Closed Thread
Page 171 of 313 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 9367
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Why you up so early or are you just going to bed?
    Just going to bed sand castle.

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Nice to see two love birds going At it.
    Schmack will always have his eyes on you bro.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    so cal i miss.

Smily is moving the Chi with the bf soon?

sup man-lat.

Morning.

afternoon.

<3 you.

i need a cuddle buddy brah
    Get your ass to the O *******.

Who's sister?

[youtube]CB3c_D2jo8w&feature[youtube]
    LOL That is like the sister of all the Viets in here.

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    what da hell am i watching
    Someone's sister.

:}

Afternoon all. Woke up so too late for a tan.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Someone's sister.
    dat dere nail salon

"hello honay, how u do too dey"

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dat dere nail salon

"hello honay, how u do too dey"
    I like nail salon girls if they're the young and just got to the US. Nail salon mommies always try to hook me up with their relatives in Vietnam.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nail salon mommies always try to hook me up with their relatives in Vietnam.
    thats the standard

(the process sucks btw)

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I'm in the NW 'burbs in Arlington Heights. What are you doing in Illinois for 4months? Work?
    No kidding? I always stay in Arlington Heights when I go up to Chicago.
    That's were I stay when I'm there now. My cousins used to have a house in Rolling Meadows, but 2 years ago they sold it and bought a place in Arlington Heights. nykwan, I don't know how long you've been there, but Arlington Heights is totally different after the track burned down.

Actually we stayed at Elk Grove Village, but always go to Mitsuwa. Next we're up there, we'll have to train together.
    A long time ago, one of my uncles bought a model home for dirt cheap on the most outskirts of Elk Grove. We lived in Chicago, but we visited him less than we did other relatives, because that time Elk Grove was considered really really far and there wasn't much there. But the outskirts of Elk Grove where he bought the house, is now Elk Grove Village. Now his house is worth about 5 or 6 times what he paid for it.

And the drive really isn't considered that far anymore since there is a lot more things in between.

Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's CNS, but how can i be so sure? Did you lose a lot of size within the period of surgeries and pt?
    Hope your recovery is going well.

I'm staying with my bf in Chicago since I'll be studying and sitting for my CPA exam. I'll go back in August for grad school in Atlanta.

I'm not too familiar with the burbs, but I've been in streamwood.
    Not sure how tell if it's specifically CNS. From what I have witnessed, CNS wouldn't hinder strength as much as it would hypertrophic growth. You should be able to tell if it's more sensory or transmittal nerve damage. Maybe you just have a pinched nerve from being misaligned from the grip?

Size wise, no but only because my body has recomped. I still have the same overall size, but less muscle and more fat. The first 2 weeks was nice, because my metabolism was still high. Even with no lifting I lost some fat and looked pretty cut. But after the 3rd week I noticed I was getting softer. If anything I lost more strength than size. I thought the gains would come back quicker than they have been though. I'm actually kind of disappointed in my gym progress at this point.

My cousin (the one that lives in Arlington Heights) is a CPA. Ten years ago after she passed the CPA exam, she got her dream job with Arthur Anderson when they were THE number 1 firm in America. She made her way up to one of the lead accountants for the firm and was paid really well. Then the whole ENRON scandal broke out and AA was found guilty of tampering and fraud. You figure that with her credentials she could write her own ticket anywhere after that, but most of the current Big 5 won't hire former AA employees. She works for the Accounting department for a huge resort chain now.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Brahs, there's this older lady at my gym that I see whenever I go a little later than usual (around 5-7; I typically train around 3-5), and [b]she keeps LOOKING AT ME.[b]... I would ALWAYS catch her looking at me. Today I was walking by the aerobics class room and she was inside there; I happened to glance inside (knowing that she's there) at her and she was like STARING HARD!

EDIT: She's not bad looking... I mean, it's obvious she's an older woman, but she got DATASS and DEMTHIGHSSS! I like to look back hehe

Usually I'd be flattered, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable... WHAT DO?
    You know how I know ur ghey?

Who's sister?

[youtub e]CB3c_D2jo8w&feature[/youtube]
    He's a sap, she's a whore. Yeah he won the judgment, but he's never gonna see that money. And his new girl will probably dump him right after just for him being a dumbass.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like nail salon girls if they're the young and just got to the US. Nail salon mommies always try to hook me up with their relatives in Vietnam.
    So you you get your nails done huh?

It all makes sense now.

Time to get ready for back/shoulders.

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Only thing more ghey is a male manicurist.

inb4bigbienkicksmyazz

thats the standard

(the process sucks btw)
    And the girls are usually hot too.

It all makes sense now.

Time to get ready for back/shoulders.
    Negged!! Happy training brah!

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

inb4bigbienkicksmyazz
    LOL

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

inb4bigbienkicksmyazz
    We have one on our form. Du mu diesel. I wonder if he is still swole and juice up?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

And the girls are usually hot too.
    figures youd get the pretty ones

We have one on our form. Du mu diesel. I wonder if he is still swole and juice up?
    Sup sharky! Off today?

figures youd get the pretty ones
    Need to make a trip soon.

You ever been back?

Need to make a trip soon.

You ever been back?

it has been quite a few years

(and i think its going to be a few more before im able to return)

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's were I stay when I'm there now. My cousins used to have a house in Rolling Meadows, but 2 years ago they sold it and bought a place in Arlington Heights. nykwan, I don't know how long you've been there, but Arlington Heights is totally different after the track burned down.
    Yeah, that fire was probably back when I was in highschool, so I was in the SW 'burbs back then.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ROFL! I am in no way eye candy material!!!
    I'm sure one of the guys here thinks of you as eye candy.
    My vids

Maybe I should go visit a nail salon. I iz in a big dry spell. And all the cute girls at the gym make me feel old cause I can tell they're all really young.
    My vids

Yeah, that fire was probably back when I was in highschool, so I was in the SW 'burbs back then.
    Before the fire there were residence, but the track was big biz and people made going to Arlington one of the top local rec spots. So along with the track was a lot of fine dining, lots of sports bars and night clubs. After the fire, there was so much downtime before they reopened the track, that most of the local business that relied on track patrons went broke. Even for years after the track reopened, business was never the same. The good part was they started building more family residences and it was pretty affordable. Now the economy there is good again, just different. But there are a lot of really good restaurants and bars there now that are making it, that probably never would have been able to afford to even start up if costs were the same before the fire.

Maybe I should go visit a nail salon. I iz in a big dry spell. And all the cute girls at the gym make me feel old cause I can tell they're all really young.
    Has anyone called you "sir" yet?

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whats up! SO what's hot!!! More like home.. so the topic is about medi-pedi girls hehehe...

Pop in to say "hi" to all my Asian BB like minded fellas... You can call me Dan, old fella from Malaysia .. yes, many called me "sir" in gym and hate the most when they call "uncle" ... oh gosh!!!!!
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

inb4bigbienkicksmyazz
    I miss Big Bien with his random ass comments (little homo).

Negged!! Happy training brah!
    Thanks bro you get yours done today too. Fark sheeeeeeeeeet sheet.

Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Whats up! SO what's hot!!! More like home.. so the topic is about medi-pedi girls hehehe...

Pop in to say "hi" to all my Asian BB like minded fellas... You can call me Dan, old fella from Malaysia .. yes, many called me "sir" in gym and hate the most when they call "uncle" ... oh gosh!!!!!
    Looking strong as fuk bro, repped and subbed.

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Bao ..... (ala Bao Ching Tien ).. Not sure you know who I'm referring to hehehe..unless you know the Chinese history of the juctice Bao hahaha...

Hello Kwan ...(ala Kwan Yi Kor ) hahaha... hey really nice knowing you guys...

Feel old? Bro, you got to get out of that mind set. You don't look at your age. You look like you're in your late 20s in person. You can always pick up chicks in the mid 20s.

Oh hai uncle! Looking thick and shredded.

I miss Big Bien with his random ass comments (little homo).

Thanks bro you get yours done today too. Fark sheeeeeeeeeet sheet.

Looking strong as fuk bro, repped and subbed.
    Fo sho bro.

hearing "uncle" or "cousin" makes me smile

its endearing when certain people say it

Oh hai uncle! Looking thick and shredded.
    Hi New.... Oh gosh please la (fyi, la is our day to day word, anything can fits in just nice haha) ... In my gym, keep looking at myself, never felt old but wondering why these 2 ladies and 3 young guns always call me "uncle".. Feel like telling them, call me "dad" better.. I had some long lost children .. used to be a sailor ..

hearing "uncle" or "cousin" makes me smile

its endearing when certain people say it
    Hai uncle RB!

Hi New.... Oh gosh please la (fyi, la is our day to day word, anything can fits in just nice haha) ... In my gym, keep looking at myself, never felt old but wondering why these 2 ladies and 3 young guns always call me "uncle".. Feel like telling them, call me "dad" better.. I had some long lost children .. used to be a sailor ..
    Hai uncle Kam la!

Hai uncle RB!

Hai uncle Kam la!

Hahahaha... What a good Friday eh!!! Cheers man!!! Gonna shoot you...

Well, hey, watch this if you guys haven't
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/W86jlvrG54o?rel=0

Today my mood is kinda high... going to torture my abs and chest this evening

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Welcome fellow Canto bro.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Sounds like a good evening plan.

Time for me to hit up the gym as well.

Welcome fellow Canto bro.
    Hi HoSum ... (good heart as in canto?) ..hahaha... Yup I'm Cantonese ... Over here is more like a home .. Good for Fri though.. Over in "Post Your Pics" .. always give advise only la hahaha... here we can "fai fai tin tin" hahaha hope u get what I meant.....

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

Hi HoSum ... (good heart as in canto?) ..hahaha... Yup I'm Cantonese ... Over here is more like a home .. Good for Fri though.. Over in "Post Your Pics" .. always give advise only la hahaha... here we can "fai fai tin tin" hahaha hope u get what I meant.....

Good to see you speak that alpha Canto and not that ******* Mandrian.

Supsup!
    Supsup!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning peeps hit delts, calves and abs this morning. Finally getting my lazy ass to the gym early. Gotta keep it going! Been in the 80's all week up here FTW
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Closed Thread
Page 171 of 313 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast