Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50)

America's youth is starting to depress me

I don't mean to be that guy, but America's headed downhill in terms of education and our future generation. Kids our age don't seem to have the hunger for success anymore. No desire to change the world. No desire to push America forward.

The last 50 or so years have brought us immensely better cars, computers, flight, satellites, men on the moon, INTERNET, and so much more. The list is endless.

But then I think of the average teen, and I really don't see much hope for a steady progress. The most common highschooler is usually buried in his phone, texting all the time. He takes easy courses in school, and usually does badly. He scores a 19 on the ACT (no brag, but I can get that score with my eyes closed), and goes to a community college, where all he does it party it up.

Of course, there are still those genius kids that will go to Harvard or Yale, and leave their mark. But teens in general seem to be getting...well, stupider. I don't see our average teen making an impact on anything, or even showing the potential to. I don't see that kid playing any important roles in society as an adult, let alone actually contributing to America's progress.

Kids in Europe and Asia are studying hard, and they're probably going to surpass America in terms of global technological progress. We're falling behind.

I really don't mean to sound "above it all", but that's just my perception. I'm probably going to get shyt/negs/trolled for making this thread. But I think it's worth putting out there.

/latenightpondering
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"- Socrates

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    that's impossible we're the greatest country in the world
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read it all and I feel you 100% bro. One thing you gotta realize tho is you should worry about yourself and not others. You should be the role model to others around you. Remember, you live your life & they'll live theirs. Rep'd for good post tho
    Rep Back 1k+

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Positivity Crew*** (Tell Walid Same Thing)

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142440071&pagenumber=

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It sucks to ponder and philosophize about these kinds of things with little power to change them. Sure keeps me up at night a lot! I'd rep if I knew how from mobile ...
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ur right but also wrong a bit. Having visited some countries in southeast asia, it's clear to me they're ridiculously more committed than most american students. also our education system is ****, i saw a study that put america at 17th in an international math test. however, more people are going to college than ever, even with the rising cost of a degree. if it helps at all, every generation thinks that "this generation of kids are lazy" or w/e. it's a human impulse i guess.
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    that's impossible we're the greatest country in the world
    Is it impossible? No. It's happening. You'd better believe it

Are we the greatest country the world has ever known? Yes. by a fukin 1000 miles. If we want to keep it that way, we better open up some textbooks, put down our phones, and start thinking about our future

Originally Posted by ILLUSION818 View Post
    I read it all and I feel you 100% bro. One thing you gotta realize tho is you should worry about yourself and not others. You should be the role model to others around you. Remember, you live your life & they'll live theirs. Rep'd for good post tho
    lol no worries, I worry about myself plenty. But just sitting here late at night, I began pondering where my beloved nation is heading, and I can't say I liked what came to mind.

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    It sucks to ponder and philosophize about these kinds of things with little power to change them. Sure keeps me up at night a lot! I'd rep if I knew how from mobile ...
    I don't really understand this post lol.

Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    Ur right but also wrong a bit. Having visited some countries in southeast asia, it's clear to me they're ridiculously more committed than most american students. also our education system is ****, i saw a study that put america at 17th in an international math test. however, more people are going to college than ever, even with the rising cost of a degree. if it helps at all, every generation thinks that "this generation of kids are lazy" or w/e. it's a human impulse i guess.
    Dude, I used to LIVE in South Asia. My dad told me studying 8 hours a day was normal. And some days, he studied all day and night. His success brought my family here to America when I was 3.

And yes. we are now 17th. I'm sure we were higher earlier. But I disagree with your last statement. Previous generations had less distractions and stupid paths to pursue. No one even 10 years ago was buried in their phones texting or surfing lolcats on the web. We're getting less productive.
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"- Socrates

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by talligator View Post
    Is it impossible? No. It's happening. You'd better believe it

Are we the greatest country the world has ever known? Yes. by a fukin 1000 miles. If we want to keep it that way, we better open up some textbooks, put down our phones, and start thinking about our future

lol no worries, I worry about myself plenty. But just sitting here late at night, I began pondering where my beloved nation is heading, and I can't say I liked what came to mind.

I don't really understand this post lol.

Dude, I used to LIVE in South Asia. My dad told me studying 8 hours a day was normal. And some days, he studied all day and night. His success brought my family here to America when I was 3.

And yes. we are now 17th. I'm sure we were higher earlier. But I disagree with your last statement. Previous generations had less distractions and stupid paths to pursue. No one even 10 years ago was buried in their phones texting or surfing lolcats on the web. We're getting less productive.
    maybe ur right... but i'm not givin up on the ol red white and blue, even with all the other **** we've got on our plate
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who cares

live laugh get aesthetic as **** then smash 10/10's.

Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    maybe ur right... but i'm not givin up on the ol red white and blue, even with all the other **** we've got on our plate
    Oh of course not! I never mentioned a thing about giving up. I love America. And I'm going to do the best I can of my part in making it better.
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahhbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mate.... its not just America; its the world over.

There seems to be a downward spiral for youths today. Want to be balling but dont study, wont work, antisocial, dress like ****s, tatts everywhere. Im all for living for the moment......but the future isnt far away.

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP...
    Teens today are incredibly idiotic, just disregard them.. most people who care about their future do.
    Go watch the scifi comedy "Idiocracy" to see where the world's headed.

knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knuckleball913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im glad that other kids are like that. All it means is that there is less competition for me later on in my career.

kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good post btw. Agree 100%

Slightly off topic but I find it REALLY amusing when parents and the old talk smack about our generation but ABSOLUTELY FORGET who RAISED this generation.

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by knuckleball913 View Post
    Im glad that other kids are like that. All it means is that there is less competition for me later on in my career.
    We have a winner.
    I say just let the idiots die out, like the druggies OD'ing at my school. lol

reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ahhbrahh View Post
    Mate.... its not just America; its the world over.

There seems to be a downward spiral for youths today. Want to be balling but dont study, wont work, antisocial, dress like ****s, tatts everywhere. Im all for living for the moment......but the future isnt far away.
    The phuck do tats have anything to do with a persons drive or intellect... Close minded people like you... *sigh*

Originally Posted by knuckleball913 View Post
    A friend and I discussed this same point. Although that's true, and opportunities in the job realm do arise, what about America as a whole? Imagine if everyone here was a genius. America would be lightyears ahead of the closest nation. You would have 100000x more competition, but just imagine how far we'd go.
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

Originally Posted by reeses007 View Post
    The phuck do tats have anything to do with a persons drive or intellect... Close minded people like you... *sigh*
    I'm guessing you/someone close to you has a tattoo....

No offense, but at 18, a tattoo seems like a terrible idea, unless it's one of a lost loved one or something similar in importance.

But let's not get off topic....
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm guessing you/someone close to you has a tattoo....

No offense, but at 18, a tattoo seems like a terrible idea, unless it's one of a lost loved one or something similar in importance.

But let's not get off topic....
    No I don't have a tat....yet. I'm not gonna make a decision I'd regret later in life I just think it's phucking stupid people with tats get viewed so negatively

Originally Posted by AgoPerVirtus View Post
    Strong post OP....Misguided on one big issue though: "Kids in Europe and Asia are studying hard, and they're probably going to surpass America in terms of global technological progress. We're falling behind." It's too late for that which is in bold. We're already behind.

Anyway....I'm a varsity athlete, [novice] lifter, high honor roll (All A) student, and frequenter of the misc....

In my opinion it all comes down to parenting.
    They're already well on their way. I got a 32 on my ACT, and a 2110 SAT, and I'm in the most rigorous program at the most competitive school in the state. But my dad still looks down on me. I'm still the "terrible science student". Even when you think you nailed it, someone out there in China or India ill still consider it garbage. They are indeed catching up.

Ahh parenting...that brings up the whole new topic of nature vs nurture
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tl;dr

jk. I agree, OP.

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've noticed that the OP likes to bring up his test scores and how "educated" he is every chance he gets.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    I've noticed that the OP likes to bring up his test scores and how "educated" he is every chance he gets.
    this

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    every generation talks **** about the one after it, your in that group of people OP. Another thing you don't realize is that kids in america don't take those international tests seriously at all, my school was selected to take a math test that would be compared to many countries, and not one person in my class took it seriously people were just putting random answers for no reason, this is in the top level class i might add.

tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomo7646 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    in that case I think he should just make a thread about how pedantic he is.

judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP the best make progress the rest sit and watch. It's been that way with every generation.

AestheticOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see what you mean but it only feels this way because you're surrounded by these people but you have already read and seen and been told about the past generations success, you just need to wait until our generation has grown to be something. And there are always kids out there striving for success, and you can't expect everyone to be a steve jobs. lol. and I wouldn't say the average high schooler always goes to a CC. not around where I live at least (we go to uni straight off)

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    They're already well on their way. I got a 32 on my ACT, and a 2110 SAT, and I'm in the most rigorous program at the most competitive school in the state. But my dad still looks down on me. I'm still the "terrible science student". Even when you think you nailed it, someone out there in China or India ill still consider it garbage. They are indeed catching up.

we've talked about this in my marketing class. Essentially while kids in north America just cruise by because they were raised in a good place, there are kids and teens in china and India workin their asses off to make a living and make their family proud

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

High test scores are great, but they are much less useful when you are lacking interpersonal skills and this is a common problem in people who do achieve high test scores and spend / have spent to long studying. Are you aware of how much of a smug and cocky you come across from everything you write in this thread? You should work on how people perceive you / what you want people to think of you because in that area, because you are lacking.

Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What else is new?

America's youth has been depressing me since I first entered public school.

your generation depressed the previous, who depressed their predecessors.

Just be happy that with all the artificial crap in food today, half of them will end up infertile, and the only left will be the quality ones who take nutrition and - most likely - other important issues in life more seriously.

That, and remember they qualify for 500 points if you run them over on an intersection.

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomo7646 View Post
    in that case I think he should just make a thread about how pedantic he is.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand