Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just had a pretty bad sleep paralysis episode, not going back to sleep...

Most of the time my episodes only involve me being aware of it, wiggling my big toe or fingers to break out of it. I'm lucky where my eyes are always closed (only had them open once and it was ****ing bad). I'm usually always def. aware that I'm having a sleep paralysis episode. I get them all the time, but I do not fear them since I know what they are. That might change now....

This was the first time I've ever had an episode where it was physical. It felt like somebody was touching me. Sitting here typing it is freaking disturbing to me thinking that this could happen anytime I went to sleep.

I sleep with my arm up over my head. During the episode it felt like somebody entered my room, was standing right next to my hand, and unlocking my fingers from a fist one by one. I could feel what felt like someone grabbing my finger tips one by one and straightening out my fingers. Now in real life no one would actually do that lol, but while its happening I'm not thinking that. I didn't even realize it was sleep paralysis this time until I broke out of it.

I know theres been a 100000 threads on this, but post your experiences.

shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    Most of the time my episodes only involve me being aware of it, wiggling my big toe or fingers to break out of it. I'm lucky where my eyes are always closed (only had them open once and it was ****ing bad). I'm usually always def. aware that I'm having a sleep paralysis episode. I get them all the time, but I do not fear them since I know what they are. That might change now....

This was the first time I've ever had an episode where it was physical. It felt like somebody was touching me. Sitting here typing it is freaking disturbing to me thinking that this could happen anytime I went to sleep.

I sleep with my arm up over my head. During the episode it felt like somebody entered my room, was standing right next to my hand, and unlocking my fingers from a fist one by one. I could feel what felt like someone grabbing my finger tips one by one and straightening out my fingers. Now in real life no one would actually do that lol, but while its happening I'm not thinking that. I didn't even realize it was sleep paralysis this time until I broke out of it.

I know theres been a 100000 threads on this, but post your experiences.
    that sounds ****ing crazy dude

7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll get it about twice a year.
    A mans success can only be measured by how much he is prepared to lose.

V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stay safe, op.

Edward Mordrake (sometimes written Edward Mordake) is claimed to be a 19th century heir to one of the peerages in England who had an extra face on the back of his head. According to the story, the extra face could neither eat nor speak, but it could laugh and cry. Edward begged doctors to have his 'devil twin' removed, because, supposedly, it whispered horrible things to him at night, but no doctor would attempt it. He committed suicide at the age of 23.

Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had one of these like a month back, couldn't move and there was some black figure standing next to my bed.

brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) brenskee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get these quite often. on all occasions i have had my eyes open and was aware what state i was in, but obviously was unable to do anything.. fortunately i have not been part of the group that witnesses dark and hooded figures whilst not being able to do anything. *fingers crossed*

FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I KNOW THAT FEEL.

That's horrible man. When I first got it I really strained my neck trying to lift my head, wasn't too scary just confusing and hazy.

The worst one was when I was having an episode with eyes open and saw some sort of figure in my doorway. It seemed to teleport around the room and stopped right next to me. I thought I was going to be possessed dead srs. Wiggled my fingers, regained a bit of sanity and blinked my eye. The figure disappeared. Horrifying stuff man.

My mom claims she had an episode during her brain surgery, and saw aliens prodding her brain. If she talks about it she cries.

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb never sleeping again
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seeing shadow figures or sensing a presence are quite common experiences. Sometimes you'll see something that will instill pure terror. I remember waking to find some form of demon/creature sitting on me with its face a few inches away from mine and it was simply staring into my eyes and smiling. Its eyes were an abyss. Right before SP broke it started to talk in some strange language I didn't understand, if evil itself had a voice this would surely be it.

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yep, dont want to goto sleep now...
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish sleep paralysis would happen to me more often. Thats the best way to Astal Project. People tend to freak out when that occurs because we don't like the feeling of losing control, or 'letting go'. But next time it happens OP, just accept it. Feel content with it and just let the feeling over take you. You might be surprised when your conscience is sitting outside of your body. Srs

Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alphaveli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you sleep on your back or something

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happened to me once felt like someone was wispering me ''hi hi hi hi'' and gently touching my nekkid back and forearms srs. Just play it off brah. Pretend it's a hot chick and just keep saying in your mind ''angus peppered'' or something funny like that. Don't take it seriously it's all in your head. That what i did

If you keep thinking it's some sorta demon chances are you're gonna freak out. It's basically what you make of it
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    come at me, sleep paralysis

I'm right here, bish.
    .::3.7 GPA or higher Crew::.

Never Give Up Crew (NGP)

Paranoid that other ppl think I'm paranoid Crew

Lips twitch if I hold a smile for too long Crew

Work hard & Dream big! UkChris93's Avatar
    UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get it often bro

my first time was mad, this was after researching sleep paralysis and knowing what it was but never getting it. I woke up, as I do, and was ready to go to the toilet to piss. So I get out of my bed and stand up and stretch, all of a sudden my body falls straight down onto my bed and I cannot move, sleep paralysis. I look around, knowing I have been dreading this, nothing happens but scared the **** out of me.

Have probably gotten it over 30 times since then, one time had 3 in the same night.

I'd say my worst one was when I had sleep paralysis, and basically heard someone kick my bed room door open, like BANG, and i could hear something run straight up towards me [i was closing my eyes so hard. fukin scared], and I could feel this presence just looking at me then all of a sudden I hear it breathe a lot of air through its nose [sort of sniffing] and i just feel a strong demonic spirit enter my body it was fukin mad i woke up shaking srs
    OG

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    I wish sleep paralysis would happen to me more often. Thats the best way to Astal Project. People tend to freak out when that occurs because we don't like the feeling of losing control, or 'letting go'. But next time it happens OP, just accept it. Feel content with it and just let the feeling over take you. You might be surprised when your conscience is sitting outside of your body. Srs
    I agree with this also. I used to freak out when it happened to me at first. But then i just started accepting it. Haven't had a S.paralysis in ages now. Pity
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly it's really on and off for me. I can't think of any I've had in the last 6 months, but then I'll have a 3-month period where it happens 5-7 times.

The last one I remember, I was (in real life) in a hotel room with my brother. We were on a trip somewhere, and it was late. He fell asleep, and I fell asleep soon after. I had a nightmare (can't remember what it was specifically), and woke up. It's funny how sleep paralysis works, but here's how it usually works for me (I don't know how others experience it so...). I usually "wake up" and I'm in the surroundings I am when I fall asleep, however I can't move at all. I can usually sort of moan/groan, but can't make any words.

Anyways.. in this particular case, I remember waking up and staring at the ceiling while I was "paralyzed". I could see pretty much the whole room with my peripheral vision, and I heard the door rattling. I heard a male and a female voice, and eventually the door knob kept rattling and the door jarred open. I could barely sense them outside of my peripheral vision, and I kept moaning/groaning louder so my brother could hear me. Just when the two people got close enough to be in my main line of sight, where I could get a good look at them, I woke up because my brother called me name (he had no idea wtf was going on the whole time).

Srs story brahs.
    Scary as fuark.

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you spend all your energy trying to moan and trying to wiggle your fingers and toes, you start to feel the shortness of breath and then tense up and freak out. Next time just relax and you should achieve the "vibration stage". Can turn a non-believer really fast.

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the guys actually telling me to let go of it, actually I had one episode where I kind of did and I remember I felt outside of my body. However I got scared and just woke up. I've always told myself that if I get into the paralysis state that I will just go with it and try to do the astral ****...lol.

I pulled a muscle in my back and the only comfortable position right now is lying on my back so the last few nights I've slept on my back and have had a few episodes a night.

Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To the guys actually telling me to let go of it, actually I had one episode where I kind of did and I remember I felt outside of my body. However I got scared and just woke up. I've always told myself that if I get into the paralysis state that I will just go with it and try to do the astral ****...lol.

I pulled a muscle in my back and the only comfortable position right now is lying on my back so the last few nights I've slept on my back and have had a few episodes a night.
    Everytime I can recall it happening, I'm always on my back, and I never have any of hands or legs crossed.

When you spend all your energy trying to moan and trying to wiggle your fingers and toes, you start to feel the shortness of breath and then tense up and freak out. Next time just relax and you should achieve the "vibration stage". Can turn a non-believer really fast.
    Where can I read up more about this...I honestly will get sleep paralysis at a 50% rate if I sleep on my back.

Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have sleep paralysis bout 4 times a week...Self-induced so i can lucid dream....First few times was a bit freaky, now im just like meh

Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spirit901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had it last night.

Twisting and Turning trying to get to sleep. I dream for a little while and then I open my eyes not being able to move. I hear somebody shout 'You' over and over again at me. Saw a shadow next to my bed and the next thing I know it feels like a knee was being driven into my back. I knew what was happening but it was still hard as phuck to accept as you guys put it. After a new more seconds the pressure on my back went and I was able to move, was still shook though.

Where can I read up more about this...I honestly will get sleep paralysis at a 50% rate if I sleep on my back.
    This is the site/book I used to answer all my questions and make me more comfortable:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29572274/A...-240-Questions

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would make sense to be scared and not want to sleep if you didn't know what you just experienced, but since you know that it's sleep paralysis you just sound like a retard.

Originally Posted by biggestmuff View Post
    It would make sense to be scared and not want to sleep if you didn't know what you just experienced, but since you know that it's sleep paralysis you just sound like a retard.
    Just because it has a label doesn't mean you understand it any more. People will always fear the unknown. Especially if it involves the feeling of letting go of control.

Work hard & Dream big! UkChris93's Avatar
    UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UkChris93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry bro you cant run away from the shadow man

he may take a break...but he'll be back
    OG

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just because it has a label doesn't mean you understand it any more. People will always fear the unknown. Especially if it involves the feeling of letting go of control.
    Hey, Judgment...

but at what cost? blackpisces87's Avatar
    blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackpisces87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    these stories are phucking crazy......

Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    brb never sleeping again
    this...
    Last edited by blackpisces87; 12-26-2011 at 06:24 AM.
    Please...stay safe miscers