Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Throwing up after workout

Cliffs:
    - I almost always get a puke feeling after workout
    - VERY new to lifting (signed up yesterday, was signed up in August, and went a few times then, not too many)
    - Yesterday I didn't puke, went harder yesterday as well
    - Only did 3 leg machines, 1 arm machine
    - Was only there for 25 minutes
    - Have had feeling plenty of other times, told by another kid I'm probably working out too hard (i try to go hard... but not as much today)
    - Was on an empty stomach, but took DS Craze (told to take on empty stomach) (no DS Craze effects today)
    - Yesterday I ate 2 peanut butter sandwiches, took my multi's + fishoil, and DS Craze, hardly got the puke feeling yesterday, no DS Craze effects)
    - Today I actually puked, didn't even go hard [also in the car ='(]

- So, any info on this? Thoughts? I'm not going to blame Craze cause I've had the feeling MANY times when I have never taken a supplement. I basically threw up my DS Craaze though, haha, since that was the only thing in my stomach. Next time I'm going to not go as hard, but I am serious when I say I didn't go hard. I mean seriously, I only did legs 3 times and not even on my max weight. 3 sets for 10 reps on 2 machines, and 3 sets for 8 reps on one of them. Also, I only did 80lbs on the arm machine, when my max yesterday was 130lbs (definitely pushing it), and I didn't feel like I was pushing myself on that machine today either. I definitely could have done between 90-110lbs.

Story (read if you want to know the background/ what happened/ may help you determine based on more info)

Alright, I know I'm 18, but I feel like Teen BB is too immature and what not.

Anyways, is there something wrong with me?

I just started lifting for real. I signed up yesterday. I did for the most part my arms yesterday. Everything was fine, but I got weak pretty quick, but I think it was cause I was going too hard. Before going, I ate 2 peanut butter sandwiches, took my multi's, fish oil, and DS Craze (pre-workout supplement)

I was told I didn't feel the effects of DS Craze cause I was suppose to take it on an empty stomach, so this time I decided to do just that. So after work at 8pm, and I haven't had anything since 1:30pm besides a couple cookies at work. I'm home at probably 8:45pm, get changed, take just my DS Craze, and get on my way to the gym. On the way, I started to get a small headache, I thought nothing of it.

Well... today I decided to go and do legs. I get there and do my exercises/ machines and everything is all fine. I only did 3 leg machines. After that I decided to do one machine using my arms just to see how weak I was from yesterday (arms feel a little sore). I actually went easy on this. After this I started feeling a little woosy and thought, "i did my legs, and i need to let my arms heal, i guess i should go" and left. I was only there for 25 minutes.

In the car I started feeling like I was going to throw up. I've had this feeling a couple of other times before, but this time was definitely worse, and I knew it was going to happen. I'm ONE light away from my house and kept wondering if I should just pull over and pepper my angus. (Believe me, if you get in this situation, just pull over, turn on your blinkers, and prepare to puke, don't try and make it) Needless to say I started to throw up just a little, getting it on my car (inside the car), but mostly my shirt + pants. After that I immediately hit the blinkers, put the car in park, opened the door, and put my head out the door. I started puking and finally when I knew I finished all the puking, I went home... which was only 20 seconds away!!!!!!!!

So... why do you think I almost always feel like I have to puke after a workout? (Even when I wasn't taking any supplements) Also why do you think I actually did today? Well, all input is appreciated. This doesn't discourage me from going, and I am going to be going 3-4 days a week no matter what. But this puking and feeling like I have to puke has to stop. I was told by a kid that I worked out too hard when I asked him about it one time. But today, I honestly didn't do that much... and it was for the most part my legs.

Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I work out on an empty stomach I get sick. Now I make sure not to do that.
    Current Goals:

Bench (1xBW)/Squat (1.5xBW)/Dead (2xBW) @ 3x5
    -------------------------------------------------
    Bench: ? - Goal: Late Jan or Feb
    Squat: ? - Goal: Late Jan or Feb
    Dead: ? - Goal: January

Goals Acheived: Squat @ 200 lbs: 12-19-2011 / Squat @ 1xBW (150): 11-21-2011 / Dead @ 200 lbs: 12-5-2011 / Dead @ 1.5xBW (235): 12-14-2011

Starting Strength log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140048203

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    *Stop taking all supplements

*Don't eat anything or drink a protein shake within an hour of training.

*stay hydrated

*Breathe normally as you train

*If you're taking any OTC medication, stop taking it.

*If you're on scrip meds of any type, ask your doc about possible interaction with exercise

*If none of these things help, it might then be time to see a doc.

IN before, "If you're not hurling, you're not doing it right," or some other such nonsense.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    *Stop taking all supplements

*Don't eat anything or drink a protein shake within an hour of training.

*stay hydrated

*Breathe normally as you train

*If none of these things help, it might then be time to see a doc.

IN before, "If you're not hurling, you're not doing it right," or some other such nonsense.
    - have had feeling when taking no supps (although today i took a pre-workout supp)
    - didn't take a shake or eat within an hour of training
    - definitely hydrated, brb, pissing 30 times a day from drinking SO MUCH WATER!!!
    - ehhh, i breathe as i feel it should be, i haven't looked into this, but i mean... i only did my legs on a machine, it shouldn't be that big of a deal
    - probably time to see a doc, see what he says

- and whoever says you should be hurling is an idiot. over training is bad as well as throwing up.

Thanks, I'll probably workout again with no supplements, besides maybe something a little over an hour before working out (ex. sandwich, multi's, fish oil) and see what happens. Although as I've said, I had this feeling when I didn't take any supplements. =/

kinda want to post again to say that i was looking around and found this:

"What happens is when you tense up your head.....there's an lack of oxygen goin up there (like when you hang upside-down for too long)........you puke cause you're exerting yourself so hard during that time you're upside-down. "

I feel like this is probably me. I think I tense up my head, trying to push harder and finish it which is causing stress, which causes me to throw up. I guess I'll test this next time and get back to all of you if I figure out the cause.

jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasnija will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the past I have puked and also been nauseous when I chose to consume food or even a lot of water too soon before a workout. I don't consume anything within about an hour of my WO and I haven't had an issue since.. I was also taking pre WO supps with way too much water to dilute taste so I just stopped taking them and just drink some coffee with my meal but not more than maybe 10 oz. try making sure you have less in your gut too close to WO time.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was told I didn't feel the effects of DS Craze cause I was suppose to take it on an empty stomach, so this time I decided to do just that. So after work at 8pm, and I haven't had anything since 1:30pm besides a couple cookies at work. I'm home at probably 8:45pm, get changed, take just my DS Craze, and get on my way to the gym. On the way, I started to get a small headache, I thought nothing of it.
    JMO. But thats along time to go without food and then workout just for a PWO supp.
    The head ache is cause your hungry.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

@Cowboy: Yeah but believe it or not (i know that's not good to not eat that much) but I wasn't even that hungry. I was going to eat before the gym but remembered I needed to take my PWO on an empty stomach, so I decided to eat after the gym. (appetite = lost, so i haven't had anything to eat yet) I know in theory you may think it's because I haven't had anything to eat for a while, but many other days I've ate, and not directly before working out and had this feeling)

Originally Posted by jasnija View Post
    In the past I have puked and also been nauseous when I chose to consume food or even a lot of water too soon before a workout. I don't consume anything within about an hour of my WO and I haven't had an issue since.. I was also taking pre WO supps with way too much water to dilute taste so I just stopped taking them and just drink some coffee with my meal but not more than maybe 10 oz. try making sure you have less in your gut too close to WO time.
    I only had my PWO in my gut. As I said, I didn't have anything to eat within 8 hours of going to the gym. (besides 3 cookies) (puke only had DS Craze in it as well)

I'm definitely going to try and figure out what the problem is, but honestly I don't believe it's working out too hard, eating before the gym, or being dehydrated. (although i used to think it was because I was working out too hard when i got a nauseating feeling, but today changed my mind)

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did not read your post, but you are probably throwing up because you are out of shape. It will go away over time.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I only puked one time and it was when I was new to lifting and noob+stims+dead lifts=puke. I still can't eat after a workout for and hour or so but I don't ever feel like I'm going to puke. Put a little food in your stomach and be careful with the stims and give it time.

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Did not read your post, but you are probably throwing up because you are out of shape. It will go away over time.

Yes, most likely OP is Just "out of shape".

I see this all the time when new students come in for kickboxing. Though typically it's cardio related and not from lifting.

Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feek0713 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    Yes, most likely OP is Just "out of shape".

I see this all the time when new students come in for kickboxing. Though typically it's cardio related and not from lifting.
    Cardio makes me throw up a hell of a lot faster than just lifting, even when I'm in shape. It's really only when my blood sugar is low (don't have diabetes, just regular low blood sugar) that I throw up from lifting.
    Current Goals:

Goals Acheived: Squat @ 200 lbs: 12-19-2011 / Squat @ 1xBW (150): 11-21-2011 / Dead @ 200 lbs: 12-5-2011 / Dead @ 1.5xBW (235): 12-14-2011

Originally Posted by Feek0713 View Post
    Cardio makes me throw up a hell of a lot faster than just lifting, even when I'm in shape. It's really only when my blood sugar is low (don't have diabetes, just regular low blood sugar) that I throw up from lifting.
    when i did cardio before, i didn't actually get the feeling like i was about to puke. it has only happened when lifting

Originally Posted by 7usabball View Post
    when i did cardio before, i didn't actually get the feeling like i was about to puke. it has only happened when lifting
    Idk, I saw in your story up there that you didn't eat for a while before going to the gym...I know a lot of people, including myself, get sick on an empty stomach when performing strenuous exercise. I'm new enough at this that that's really the only input I can give you for this.

I usually try to eat something about 2 hours before the gym and I stop drinking my milk about an hour beforehand, and that gives me a nice balance of having something in my stomach and not being so full that working out is uncomfortable.
    Current Goals:

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try eating about 1 hour prior to working out. Try not using the supplements when you try this.

Dont drink ice cold water. drink room temp water.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Try eating about 1 hour prior to working out. Try not using the supplements when you try this.

Dont drink ice cold water. drink room temp water.
    I remember years ago reading in a magazine that the Barbarian Brothers whould drink a gallon of milk during each training session.
    It would get to be room temperature. They would puke all over the place and keep on squattin. Now that is bad a$$!!!! After a while the gym told them that they had to stop.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    I remember years ago reading in a magazine that the Barbarian Brothers whould drink a gallon of milk during each training session.
    It would get to be room temperature. They would puke all over the place and keep on squattin. Now that is bad a$$!!!! After a while the gym told them that they had to stop.
    I havent heard of the barbarian brothers in a long time.

"To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cliffs:
    - VERY new to lifting (signed up yesterday)
    - Only did 3 leg machines, 1 arm machine
    - Was only there for 25 minutes

I was only there for 25 minutes.

But today, I honestly didn't do that much... and it was for the most part my legs.
    And your up to 737 posts

Maybe but just maybe, you should spend more time at the gym then on your PC

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    After a while the gym told them that they had to stop.
    Must have been an 80's version of Planet Fitness. Did they ring an alarm?
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    And your up to 737 posts

Maybe but just maybe, you should spend more time at the gym then on your PC
    Yeah... that's why I talked about changing. I AM taking this seriously now. I came here to get tips, and sadly got a little addicted to the misc, but now i don't even misc.

I now have a gym membership, have went 2 days straight, taking a break today, going tomorrow, setting up a small home gym to be able to bench/squat/deadlift and i also have a pair of adjustable dumbbells for other exercises.

Again, honestly you can't tell how serious i am since i've only went twice and everything, but that doesn't matter.

- changed diet
    - cutting hours at work to be able to work out (normally work 30 hours a week, changing to 20 hours) (partially for gym, partially for college)
    - got gym membership
    - have started getting home gym equipment (have a bench, and with that i can also use the bar to deadlift, for squatting i may just make my own rack (or see how doing it straight off the bench works), i guess i'll figure that out soon. i also have a pair of adjustable dumbbells (being able to change weights on it, up to 40lbs each dumbbell right now, which is more than i can do right now
    - deciding schedule on other stuff in life around gym, not the other way around. the only thing that comes before the gym is college (sorry, definitely more important) and work (only cause i'm forced to work certain hours, but i can always lift after hours)
    - in other words, only 2 things come before lifting right now

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just swallow it and do another set.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - have had feeling when taking no supps (although today i took a pre-workout supp)
    - didn't take a shake or eat within an hour of training
    - definitely hydrated, brb, pissing 30 times a day from drinking SO MUCH WATER!!!
    - ehhh, i breathe as i feel it should be, i haven't looked into this, but i mean... i only did my legs on a machine, it shouldn't be that big of a deal
    - probably time to see a doc, see what he says

- and whoever says you should be hurling is an idiot. over training is bad as well as throwing up.

Thanks, I'll probably workout again with no supplements, besides maybe something a little over an hour before working out (ex. sandwich, multi's, fish oil) and see what happens. Although as I've said, I had this feeling when I didn't take any supplements. =/

do you suffer from low blood pressure? you might just need to get used to it
    drop the supplements
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    do you suffer from low blood pressure? you might just need to get used to it
    drop the supplements
    no, my blood pressure is normal

and why drop the supplements when that may not be the cause? i'm going to test this tomorrow.

tomorrow:
    - no supplements besides my multi's, fish oil, and whatever i eat (will do approximately 1 hour before workout)
    - after workout i may have a protein shake

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, my blood pressure is normal

and why drop the supplements when that may not be the cause? i'm going to test this tomorrow.

tomorrow:
    - no supplements besides my multi's, fish oil, and whatever i eat (will do approximately 1 hour before workout)
    - after workout i may have a protein shake

may not .. you never know
    both whey and creatine can cause stomach issues..
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    may not .. you never know
    both whey and creatine can cause stomach issues..

i didn't actually take any whey protein the day i puked

also as i said, i haven't taken creatine yet

oh and as for the blood pressure, i got that checked less than a year ago, and it was normal

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    Just swallow it and do another set.
    This could go SO MANY BAD WAYS!

OP- lots of different ideas in here about why you may be having difficulty. You will need to do some experimenting with food timing to see what the cause is.
    Last edited by Big_Sky_Guy; 12-23-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Alright, just want to let you guys know for whoever actually cares

I just ate a peanut butter sandwich, took my multi's + fish oil as well. i will be going to the gym at around 10:15pm so it'll be a little over an hour after eating and i'll see how that goes. this time i will still take my pre-workout supp (Craze) again since I'm still trying to test that as well.

If I do get the sick feeling again, I will go without taking Craze next time but still eating an hour before working out. Hopefully I won't have to test that out.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright, just want to let you guys know for whoever actually cares

I just ate a peanut butter sandwich, took my multi's + fish oil as well. i will be going to the gym at around 10:15pm so it'll be a little over an hour after eating and i'll see how that goes. this time i will still take my pre-workout supp (Craze) again since I'm still trying to test that as well.

If I do get the sick feeling again, I will go without taking Craze next time but still eating an hour before working out. Hopefully I won't have to test that out.
    I train fasted at 4:00am. I feel bad if I eat less than maybe 2-3 hours before training. Fasted works great for me. Lots of respected members (and who look tremendous) train fasted. If you train fasted, it does not hurt you, apparently.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I train fasted at 4:00am. I feel bad if I eat less than maybe 2-3 hours before training. Fasted works great for me. Lots of respected members (and who look tremendous) train fasted. If you train fasted, it does not hurt you, apparently.
    what's training fasted?

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's training fasted?
    Working out after you wake up and before eating anything. I do some fasted cardio and like it.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com