Thread: Versa Gripps?

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Versa Gripps?

Does anyone know of a place to buy Versa Gripps at a discount or do they pretty much cost the same thing everywhere?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Does anyone know of a place to buy Versa Gripps at a discount or do they pretty much cost the same thing everywhere?
    Pretty price controlled when i was researching them. Think I ended up getting the "Pro" version on Amazon.....Free Shipping, had them in two days with Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...sprefix=Versa+

Chris

dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or wait till the fitexpo. I think the owner was selling them for like 10bucks off.

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sometimes you can find them a little cheaper on ebay.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thefarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was looking at Versa Gripps reviews online but couldn't find them in local stores. I went to the mall last weekend and found these:

http://www.chrissports.net/v1/produc...dcountview=Yes

Yep, they are copies. Bulls is a Muay Thai gear brand, Made in Thailand. They sell a lot of gloves, wraps, shorts, etc. Didn't know they sold lifting stuff too. P410 or US$9.00. I bought them but I don't know how they compare quality wise to the real thing but I think the size is closer to the classic and not PRO.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for all the input. I actually pulled the trigger and ordered them yesterday.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Thanks for all the input. I actually pulled the trigger and ordered them yesterday.
    Did a search before making a new thread...

How do you like them, OP? (Really, anyone can answer if they used them before).
    REP BACK PEOPLE with 6K+, and a link, brah.

* Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ)
    * Summa Cum Laude (3.8+ GPA) Crew
    * Less Than 3 Posts Per Day Crew

Big 3 Max's: Squat 385 x 5, 405 x 3 || Deadlift 365 x 10, 405 x 7 || Bench 205 x 5, 225 x 3

★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★
    Inspiration / Origin for my Username: http://eol.org/pages/2922258/overview
    ★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★

Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinaptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Indringa View Post
    Did a search before making a new thread...

How do you like them, OP? (Really, anyone can answer if they used them before).
    I really like them any time my grip strength is limiting the weight I can stack on the bar. I have the "pro" version and really can't say anything bad about them. They work and I cant see ever wearing them out, I only use them on deads and shrugs.
    Questions Everything.