Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Abortion

I was thinking about this the other day...like what happens to the fetus after an abortion...can I take it home and bury it or will they just throw it on a heap of other fetus and throw it in the garbage?

So I googled the images further and saw fetus at 9 weeks - it looked like a little human toy- and have decided I could never get an abortion.
    Is this stupid?
    Would me throwing away an egg in a maxi pad or a guy fapping into a kleenex be the same thing as aborting a fetus @ less than 8 weeks and the clinic throwing it away?

*also, are those aborted fetus google pix real or some cruel joke like those chinese eating babies pictures? They always seem to be on anti-abortion-religious type websites, so can't tell if real life.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat it for the proteins

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Srs answers please.

Those aborted fetus pictures are haunting me.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the pics are real

nowadays they use a vacuum of some sort, as someone who has had a child aborted, i dont want to go through that again

i was for it at first, but its different when it involves your own

people who get multiple abortions make me sick, 1 over a mistake is one thing but to mess up more than once is just fukked up to me

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day...like what happens to the fetus after an abortion...can I take it home and bury it or will they just throw it on a heap of other fetus and throw it in the garbage?

So I googled the images further and saw fetus at 9 weeks - it looked like a little human toy- and have decided I could never get an abortion.
    Is this stupid?
    Would me throwing away an egg in a maxi pad or a guy fapping into a kleenex be the same thing as aborting a fetus @ less than 8 weeks and the clinic throwing it away?

*also, are those aborted fetus google pix real or some cruel joke like those chinese eating babies pictures? They always seem to be on anti-abortion-religious type websites, so can't tell if real life.
    No, it's not stupid. I am pro-choice but would never wanna have to make that choice myself...9 weeks is too far along IMO

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't they use them for stem cell research?

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is this stupid?

just googled pics at 9 weeks, u can see its head, hands and feet developed. its around the size of a quarter

****ed up, hope i never have to deal with an abortion i can imagine it would be painful

Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    many states restrict it, but my state allows cloning research

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)

Is this stupid?

After an abortion, typically the fetus is treated like any other material surgically removed from the body - that is to say, disposed of in a sanitary manner.

A fetus at 9 weeks looks like this:

It is so small that you would hardly be able to identify it at all, let alone wrap it in a blanket and bury it in a casket.

The pictures you see of bloody fetuses tend to be miscarriages played off as abortions, as a way for anti-choicers to emotionally manipulate women.

The choice you make about your own pregnancy is never stupid. However, believing anything that comes out of the mouth of an anti-choice person is.

By the way, you said that this is your opinion now on abortion:

A woman can do as she wishes and is granted to by the law, but I can't do it.
    Congratulations, you're pro-choice. Just because you support a woman's right to choose abortion, doesn't mean it's necessarily the choice you would make.

I googled that too, basically a biowaste disposal company incinerates it in most cases along with other sort of human flesh/organ wastes from the hospital or clinic.
    In some cases, you can take it for burial if you make arrangements with the hospital/clinic before hand.

I can't believe how easily some guys on this forum throw around " get an abortion!"...please look at those pics...keep it in your pants.

I googled that too, basically a biowaste disposal company incinerates it in most cases along with other sort of human flesh/organ wastes from the hospital or clinic.
    In some cases, you can take it for burial if you make arrangements with the hospital/clinic before hand.

I can't believe how easily some guys on this forum throw around " get an abortion!"...please look at those pics...keep it in your pants.
    its fine if you do it RIGHT after you think/know your pregnant, a month or so, but if you wait until it develops that i don't agree with it

don't care either way, people can do what they want with their bodies

Originally Posted by benzz View Post
    its fine if you do it RIGHT after you think/know your pregnant, a month or so, but if you wait until it develops that i don't agree with it

don't care either way, people can do what they want with their bodies
    That's the thing though, you have to wait a certain number of weeks before they will give you one.
    It's not like you can do it before any growth at all happens.

This is just sort of shocking to me, I always believed in pro-choice and I still do, but I never actually took the time to look at what an abortion entails and the photos of what was being aborted, it's just crazy. I don't think I could get one. It just sort of resonates because now I sort of rethink all those threads I read where so many guys will slam a girl for not getting one or calling her a man trapping hood rat. Have you guys seen a picture of an aborted fetus before assuming these things? This is not an easy decision to make.
    Last edited by Candees; 12-19-2011 at 12:58 AM.

That's the thing though, you have to wait a certain number of weeks before they will give you one.
    It's not like you can do it before any growth at all happens.
    i just read abortions can be given from 2-24 weeks. 2 weeks wouldn't be too bad, but imagine at 24 weeks.

anyways

plan b.
    birth control.
    condoms.

with all these, unwanted pregnancies shouldn't be too much of a problem today if people use precaution.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the heart starts beating on the 33rd day i think. that's roughly a month. shyt is messed up when you really think hard about it. if there was a mistake with the condom or the guy is stupid enough to not wrap up, idk why people don't get the morning after pill any time there is even a REMOTE possibility that the girl could get preggerz.

i just read abortions can be given from 2-24 weeks. 2 weeks wouldn't be too bad, but imagine at 24 weeks.

anyways

plan b.
    birth control.
    condoms.

with all these, unwanted pregnancies shouldn't be too much of a problem today if people use precaution.
    Oh, wow, 24 weeks? I thought the cut off was around 8?
    My God...
    I will definitely not comment in those "got a girl pregnant, what do?" threads.
    I would hope more of you don't either, these sort of decisions are not a third partie's business.
    I'm freaking out just thinking about those pictures.

I'm reading several government sites and they say there is no steadfast rule but it's generally accepted that the wait is 5-10 weeks after your last period for an EARLY abortion.

That's a lot of growth.

There was a thread about a week ago that stated Plan B/after pills will only work if there is no implantation. It's not an "abortion" pill.
    Last edited by Candees; 12-19-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Oh, wow, 24 weeks? I thought the cut off was around 8?
    My God...
    I would hope more of you don't either, these sort of decisions are not a third partie's business.
    I'm freaking out just thinking about those pictures.

I'm reading several government sites and they say there is no steadfast rule but it's generally accepted that the wait is 5-10 weeks after your last period for an EARLY abortion.

That's a lot of growth.

There was a thread about a week ago that stated Plan B/after pills will only work if there is no implantation.It's not an "abortion" pill.
    ill usually just tell them to get an abortion when its obvious they won't be able to afford to raise a kid. thats common sense, and they definitely are not ready for it especially if they need to ask the misc

read this. different amount of weeks limit for different countries/states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_te...n_of_pregnancy

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait, so when someone asks for advice on a forum for giving advice, don't give advice? GTFO.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Wait, so when someone asks for advice on a forum for giving advice, don't give advice? GTFO.
    Well generally, the advice given tends to be "abortion!".
    I'm sure they already know abortion is an option, so they should really look into it further.
    Telling one party to tell the other to get one is really not a humane approach to a sensitive topic.

ill usually just tell them to get an abortion when its obvious they won't be able to afford to raise a kid. thats common sense, and they definitely are not ready for it especially if they need to ask the misc

read this. different amount of weeks limit for different countries/states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_te...n_of_pregnancy
    Wow, if you want one over 20 weeks, you can get one. Mind = blown.
    I am still supportive that a couple should be able to choose to get one or not, but I wonder how many of them know just how far a long a fetus can get in just 1 month, let alone 20+ weeks.

I use to think abortion > adoption, because adoption can lead to a life long wondering of whether they will be taken care of properly... but now I'm not so sure.
    Last edited by Candees; 12-19-2011 at 01:24 AM.

you want some real nightmares go research third trimester abortions. that shyt is still practiced in some countries.

you want some real nightmares go research third trimester abortions. that shyt is still practiced in some countries.
    I don't know whether this is all true, they say tongs reach in and pull the baby out and then it says they suck the brains out with a catheter? Is this true ? Some sites are showing the baby doesn't get pulled out in 1 piece. If you can honestly do that, you would be a ****ty mother/human being or perhaps you're poorly educated and haven't been told in advance/do not know what is happening.

I always thought abortions here only occurred when the fetus was still in a tadpole-like looking state and never thought much of it. Personally, it troubled me to think they sucked it out and dumped the tadpole fetus on a heap of liposuction fat and amputated limbs until the incineration guys picked it up. I would want it buried/cremated...but to see people just aborting fetus that look like miniature babies... I'm shocked to be enlightened of my ignorance...although I don't support pro-life violence, I can see why it upsets them so much now, whereas before I thought they were just a bunch of crazy evangelists with too much time on their hands.

Originally Posted by lexinak View Post

By the way, you said that this is your opinion now on abortion:

Congratulations, you're pro-choice. Just because you support a woman's right to choose abortion, doesn't mean it's necessarily the choice you would make.
    I've always been pro-choice. In fact I always wondered why pro-lifers made such a big deal and shot up clinic Drs.

I still believe it is a couple's choice to abort, especially because the tools available in modern countries to get it done as early as possible. It's just a rude awakening for me. I had always assumed they were aborting an embryo with no real human life signs. By 8 weeks, it has hands, feet, a body and a head.

The only thing that's changed is my decision. Based on what I've seen, I can't do it. If another couple decided they could, it's not really my business, so I have not changed my view, I'm still pro-choice.

MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats so hard to understand that by the time an abortion is done, you are aborting something that shares half of two parents DNA.... a new living independent organism? a individual human being.....

I don't know whether this is all true, they say tongs reach in and pull the baby out and then it says they suck the brains out with a catheter? Is this true ? Some sites are showing the baby doesn't get pulled out in 1 piece. If you can honestly do that, you would be a ****ty mother/human being or perhaps you're poorly educated and haven't been told in advance/do not know what is happening.

I always thought abortions here only occurred when the fetus was still in a tadpole-like looking state and never thought much of it. Personally, it troubled me to think they sucked it out and dumped the tadpole fetus on a heap of liposuction fat and amputated limbs until the incineration guys picked it up. I would want it buried/cremated...but to see people just aborting fetus that look like miniature babies... I'm shocked to be enlightened of my ignorance...although I don't support pro-life violence, I can see why it upsets them so much now, whereas before I thought they were just a bunch of crazy evangelists with too much time on their hands.
    nope, the partial-birth late abortion wasn't even banned in the united states until literally 7 or 8 years ago. i can't believe a doctor could even carry out a procedure like that. idc what anybody says-it's murder at that point.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've always been pro-choice. In fact I always wondered why pro-lifers made such a big deal and shot up clinic Drs.

I still believe it is a couple's choice to abort, especially because the tools available in modern countries to get it done as early as possible. It's just a rude awakening for me. I had always assumed they were aborting an embryo with no real human life signs. By 8 weeks, it has hands, feet, a body and a head.

The only thing that's changed is my decision. Based on what I've seen, I can't do it. If another couple decided they could, it's not really my business, so I have not changed my view, I'm still pro-choice.
    All surgeries are gross and probably emotionally upsetting to watch. This shouldn't be news to you.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm pro choice, But i could never personally do it. I don't know if thats because i've seen so many people i'm close with struggle with fertility or because i just think fate is fate and if it happens its time to stand up and take responsibility. But regardless i can only support late term abortions if the baby has a disability or congenial failures.

Life is precious i guess, When we treat it like it isn't where as much animals as those people who walked past the two year old chinese girl when she was ran over and left to die.

_Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's better to make a painful break than draw out the agony.
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a lump of flesh with no consciousness. Even after birth it isn't yet conscious. A lifeform is defined as needing to be able to sustain itself, so a foetus could be described as a potential life but I think a "growth" is more apt. People who equate abortion to murder are pretty much gutter trash who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I don't see a problem with abortion at 24 weeks. Abortions should be more common especially among poor people in order to slow population growth and by extension improve social conditions. It's quite pathetic how people want to tell others what they should do with their own bodies, because they are religious or squeamish. This is a perfect example of why religious people should be barred from voting.

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MordFustang View Post
    Whats so hard to understand that by the time an abortion is done, you are aborting something that shares half of two parents DNA.... a new living independent organism? a individual human being.....
    Except you aren't, idiot. If it's so independent then cut it out and see how long it survives in an incubation unit, if it doesn't die instantly. It isn't alive, it isn't a human being, it's a ****ing foetus. Your argument is completely emotional and is as such worthless.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    I don't see a problem with abortion at 24 weeks. Abortions should be more common especially among poor people in order to slow population growth and by extension improve social conditions. It's quite pathetic how people want to tell others what they should do with their own bodies, because they are religious or squeamish.
    Surely education would be better to slow population growth then aborting everything...

But sure, Lets go the easy way.

Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    It's a lump of flesh with no consciousness. Even after birth it isn't yet conscious. A lifeform is defined as needing to be able to sustain itself, so a foetus could be described as a potential life but I think a "growth" is more apt. People who equate abortion to murder are pretty much gutter trash who shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    I'm such a wimp that I would worry about what happened to it, even if it was unrecognizable microscopic embryo.
    There's no way i could justify it being a lump of flesh by the time it looked human, even if what you're saying is right.