Closed Thread
Page 210 of 313 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,300 of 9367
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I don't see your problem. I dated 2 of my friend's little sisters. And honestly friends don't last forever. I can't think of one childhood friend I talk to on a regular basis or even want to hang out with.
    Commie has no friends.

:}

Originally Posted by AOD86GT View Post
    Reminds me of my younger teen years. So I was fingering this chick in h.s. and she said put your hand in and so I did. She then said put your other hand in and so in it went. Finally she tells me to clap. I told her I couldn't. She then says tight isn't it.

Sup beast of the east!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Speaking of, what's the status with your chick?
    This guy... always bringing up the old dirt on everyone!

Originally Posted by asian66 View Post
    Yeah you guys are right, but there is just something inside me telling me that I should highly respect these girls and not just date them for a few months and get another one, I want one that will last I don't really want a friend with benefits, I want one who I'll have fun with. With that being said, I have never had a girlfriend :\

It just breaks my heart to see girls crying over how their boyfriend left them or cheated on them. I seriously feel sorry for them, just wana go and give them a great big bear hug.

But with college only a few months away, I fear the inevitable!!!
    You don't have to be a player... and you don't have to date a girl... just go out, get laid, move on to the next, get laid, move on to the rest.

Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Gooooood Morning to all from HERE... It's TGIF again..
    LMAO! Good one early in the morning ... It's FRIDAY here.. How are you SchMack?
    [IMG]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss24/laikamyee/009.jpg[/IG]
    When was the last time you "DRAGONS" ate this? ... I bought a kg yesterday.. Mmmm it's damned NICE!!!!! Come over, let me get every of you a kG
    Supsup!

What is that? Dat dere sweet beef jerky?

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Commie has no friends.
    Sup beast of the east!
    I keep seeing your avy and thinking you're a heavenly blessed... but my eyes play tricks on me -__-

Supsup!

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Commie has no friends.

There is a reason why I own a successful company and you work for the U.S. Navy getting bullsh!t pay. U sound like you need to step up your game on who you associate yourself with.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't have a problem doing incline db press and my ROM for db incline press go below my chest. The db pretty much touch my lats.

God damn o_O that's low as fuuuk if I try to do that with no weight when I get around my chest area my shoulders in pain.
    God damn o_O that's low as fuuuk if I try to do that with no weight when I get around my chest area my shoulders in pain.*

Commie has no friends.

Damn evo looking thick. solid. and tight.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Gooooood Morning to all from HERE... It's TGIF again..

LMAO! Good one early in the morning ... It's FRIDAY here.. How are you SchMack?

[IMG]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss24/laikamyee/009.jpg[/IMG

When was the last time you "DRAGONS" ate this? ... I bought a kg yesterday.. Mmmm it's damned NICE!!!!! Come over, let me get every of you a kG
    sup bro that looks crazy good will try it.

Miring abs,

I dropped another pound today and am at 165. It's go time for the next 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by m0n3y0n7r335 View Post
    Haha being a player is overrated. Lol funny story though, I was at this party recently and this girl started flirting with me. I noticed something familiar about her but I couldn't remember what so I just disregarded it. Fast forward near the end of the party, had a good time, etc. She asked for my number so I gave it to her and that's when it hit me, the girl was a good friend of mine's sister! Needless to say the rest of the party was pretty awkward...I think I'm just gonna pretend that never happened
    None of this computes but I do remember being young and naive once.

Guessing you never had any stinky fingers?
    Reminds me of my younger teen years. So I was fingering this chick in h.s. and she said put your hand in and so I did. She then said put your other hand in and so in it went. Finally she tells me to clap. I told her I couldn't. She then says tight isn't it.

ROR! Sup bro I drove though your neck of the woods going to Philly this week.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    God damn o_O that's low as fuuuk if I try to do that with no weight when I get around my chest area my shoulders in pain.*

Damn evo looking thick. solid. and tight.

Sup brah

morning fools.

Did legs this morning and when I get out there was a Ferrari in the lot. I was miring since they are rare around here. Any idea what model?

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, sup bro!

Commie has no friends.
    lol, but he's recruiting...

There is a reason why I own a successful company and you work for the U.S. Navy getting bullsh!t pay. U sound like you need to step up your game on who you associate yourself with.
    That's why you're his friend?

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    It probably have something to do with my stablizer muscles, but going that low is no problem.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Did legs this morning and when I get out there was a Ferrari in the lot. I was miring since they are rare around here. Any idea what model?

Looks like a Ferrari 251-CA2

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin ferrari.

evo why you a *******?

morning its fridaaay.

second back workout today.

soooo a girl i knew from long ago..hit me up last weekend..she wants to get in shape...so she joined my gym and bought supps same day ...
    i advise her...i wont be slowing down my workouts..because of her. needless to say shes been keeping up. i think she will have a new body in 12 weeks.

in b4 coolstory. just glad to see people make some changes in life.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    mirin ferrari.

evo why you a *******?

morning its fridaaay.

soooo a girl i knew from long ago..hit me up last weekend..she wants to get in shape...so she joined my gym and bought supps same day ...
    i advise her...i wont be slowing down my workouts..because of her. needless to say shes been keeping up. i think she will have a new body in 12 weeks.

no pic no care...

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by m0n3y0n7r335 View Post
    LOL hoped you guys had forgotten about that..lets change the subject shall we?
    OK bro! Don't report me but you got the body that I want to have. keep up the good work. Do you have any hut aunt?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at first I was like "NOOOO" and then I saw the age and was ok with it.
    What you up to this weekend? How is my wife doing? Tell her I said hello .
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Lmao! Who you pissed off? You lost all your power.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

no pic no care...
    Wut you up to this weekend old man? I did legs this morning. Feelsgoodbr0.com
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    What's your leg routine like, and no pic, no care...

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am happy to see my friend success and I am happy for you.

I like supporting out troop. Afterall, this is my home now.

sup bro that looks crazy good will try it.

Miring abs,

I dropped another pound today and am at 165. It's go time for the next 4 weeks.

None of this computes but I do remember being young and naive once.

ROR! Sup bro I drove though your neck of the woods going to Philly this week.

Sup brah

morning fools.

You checking out my ride bro. I went there trying to get a workout in with you.

LOL, sup bro!

lol, but he's recruiting...

That's why you're his friend?

It probably have something to do with my stablizer muscles, but going that low is no problem.

Looks like a Ferrari 251-CA2

This.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    mirin ferrari.

evo why you a *******?

morning its fridaaay.

How long have you been on this site? Know the freaking rule and provide pic *******.

What you up to this weekend? How is my wife doing? Tell her I said hello .
    Sup homo!

TGIF brah!

What's your leg routine like, and no pic, no care...
    Yu kirt me feing bro. Me luv yu hong time.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

5tree why are you going broke back mountain on me?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know that feel

You checking out my ride bro. I went there trying to get a workout in with you.

that explains it. I thought that redhead chick was checking me out for some reason

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5tree why are you going broke back mountain on me?
    You know you like that.

I know that feel

that explains it. I thought that redhead chick was checking me out for some reason

She was cause I am not into redhead.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmmm which miscr did this

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmmm

@ my gym i c these 2 nissan gtr's one red and other black.
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post

looking at the motor through the glass was even sick
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post

Man you guys go to balling gyms. The only exotics I see at my gym are an Audi R8 convertible, couple of Lambos, couple Bentleys, but never a Ferrari or GT-Rs.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Man you guys go to balling gyms. The only exotics I see at my gym are an Audi R8 convertible, couple of Lambos, couple Bentleys, but never a Ferrari or GT-Rs.

wait wut
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK bro! Don't report me but you got the body that I want to have. keep up the good work. Do you have any hut aunt?
    Haha thanks! No way bro, I took all the sexy genes in my family
    100% 中国人

Dude, I'm thinking about getting the 1988-89 body style 350zx
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup!
    Sibydee sexy Tony .
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Dude, I'm thinking about getting the 1988-89 body style 350zx
    gross get the 1990-1996 instead and it's a 300zx
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Sibydee sexy Tony .
    Supsup!

gross get the 1990-1996 instead and it's a 300zx
    This! Or a 240z!

Closed Thread
Page 210 of 313 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast