Closed Thread
    Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Large African American at the gym asked me if I wanted to be his workout partner

(srs)

Asked if I wanted to start working out with him at 5am (which is when I usually work out anyway). He's bigger than me, so it may be a good idea, but, do I need to pepper my angus?
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    (srs)

Asked if I wanted to start working out with him at 5am (which is when I usually work out anyway). He's bigger than me, so it may be a good idea, but, do I need to pepper my angus?
    I am black and offended, he thinks your strong and can therefore be a good partner

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are probably right. He gave me his # so I'll give it a shot.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why 5 am??I sure he doesn't have work.

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wut
    No lifting crew

Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    th bbc strikes again

Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 am
    not many people there
    you gon get loved
    dat dere bb clock
    ???
    profit

HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCGToronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    his number? are you guys suppose to go to the gym together or something?

ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverHench has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure if srs.

If he is then consider it a complement and take the offer. Wish i had someone who lifts to go to the gym with.