Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYkarate View Post
    These:

Nice! You got them!

Originally Posted by 67fastback View Post
    Enjoyed Christmas a lot, this year. Spending time with my family was awesome. Wifey did a spectacular dinner

Some of the highlights; All the boys (dad included) bought my wife, a steamer/cleaner, so she has THREE (great communication- I know !! )

I asked for a hunting knife, for protection (a lot of displaced bears where we wilderness hike, due to habitat changes)
    My (ex army) kid got me a SEAL knife (gotta love kids) I guess he thinks I'm going bear hunting

Walking around in the wilderness, people are going to think that I'm Rambo, or something!

That's a seriously nice blade...but a knife against a bear? Dude, you have cojones.

Originally Posted by fishingeek View Post
    I got lots of Underarmor gear and one of these:

Been on the wish list for a long time..
    Sweet, man. I want one of those. First time I saw one at a powerlifting meet, I was like, "OoooOOOoOOooOOOOooooo..."
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got some nice things for my sewing room...new thread and organizers. I got my daughter a new sewing machine so I could teach her how to sew. I learned when I was a little younger than she was and she keeps asking. I made some of the gifts I gave. Most people got gift cards. I save my reward points all year from my credit cards and then turn them in for gift cards at xmas. My husband and I don't exchange gifts...we just get what we need when we want it. He just got a new rear end for the Nova.
    You may delay, but time will not - Ben Franklin

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @ Marius....do you like your kindlefire? I have one now, and love it. I didn't think I would enjoy it so much but it can do quite a bit.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    - power cage with lat attachment,
    what cage did you end up going with? in for pics

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice! You got them!
    Yup, now I have to get good at using them. I am jelly of your power-cage though. Would love to get one of them.

john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always tell everyone the the same thing. Don't worry about me just buy the kids something extra instead.

Then Saturday afternoon i found a welder on an open box sale....The wife said get it so i figured why not. Cheaper brand but, why not. So now i can start making some of my own equipment.

Everyone else finally listened this year. I had more fun watching the kids faces when they opened everything they got. Then i spent the day putting together Legos.
    I'm not indecisive. Am I indecisive? - Anonymous

1st PL Comp. in 18 years.
    March 24, 2012
    Squat=410
    Bench=325
    Dead=500
    Total=1235

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #13 -!!!---!!!-

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by john-t-b View Post
    Then i spent the day putting together Legos.
    I remember those days!
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000) john-t-b is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I remember those days!
    Ya, but now they're not just squares and rectangles and the "manuals" to put them together are crazy. I went cross eyed counting the dots then going back three steps to get it right.

March 24, 2012
    Squat=410
    Bench=325
    Dead=500
    Total=1235

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya, but now they're not just squares and rectangles and the "manuals" to put them together are crazy. I went cross eyed counting the dots then going back three steps to get it right.
    No kidding. When I was a kid you got a box of blocks of various sizes and shapes and you used your imagination and built stuff.

Now you get very specialized blocks and a little 'kit' to make a specific thing, and that'what the kids want: the thing pictured on the box.

facepalm.jpg

the pussification of North America killed Lego.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    No kidding. When I was a kid you got a box of blocks of various sizes and shapes and you used your imagination and built stuff.

Now you get very specialized blocks and a little 'kit' to make a specific thing, and that'what the kids want: the thing pictured on the box.

facepalm.jpg

the pussification of North America killed Lego.
    My kid loves those kits. He's very detail oriented and he'll spend hours and hours putting stuff together. He got two kits from his grandmother this year and he built both 100% by himself. But he'll build his own stuff too once he's tired of looking at them. He spends hours every week playing Legos. They're such a good toy for kids, although I can't get over how expensive they are. No batteries. No wires. Nothing that moves or makes noise. And yet they are outrageously expensive.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll take up some bandwidth....

Although my Christmas present to myself was some new studio monitors (KRK Rockit 8's) a few months ago my wife got me a Sony Walkman.
    So...if I can't find a science program I've not seen 12 times I can listen to my myriad of Old Time Radio programs during the nocturnal hours.

Carry on......
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    My kid loves those kits. He's very detail oriented and he'll spend hours and hours putting stuff together. He got two kits from his grandmother this year and he built both 100% by himself. But he'll build his own stuff too once he's tired of looking at them. He spends hours every week playing Legos. They're such a good toy for kids, although I can't get over how expensive they are. No batteries. No wires. Nothing that moves or makes noise. And yet they are outrageously expensive.
    My kids always used to make me make the lego exactly like it was on the box, then they'd take it up to their room and leave it like that. Never tear it down and make other stuff. I never understood that.

When I was a kid I'd make a fleet of airplanes, then tear them down and build a fleet of cars, then a fleet of spaceships, rinse and repeat.

And yeah, lego is nuts for what it really is. Literally pennies worth of plastic resin in a cardboard box for $30.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^this^^^ In addition to being cross-eyed, I also wound up with a stiff neck and a severe lack of patience after spending at least two hours putting together 3 tiny LEGO sets. That got pieces broken off them in 30 seconds of being played with and I'll be damned if I could figure out how to get them back on. LOL If they think 6-7 year olds are supposed to be able to put that stuff together, they are crazy! LOL
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Technically, this was my Christmas present this year, though I got it in November.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    an outfit that doesnt fit at all...Skyrim for PC, some shoes,...and what I like more than that crappy,....FOOD..family time and lots of laughs.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Favorite gift; about 8 pounds of venison jerky!!!!!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)

That's a seriously nice blade...but a knife against a bear? Dude, you have cojones.

..."
    I'm thinking last resort. I'm lucky enough to have wilderness common sense, even to the extent, that we had quite a long instruction on wilderness bear behaviour.
    Problem is, more and more wild animals are being displaced. They get used to humans. Their behaviour is far less predictable. If you are within arm's reach of a bear or cougar, I'm thinking you have a 5% chance of fending them off with a knife. That being said 5% is better than 0%.
    If you are out there with wilderness common sense, chances are nothing is going to happen.
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 67fastback View Post
    If you are within arm's reach of a cougar, I'm thinking you have a 5% chance of fending them off with a knife.
    Why would I want to fend her off
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    @ Marius....do you like your kindlefire? I have one now, and love it. I didn't think I would enjoy it so much but it can do quite a bit.
    I love it. I was doubtful until I got 100 free books on there.

Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    what cage did you end up going with? in for pics

It's still in crates in the workshop. As soon as I get it put together I'll post pictures.

Originally Posted by NYkarate View Post
    Yup, now I have to get good at using them. I am jelly of your power-cage though. Would love to get one of them.
    Rock Solid Fitness has great prices and GREAT customer service. That's where I got mine.

http://www.rocksolidfitness.com/
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Favorite gift; about 8 pounds of venison jerky!!!!!
    Never had venison jerky, bet it's good. My kids love jerky so much that Santa put a dehydrator under the tree. I've made a few batches of beef jerky. Turned out great. Saving me money too.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It's still in crates in the workshop.
    negged

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Never had venison jerky, bet it's good. My kids love jerky so much that Santa put a dehydrator under the tree. I've made a few batches of beef jerky. Turned out great. Saving me money too.
    I've had venison e verything; yep jerky is good.

Bob the Wonder Dog is raw fed and loves a deer's heart, liver and kidneys more than a cow's, but less than a pig's or goats. I guess even a raw fed dog can say, "Too gamey!"
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love it. I was doubtful until I got 100 free books on there.

It's still in crates in the workshop. As soon as I get it put together I'll post pictures.

Rock Solid Fitness has great prices and GREAT customer service. That's where I got mine.

http://www.rocksolidfitness.com/
    Now I am even more jelly. That looks awesome, good for you.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll second NYK's comment. Awesome set-up. Wish I had room for one. (makes an angry face....)
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I've had venison e verything; yep jerky is good.

Bob the Wonder Dog is raw fed and loves a deer's heart, liver and kidneys more than a cow's, but less than a pig's or goats. I guess even a raw fed dog can say, "Too gamey!"
    I have had venison and bison a few times and loved the flavor. I Googled on line sources to purchase the meat, but became leery. Do you know of any reputable sources? I am interested in cow too.

Bob The Wonder Dog is very lucky! Sounds like a lot of work. My Lola gets the dry crap and lots of kitchen scraps.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    I have had venison and bison a few times and loved the flavor. I Googled on line sources to purchase the meat, but became leery. Do you know of any reputable sources? I am interested in cow too.

Bob The Wonder Dog is very lucky! Sounds like a lot of work. My Lola gets the dry crap and lots of kitchen scraps.
    All the venison I ever got was from hunters. I got a freebie chest freezer from www.freecycle.org (an amazing website dedicated to cutting down on overconsumption and waste---check it out!) so after hunting season I could be packed full! Hunters just usually toss the innards anyway, so they were happy to give those to me.

I've bought bison on-line, not beef. I "went in" on a grass-fed cow with 3 other raw feeders this past spring so my freezer is till pretty stocked up there. (In b4 Blonde amazon asking if he was humanely slaughtered---yes he was. )

Middle Eastern butchers always have goat---check it out!

As far as commercial kibble goes...*shudder* I know I'm a little over-the-top with my commitment to raw feeding our pets, but since the China-petfood-poison thing a few years back, how could I not be? It's not any more "work" than pouring out a bowl of kibble. And it's species apporpriate. Dogs are carnivores. they evolved on and need the *raw* meat, bones, and organs of their prey, exclusively.

Start here--- www.rawfed.com It will link you to further reading and a few yahoo groups that are owned, run, and moderated by the leaders in the movement.
    Last edited by discdoggie; 12-29-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    ^^^this^^^ In addition to being cross-eyed, I also wound up with a stiff neck and a severe lack of patience after spending at least two hours putting together 3 tiny LEGO sets. That got pieces broken off them in 30 seconds of being played with and I'll be damned if I could figure out how to get them back on. LOL If they think 6-7 year olds are supposed to be able to put that stuff together, they are crazy! LOL
    Yup my little one got a couple of those Kreo sets Bumble Bee, Megatron and Optimus. Put one together and started the next one and i hear "Daddy, i just fell on Bumble Bee. Can you fix him?" Then of course every page i turn there's "Is it done yet?"

Patience, Ya, i'm all out and the little ones birthday is next week. I klnow for a fact he got more Lego's.........

Oh well as long as they have fun it's all that matters.

March 24, 2012
    Squat=410
    Bench=325
    Dead=500
    Total=1235

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nuttin
    David

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    nuttin
    Zactly wut u deserved.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A wedding, and a power pad.