currently at but draining water next week I'm sure I will drop another 5-10lbs. I sodium loaded starting 8 days ago and I'm currently transitioning into sodium/water depletion for next Thursday. Can't wait to carb load next week too. The calorie deficit hasn't been a problem this far. I'm quite adjusted to it and haven't noticed a hitch in my metabolism.

I would do the whole 6 weeks if I were you if for only to discover a new way of working out. Next I'm going to do a bulk program in the hopes of maybe adding another 5-7lbs of lean mass. I would like to end up at 235lbs 8% BF by end of year. This has been a joyful experience. I'm so accustomed to an extreme workout regimen that 2 hours a day of regular weight lifting and eating over maintenance will be a breeze.

Good luck and good representing the tall guys.

PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrehistoricUFO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Had no idea this thread existed!!

Here's my plug, folks. We're all gonna fckin' make it (if we haven't already ITT)!!! 108 lbs lost total, with a ~15 lb lean gain. Work in progress, never gonna stop 'till I'm old or dead.

bafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Attachment 7663721

Amazing work in such a short time. Congrats on the success!

bafter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting weight 287lbs
    Starting body fat 28%
    Date - Jan 8th

2 months later -

Weight 245.8lbs
    Bodyfat 12.6%
    Date March 13

42lbs lost
    9lbs lean mass added

I would like to drop another 15lbs before April 5 and get in the 8% BF range.
    Nice work! Great motivation for us tall guys to see a stretched finished product.

Originally Posted by PrehistoricUFO View Post
    Had no idea this thread existed!!

Here's my plug, folks. We're all gonna fckin' make it (if we haven't already ITT)!!! 108 lbs lost total, with a ~15 lb lean gain. Work in progress, never gonna stop 'till I'm old or dead.

Haha, i love it! Get skinny, grow a fro! Get ripped, shave that ****! That's awesome right there. I think more of us fat bodies need to embrace our genetics and discover that we're jacked under the fat. We just have to eat next to nothing to discover it but once we get past that little hiccup, GAINZZZ! Lol

Awesome work.

Originally Posted by bafter View Post
    Nice work! Great motivation for us tall guys to see a stretched finished product.
    Thank you! Extremely happy with my results. I can't even explain how good it feels to catch girls looking at you everywhere you go. It's something you have to experience to understand. I have no plans on impregnating the western hemisphere, but just to feel desired is affirmation that everything I've done is completely worth it.

Dismissing the above, I feel healthy and I'm active. I want to do things on weekends, like go hiking or catch a pickup game of basketball at the park. I'm 36 and I feel better than I did when I was, well, ever. Finished a 2 hour intense workout an hour ago, I'm sitting here eating my post workout glory and I would literally have no problem getting up and running a few miles right now.

Anyone considering getting fit needs to understand what you're really looking forward to. I can't encompass all the benefits through words, just understand that it's the absolute best decision I've ever made. No question about it.

ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShlomiYitschak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice Work Man

Originally Posted by bafter View Post
    Amazing work in such a short time. Congrats on the success!
    Thanks! It's been a good journey. I haven't been perfect, but I've been damn good. I've learned a ton about my body, nutrition, perseverance, and most of all dedication. One of the more challenging aspects has been being able to balance my nutrition with that of my family (while still being able to please everyone!) since I do all of the cooking. My two little ones certainly don't make it easy! Time has also been challenging since I don't want my family to suffer or miss out on anything, so there have been a few late night gym sessions. All in all though, it's been a great learning experience.

Best of all, I'm finally starting to see some good changes since I took that pic a few weeks ago. I felt like I had stalled since I had switched up my diet, but I'm finally starting to see a 4-pack!

Hoping I have a good shot at winning the transformation title, but there is some great competition out there. thedavidkendall has certainly done an amazing job thus far - hats off to you David!
    Last edited by thaar; 03-30-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Hoping I have a good shot at winning the transformation title, but there is some great competition out there. thedavidkendall has certainly done an amazing job thus far - hats off to you David!
    I appreciate it. I've surpassed what I'd hoped to achieve and have definitely overcome very steep obstacles as well, but I just looked at everything as "how can I get it done" as opposed to "I can't because..." - After three months of conditioning my brain, I can tell a complete 180 in my psyche. I think a 3 month challenge is just the right amount to get people in a steady routine, so bb.com and Dymatize are both very smart for creating it that length. I will be a customer for life after this for sure.

Not a fan of the last 2 weeks here, but I guess you have to suffer in order to reap the rewards. Water shedding, keto and dehydration are not my favorite things. Finish strong!

I appreciate it. I've surpassed what I'd hoped to achieve and have definitely overcome very steep obstacles as well, but I just looked at everything as "how can I get it done" as opposed to "I can't because..." - After three months of conditioning my brain, I can tell a complete 180 in my psyche. I think a 3 month challenge is just the right amount to get people in a steady routine, so bb.com and Dymatize are both very smart for creating it that length. I will be a customer for life after this for sure.

Not a fan of the last 2 weeks here, but I guess you have to suffer in order to reap the rewards. Water shedding, keto and dehydration are not my favorite things. Finish strong!
    The excuses is something I've definitely overcome. It is the only reason I weighed so much after Christmas - I simply let the stresses of life get the best of me, particularly in the fall. There were hard days for sure and some big arguments with myself to get to the gym or eat healthy, but in the long run, it has made me stronger mentally and certainly physically too.

You're right about the 3 months time frame. I didn't think I would be able to make the changes I've made in such a short period. It makes me hungry for bigger and better changes. As this journey has progressed, I've learned tons, which has ultimately changed my goals and made them bigger. I think most of us have experienced this.

As for the finish, I'm not trying to do anything extreme. I've made some minor adjustments to my diet, water intake, and lifting for the final week, but I don't have enough experience screwing with mineral intake and the like to see how my body will react. All in all, many of us are winners in our own respect...and just in time for pool season

Good luck! Hope to see your progress 6 months from now!

I don't have enough experience screwing with mineral intake and the like to see how my body will react.
    Good luck! Hope to see your progress 6 months from now!
    That's the exact reason I set my "final photos" to be done Wednesday and not Saturday. I only know what I've read and watched on Youtube. I don't know specifically what my body will do with the information. Wednesday gives me enough time to adjust. I have an odd feeling I'm going to look a lot better Thurs/Fri than I will on Wednesday. Could be wrong, I've never done this before.

Hopefully we will both be further along in 6 months and not regress. I really hope to make a career shift after this. I've only ever done sports before and have excelled physically in that respect but I definitely have the bodybuilding bug (not the juiced up freak show bodybuilding). Time will tell. I'm open to opportunities but now I'm willing to create those opportunities. I think that will make the difference going forward.

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KINGC8R View Post
    After fluctuating with weight all my life with moments of weight loss I finally decided to make a real go at it. Started out in July/14 at 325lbs after seeing myself in the 325lbs picture. I always thought I held my weight well but that picture shows I was in extreme denial. I started tracking and watching what I ate/drank and I'm currently I'm at 247lbs. Body fat has gone from 45% to 26%. My goal is to hit 220lbs and 13% by August. It will be tough but I think I can do it.

What has worked for me is heavy weightlifting and tracking my food, hitting my macros while eating majority of my carbs in the morning and tapering them off as the day goes on

Face comparison from 9/14 & 1/15

I've wanted to post in this thread for a while since a lot of you provided additional motivation!

Most recent

This is a HUGE inspiration. I hit rock bottom at 325 & 36% body fat. I joined the gym and starting lifting heavy & dieting the first week of september 2014.
    I haven't been able to lose as much as you... I'm down to 295 and around 31%BF
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    May 1, 2010 I hit rock bottom. I had lost everything in a divorce. I was sick, bitter, withdrawn, unhappy.

Four years and 150+ pounds later my life is completely changed. I've had a lot of fun on these forums, interacting with y'all.

Here's a couple more fat pix, since the forums are complaining about the # of images:
    http://i.imgur.com/yS9nal.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/d9WCWl.jpg

...and a few more:
    http://i.imgur.com/NYdXdaUl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/yhWNFuGl.jpg

Thanks for all the help - here's to forty more!
    This is about as good as it gets. God damn.
    Getting too old for this...

rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rijsberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't seem to get the posting of pictures right, says I need 50 or more posts? But I see others with less posts linking them. Oh well, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR TRANSFORMATION.

I am 19 years old currently, not sure if I was considered fat but I had a good round belly Been in the gym now for about 1,5 years.

Starting weight 97kg, now 92kg. Started lifting on 18y/o now 19.
    Stats: Bench: 265lbs/120kg Deadlift: 420lbs/190kg Squat: 290lbs/130kg (pretty bad considering the rest, on a powerlifting program now, neclected legs sometimes)

Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rijsberman View Post
    I can't seem to get the posting of pictures right, says I need 50 or more posts? But I see others with less posts linking them. Oh well, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR TRANSFORMATION.

I am 19 years old currently, not sure if I was considered fat but I had a good round belly Been in the gym now for about 1,5 years.

Starting weight 97kg, now 92kg. Started lifting on 18y/o now 19.
    Stats: Bench: 265lbs/120kg Deadlift: 420lbs/190kg Squat: 290lbs/130kg (pretty bad considering the rest, on a powerlifting program now, neclected legs sometimes)
    Good job, don't neglect the legs

barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 yr of progress. starting weight- 340ish, currently 250ish

Page 219 of 251 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast