Closed Thread
Page 65 of 310 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 9289
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    nova launcher prime > *
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingscross View Post
    Rumormill : Verizon Might Release HTC Phablet to Compete with Samsung Galaxy Note 2

New rumors suggest that AT&T will again have rights of exclusivity to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, while Verizon will likely be countering with its own phablet, a device manufactured by Taiwanese company HTC. The original Galaxy Note was, for the first two quarters of this year, solely available through AT&T in the United States. T-Mobile recently followed suit with its own Galaxy Note variant, though the release of the Galaxy Note 2 may be a mere few weeks away.

As AT&T appears to be gearing up for the second-generation Note, Verizon and HTC are rumored to have plans of their own. If true, HTC’s phone-tablet hybrid would be Verizon’s answer to the Galaxy Note 2, and would come with a 5-inch screen. This would make the device’s display fall right between the 4.8-inch dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy S3’s screen and that of the 5.3-inch first-generation Galaxy Note. It is also expected that the HTC device would run on Verizon’s 4G LTE network. No other specifications were mooted, though we can safely assume that this jumbo-sized HTC phone (or phablet) will not have an S Pen-like stylus once released.

In other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 news, a new image was posted by Samsung Pakistan earlier in the week, with the accompanying claim that the device pictured is the upcoming second-generation Galaxy Note 2. Tech journalists, however, aren’t convinced that the photo is a legit representation of the next-gen phablet. The purported Galaxy Note 2 comes with an especially thin bezel, which would make the device difficult to operate. However, it appears that, based on the photo, the new device will not include any physical buttons.

The Galaxy Note 2 is expected to be unveiled towards the end of the month at a special Samsung Unpacked event. Verizon advised consumers to be on the lookout for updates regarding a new device, though the carrier didn’t specify whether the device is the rumored HTC phone-tablet combo.
    Interesting.... I am dying for a phablet on Verizon. I have no problem if it's made by HTC but I immediately worry about battery life as I believe HTCs have the worst battery life, while not having a huge battery draining screen.

I'd go crazy for a nexus phablet. Hopefully one day.
    12-5-23

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ralphlauren55 View Post
    get apex launcher, its the best. go launcher fked up my phone too and apex works perfectly now.
    i'll give apex a try on my tablet first since i just got nova set up how i like it.

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    nova launcher prime > *

worth upgrading? i set it up similar to how my old setup on launcher pro was. the main main thing i like is putting the apps iactually use constantly in the scrollable bar on the bottom. the s3 is lightning quick so i like to have different widgets on the screens. its much better now but i'd like some more animations when scrolling between screens and stuff. being able to overlap widgets is amazing. i used it on my tablet for a while for that reason but only for like a week.

my battery issue also seems to have just worked itself out... been leaving the 4g on always, after 9 hours of work today with lots of web surfing and picture taking its still around 60%, much better then the first day it drained 20% in an hour lol got scurred for a second
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AT&T just dropped the price of the One X to $99.... sooo tempted to get it but I'm not digging having a non-removable battery and no SD expansion.

Although my Nexus S doesn't have a SD expansion slot and I have survived for almost two years.

nova launcher prime > *
    ^^this.
    1k+

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be careful about getting the AT&T One X right now if you want to root and or use custom firmware. The latest update makes all previous methods of rooting and unlocking not work anymore.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    oooops.............

Any new games out that play well on the N7???
    Dead trigger
    Riptide
    Batman TDKR
    Amazing spiderman
    World of goo
    Puddle
    Ski Safari
    Shadowgun
    Dark Meadow
    NOVA 3
    ...lot's some even have exclusive tegra 3 graphics.

bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^
    dead trig is good, but a pain in the ass to control.
    Riptide is pretty good, but with only 6 maps. its pretty boring after a few races.
    i didnt like the amazing spiderman. almost the exact same game as 'spiderman 3d' that came with the htc evo 3d. which was sh!t
    I write misk on every banknote I get.
    how the misc works. see a thread. copy the pics/info. start a new thread on same subject with the same pics/info. profit?

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have my touchpad with ICS and set up to use my ps3 controller with games like GTAIII...will any of those games work with the controller

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaZart View Post
    Dead trigger
    Riptide
    Batman TDKR
    Amazing spiderman
    World of goo
    Puddle
    Ski Safari
    Shadowgun
    Dark Meadow
    NOVA 3
    ...lot's some even have exclusive tegra 3 graphics.
    Thanks. Hope to get the tablet Monday. I agree Dead Trigger is a pain to control. Looks great though
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks. Hope to get the tablet Monday. I agree Dead Trigger is a pain to control. Looks great though
    did you get it when it was paid or for free?

i DL'd it when it was free and dont see a way to get past like the second mission "get to gun store"
    S&P OG.....

Traditional Wet Shaver Crew....

Real Tits Hang Crew..

F1 2014 Mercedes, Ferrari

"Multi 21 seb, multi 21" sepang 2013...never forget

1K+

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Faboo View Post
    did you get it when it was paid or for free?

i DL'd it when it was free and dont see a way to get past like the second mission "get to gun store"
    I paid brah.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaZart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I paid brah.
    I believe paid users will be getting something extra. Oh and it's a lot easier and manageable to control on a 7 inch. A great size for farming.

m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000)
    if any evo 3d bros want a good sense 4.0 rom check out team venoms viper3d nightly rom.. still a WIP but it's pretty good so far

also theres black ops nazi zombies on android now..comes with kino and acsension
    niners / giants / warriors / sharks

Stephen WetWet Curry Crew

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Interesting.... I am dying for a phablet on Verizon. I have no problem if it's made by HTC but I immediately worry about battery life as I believe HTCs have the worst battery life, while not having a huge battery draining screen.

I'd go crazy for a nexus phablet. Hopefully one day.
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/Galax...culous_id32750

5'' inch screen in the works.

I still would like a 5.3 like the original Galaxy Note, but having it a Nexus device is a big plus.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A phone with 8gb of ram?

lol that would be a waste of epic proportions.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post

I still would like a 5.3 like the original Galaxy Note, but having it a Nexus device is a big plus.
    Good stuff...Thanks, repped, as if you can even feel my tiny penis in all your greens.

The concept was designed by Killu-Chan, and shows a Samsung-made Nexus phone that would feature a 5" display at 720p resolution covered in Gorilla Glass 2. Inside, the concept calls for 32GB of storage, 42Mbps HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 with MHL and USB on the go. The ridiculous part is that the concept also calls for 8GB of RAM, which we're really hoping is just a typo, because if that's really an expected feature of the designer, we may just have to throw out the entire idea. Rounding out the internals would be a 2GHz quad-core Tegra 3 and a 3200 mAh battery.
    If those specs are real life I'd probably pay full retail. BRB refinancing mortgage.
    12-5-23

pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pizzute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't get over how much I love my Galaxy SIII

please please please let me get my N7 today, daddy needs a new toy.
    rumpler of stiltskins

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by m0neymike View Post
    also theres black ops nazi zombies on android now..comes with kino and acsension
    Where?

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pizzute View Post
    argh... do want! but i'd have to drop $600 and i already have a G nexus
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    argh... do want! but i'd have to drop $600 and i already have a G nexus

This boat, I'm in with you lol
    ☆☆☆FLORIDA GATORS CREW☆☆☆

+++HEAT NATION+++

ΠΚΑ

“To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.”

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pizzute View Post
    Me too bro me too

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Me too bro me too
    the iPhone 5 will destroy the GS3, you guys need to be aware.

My HTC has call history widget/icon, what are you guys using for the GS3???
    Last edited by darkninja67; 08-13-2012 at 08:07 AM.
    rumpler of stiltskins

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    i'll give apex a try on my tablet first since i just got nova set up how i like it.

worth upgrading? i set it up similar to how my old setup on launcher pro was. the main main thing i like is putting the apps iactually use constantly in the scrollable bar on the bottom. the s3 is lightning quick so i like to have different widgets on the screens. its much better now but i'd like some more animations when scrolling between screens and stuff. being able to overlap widgets is amazing. i used it on my tablet for a while for that reason but only for like a week.

my battery issue also seems to have just worked itself out... been leaving the 4g on always, after 9 hours of work today with lots of web surfing and picture taking its still around 60%, much better then the first day it drained 20% in an hour lol got scurred for a second
    i think so. and i believe you can have the same option for an unlimited scroll bar in NLP.

interesting on the battery thing, did you reset the phone at all?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Another thing i noticed coming from iphone that drives me nuts... hopefully you guys know how to fix it?

Sending Video in MMS. 1/2 the time the video goes no problem. others it takes 3-4 hours to try then fails.

wtf? same with pics sometimes.

also, ive noticed that when receiving a pic from an iphone and im on wifi the pic quality sucks ass. but if im on 4g its perfect.

whats up with that? any fixes?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another thing i noticed coming from iphone that drives me nuts... hopefully you guys know how to fix it?

Sending Video in MMS. 1/2 the time the video goes no problem. others it takes 3-4 hours to try then fails.

also, ive noticed that when receiving a pic from an iphone and im on wifi the pic quality sucks ass. but if im on 4g its perfect.

Something to do with quality limitations? Following link any use?

Before recording a video to be sent over MMS, please make sure the length and video quality limitations are met.

Originally Posted by kingscross View Post
    did this and it works. no question that is what is what is supposed to be done. I think what genuinely annoys me is that my iphone would record the video, then (i think?) transcode to a lesser quality prior to sending over mms, to fit the constraints of the requirements. All done automatically, so i kept the original HQ video, and sent a lesser quality over mms.

now, in order to share videos of my daughter with my mom, i need to record them all in crap quality? Thats not OK with me.

definitely looking for a work around. The actual camera app on this phone blows compared to my old iphone. The phone itself is amazing.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement camera app for the S3? that would do this sort of thing for me?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post

did you read that article? That is just a concept. Nothing official.

i think so. and i believe you can have the same option for an unlimited scroll bar in NLP.

interesting on the battery thing, did you reset the phone at all?
    yeah i just upgraded to nova pro, i think i'm gunna stick with it for a while. 4 bucks isn't breaking my bank and i don't mind supporting a good app.

as for the battery, i really didn't do anything. i have no idea what was up the first day, i mean i disabled some of the extra motion stuff and what not, but nothing i thought was actually significant.

on mine i can't even recieve pics through the wifi. my GF was sending me pics and videos (she has a iphone 4s)and i was on wifi and it didn't download, even when i pressed download. turned on 4g and it downloaded. maybe i need to change something in the settings? i'm assuming pics and vids through text or MMS can only be seen using data instead of wifi? i dunno meng.

as far as quality limitations even my old ass droid automatically fixed pictures or limited video length for MMS, i can't imagine the galaxy s3 wouldn't do the same.

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picking up a S3 on Wednesday (hopefully). Looking forward to this beauty.

Closed Thread
Page 65 of 310 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast