Closed Thread
Page 200 of 313 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 9367
    Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    From what I know the ralliart has the same Evo X 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that has just been detuned by intake, turbo and ECU changes. The Ralliart has the AWD system from the Evo IX, the exhaust from the Evo X, Lancer GTS Chassis, Evo X for the hood and the evo has different body parts and interior parts than the Ralliart. The Evo X also has the brembo brakes. Another interesting thing about the 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart is that you can’t get it with a manual transmission. The only available transmission is what they call the Twin-Clutch SST, which is a dual-clutch automatic with a paddle shift manual mode. Manumatic I guess. I think the Ralliart is better for daily driver use...the suspension isn't as hard as the Evo X either.
    I see. Are you gonna flash the ECU later or go with a different EMS? From what you're saying, it doesn't really seem to far from Evo performance. Intake is an easy fix, but what's the size difference on the turbos?

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    That's what I thought about the Viper too.

Did you pick up the new GS yet?
    I'm not sure how I feel about the new GS. Sometimes when I look at it, it looks good. Sometimes it looks not so good. From a performance standpoint it's not much faster than my 430 was.

My plan was to sell my car last year, so I can get in on the year end clearance sales, and have to go through the bs trade-in rip offs. But when I realized I was gonna have surgery and the car was gonna sit in my garage collecting dust I said I would wait. Then 1 surgery turned into 2 and a lot of time has passed by. At least I saved about $3,000 by not having to pay insurance and registering the old and/or new cars. I'm looking now, just not sure what. We may be going to Hawaii again this summer, so I definitely want to get a new car by then.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Nice workout!! Why did you have so many workout partners?
    I usually train alone, especially on back days because I do lots of sets. Not used to having a partner, but my physical therapist goes to my gym so lately we've been training together. It's pretty good though because he doesn't talk much and take long rests in between. He's smaller than me, but since I'm just starting back up our strength is similar. So we use the same weight so no wasted time adding or taking of plates and the only rest we get is when the other guy is doing his set. Real efficient workouts with about 30-60 sec. rest in between sets.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    I usually train alone, especially on back days because I do lots of sets. Not used to having a partner, but my physical therapist goes to my gym so lately we've been training together. It's pretty good though because he doesn't talk much and take long rests in between. He's smaller than me, but since I'm just starting back up our strength is similar. So we use the same weight so no wasted time adding or taking of plates and the only rest we get is when the other guy is doing his set. Real efficient workouts with about 30-60 sec. rest in between sets.
    That's how it is with one of my workout partners, we are similar in strength so we don't waste time in between sets. However he tends to get hurt easily whenever we go heavy on back or leg days. The other dude isn't too far off from strength either, and the only good thing about having these guys around is that they can spot me on my pressing days which is my weak areas.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    I saw 17/25 but premium is required, they are all auto/automanual. The 11 has a bad ass looking front end. You should look at the Legacy GT's (no bias) just because they are roomy for the kids also but definately not as nimble as ralliard
    The Legacy is nice, awd is nice too.

Premium is required in the Lancer? no thanks...

Day off. I've gone back to full body training, so tomorrow will be everything!

You?
    Shoulders and traps, sored and tired now.

Front Mount Inter-Cooler. Help cool dat der air the turbo is forcing back into the motor
    I see...

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Have a good one!

Supsup brahs!
    sup wbk

I'm not sure how I feel about the new GS. Sometimes when I look at it, it looks good. Sometimes it looks not so good. From a performance standpoint it's not much faster than my 430 was.

My plan was to sell my car last year, so I can get in on the year end clearance sales, and have to go through the bs trade-in rip offs. But when I realized I was gonna have surgery and the car was gonna sit in my garage collecting dust I said I would wait. Then 1 surgery turned into 2 and a lot of time has passed by. At least I saved about $3,000 by not having to pay insurance and registering the old and/or new cars. I'm looking now, just not sure what. We may be going to Hawaii again this summer, so I definitely want to get a new car by then.
    The GS looks nice, but for that price I might as well get the 5 series...

Now that you're looking, Nissan GT-R brah...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Usually I have 1-2 workout partners, but one of them brought another friend to train and it was like whoaaa too much rest time with 4 people lol.
    Yeah, I can't even picture training with 2 other people.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    nori try 300 spartan workout for a full body workout. good stuff
    Sure, but is it something that I can do a few times a week?

Sounds like the perfect training partner.

I still prefer to train alone.

Nicely done!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol, I know you're using premium on your other rides. Of my other cars I have now, 2 of them require premium.

Yeah for that price, I think I'd rather go Euro.

Also, never been a fan of the GT-R. I'd rather have a Z06 for that price. But then again, I think I'm past my Corvette wanting days too. I'm looking for bigger, roomier cars now.

Sounds like the perfect training partner.

I still prefer to train alone.
    Yeah I prefer to train alone as well. Eventually I'll stop training with him. The gym we go to is pretty far from my house, but I go with him because we go after my PT session and it's just 1 mile from his clinic. When I'm done with PT, I'll just start going by myself again to my usual gym near my house. Plus going with my physical therapist is great, because he can see how my leg work/struggles in a real world setting, not just in clinic.

OK, off to get a haircut.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, I know you're using premium on your other rides. Of my other cars I have now, 2 of them require premium.

Also, never been a fan of the GT-R. I'd rather have a Z06 for that price. But then again, I think I'm past my Corvette wanting days too. I'm looking for bigger, roomier cars now.
    Haircut? Your wife doesn't cut it for you?

Yup, 2 of the rides require premium. Just get the M6 and be happy.

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like an awesome DD and the occasional spirited driving!

Any future mods besides the intake and tune? Possibly a full turboback would get you closer to that 300/300 mark
    So far I love it lol

I'm looking into an exhaust now...not sure if I'm going to do a turbo back or just a cat back with an upgraded downpipe...also looking at an intake, dual release blow off valve like the turbosmart one, upgraded intercooler and intercooler piping and maybe upgrade to the evo turbo...not sure yet lol...and of course the rims and lowering it.
    I see. Are you gonna flash the ECU later or go with a different EMS? From what you're saying, it doesn't really seem to far from Evo performance. Intake is an easy fix, but what's the size difference on the turbos?
    Not sure yet about the tune yet...I'll probably just flash the ecu later and upgrade the injectors. And from what I know, the Ralliart and the Evo aren't much different at all.

The ralliart has a TD04 turbo and the evo has a TD05 turbo...the turbo on the evo is a twin scroll whereas the RA is single.
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup wbk
    Supsup!

Yeah, I can't even picture training with 2 other people
    It's not too bad actually... I mean there's about 2 minute rest time between sets which is a little more than I'd like, but it helps on days when I attempt to lift heavy.

Damn big ballers!

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's not too bad actually... I mean there's about 2 minute rest time between sets which is a little more than I'd like, but it helps on days when I attempt to lift heavy.
    U mad I take 2-3 minute rests and I train by myself?

U mad/!?!?!?!

yea

you kinda

mad

Welp nap time then gym time then cardio time.

Haircut? Your wife doesn't cut it for you?

Noooowayyyyyyy! That's one thing I don't trust her to do.

I haven't researched it in a while, kinda was bummed out not being able to drive for a bit. Since they stopped making the M are the new 6 series any good? I heard the 4.4 isn't as powerful, but the reassurance of having a new car nice. Not that I have anything against used, I've just had the worst luck with them.

Also the new 740 looks good brah, that should be your next car. The looks of the 760 but better priced.

So far I love it lol

I'm looking into an exhaust now...not sure if I'm going to do a turbo back or just a cat back with an upgraded downpipe...also looking at an intake, dual release blow off valve like the turbosmart one, upgraded intercooler and intercooler piping and maybe upgrade to the evo turbo...not sure yet lol...and of course the rims and lowering it.

Not sure yet about the tune yet...I'll probably just flash the ecu later and upgrade the injectors. And from what I know, the Ralliart and the Evo aren't much different at all.

The ralliart has a TD04 turbo and the evo has a TD05 turbo...the turbo on the evo is a twin scroll whereas the RA is single.
    Get a turbo back. I've always been partial to the Tanabes.

Sucks about the TD05 though, it would have been nice if it were a direct bolt-on.

Damn big ballers!
    You're half right. Hosum's the one sporting top of the line Bimmers.

Noooowayyyyyyy! That's one thing I don't trust her to do.

I haven't researched it in a while, kinda was bummed out not being able to drive for a bit. Since they stopped making the M are the new 6 series any good? I heard the 4.4 isn't as powerful, but the reassurance of having a new car nice. Not that I have anything against used, I've just had the worst luck with them.

Also the new 740 looks good brah, that should be your next car. The looks of the 760 but better priced.

Sucks about the TD05 though, it would have been nice if it were a direct bolt-on.

You're half right. Hosum's the one sporting top of the line Bimmers.
    Heck no, I'm not dishing out $$$ for a new bimmer. I'm driving this one to the ground.

The new 6 is nice, but I prefer the look of the previous gen better. If you're looking, you should get the new M5 coming out soon.

Heck no, I'm not dishing out $$$ for a new bimmer. I'm driving this one to the ground.
    Yeah, I like the look of the older ones better too, same with the Cayennes. The new ones are a little too smooth looking. You're like me too, my cars are well maintained. The ****ty part about that is it gives me no reason to buy a new car that often. And my wife still remembers the days before we were married when I used to buy cars a lot, so she thinks it's a waste of money. She likes nice cars too, but not changing every few years. The only reason I sold the Lexus to a private party was I knew she would be mad if I went to trade in a perfectly good car for no reason.

I told her I was just selling it to clear up driveway space (knowing I was really doing it with plans to buy a new car, lol). But I also knew I could get more than a dealer would pay me. With the money I got, everyone's happy and now buying another car is justified.

If you're looking, you should get the new M5 coming out soon.
    Yeah, as soon as I hit your income bracket I will.

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm more for magnaflow. I've always loved the sounds of them lol.

and I agree about the TD05...but hey, if I'm going to go through the trouble of upgrading the turbo manifold for a TD05, why not just go with a gt35r and make some real power

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

Just had some chicken katsu from L&L... twas bombbb dot com!

Mario, I think you'll be happy with an intake, dp+ cat back, with an open source tune. I'm not so sure how the td04s are, but if you can hit around 260 with just an intake and tune, I'm sure the exhaust setup will put you around 300 or close. That will be plenty fun with a light weight chassis like yours.

All of this car talk is starting to sound exciting again lol.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn chicken katsu sounds good but the macros for it are horrible. 1k calories and 22g protein for the small size.

As for my car just did basic bolt ons. Cold air intake, exhaust, lightweight pulleys, lowered it, modded some exterior stuff. Eventually will get a ECU reflash, new rims, body kit. I was going to pick up a lip kit from gunshow but broke as hell.

Just had some chicken katsu from L&L... twas bombbb dot com!

Mario, I think you'll be happy with an intake, dp+ cat back, with an open source tune. I'm not so sure how the td04s are, but if you can hit around 260 with just an intake and tune, I'm sure the exhaust setup will put you around 300 or close. That will be plenty fun with a light weight chassis like yours.

All of this car talk is starting to sound exciting again lol.
    I was thinking about shooting for around 300hp for now and then doing more major work a little later down the road...guess we'll see lol
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Damn chicken katsu sounds good but the macros for it are horrible. 1k calories and 22g protein for the small size.

As for my car just did basic bolt ons. Cold air intake, exhaust, lightweight pulleys, lowered it, modded some exterior stuff. Eventually will get a ECU reflash, new rims, body kit. I was going to pick up a lip kit from gunshow but broke as hell.
    Thinking about hitting up gunshow for my lip also

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where has gunshow been any ways? The ralliart was built to compete with the subaru wrx. It's a water'd down evo x. I still love my 05 STi though.....too bad I sold it while I was here in Japan. All this car talk is making me consider buying another STi or Evo once I get back to California.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning peoples.
    itsfriday.jpeg

have a jolly weekend.

new log in sig..
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nori try 300 spartan workout for a full body workout. good stuff
    Checked it out - looks pretty good. I'd have to do the intermediate version, and probably only once a week.

Good morning peoples.
    itsfriday.jpeg

have a jolly weekend.

new log in sig..
    Morning!

BRB checking out new log.

Good morning peoples.
    itsfriday.jpeg

have a jolly weekend.

new log in sig..
    Why a new log?

Morning!

BRB checking out new log.
    Morning sweet cheeks...

Morning sweet cheeks...
    Morning!

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning peoples.
    itsfriday.jpeg

have a jolly weekend.

new log in sig..
    Morning peeps! TGIF! Too bad this is my Monday. Just got back from chest and tri's
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Legacy is nice, awd is nice too.

I see...

sup wbk

Unfortunately most Turbo cars require premium including the Legacy. The only one I know that doesn't is the Kia/Hyundai midsize sedan?

Yeah I prefer to train alone as well. Eventually I'll stop training with him. The gym we go to is pretty far from my house, but I go with him because we go after my PT session and it's just 1 mile from his clinic. When I'm done with PT, I'll just start going by myself again to my usual gym near my house. Plus going with my physical therapist is great, because he can see how my leg work/struggles in a real world setting, not just in clinic.

I use to feel the same but that newer GTR is crazy.

I was thinking about shooting for around 300hp for now and then doing more major work a little later down the road...guess we'll see lol

Thinking about hitting up gunshow for my lip also

Look at you planning the tuning on your daily driver again. didn't you learn from the WRX?

:}

Sup peeps down to 166 and below 12% Yo
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys I'm reading xpeeps and it said the top mainstream pornstar chicks get 1700 an hour, average is 1000, and the no names for about 300-500. You can rent them out also for that much usually. Now I know what to buy when I become a billionaire.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Look at you planning the tuning on your daily driver again. didn't you learn from the WRX?

:}
    Nothing bad happened on the wrx from messing with it...the tranny messed up but they are glass anyways lol. If I get too deep in to tuning this one, I'll go drop like 2k for an old car that I can drive around on the daily lol

Congrats on the bf%

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing bad happened on the wrx from messing with it...the tranny messed up but they are glass anyways lol. If I get too deep in to tuning this one, I'll go drop like 2k for an old car that I can drive around on the daily lol

Congrats on the bf%

Thanks buddy

Jelly of your Ralliard I was gonna get the hatch just because it fits my mountain bike nicely.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Sup sup! Happy Friday folks!

Thanks buddy

Jelly of your Ralliard I was gonna get the hatch just because it fits my mountain bike nicely.
    First read it as "just because it fits my macros..."

been dieting way too long.

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

First read it as "just because it fits my macros..."

been dieting way too long.

LOL, yeah I know dat feel.

I got another 4-6 weeks to get to my 8-10 percent goal
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Happy Friday all!

Anyone got big plans for the weekend?

Closed Thread
Page 200 of 313 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast