ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)

First time cuting *ever*

Well, hello. I started into lifting in april 2010 and since there Ive made some "good" gains. I am 5´´11 and atm holding my weight at 180 lbs. I dont want to get to skinny but id like to get me bf to 10% +/-. Also, around how mch carbs should I keep eating while cuting? ty for answers

Here is my pic:
    Attached Images

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the stickies and calculate your fat/protein/calorie requirements. Carbs are not a required macronutrient so the amount is personal preference based on performance etc

From your post however it sounds like you think carbs cause fat gain/loss, which they don't

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Read the stickies and calculate your fat/protein/calorie requirements. Carbs are not a required macronutrient so the amount is personal preference based on performance etc

From your post however it sounds like you think carbs cause fat gain/loss, which they don't
    deficit on calories cause right? about that I dont have any problem calculating. But some people told me to keep some carbs on my diet or I will look like sh*t after 3 months of cuting. Also, Im afraid I dont have enuff mass to cut now....

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ILoveTrance View Post
    deficit on calories cause right? about that I dont have any problem calculating. But some people told me to keep some carbs on my diet or I will look like sh*t after 3 months of cuting. Also, Im afraid I dont have enuff mass to cut now....
    Judging by your picture you have a good amount of mass to cut to.

Reading the stickies, and then reading them again would be a good place to start;

-1g of protein per lb of lean body mass
    -0.45g of fat per lb of body weight
    -fill the rest with any combination of f/c/p
    -eat at a 500 calorie deficit from your maintenance; work that out here; http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    -multi-vitamin + fish oil
    -lift three times a week
    -rest
    -profit

In a nutshell, that is what you have to do but the stickies are in more detail. Read them. Happy cutting.
    Currently cutting.

Originally Posted by Spanishdream View Post
    Judging by your picture you have a good amount of mass to cut to.

Reading the stickies, and then reading them again would be a good place to start;

-1g of protein per lb of lean body mass
    -0.45g of fat per lb of body weight
    -fill the rest with any combination of f/c/p
    -eat at a 500 calorie deficit from your maintenance; work that out here; http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    -multi-vitamin + fish oil
    -lift three times a week
    -rest
    -profit

In a nutshell, that is what you have to do but the stickies are in more detail. Read them. Happy cutting.

ty bro, apreciate the help. Omw to stickies.

3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rnald0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doesn't matter about carbs. Only calories. If you wish to maintain muscle mass - only lose a maximum of 1.5-2lbs over a week span. Any more than this will be additional muscle loss
    Find me on ******** for free tips and advice - Erny Peibst's Fitness Page