Page 105 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 7513
    johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GeebraH View Post

205lbs left - 185lbs right
    Damn good job! Diet on cut?
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking good everybody!

[300 Spartan Royal Guard] CoachMario's Avatar
    CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's how my workout is going so far. I posted my 1week and 2 week transformation so far. To a lot of people, it will not look like a lot. But I have cut off 8 lbs and 7 % BF. I'm on my way to a 185 - 190 build with tone up and fitness energy to maximum. I do wish to hit the BF limit of 13-16 %, maybe a little lower. My awesome wife has been my inspiration through all this. She works out with me, along with my daughter. No I will not post pics of them, don't ask But here is the 1 week and 2 week progress.

Before

Week 1

Week 2

Again, most of you will look at this as no change or nothing big to look at, but to me I can feel the difference. Some of my clothes that I couldn't fit in to, I can fit in now.
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Royal Guard][Spartan Gramps]'300 All the Way!!'
    DoE: 01/24/2013
    ++Positive Crew++
    '88' D.E. JR Crew checking in...
    'Body Media Arm Band Crew'

"Anything can be taken from you, but God can give you everything." CoachMario

Boston Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox Fan; DaleJr'88'Fan, Miami Dolphins Fan, Chelsea Fan, OSU Beavers Fan

Cheat is for the Weak MallyOnSwole's Avatar
    MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CoachMario View Post
    Here's how my workout is going so far. I posted my 1week and 2 week transformation so far. To a lot of people, it will not look like a lot. But I have cut off 8 lbs and 7 % BF. I'm on my way to a 185 - 190 build with tone up and fitness energy to maximum. I do wish to hit the BF limit of 13-16 %, maybe a little lower. My awesome wife has been my inspiration through all this. She works out with me, along with my daughter. No I will not post pics of them, don't ask But here is the 1 week and 2 week progress.

Again, most of you will look at this as no change or nothing big to look at, but to me I can feel the difference. Some of my clothes that I couldn't fit in to, I can fit in now.
    YOUR WRONG...about the whole most of us looking at it as no change

great progress, lookin like u just annihilated that stomach fat...

keep up man, would love to see your continual progess
    Last edited by MallyOnSwole; 02-05-2013 at 02:02 AM.
    --Current eight - 445 lbs
    --Goal weight - 270
    --Failed my last goal

started a youtube channel this time for my weight loss. should keep me in check

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoe5uURYm4A7yloh2Lzdugg

Lets do this ish, one more time.

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Before

Week 1

Week 2

Looking younger
    Looking healthy
    Looking happy
    Looking - - - - - AMAZINGGGGGGG
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nicklyne View Post
    Looking younger
    Looking healthy
    Looking happy
    Looking - - - - - AMAZINGGGGGGG
    Originally Posted by MallyOnSwole View Post
    YOUR WRONG...about the whole most of us looking at it as no change

great progress, lookin like u just annihilated that stomach fat...

keep up man, would love to see your continual progess
    Thank you to the both of you. Looks like your on a path to success as well MallyOnSwole. Keep pushing brah. Great job.
    ++Positive Crew++

Boston Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox Fan; DaleJr'88'Fan, Miami Dolphins Fan, Chelsea Fan, OSU Beavers Fan

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Posted a couple of months ago, so thought i'd do a update now, currently bulking after losing 100 lbs.
    Current photo is 18lbs heavier, gained a ton of glycogen and water weight when I started bulking since I was pretty low on carbs when cutting.

Attached Images

Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getripped16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Work Bro , How Long Did It Take You To Get Rid Of The Lose Skin?

Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Getripped16 View Post
    Great Work Bro , How Long Did It Take You To Get Rid Of The Lose Skin?
    And how'd you do it?
    A lot of people battle this problem.
    Amazing, by the way.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didnt get rid of the loose skin, its still there. It has tightened up slightly and i've filled it out quite a bit, so it looks good when standing up straight. If I bend over it looks like ****

But it seems to be tightening up more and more now, especially around the mid-section. Takes time, going to give the loose skin a year or two before I decide what to do.

Chubbs8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread gets better everyday. You guys are all doing such great work and it's very motivating to see people with similar body structure to me change so drastically.

It gives me great hope that I can look leaps and bounds better through hard work and dedication with an appropriate diet.

Cheers all!

Edit: @CoachMario: We can all certainly see a difference! And in such a short time too. Imagine yourself months from now, you're going to keep feeling better everyday!

xalexk47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    repped dude...

how tall r u????

any cheat days??

i am zero cheat days.... been off for 6 months and back for my 5th week clean eating. 60 - 20 - 20 ... protien - carb - fats...

not standing on the scales at all as dont want them to affect my progress.... mirror helps... bf% has dropped already quite well and my left side upper abs are poking through.....

for anyone interested. my daily diet

Train 50 min
    Mon
    tues
    thurs
    sat.

ZERO CARDIO

breakfast
    2 eggs
    2 whites
    big hand of spinach
    tbsp flax oil

train

post workout
    100g banana
    3 scoops protien..

lunch
    2 seed sensation toasted plain
    tin tuna in spring water
    big raw spinach
    1x tbsp virgin olive oil

dinner
    150g chicken
    100g avocado
    cabbage
    steamed brocolli

snack
    120g mackerel

1715 cal
    87.7 g fat
    84.8 g carbs
    169 g protien
    Hey man, sorry for the late response. I am about 5' 10-11" On the first picture I was sitting at like 21-22% body fat at 210 pounds. In the last picture (now) I am 184 Pounds around 14% body fat.

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Didnt get rid of the loose skin, its still there. It has tightened up slightly and i've filled it out quite a bit, so it looks good when standing up straight. If I bend over it looks like ****

But it seems to be tightening up more and more now, especially around the mid-section. Takes time, going to give the loose skin a year or two before I decide what to do.
    Awesome transformation brah.
    ++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by Chubbs8 View Post
    This thread gets better everyday. You guys are all doing such great work and it's very motivating to see people with similar body structure to me change so drastically.

It gives me great hope that I can look leaps and bounds better through hard work and dedication with an appropriate diet.

Cheers all!

Edit: @CoachMario: We can all certainly see a difference! And in such a short time too. Imagine yourself months from now, you're going to keep feeling better everyday!
    Thanks you brah. I have been working real hard everyday. And I have seen an energy difference as well.
    ++Positive Crew++

Luvlifting247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luvlifting247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Major props

Man what a differance . You def came a long way keep it up

stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You are definitely wrong about "most of you will look at this as no change".
    2 weeks in, can see a big change! in all 3 pictures (poses)
    and definitely look happier!

keep it up!!

Originally Posted by Luvlifting247 View Post
    Man what a differance . You def came a long way keep it up
    Originally Posted by stone_free10 View Post
    You are definitely wrong about "most of you will look at this as no change".
    2 weeks in, can see a big change! in all 3 pictures (poses)
    and definitely look happier!

keep it up!!
    Thank you both for your props. I shall now Rep you for it.
    ++Positive Crew++

kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my body transformation:
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by kevinostaj View Post
    my body transformation:
    Nice job Kev. Keep it going though. Don't stop or it'll go right back on.
    ++Positive Crew++

putman91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to this!

This is my first time looking at this thread and it is great motivation. It's amazing how far everyone has come.

I lifted weights all throughout high school since I played sports, but didn't touch the gym for 3 years once I graduated.

Just started going back as my New Years resolution. I am 6', January 1st I weighed in at 175 and February 1st I was down to 164. I was just focused on getting rid of that little bit of body fat. I just started bulking in the past week. I will post pictures soon.

Keep up the great work everyone and I will always looks back to this for that extra motivation.

LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

70 pound difference. About 10-15 pounds away from starting first ever bulk. Can't wait. If I can do it, anybody can.

DEvans3919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEvans3919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEvans3919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feels good

60+ pounds later.. I swear it feels good
    27132.jpg2713.jpg

Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DEvans3919 View Post
    Attachment 5368373Attachment 5368383
    Damn good job! One of the best transformations I have seen. +Rep Seriously, that's the way to do it.
    "I can't always win. But I can always deserve to win."

Nice work brah. That's the way to cut them off. I'm working at it as we speak.

Edit: BTW... Repped for your hard work.
    ++Positive Crew++

DEvans3919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEvans3919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEvans3919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn good job! One of the best transformations I have seen. +Rep Seriously, that's the way to do it.

Thanks man.

Nice work brah. That's the way to cut them off. I'm working at it as we speak.

Edit: BTW... Repped for your hard work.
    Thanks man it's a great feeling to be where I'm at now. You have great progress too keep it up. Returning the rep

Chubbs8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's amazing, great job!

RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Embedded for you. Amazing results! How long did that take you?
    It takes years of hard work to become an overnight success.
    Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 years later, dropped 50 lbs then went up about 20lbs while lowering BF%. The picture isnt even at my worst. I was very camera shy back then.

32% BF to 14.7% BF, started bulking when I hit 15%, but now cutting to hopefully 11%. I was never good at losing those final lbs, but I've been very very strict as of late.

Attached Images
    Best Gym Lifts 445s/340b/525d
    Best Meet Lifts 424s/314b/491d

Wu-Tang Clan is for the children!
    *Computer Science Crew*

Originally Posted by Oko93 View Post
    2 years later, dropped 50 lbs then went up about 20lbs while lowering BF%. The picture isnt even at my worst. I was very camera shy back then.

32% BF to 14.7% BF, started bulking when I hit 15%, but now cutting to hopefully 11%. I was never good at losing those final lbs, but I've been very very strict as of late.

Looks like it's paying off brah. Keep up the good work. Repped for your efforts.
    ++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by RepHeavy View Post
    Embedded for you. Amazing results! How long did that take you?
    it took about 4 months to drop 50 pounds. I got diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and put on weight dealing with that. Started at about 170in August and now about 150. It's tough with my health issues but I'm handling it but thanks man.

Page 105 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast