jakegibson39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me come up with a weekly routine, please?

Hi, I'm incredibly motivated and just got a gym membership but I also have my own home gym that consists of a weight bench with a leg curl attachment, adjustable dumbbells, and a chin up bar. My problem is I lack organization and I don't know what to do, can you help me come up with a plan right for me? I am looking to gain muscles, but I am a hard gainer because right now I am 5'11 and I only weigh 130lbs... I am 19. Could you please help me come up with a weekly routine and give me recommendations on how much protein, calories, and carbs I need to consume a day? I am ready to make a change and am desperate for help, I would like to gain 15lbs of muscle by the end of the year at least. Thank you in advance, I know this is a big request but I need help.

IronGame420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGame420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGame420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jakegibson39 View Post
    Hi, I'm incredibly motivated and just got a gym membership but I also have my own home gym that consists of a weight bench with a leg curl attachment, adjustable dumbbells, and a chin up bar. My problem is I lack organization and I don't know what to do, can you help me come up with a plan right for me? I am looking to gain muscles, but I am a hard gainer because right now I am 5'11 and I only weigh 130lbs... I am 19. Could you please help me come up with a weekly routine and give me recommendations on how much protein, calories, and carbs I need to consume a day? I am ready to make a change and am desperate for help, I would like to gain 15lbs of muscle by the end of the year at least. Thank you in advance, I know this is a big request but I need help.
    Just do any of the respected and proven beginner programs like Stronglifts 5x5, Fierce 5, Babylover's starting strength, the beginner powerbuilding routine
    on this forum or Ice Cream Fitness 5x5. Those are all great beginner programs and with the right nutrition these programs will build a lot of muscle and functional strength. If after a few weeks you feel like you recover really fast you could add some chin ups, dips and pushups on your rest days but this is not necessary at all and you should only do this if you can increase the weight on the core lifts every workout. That is the single most important thing.

fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fergulog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting strength 5x5 in stickies
    Squat: 405x2
    Bench: 315
    BW: 190

jakegibson39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IronGame420 View Post
    Just do any of the respected and proven beginner programs like Stronglifts 5x5, Fierce 5, Babylover's starting strength, the beginner powerbuilding routine
    on this forum or Ice Cream Fitness 5x5. Those are all great beginner programs and with the right nutrition these programs will build a lot of muscle and functional strength. If after a few weeks you feel like you recover really fast you could add some chin ups, dips and pushups on your rest days but this is not necessary at all and you should only do this if you can increase the weight on the core lifts every workout. That is the single most important thing.
    Where can I find these at?

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

IronGame420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGame420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGame420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah sorry, can't post links yet.