Closed Thread
Page 130 of 313 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 9367
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    So you did read the OP and since I didn't, cliffs? :}

I agreed with you about journals, I've fallen off the bandwagon posting in my journal too.

Me too, I have like 30 subs since I felt obligated. I try to post to the regs in here first
    Last edited by schmack; 02-27-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I hear you. Once it gets warmer, I am going to starting hiking and biking again. So this will help me burn up more cals.

You already got somewhat of a 6pacs already and I still got a stab of fat.

Thanks bro but I'm at the point where it's the hardest to see results. Must stay with it
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Thanks for the idea, never had a log, don't need one IMO. I'm just to comfortable in this relationship with my bish. I'm eating to much and getting lazy, is all.
    Oh I see. But yeah that's how some people get the motivation/thrive to hit the gym everyday. Well that is how it was for me when I kept a journal up back then. Now I just update my journal once a month to see my progress and have a little something to look back on.

Interested to see your thought on it compare to the Animal Rage.
    Yeah, that's why I texted you but I just went and bought it since I think at the expo it was 20$ for one. For me, I only rely on pre-workouts as a little boost for me and once I get that boost the ball starts rolling and my workouts explode. Use to just use EC stack for that but since Bronkaid/Primatene is illegal now from what I read back then I went back to pre-workouts.

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    I was going to post a log a few times...but then thought about how much upkeep it would take. Not just updating my own, but if someone posts in your log - you pretty much have to post in theirs (it would be a dick move not to, IMO). I'm just not on very much, and would hate to slack on posting.

oh yeah...sup, azn's!?!
    Well, back then when I logged I would have all of my workouts/reps/sets/weight amount all in separate word documents for each day and would just only change the weight amount depending on how much I did. I had a lot of time back then but I'm too lazy now. But yeah back then I would follow several members logs and it's pretty cool you learn new things from their journals. Like a certain workout, stretch, or a method of training. Like I learned about facepulls somewhere and it's one my favorite shoulder workouts since it really helps the rotator cuffs.

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    sweet

let me know if you have a workout log and ill check it out
    Nah don't have one but like I update it once a month.

Just got back from gym forgot today was monday and I went at 6pm again since I was too busy studying.. luckily like I said before barely anyone does legs at my gym and especially on a monday so it wasn't too bad. Also good thing I had to study or I'd get really mad because all of the cardio machines were taken so I just went in sauna for good 15 minutes. Welp time to drink brotein shake/shower then back to study and then hit up albertson to buy some pasta sauce!

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Oh I see. But yeah that's how some people get the motivation/thrive to hit the gym everyday. Well that is how it was for me when I kept a fake journal up back then. Now I just pretend to update my journal once a month to see my progress and have a little something to look back on.

Yeah, that's why I texted you but I just went and bought it since I think at the expo it was 20$ for one. For me, I only rely on pre-workouts as a little boost for me and once I get that boost the ball starts rolling and my workouts explode. Use to just use EC stack for that but since Bronkaid/Primatene is illegal now from what I read back then I went back to pre-workouts.

Well, back then when I fake logged I would have all of my workouts/reps/sets/weight amount all in separate word documents for each day and would just only change the weight amount depending on how much I frauded. I had a lot of time back then but I'm too lazy now. Back then I would follow several members logs and me and KRN-GOOK would creep their bodyspaces it's pretty cool you learn new fap techniques from KRN_GOOK using their journals and sexy pictures. Like a certain penor stretch, or a new method of fapping. Like I learned about facepulls somewhere and it's one my favorite shoulder workouts since it really helps the rotator cuffs.

Nah don't have one but like I fake update it once a month.

Just got back from gym (not really, but I'm just pretending I did) forgot today was monday and I went at 6pm again since I was too busy studying.. luckily like I said before barely anyone does legs at my gym and especially on a monday so it wasn't too bad. Also good thing I had to study or I'd get really mad because all of the cardio machines were taken so I just went in sauna for good 15 minutes. Welp time to drink brotein shake/shower then back to study and then hit up albertson to buy some pasta sauce!

Do you even lift?

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Do you even lift?
    **** got caught frauding bros, time to make new account.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup!

Nice body, not nice face.

In b4 JB

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice body, not nice face.

In b4 JB
    I love KT from the neck down. Her face is long like a horse.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning all!

Will send PM hos.

This is the game....Have tons of other stuff, this is just what came to me though.

[video=youtube;UgDDNIHPb2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgDDNIHPb2Q[video]
    Kinda cool for a phone game app.

STFU liftenweak. :}

92brahs was created because the creator (beast or whatever) of it stood up for MW in the UG, and we disagreed about MW not being a ****, nobody told him to leave, he did on his own, and created the 92brahs. 92brahs got shut down, and they came up with this original *cough* idea of moving their chat thread in the same section as the UG lol.

Later everyone. Time to get a little workout in, trying again to get back into it. LOL.
    Good to know here more history lesson for CT****.

If you stop sucking all 92b c0cks then you wouldn't have this problem.

:}

Strong noob.
    LOL I'm noob on this one as well
    CTPump
    The one thing I totally do not want to be a part of are to be around people like him. Him and skinnyboi.
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    ^^^ O'rly? Is PGL posting in here too? :}

I don't know how some people do it, tbh. I'm so ADD, though...never really stay online for more than a few minutes at a time (I've logged off twice since I started posting in this thread...srs).
    This. But also because my new job requires so much of my time now while at work. Our boss monitor's online activities. Since I'm head of E-Commerce, I'm actually allowed to surf sites but not chancing bb.com threads yet.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Me too, I have like 30 subs since I felt obligated. I try to post to the regs in here first
    Thanks for the support bro even though I'm no longer two fiddy.

Oh I see. But yeah that's how some people get the motivation/thrive to hit the gym everyday. Well that is how it was for me when I kept a journal up back then. Now I just update my journal once a month to see my progress and have a little something to look back on.

Well, back then when I logged I would have all of my workouts/reps/sets/weight amount all in separate word documents for each day and would just only change the weight amount depending on how much I did. I had a lot of time back then but I'm too lazy now. But yeah back then I would follow several members logs and it's pretty cool you learn new things from their journals. Like a certain workout, stretch, or a method of training. Like I learned about facepulls somewhere and it's one my favorite shoulder workouts since it really helps the rotator cuffs.

Nah don't have one but like I update it once a month.

Just got back from gym forgot today was monday and I went at 6pm again since I was too busy studying.. luckily like I said before barely anyone does legs at my gym and especially on a monday so it wasn't too bad. Also good thing I had to study or I'd get really mad because all of the cardio machines were taken so I just went in sauna for good 15 minutes. Welp time to drink brotein shake/shower then back to study and then hit up albertson to buy some pasta sauce!
    The one thing I do to keep me motivated is log in my journal. I find it to be helpful for me reach my current goals. But that's just a matter of preference.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Do you even lift?
    LOL Sup boba.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    But you'd still marry her

Also will PM you bro for some business venture in China, Taiwan and etc.. I'm looking for direct suppliers that are reliable and not flyby nights. I'm currently researching them before making a pitch to the president/CEO of the company.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in !!!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    in !!!
    thUG's taking over lulz
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    But you'd still marry her

Also will PM you bro for some business venture in China, Taiwan and etc.. I'm looking for direct suppliers that are reliable and not flyby nights. I'm currently researching them before making a pitch to the president/CEO of the company.
    Not only would I marry her but I'd work even harder so I can buy her whatever she desires as long as she sits on my face everyday and I get to hold her boobies when I sleep

Semper Fi

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    she is an escort now!

addisonray.com

@Audi no problem bro. Good job on the cut.

So hungry right now got up early for the gym and IF= post hunger

Sup peeps
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi guys, i'm an asian too but i'd rather not say that because i believe i am universal human being. I respect everyone equally regardless of the race, colour etc. But if you say something bad about my country and my people i will not get angry cause i am for free speech, plus i don't want to fight for those things from now on. Thanks hope i spread some inspiration or some thought.

Ano ang binabalak mo ? See i don't know what i am saying this isn't even my language i love you all...brothers and sisters !
    🌟 † ↑ ↓ 👑

▪█──█▪ ▪█──█▪
    "Focus more on the quality of a rep rather than the quantity."

'Be the change that you wish to see in the mirror.' : KiNGACE

fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastnoypi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not the greatest pic of KT's face, but her booty has defintely grown ALOT since i met her back in 04
    Edit: just saw some more recent pics..time has not been kind.

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    she is an escort now!

addisonray.com
    ya i know i love hoes

Semper Fi

For some reason I am just attracted to sluts, exhibitionist, and prostitutes. Whenever I'm with a good girl it bores the sh!t out of me. But whores for some reason make life interesting.

For example this girl Tina http://www.xvideos.com/video716740/webcam a webcam girl I would seriously wife just cause she's hot and likes to prance around naked. I'm cool if my girl likes to show off her goods to the world and it doesn't really bother me. I think the only reason I like them is because they're like toys that move around.

Semper Fi

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning peeps, just got out of jail.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning Asians and thUG'ers.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

ShigeruErwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im (also) in... my mum is a japanese, and my dudu is a filipino. but i am here now in middle east.. im just a newbs here.. ohayo gusaimasu!

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShigeruErwin View Post
    im (also) in... my mum is a japanese, and my dudu is a filipino. but i am here now in middle east.. im just a newbs here.. ohayo gusaimasu!
    How old are you, got any sisters? Post there pics, also post pics of your gf, brother's gf, and cousins.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning all!
    Kinda cool for a phone game app.
    Good to know here more history lesson for CT****.
    LOL I'm noob on this one as well
    The one thing I totally do not want to be a part of are to be around people like him. Him and skinnyboi.
    This. But also because my new job requires so much of my time now while at work. Our boss monitor's online activities. Since I'm head of E-Commerce, I'm actually allowed to surf sites but not chancing bb.com threads yet.
    Thanks for the support bro even though I'm no longer two fiddy.
    The one thing I do to keep me motivated is log in my journal. I find it to be helpful for me reach my current goals. But that's just a matter of preference.
    LOL Sup boba.
    But you'd still marry her :
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    in !!!
    thUG's taking over lulz
    Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    she is an escort now!
    addisonray.com
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    @Audi no problem bro. Good job on the cut.
    So hungry right now got up early for the gym and IF= post hunger
    Sup peeps
    Originally Posted by KiNGACE View Post
    Hi guys, i'm an asian too but i'd rather not say that because i believe i am universal human being. I respect everyone equally regardless of the race, colour etc. But if you say something bad about my country and my people i will not get angry cause i am for free speech, plus i don't want to fight for those things from now on. Thanks hope i spread some inspiration or some thought.
    Ano ang binabalak mo ? See i don't know what i am saying this isn't even my language i love you all...brothers and sisters !
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Morning peeps, just got out of jail.
    How old are you, got any sisters? Post there pics, also post pics of your gf, brother's gf, and cousins.
    Supsup scrubs!

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats up with all the thug luv? Hug a thug a day ?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Whats up with all the thug luv? Hug a thug a day ?
    You said you just got out of jail, giving you some loving...

You said you just got out of jail, giving you some loving...
    What are you hitting today? I'm shocking my legs.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

ShigeruErwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 31. seems you don't like gurlz?? LOL

Did chest, triceps and abs this morning. FTW

Sup
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

What are you hitting today? I'm shocking my legs.
    I'm shocking the back today.

How much you squatting as of late?

im 31. seems you don't like gurlz?? LOL
    Yup, don't like gurlz, I like women.

Schmack, nice double kick routine you got, but I don't get why you're screaming bashooooo so much.

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    So happy.......

♦Controlled Labs Sponsored Log (White Blood 2)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142175101
    ♦Infinite Labs Sponsored Log (Juggernaut)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137208523

http://www.youtube.com/user/SARAandKELLY

Closed Thread
Page 130 of 313 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast