Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How much sex in a healthy relationship?

How much sex do you think is normal in a long term relationship, like weekly?

Past honeymoon phase and all that. I will tell you why I'm asking in a little bit.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

anonymous

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We do it 4-5 times per week. Would probably do it once a day if could see each other every day

showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    id be happy with sex every other day but when we do have sex i like to do it atleast two times.

in my current relationship anytime were alone we have sex depends on how often we see each other really

Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very minimum once a week of circumstances are like winterfresh (crazy workload on both etc)
    3-5 seems to be the standard response

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah 3-5 appears to be right in my case. The girl I'm with now thinks that more sex = more affection and love or something and it is coming to a point where we are having to talk about it. Just wanted to get some clarity.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

Past honeymoon phase and all that. I will tell you why I'm asking in a little bit.
    I don't know. But I've heard that during the initial, exciting dating-phase couples go at it like rabbits; they f*ck every day, mix things up via positions, and f*ck in every room of the house. This is the norm for most couples during the exciting first few months of dating.

Curiously, with my ex-girlfriends, I was lucky to get laid 2 times a week during the initial, exciting dating-phase. And when I pestered them for more sex they kept saying "All you think about is sex! A relationship is more than just sex!" Yet my then-friends and their new girlfriends would be f*cking like Energizer Bunnies every single day. Maybe I'm just not that good in bed and/or attractive? Hmmm....

Anyway, as for a long-term relationship, I think many couples who still feel that passion and excitement still get it on fairly often, more than once a week, but less than when they did during the initial dating-phase.

Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    I don't know. But I've heard that during the initial, exciting dating-phase couples go at it like rabbits; they f*ck every day, mix things up via positions, and f*ck in every room of the house. This is the norm for most couples during the exciting first few months of dating.

Curiously, with my ex-girlfriends, I was lucky to get laid 2 times a week during the initial, exciting dating-phase. And when I pestered them for more sex they kept saying "All you think about is sex! A relationship is more than just sex!" Yet my then-friends and their new girlfriends would be f*cking like Energizer Bunnies every single day. Maybe I'm just not that good in bed and/or attractive? Hmmm....

Anyway, as for a long-term relationship, I think many couples who still feel that passion and excitement still get it on fairly often, more than once a week, but less than when they did during the initial dating-phase.
    Tend to agree.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think there is a standard amount ... whatever frequency both partners are happy with is "normal".
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just enough sex to keep up a constant state of genital chafing
    That being said, I've only had 3 LTR's, main reason being I dont commit to a girl unless I'm extremely sure we satisfy eachother physically, sexually and spiritually. So usually we want to hump eachothers brains out every free second we get.

Last relationship was once to twice daily at the least for nearly 3 years.

When pulling strange or with one of the fwb I usually bust once or twice and want to leave, unless I enjoy their company to some extent and chill out watching tv or laying in bed talking.

Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Really happy there, bud?

Originally Posted by Swanky View Post

Bud, save your relationship-power for a woman who wants you as much as you want her. You deserve to being treated right and ****ed eagerly by someone you've decided to commit your time to and bond with.

Never settle for being unfullfilled because it's more convient to getting laid twice a week than being single for a while. Work on your charms a bit and you can pull some regular strange from a local bar or get a couple of fwb.

Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000) Dragonborn is just really nice. (+1000)
    My exgf broke up with me because I wanted less sex, as in only 1 time per week

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As long as both people are satisfied. I rather have amazing sex once a week than so-so sex 2-3 a week.
    I rep back.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Panahi85 View Post
    I dont commit unless I'm extremely sure we satisfy eachother physically, sexually and spiritually.
    This... I'm pretty selective.

Anyways, less than 4-5 times a week and I start getting cranky.

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once a week isn't terrible when life starts to get in the way
    IG: @wheelerx

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have been with my bf for 2 years, we usually do it about on avg 2 times a day, one weekends probably double.
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would like to have it daily but 5 times a week is fine. Anything less and I just think "Why aren't we doing it?".

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    As long as both people are satisfied. I rather have amazing sex once a week than so-so sex 2-3 a week.
    This.
    Lol @ virgin misc and people in 5 month relationships thinking they're gunna get it 2x daily.

If you can find a woman that you'll enjoy fukking 2x a day for 2+ years I'll paypal you a thousand dollars.

I have more important sht to do than have sex like the gym, studying, etc. Old pussy gets boring, and I tend to just smash 2-3 times a week at most. During finals week it aint happening. If I'm stressed out or not feeling well, it aint happening.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've been with a girl about 5 months. we do it 2-3 times a week.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I fap once a day.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    I fap once a day.
    pics or negs
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I did it every day or 2-3 times (not everyday but sometimes) a day for about 2 years until I broke up with her. I think if the girl declines for no reason Id snap. I need my sex
    There are no pacts between lions and men

250+ Always

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

id say every other day minimum

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I smashed my last gf around 2-3 times a day....However she seemed sorta selfconcious about it.
    After breaking up and getting back together, she pretty much was like wtf...having sex this much isn't normal. Kinda like she was once again like worried about the fact that we were doing it (like the idea in general) but she didn't seem to have an issues with actually getting down and sucking my D or sex'n. She seemed to enjoy getting me off.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    daily, but if there is distance involved I can see where traveling could be problematic.

if she's an hour away, maybe 2-3 times a week.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

It is rather subjective. I need it frequently and long sessions. The current girl, the one I prioritize most happens to like rest periods in between. I want to keep going. She wants water. lol

Diff chick. I been doing keto too so, I actually turned down sex with a fwb recently which is very uncharacteristic of me. Then again, I feel fatigue, lethargic as **** both mentally and physically when I first started the kcd. Low carbs is brutal but, getting ripped is the ****.

Sword, only problem I could ever have is if a girl comes @ me with "not in the mood." Deal breaker. 100% CEREAL><

SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    smexytime errrday

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by picartman View Post
    Sex once a week but like 3-5 times in one session sound good? I'd rather spread it among the week but with work and all...
    She'll cheat.

You need to make time dammit.

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    She'll cheat.

You need to make time dammit.
    once a week does not usually satisfy most people.
    Godhand502 = the man!

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by picartman View Post
    Yeah I wasn't really happy about it either but whatever when we do get together it's usually fooling around/****ing for a couple hours. It's not that I'm bad it's just that her work is a bitch...
    unless she is a TRAUMA SURGEON, her work is not that bad. honestly, people over state how tough their lives are.
    Godhand502 = the man!