Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is a link to all the episodes brah, **** is lulz

http://www.aetv.com/beyond-scared-st...=1329654704001
    If I could smoke fear away, I'd roll that motherfker up and take 2 puffs

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    love this show

there was a marathon yesterday..awww yeahh

the new episode with that bish ashley who didn't want to pick up the mess was lulzy.
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-

PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every BSer here saying the CO was a this or that and inhumane hasn't worked with animals like these people. They are not good people and will turn on you in a snap. You treat them nice they try to take a mile and when you don't give it they will seek vengeance. These are killers and criminals they are in jail for a reason. It is not meant to be fun or easy. This is a punishment and rehabilitation....treat it as such. These kids and gangsters also aren't as hard as they act, when they are without a crew or weapon they get real soft and whiney. Very few are actually hard. It is always the quiet ones which are dangerous.
    Aspiring to one Day work in the Fitness/Supplement Industry....Taking it one barefoot at a time.

**New Jersey Crew 732/973**
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

For the love of ▪█───█▪

My SuperPump 3.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160080601&p=1204515131#post1204515131

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by PurpleDrankNJ View Post
    Every BSer here saying the CO was a this or that and inhumane hasn't worked with animals like these people. They are not good people and will turn on you in a snap. You treat them nice they try to take a mile and when you don't give it they will seek vengeance. These are killers and criminals they are in jail for a reason. It is not meant to be fun or easy. This is a punishment and rehabilitation....treat it as such. These kids and gangsters also aren't as hard as they act, when they are without a crew or weapon they get real soft and whiney. Very few are actually hard. It is always the quiet ones which are dangerous.
    that kid was on a tour of the jail you idiot he hasnt even commited a crime. stfu with your "oh i know how these people are" you're 21 years old you dont know jack sht *******

AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    These kids do not wake up one day and decide to move to the hood and become gangsters. They grew up in ****ed up neighborhoods. Its not because they watch too many movies, or because of the music they listen to, or because they are black or white or latino or whatever... its because they live in a hostile environment and they will become their surrounding. These shows are pointless most of the time. You cannot change this kids mentality so easily. I do not blame him, I blame society.
    Lies. I grew up in the gangster side of town. a 6 year old down the street got shot in the head and killed in the beginning of 2010. I've seen drive by's growing up, grew up with kids that later became gangsters and ended up in jail or dead. When I was a kid I got into fights pretty much every single day. Went to the bad high school in town, seeing fights every single day between gangs. There was drive by shootings in my high school. Hell my car has a bullet hole from being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had knives pulled on me growing up when I was like 8 years old.

Guess what? I ended up going to University after high school, took some time off school, work full time and go to school part time at the moment. Never ended up in a gang. I was more interested in playing xbox lol. Same thing applied to MANY of my friends that grew up with me and never ended up in that path. I still live in the bad side of town.

One of my friends dad is a shot caller for Nuestra Familia, and my friend is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. It all depends on you and your decisions... I will be fair and say that all my friends also had 2 parents when they grew up. Except for the friend with the shot caller dad, he wasn't in the picture but his step dad is.

EDIT: My city was worse in crime then oakland was a few years ago. Putting it out there for comparison..

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate gangsters and absolutely despise when people act the way these people do....but the kid was right. These cops were ****ing dicks and they showed no respect so they received none. Pretty simple...I would treat the cops poorly too

KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Didn't read all of the thread but kid didn't do nothing wrong from the video I watched, brb you're saying you're going to **** me up and if I boxed with you I'd be ''boxing with God'' how you want me to react? I'm not trying to act 'hard' but what are you suppose to do sit there and just let them talk **** to you?

phuck all that

Also kids a better man then me because as soon as I felt spit hit my face from that ******* **** would of got real

pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AcE831 View Post
    Lies. I grew up in the gangster side of town. a 6 year old down the street got shot in the head and killed in the beginning of 2010. I've seen drive by's growing up, grew up with kids that later became gangsters and ended up in jail or dead. When I was a kid I got into fights pretty much every single day. Went to the bad high school in town, seeing fights every single day between gangs. There was drive by shootings in my high school. Hell my car has a bullet hole from being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had knives pulled on me growing up when I was like 8 years old.

Guess what? I ended up going to University after high school, took some time off school, work full time and go to school part time at the moment. Never ended up in a gang. I was more interested in playing xbox lol. Same thing applied to MANY of my friends that grew up with me and never ended up in that path. I still live in the bad side of town.

One of my friends dad is a shot caller for Nuestra Familia, and my friend is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. It all depends on you and your decisions... I will be fair and say that all my friends also had 2 parents when they grew up. Except for the friend with the shot caller dad, he wasn't in the picture but his step dad is.

EDIT: My city was worse in crime then oakland was a few years ago. Putting it out there for comparison..
    u from salinas, brah?
    Science and Technology Forum Crew
    Cardio and Calisthenics Crew
    Apple Army

[QUOTE=Maiar]in an mma fight? Tyson would get smashed by any halfway decent grappler.[/QUOTE]

mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50) mellowout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aftbrah View Post
    his attitude in life is excellent. (srs)

he just needs to focus that attitude on something that doesn't involve the streets, like starting up a legitimate business becoming an entrepreneur, etc..

the "I don't take sh!t from nobody" attitude is what has made all the successful people in the world today.
    this, kid may be a gangbanger POS but holy fuk hes got some massive fukin cojones.

these shows dont really help some of these kids, they just exploit them by getting them angry, its all for TV, which i must admit is pretty entertaining.
    www.dartamus.com

TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "thats just how it is"

IT is a lifestyle that is decided by his choices, which are decided by his values, that statement is not where the discussion ends brah, thats where it begins...

AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pietro11 View Post
    u from salinas, brah?
    yes sir. are you?

EDIT: FFUUUU I was going to Fresno State for Computer Engineering. And yes, I will die trying. Currently back on the path to engineering.

pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes sir. are you?

EDIT: FFUUUU I was going to Fresno State for Computer Engineering. And yes, I will die trying. Currently back on the path to engineering.
    naw, from fresno, but i've been to monterrey county a few times. tripped me out when i found out there was crazy ass ghetto in such a beautiful area.
    is it worth visiting there, brah?
    Apple Army

[QUOTE=Maiar]in an mma fight? Tyson would get smashed by any halfway decent grappler.[/QUOTE]

BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_Trooper View Post
    Here is a link to all the episodes brah, **** is lulz

http://www.aetv.com/beyond-scared-st...=1329654704001
    thanks brah. will watch

naw, from fresno, but i've been to monterrey county a few times. tripped me out when i found out there was crazy ass ghetto in such a beautiful area.
    is it worth visiting there, brah?
    lol when I was in Fresno I lived at my aunts house which was off Jenson and Maple. A little street named becker I think. lol I would get home late from school and was opening the gate to put my car in drive way. I look to my left and there is a guy at the end of the street circling in his bike, and I look to my right and same thing. the next door neighbors were bulldogs and would sale drugs and have about 20 homies kicking it at night.

Visit salinas? Not much to do around here to be honest. I'd visit Monterey instead. Old town Salinas might be interesting but not much going on over here lol.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mind = blown , i had just started watching a couple episodes of this show, pretty entertaining vid op

Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alaric2b is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe he was putting up an act for the cameras, but I think he's a decent kid. If he were really that selfless, he wouldn't have held the door open for the camera man on his way out (at the very end of the clip).

lol when I was in Fresno I lived at my aunts house which was off Jenson and Maple. A little street named becker I think. lol I would get home late from school and was opening the gate to put my car in drive way. I look to my left and there is a guy at the end of the street circling in his bike, and I look to my right and same thing. the next door neighbors were bulldogs and would sale drugs and have about 20 homies kicking it at night.

Visit salinas? Not much to do around here to be honest. I'd visit Monterey instead. Old town Salinas might be interesting but not much going on over here lol.
    oh yeah, thats a rough spot. :/ pretty sure that's close to that pit stain known as calwa. man, you just went from one ghetto to another, you got no break
    you going back to state soon or r u going to try a different uni when you're ready?
    how do the bad parts of salinas look like, btw? all the pictures i see from the net are of nice spots, i'd imagine it looking similar to calwa. amirite?
    Last edited by pietro11; 12-24-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    Apple Army

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)

^^^ grew up playing nintendo and drinking chocolate milk

stfu you fake ass bitch

deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would've shut the cameras off and let the inmates have their way with him. That's what's gonna happen if you stay in that lifestyle anyways. He's crying in the hallway he clearly gives a **** hahah

swat came into my house BillyTheKid90's Avatar
    BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cuh i dun care cudd tryna hoe me cuhh i dont like dat cuddd..... :'(
    BRUINS HOCKEY

*Twitter Crew* @EnforceBoston
    *Seinfeld Crew*
    *Participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*

TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    All that is doing is embarrassing the boy and messing with his self esteem.

Black people just need love.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛ ♛♛♛♛♛ MrSKIN's Avatar
    MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT misc thinks a 16 year old crip member is cool
    Get outdoors more

LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like that nickel needs to hit the weights not peoples faces

oh yeah, thats a rough spot. :/ pretty sure that's close to that pit stain known as calwa. damn, you just went from one ghetto to another
    you going back to state soon or r u going to try a different uni when you're ready?
    how do the bad parts of salinas look like, btw? all the pictures i see from the net are of nice spots, i'd imagine it looking similar to calwa. amirite?
    Very similar lol. If I remember calwa was off cedar by jensen right?

Here is what happened down the street from home. Heard the shots and the car speeding away.

Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    ^^^ grew up playing nintendo and drinking chocolate milk

stfu you fake ass bitch

lol ethug.

aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kid didn't do anything and they humiliate him like that on TV. Cop wouldnt have balls like that if he didnt have a badge and uniform as intimidation. (SRS)

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    pretty cool video, anymore>?

lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lauder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Deckster View Post
    idk,that scared str8 **** wouldn't work on me, cause i know that if they did harm me, i would be balling from a lawsuit.
    You're missing the point... the point is to scare the people that prison itself is f'd.. and that you don't want to be there when the camera's are off.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It isn't badass to act like a tough guy when you know nothing can happen.

Will the CO **** him up? No.
    Will the inmates **** him up? No.

Even the most scared kid can act like a tough guy when he knows he can't be touched.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in after advice about the streets and jailtime from OG miscers

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in b4 link to 16yo "cuz" dead on the streets.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ