Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They should use these guys instead to scare them

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol'd when the inmate was acting like some big timer and the kid was basically like stfu *******.

MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeatGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MeatGod View Post
    the kid is pure trash. im sure he wont amount to anything but at least he realizes that. not everyone is dealt the same hands in life. his life is a struggle and a fight everyday and im sure he cries because he KNOWS that hes gonna die but wishes he could be succesfull and make his mom proud. NONE of us know wtf hes went through.
    Like i said, im sure hes a bad guy(picks on other kids, steals, ect...) but his attitude is inspiring. Hes in the face of a cop and that other gang guy and maybe he KKOWS they could wreck him but he doesnt back down. Hes willing to fight the fight. Hes not a pussy. You have to respect him for that. That mind set inspires me. I would rather die a fighter than live a coward.
    quoting for new page.
    Also
    Originally Posted by Hadzic View Post
    Lol dude chill out. No shyt his lifestyle sucks, but it\'s a good trait to have to be able to stick up to yoursel. When you don\'t have a dad you have to learn by yourself.
    Originally Posted by feelsbadmanjpg View Post
    if you get punked in jail its over for you (srs)
    you have to stand up for your self
    Originally Posted by ABurger View Post
    when you raised up in the streets in a broken home.....it\'s a dog eat dog world out there man....you gotta be like that to survive cuz as soon as you show weakness people will treat you like a punk a$$ b!tch. i say good for him standing up to the ****gy CO with a lisp, guy looks like a ******* to me, thought i think the CO was sincerely trying to help but going the wrong way about it
    Originally Posted by aftbrah View Post
    his attitude in life is excellent. (srs)

he just needs to focus that attitude on something that doesn\'t involve the streets, like starting up a legitimate business becoming an entrepreneur, etc..

the \"I don\'t take sh!t from nobody\" attitude is what has made all the successful people in the world today.
    these

Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resurgens is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Kid has some issues that go deeper than his tough guy persona he's trying to put on. Motherfukcer needs to have a good cry and let that sh** go...it's not worth it.
    He cried at the end of the episode, and he pretty much said the same thing you did.
    ***ATLANTA CREW***
    Atlanta Falcons Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Braves Atlanta Hawks
    Computer Science wants YOU.

DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hadzic View Post
    Lol dude chill out. No shyt his lifestyle sucks, but it's a good trait to have to be able to stick up to yoursel. When you don't have a dad you have to learn by yourself.
    I don't have a dad yet I don't act like that. He wasn't sticking up for himself, he was acting hard in front of the police. Big difference.

Originally Posted by MeatGod View Post
    the kid is pure trash. im sure he wont amount to anything but at least he realizes that. not everyone is dealt the same hands in life. his life is a struggle and a fight everyday and im sure he cries because he KNOWS that hes gonna die but wishes he could be succesfull and make his mom proud. NONE of us know wtf hes went through.
    Like i said, im sure hes a bad guy(picks on other kids, steals, ect...) but his attitude is inspiring. Hes in the face of a cop and that other gang guy and maybe he KKOWS they could wreck him but he doesnt back down. Hes willing to fight the fight. Hes not a pussy. You have to respect him for that. That mind set inspires me. I would rather die a fighter than live a coward.
    There has been quite a few kids on that show that have acted like that, one girl even took a swing on a cop. They act that way because one, they are minors and two he is dealing with cops, they can't just beat the **** out of him for being an *******. I'd bet money that he wouldn't buck up to two random dudes in an alley unless he had his gang with him. I also hate the excuse of "he was dealt ****ty hands in life and he knows it and doesnt care blah blah blah" Thousands of noteable people have come up from absolutely nothing, living on the streets, doing time in prison ect ect and now they have made something of themselves.

That kid has people who give a **** about him and want to help, he's just a ******* who jerks off to the fact that he's in a "gang" and thinks he tough **** in a situation where nothing was ever going to happen in the first place.
    1590lbs @ 251lbs raw.

-Gun crew-
    -Drift crew-
    -injury recovery crew-

1K+

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so OP your idea of "going hard" is saying cuz 1,000 over and over again then crying? interadasting.jpg

BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that CO was badass
    team sxc

S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    itt idiots think that his attitude is good
    saying you like beating women and that you'd shoot someone is having a good attitude?

There's a difference between sticking up for yourself and being trash. He's trash.

aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by S3CR3T View Post
    saying you like beating women and that you'd shoot someone is having a good attitude?

There's a difference between sticking up for yourself and being trash. He's trash.
    i said the attitude is good, but he needs to focus it on something that is legitimate. So that means not threatening to kill, abuse or shoot anybody. retard.
    іяс сязш
    U MAD?

Link me a post of yours so I can rep you back... or I'm negging you srs

KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If only they actually took them to some Max Pen Prison, where the Inmates could beat the ****e out of them. They'd either change or end up dead and everything would work out better.

BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cops like that make me ****ing rage. How about not being a jackass to an inmate? Maybe being polite, humane and kind rather than treating them like a uselss peice of **** and these kids wouldn't hate law enforcement so much

DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by S3CR3T View Post

This.

There is a gigantic difference between having a "I don't take **** from anyone" attitude and still being a productive member of society who just doesn't let people take advantage of him/her and being "i don't take **** from knowbody" gang banging piece of unproductive trash who only gives a **** about himself and is willing assault, steal and murder not because he needs to but because he wants to.

Originally Posted by BigNF View Post
    Cops like that make me ****ing rage. How about not being a jackass to an inmate? Maybe being polite, humane and kind rather than treating them like a uselss peice of **** and these kids wouldn't hate law enforcement so much
    You're kidding right? How about those "inmates" give a little respect to CO's by lets see maybe not laughing at him? How exactly would you react if you were putting your time and effort into helping someone and they laughed at you?
    1590lbs @ 251lbs raw.

-Gun crew-
    -Drift crew-
    -injury recovery crew-

1K+

niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO my brother in law is a prison guard, if that kid got in his face he would have beat the **** out of him and gotten away with it. It's easy to act tough when you know that person can't do anything to you.

Anyways this is one of the biggest problems in the black community, it's not poverty, it's growing up without a strong male influence (dad, uncle, etc) in their life. Kids always have to front.

RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nukka got heart

Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by niahmas View Post
    LMAO my brother in law is a prison guard, if that kid got in his face he would have beat the **** out of him and gotten away with it. It's easy to act tough when you know that person can't do anything to you.

Anyways this is one of the biggest problems in the black community, it's not poverty, it's growing up without a strong male influence (dad, uncle, etc) in their life. Kids always have to front.
    the kid didnt get in anyones face in this video why would he get in your uncles face

The Beautiful Struggle GavriloPrincip's Avatar
    GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DriftParty View Post
    This.

There is a gigantic difference between having a "I don't take **** from anyone" attitude and still being a productive member of society who just doesn't let people take advantage of him/her and being "i don't take **** from knowbody" gang banging piece of unproductive trash who only gives a **** about himself and is willing assault, steal and murder not because he needs to but because he wants to.
    It's not as simple as you make it sound. It's a systematic thing and is deeper than "just keep that attitude but go to school and be productive."

When you're forced to be on the streets to provide for you and your mom from a young age, it's kind of hard to be a "productive member of society". All it takes is one bad influence in your life, and a lack of a good influence (a good father) and your life can go downhill very fast since you don't have that moral and ethical foundation.

BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's funny you say that because that's pretty much exactly what cops do. Take away the badge, the gun and an army of LEO's as backup, and that cop would have been begging that kid not to murder him in the streets for the $50 in his wallet. But he gets to act tough on TV.

Scared Straight is a dumb show because it just reinforces the idea that the person who can do the most violence is King of the Jungle. Whether it's the cops trying to intimidate teenagers with guns, badges and incarceration or inmates intimidating teenagers with threats of beatings, murder and/or rape.

Instead of telling teenagers that violence is NOT the means to success they simply try to say that there are groups that are MORE violent and powerful than you (police, bigger/stronger/crazier inmates, etc.) so you might as well just back down and leave people alone. It works for trouble makers in nice neighborhoods that always just assume they'll have a nice life regardless of their actions. It doesn't work for people who know they have nothing to go home to but violence and poverty. If anything, studies show it just makes them worse criminals.

niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deckster View Post
    the kid didnt get in anyones face in this video why would he get in your uncles face
    What uncle? That kid has attitude problems I can only imagine how he responds to his teachers or mom when they try to order him around. How is he going to act when he finally does get locked up and guards don't have to confront him with restraint?

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2707153...cared-Straight

Here's a link to more episodes for anyone interested.

ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BJJPurpleBelt View Post
    It's funny you say that because that's pretty much exactly what cops do. Take away the badge, the gun and an army of LEO's as backup, and that cop would have been begging that kid not to murder him in the streets for the $50 in his wallet. But he gets to act tough on TV.

Scared Straight is a dumb show because it just reinforces the idea that the person who can do the most violence is King of the Jungle. Whether it's the cops trying to intimidate teenagers with guns, badges and incarceration or inmates intimidating teenagers with threats of beatings, murder and/or rape.

Instead of telling teenagers that violence is NOT the means to success they simply try to say that there are groups that are MORE violent and powerful than you (police, bigger/stronger/crazier inmates, etc.) so you might as well just back down and leave people alone. It works for trouble makers in nice neighborhoods that always just assume they'll have a nice life regardless of their actions. It doesn't work for people who know they have nothing to go home to but violence and poverty. If anything, studies show it just makes them worse criminals.
    this

BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DriftParty View Post
    This.

You're kidding right? How about those "inmates" give a little respect to CO's by lets see maybe not laughing at him? How exactly would you react if you were putting your time and effort into helping someone and they laughed at you?

The kids are 15-16 years old, what do you expect, kids that age are always going to laugh/giggle/smirk at ****. The police officer is the adult in this situation and is the one responsible for being mature. All the kid did was laugh a little bit and the cop instantly blew up, got in his face, started swearing at him etc. I could not possibly think of a worse way to handle the situation.

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stupid ass show.

Ya I could say the same thing about these kids and their little gangs. Take away their numbers, their guns, their knives and they're all scared children. Out here you'll NEVER get threatened by someone alone, it's always going to be some 5 on 1 sh!t.

Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What uncle? That kid has attitude problems I can only imagine how he responds to his teachers or mom when they try to order him around. How is he going to act when he finally does get locked up and guards don't have to confront him with restraint?

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2707153...cared-Straight

Here's a link to more episodes for anyone interested.
    i meant ur brother. And I dont think anyone would respond nicely with some skinny fat dude yelling in your face, it was pretty unnecessary to get that close to the dude.
    the kid asked the cop to back up a little than the cops went on some bull**** rant....

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a waste of tax payers money. Keeping this kid alive to rot in jail.... Such a complete waste of resources.
    310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

★Dedication & Motivation★ RJT1534's Avatar
    RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Donate to the 2013 Tour de Cure:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145468941

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is funny tho, cops tellin himt o do something when he's in the ****in jail. Sackless behavior on the cops fault. IF the cop was in his house he wouldn't be sayin ****.

Pussy cop was doing the same **** we hate everyone for, talking big game when all their friends around and the deck is stacked. Glad the kid didn't back down, cop looked like a ****in power trippin *******
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I dont care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and thats important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scared Straight is a dumb show because it just reinforces the idea that the person who can do the most violence is King of the Jungle.
    This... Say in the case of this kid.. In his mind he needs to be tough/a badass and he will be the man. That's all he knows.. In his neighborhood all the "tough" guys/drug dealers rule the street. What may help for this kid is a meeting with a successful businessman that came out of poverty and is now banging 10s on a yacht. If he turns his life around he would of had the chance to make a lifelong connection.

Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000)
    "bet if you had a daughter my age shed be on my team" lol

pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kid was laughing so he could look more badass in front of his peers
    dont mind that he got called out by the co's, they did the right thing
    that kid has a ****ed future if he doesn't change soon.
    Science and Technology Forum Crew
    Cardio and Calisthenics Crew
    Apple Army

[QUOTE=Maiar]in an mma fight? Tyson would get smashed by any halfway decent grappler.[/QUOTE]