Closed Thread
Page 150 of 313 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,500 of 9367
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why everyone so sensitive when it comes to strapping it on?

:}

Guest you Cambo?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup folks. Starting to lift 3x/week now, instead of 2x/week. Rehab was going great for a while, but my knee is being stubborn now. Hard to bend fully without some heavy manipulation. That's partially due to wearing an immobilizer for 5 weeks.

This thread moves way too fast. I won't be posting as much for the next couple of weeks, because it's tax time. I got an appointment with our accountant coming up and we got all kinds of crap to take care of for the business. Last year was embarrassing as hell, me and my business partners were missing like 8 forms and had to reschedule...and pay extra filing fees.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    ^^^^Strong Crews bro. LOL

Btw, I would like your opinion on this. I am right handed, but my left arm seem to be bigger than my right and my right trap seem bigger than my left. Is there any way to correct this to balance both out?
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Yup, I'm the same way, left bicep is 20.25 and right is 20.
    Fixed sandmaster.

I think my left is like 1/3 of an in bigger than my right. I want to bring my right up but cant seem to find a way to do it. :{ sad pringle.
    Do your iso's or uni's with different weights. When we lifted that time of the O, didn't you see me do lateral raises? I used a 45 db for my strong side, a 50 db for my weak side. It may take months, but eventually it catches up and evens out. Just use strict and controlled form though, because if you rush or swing or bounce, you're basically compensating with bad form and you may screw up your alignment.

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Honestly, I have no idea how you would correct this...

Practice that pimp walk
    Watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa pimp.
    Been hit with a few shells, now I walk with a limp.

I know you can pull 405 if you're not wearing jean. :}

But regardless, good job porkchop.
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    I can pull 135lbs wearing Jean.
    BIG BIEN says fuk the jean haterz!

DU MA!

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Why everyone so sensitive when it comes to strapping it on?

:}

Guest you Cambo?
    I don't wear a strap on. Be a
    Man and go bare knuckle.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man and go bare knuckle.

ROFL

I miss you bro when you coming back to visit?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup folks. Starting to lift 3x/week now, instead of 2x/week. Rehab was going great for a while, but my knee is being stubborn now. Hard to bend fully without some heavy manipulation. That's partially due to wearing an immobilizer for 5 weeks.

This thread moves way too fast. I won't be posting as much for the next couple of weeks, because it's tax time. I got an appointment with our accountant coming up and we got all kinds of crap to take care of for the business. Last year was embarrassing as hell, me and my business partners were missing like 8 forms and had to reschedule...and pay extra filing fees.

Fixed sandmaster.

Do your iso's or uni's with different weights. When we lifted that time of the O, didn't you see me do lateral raises? I used a 45 db for my strong side, a 50 db for my weak side. It may take months, but eventually it catches up and evens out. Just use strict and controlled form though, because if you rush or swing or bounce, you're basically compensating with bad form and you may screw up your alignment.

BIG BIEN says fuk the jean haterz!

[IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu10/superpicsgalore/ABBThr/6e880b59.png[IMG]

DU MA!

[IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu10/superpicsgalore/ABBThr/6e880b59.png[IMG]
    There is a reason Bien is shrek and not human.

Strength wise, there is not much different. I can lift pretty much the same amount with both sides. ie: I can shrugs the same amount of weights but for some reason, one side is progressing more than the other. Could it be the way the weight being lifted?

Btw, how's rehab going? How much longer you have?

Man and go bare knuckle.
    ROFL

ROFL

You two stop flirting and come out to the O and share a bed again.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

^^^^ LOl

This time we gonna get a suite
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man and go bare back.
    o'rly?

ROFL

hmmm

There is a reason Bien is shrek and not human.

Strength wise, there is not much different. I can lift pretty much the same amount with both sides. ie: I can shrugs the same amount of weights but for some reason, one side is progressing more than the other. Could it be the way the weight being lifted?

Btw, how's rehab going? How much longer you have?
    Go see the doc for a follow up next week. A few more weeks of rehab I imagine.

Well could be neurotransmittal like guest said. Either you have a conditioned response where you're smaller side is just resistant to the same weight, or it lacks the fire response for growth there. I seriously doubt strength would be the same though, everyone has a weaker side. If you're doing bb exercises you won't be able to tell, but using iso's or unilateral exercises, you will see one side fatigue first. In either case, still going heavier will allow the side to grow more unless you have nerve damage there.

o'rly?

hmmm

Well could be neurotransmittal like guest said. Either you have a conditioned response where you're smaller side is just resistant to the same weight, or it lacks the fire response for growth there. I seriously doubt strength would be the same though, everyone has a weaker side. If you're doing bb exercises you won't be able to tell, but using iso's or unilateral exercises, you will see one side fatigue first. In either case, still going heavier will allow the side to grow more unless you have nerve damage there.

Boba I might be heading your way in June for a work convention. Will let you know.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Boba I might be heading your way in June for a work convention. Will let you know.
    For sure. We'll go hit some cool places to eat. You can forget about your cut those days.

For sure. We'll go hit some cool places to eat. You can forget about your cut those days.

absolutely bro
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stayed up and watched Shaolin last night. I rated 7/10. I don't like it when there's guns evolved in a ku Fu movie.
    Going back to work today and it's the start of my Monday I'm going to hit shoulder and bi's before work thou.
    Watched that a while back pretty good movie. Jackie Chan was hilarious in it and as for the guns I think they had to involve it because it was going on during a period when guns were starting to pick up.

lol! I think someone needs a piece of chocolate. I assure you; my encouragement to that kid was in no way directed at you
    Lol was joking, no offense taken brotato =P.

Bao I take Ergoshred and coffee as preworkouts. Ijust get dizzy sometimes after I finish a routine also they make knuckles for them BB's

WTF all these dude DLing big weight. Good job
    Have you tried just taking ergoshred by itself? It could be too much caffeine especially since you're doing it on an empty stomach.

And as for bien and his jeans he posted the other week but never came back .

Just woke up from food coma nap I got from breaking my fast always happens like that now I am in zombie mode. Going to spend a good 30 minutes to pepper angus for gym.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    o'rly?

hmmm

I see. Thanks for the input brah.

You said that like 50x already.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Watched that a while back pretty good movie. Jackie Chan was hilarious in it and as for the guns I think they had to involve it because it was going on during a period when guns were starting to pick up.

Lol was joking, no offense taken brotato =P.

Have you tried just taking ergoshred by itself? It could be too much caffeine especially since you're doing it on an empty stomach.

And as for bien and his jeans he posted the other week but never came back .

Just woke up from food coma nap I got from breaking my fast always happens like that now I am in zombie mode. Going to spend a good 30 minutes to pepper angus for gym.

Man gotta have my coffee

I see. Thanks for the input brah.

You said that like 50x already.

Did I really?

LOL
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Guest you Cambo?
    No, but I did stay at a Holliday Inn

You walk that walk, pimp!

"I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i heard chinese name their children by dropping a spoon down the stairs.

is such a thing even possible?

Originally Posted by Exodus420 View Post

notsureifserious.jpg

pls go.

Da fuark.

Please go
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You two stop flirting and come out to the O and share a bed again.
    LOL

Want to go to Vegas and bulk up at the Korean BBQ!!

Da fuark.

Please go

Da fuark.

Please go
    Strong workout today bro.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

LOL

Want to go to Vegas and bulk up at the Korean BBQ!!

Da fuark.

Please go

Strong workout today bro.

Thanks bro but I wish the squats were bigger numbers.

Got delts and abs tomorrow.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks bro but I wish the squats were bigger numbers.

Got delts and abs tomorrow.
    I'm not going above 225lbs for squat, I just want to be able to do enough reps with them.

I'm not going above 225lbs for squat, I just want to be able to do enough reps with them.

Yeah I'm trying tolift big weight to keep size. Last year I didn't do well with low weight and high rep.

I hate being hungry
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Yeah I'm trying tolift big weight to keep size. Last year I didn't do well with low weight and high rep.

I hate being hungry
    Oddly enough, I haven't had hunger issues yesterday or today. Still running daily to burn off some major calories.

Oddly enough, I haven't had hunger issues yesterday or today. Still running daily to burn off some major calories.

sweet how is the running?

I was gonna start but then it snowed. I do some running on threadmill but I get the best workout outside trail running since it's HIITS for me on the trails around here.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

sweet how is the running?

I was gonna start but then it snowed. I do some running on threadmill but I get the best workout outside trail running since it's HIITS for me on the trails around here.
    Running has been great, 3 miles is easier to do now too. Maybe I'll start doing 4 miles tomorrow. I would like to run outside, but I think my knees would not like the hard surface.

Running has been great, 3 miles is easier to do now too. Maybe I'll start doing 4 miles tomorrow. I would like to run outside, but I think my knees would not like the hard surface.

That's why I stick to the trails. Make sure you have good running shoes bro. stay with asics, New Balance, Saucony, Brooks. Steer clear from Nike, Reebok and adidas
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

That's why I stick to the trails. Make sure you have good running shoes bro. stay with asics, New Balance, Saucony, Brooks. Steer clear from Nike, Reebok and adidas
    My current running shoes is the Nike's something, very light and really haven't had shin splints with them at all.

My current running shoes is the Nike's something, very light and really haven't had shin splints with them at all.

Problem with those light ones is they often factor weight only with no structural support. A test of support strength is twist it in your hands. If it's easy then no support. Things I learned in my PT session not too long ago. I have ASICS blur33 which is doing well in the runners world.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Problem with those light ones is they often factor weight only with no structural support. A test of support strength is twist it in your hands. If it's easy then no support. Things I learned in my PT session not too long ago. I have ASICS blur33 which is doing well in the runners world.
    I have the Nike Vomero...

No, but I did stay at a Holliday Inn

You walk that walk, pimp!

[youtube]KGRoEfRJSGs[//youtube]
    Ay yeahhhh, da old skool! What's next BDP, EPMD, A Tribe Called Quest?

And I heard only retards believe it.

please go

I hate being hungry
    What's this 225/135 bench challenge Ryou is talking about? Could be interested since my knee is still rehabbing.

Yeah I've been eating less too. I find that the portion control has really shrunk my stomach. Now I actually order way more than I can eat, that wasn't the case a few weeks ago.

I think for certain lifting and cross training Nike's and Adidas are fine. Although I do own both Nike Shox and Nike Air, and even though the Shox are lighter and feel good with no load, the Air's are way more comfortable after long hikes or hours of weights at the gym. But neither of them are as good as my Adidas Bounce. I think those are good shoes for weights though, because the bball and football moves and jumps are real close to the load you get from heavy weights. Lineman push offs and jump shots equal 2-3x bodyweight right?

Schmack is right though when it comes to running and endurance training. There's a reason why Asics, NB Saucony and even Etonics are the first choice for runners. Those brands have been proven to do best for those things.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    teh super-new RB 135/225 Bench Press Challenge!
    (as many reps as possible in one set without racking the bar)

go here for the updated list!
    www.tinyurl.com/RBsNewLog

Closed Thread
Page 150 of 313 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast