Closed Thread
Page 101 of 313 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 9367
    Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Who's that one clown that said if you don't speak Mandarin, you're all dogs?
    I dunno, Mao? I know when they China was hardcore commie and was blocked off like N. Korea they said Cantonese was not elegant or something to that nature. You know the weird thing is I'm beginning to understand like a quarter of it now but can only pronounce the cuss words still.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I dunno, Mao? I know when they China was hardcore commie and was blocked off like N. Korea they said Cantonese was not elegant or something to that nature. You know the weird thing is I'm beginning to understand like a quarter of it now but can only pronounce the cuss words still.
    No, this was pretty recent. Guess I'll have to dig it up in youtube. I see that KP has put the Cantonese influence into you.

Edit: Peking University professor Kong Qingdong says Hong Kong people are dogs.

Hong Kong people, are you Chinese too? As I know, many Hong Kong people do not think they are Chinese. When they open their mouth, “Us Hong Kongers, you Chinese” That is Wangbadan. These are people who are too used to being running dogs of the British colonist. Until now they are still dogs, not human. I know there are many good people in Hong Kong, however some of the Hong Kong people are still dogs up till now.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before I decided to move to China I had great credit and I owed nothing on my cards. Because I was so pissed off that my house in Vegas flopped so hard. I promised myself I would stay a decade in China and see if I can create a better company over here. So a month before I left the states I maxed out all my cards. I cashed advanced as much as I could and then went on shopping sprees buying a bunch of crap I didn't need just so I can sell it on E-Bay. I had like a 92k bill when I left but after all the cash advances and money I got back from ebay it came out to like 83K. I haven't even paid one cent and it's accumulated now to about 120k with interest and I got a awesome credit score of 422 the last time I checked. I closed my Vegas studio last year and still have 2 business cards I plan to max out on once I'm done transferring my L.A. studio to my mom's name. Then the card companies can't do anything except default on these loans.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, this was pretty recent. Guess I'll have to dig it up in youtube. I see that KP has put the Cantonese influence into you.
    Not really. I got 3 guangdong workers for me. I hear them jabbering away everyday at work. KP spoke nothing but english her trip here. The job I hooked her up with she doesn't even need to speak mandarin since everyone in Adidas can speak english.

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hong Kong people, are you Chinese too? As I know, many Hong Kong people do not think they are Chinese. When they open their mouth, “Us Hong Kongers, you Chinese” That is Wangbadan. These are people who are too used to being running dogs of the British colonist. Until now they are still dogs, not human. I know there are many good people in Hong Kong, however some of the Hong Kong people are still dogs up till now.

[youtukjbe]ko5MSXZjmBE&feature[/youtube]
    Did you say goosefraba after watching that?

Semper Fi

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Before I decided to move to China I had great credit and I owed nothing on my cards. Because I was so pissed off that my house in Vegas flopped so hard. I promised myself I would stay a decade in China and see if I can create a better company over here. So a month before I left the states I maxed out all my cards. I cashed advanced as much as I could and then went on shopping sprees buying a bunch of crap I didn't need just so I can sell it on E-Bay. I had like a 92k bill when I left but after all the cash advances and money I got back from ebay it came out to like 83K. I haven't even paid one cent and it's accumulated now to about 120k with interest and I got a awesome credit score of 422 the last time I checked. I closed my Vegas studio last year and still have 2 business cards I plan to max out on once I'm done transferring my L.A. studio to my mom's name. Then the card companies can't do anything except default on these loans.

Asian Fry says:

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude you say that every year. And on that one trip you did show up you messaged me on this website and by the time I read it you were already in Guangdong haha.
    LOL No man. I got your message before I took off from LA. When I got to Shanghai it was already 1am so it was too late to hit you up. Plus I got to be up by 6am to catch my flight. lol Next time I will book seperate flight so we can kick it for a couple days. I really want to go to the KTV.

LOL, when you going again?

Strong tax is strong.

Who's that one clown that said if you don't speak Mandarin, you're all dogs?
    Wanna meet up there brah?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    LOL No man. I got your message before I took off from LA. When I got to Shanghai it was already 1am so it was too late to hit you up. Plus I got to be up by 6am to catch my flight. lol Next time I will book seperate flight so we can kick it for a couple days. I really want to go to the KTV.

Wanna meet up there brah?
    Would love to go, wifey is talking about going this summer.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you do go, let me know which month ahead of time. Maybe we can meet up in farm land for some dim sum or HK.

If you do go, let me know which month ahead of time. Maybe we can meet up in farm land for some dim sum or HK.
    Definitely, she have ask me to look for flights to HK, I'm not looking forward to the flight with 2 rowdy kids.

Definitely, she have ask me to look for flights to HK, I'm not looking forward to the flight with 2 rowdy kids.
    Cool. I know a well known dim sum place in farm land. I have not try it yet but it is very known in GZ. Is kinda expensive for the local, but then we are spending USD so it shouldn't be that bad. I think Andrew Zimmermen or Anthony Bourdin visited there before.

Cool. I know a well known dim sum place in farm land. I have not try it yet but it is very known in GZ. Is kinda expensive for the local, but then we are spending USD so it shouldn't be that bad. I think Andrew Zimmermen or Anthony Bourdin visited there before.
    If we do meet up and you get kidnapped by those people that makes money by selling children, I'm not responsible ok.

If we do meet up and you get kidnapped by those people that makes money by selling children, I'm not responsible ok.
    LOL Negged!!!

After we eat, we can go lift so all those guys that are benching 65lbs can mire your sand castle. lol I am pretty sure is rare to see a sand castle this big there. lol

LOL Negged!!!

After we eat, we can go lift so all those guys that are benching 65lbs can mire your sand castle. lol I am pretty sure is rare to see a sand castle this big there. lol
    Dude, we'll be like animals at the zoo, they'll just stop and stare.

Dude, we'll be like animals at the zoo, they'll just stop and stare.
    That is fo sho. They will play cards and smoke cigs while they stare. lol

That is fo sho. They will play cards and smoke cigs while they stare. lol
    Just drank a 5-hour energy berry flavor, yuck!!

Those has no effect on me at all. Better to drink a Rock Star.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[youtube]ko5MSXZjmBE&feature[//youtube]
    I <3 that guy.

U Canto ****s Mad?

Yeah U MAD!

You know good and well you ain't going to no KTV bar. You're wife won't even let you go out anywhere domestic like the AC without a permission slip.

See above post.

I had some fee 5hr samples, they are gross.

Those has no effect on me at all. Better to drink a Rock Star.
    It was just sitting on my desk for a while now. So I gave it a try, and now I'm not sleepy.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i lifted at a gym in asia once

felt like a superstar

vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000) vsvs is a name known to all. (+5000)

wood rep this guy IRL
    405ATG/325/585 @ 190 (~2011)
    ???/355/585 @ 175 (~2015)

MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post

felt like a superstar
    For real.

Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
    For real.
    '

srsly

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    '

srsly
    Well if you were lifting in Singapore and they were staring, it's just because they thought you were gay.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Well if you were lifting in Singapore and they were staring, it's just because they thought you were gay.
    luckily not singapore

but no one else?

I <3 that guy.

U Canto ****s Mad?

Yeah U MAD!

You know good and well you ain't going to no KTV bar. You're wife won't even let you go out anywhere domestic like the AC without a permission slip.

See above post.

I had some fee 5hr samples, they are gross.
    lol @ bolo on a leash. LOL

It was just sitting on my desk for a while now. So I gave it a try, and now I'm not sleepy.
    So it works on you?

felt like a superstar
    Where did you lift at?

It must be those two guys that used to post in here. One of them was a rep beggar.

luckily not singapore

but no one else?

[img]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2445939_460s.jpg[//img]
    Yeah, in Thailand I was the gym superstar. Even in Taiwan, and I was only 15. Used to be that way here in the states 10 years ago, but 2nd and 3rd gens Asiamericans that are younger are just as big or bigger now. Now I'm just and average joe...or an average jiu.

But to the Singapore thing, I'm friends with this cute Singaporean chick. The first time she met me she said in Singapore and Malaysia they would think I'm gay. People there don't stare at gym goers there because they are jacked. They stare because most of the guys there preoccupied with the gym are the narcissistic gay guys. For the record, she knew I was straight.

lSo it works on you?

It must be those two guys that used to post in here. One of them was a rep beggar.
    I'm like you, 5hr doesn't have an effect on me. But then again I think it's because we take multi's and B vites. 5hr is just b vites so I don't think the extra b's do crap for us. Plus they don't have caffeine in it.

Yea ya boy sg. He was a douche. The only cool dude that posted from Sing was Moloho, he's a cool brah!

I'm like you, 5hr doesn't have an effect on me. But then again I think it's because we take multi's and B vites. 5hr is just b vites so I don't think the extra b's do crap for us. Plus they don't have caffeine in it.

Yea ya boy sg. He was a douche. The only cool dude that posted from Sing was Moloho, he's a cool brah!
    Yeah those two are the ones that I was referring to. Just couldn't exactly remember their name. lol

SG is perma banned now.

Moloho is here and there once awhile but have not post lately.

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 313 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast