- I almost always get a puke feeling after workout
- VERY new to lifting (signed up yesterday, was signed up in August, and went a few times then, not too many)
- Yesterday I didn't puke, went harder yesterday as well
- Only did 3 leg machines, 1 arm machine
- Was only there for 25 minutes
- Have had feeling plenty of other times, told by another kid I'm probably working out too hard (i try to go hard... but not as much today)
- Was on an empty stomach, but took DS Craze (told to take on empty stomach) (no DS Craze effects today)
- Yesterday I ate 2 peanut butter sandwiches, took my multi's + fishoil, and DS Craze, hardly got the puke feeling yesterday, no DS Craze effects)
- Today I actually puked, didn't even go hard [also in the car ='(]
- So, any info on this? Thoughts? I'm not going to blame Craze cause I've had the feeling MANY times when I have never taken a supplement. I basically threw up my DS Craaze though, haha, since that was the only thing in my stomach. Next time I'm going to not go as hard, but I am serious when I say I didn't go hard. I mean seriously, I only did legs 3 times and not even on my max weight. 3 sets for 10 reps on 2 machines, and 3 sets for 8 reps on one of them. Also, I only did 80lbs on the arm machine, when my max yesterday was 130lbs (definitely pushing it), and I didn't feel like I was pushing myself on that machine today either. I definitely could have done between 90-110lbs.
Story (read if you want to know the background/ what happened/ may help you determine based on more info)
Alright, I know I'm 18, but I feel like Teen BB is too immature and what not.
Anyways, is there something wrong with me?
I just started lifting for real. I signed up yesterday. I did for the most part my arms yesterday. Everything was fine, but I got weak pretty quick, but I think it was cause I was going too hard. Before going, I ate 2 peanut butter sandwiches, took my multi's, fish oil, and DS Craze (pre-workout supplement)
I was told I didn't feel the effects of DS Craze cause I was suppose to take it on an empty stomach, so this time I decided to do just that. So after work at 8pm, and I haven't had anything since 1:30pm besides a couple cookies at work. I'm home at probably 8:45pm, get changed, take just my DS Craze, and get on my way to the gym. On the way, I started to get a small headache, I thought nothing of it.
Well... today I decided to go and do legs. I get there and do my exercises/ machines and everything is all fine. I only did 3 leg machines. After that I decided to do one machine using my arms just to see how weak I was from yesterday (arms feel a little sore). I actually went easy on this. After this I started feeling a little woosy and thought, "i did my legs, and i need to let my arms heal, i guess i should go" and left. I was only there for 25 minutes.
In the car I started feeling like I was going to throw up. I've had this feeling a couple of other times before, but this time was definitely worse, and I knew it was going to happen. I'm ONE light away from my house and kept wondering if I should just pull over and pepper my angus. (Believe me, if you get in this situation, just pull over, turn on your blinkers, and prepare to puke, don't try and make it) Needless to say I started to throw up just a little, getting it on my car (inside the car), but mostly my shirt + pants. After that I immediately hit the blinkers, put the car in park, opened the door, and put my head out the door. I started puking and finally when I knew I finished all the puking, I went home... which was only 20 seconds away!!!!!!!!
So... why do you think I almost always feel like I have to puke after a workout? (Even when I wasn't taking any supplements) Also why do you think I actually did today? Well, all input is appreciated. This doesn't discourage me from going, and I am going to be going 3-4 days a week no matter what. But this puking and feeling like I have to puke has to stop. I was told by a kid that I worked out too hard when I asked him about it one time. But today, I honestly didn't do that much... and it was for the most part my legs.
Thread: Throwing up after workout