Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

caffeine and ephedrine-

Hey,

I was just wondering what time of the day is best to take these pills? (caffeine and ephedrine) (for fat loss). Has anyone ever taken these before? Did you notice any results? Is it best to take them before you workout? Any info would be great!

Thanks!

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ShannonC_77
    Hey,

I was just wondering what time of the day is best to take these pills? (caffeine and ephedrine) (for fat loss). Has anyone ever taken these before? Did you notice any results? Is it best to take them before you workout? Any info would be great!

Thanks!
    take them 30 minutes before a meal and 30 minutes before you train. This gives you excellent results!!!
    doesn't watch t.v.

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many times a day should you take them? (how many pills a day?).

Thanks very much for your help!

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How many times a day should you take them? (how many pills a day?).

Thanks very much for your help!

take no more than 80 mg of ephedra per day. recommended dosage is about 60mg of ephedrine taken 3X per day...
    doesn't watch t.v.

PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take 1 20mg ephedrine, 1 st. joseph asprin, and 1 caffeine/thermogenic pill three times a day. when you first start out with this you may want to just do it 1 to 2 times a day if your body isn't used to them yet. I use a zantrex-3 as the caffeine therm. and have had great results with this method. What is your bf% and how much do you weigh?

Hey,

Thanks for your advice! The pills aren't for me, I'm already lean enough for my liking, it's for one of my friends who I've recently been helpling diet down. He's about 195 pounds with about 10% body fat I'd say.

Hey,

Thanks for your advice! The pills aren't for me, I'm already lean enough for my liking, it's for one of my friends who I've recently been helpling diet down. He's about 195 pounds with about 10% body fat I'd say.

10% bodyfat is already pretty fairly low, cutting should be ez...
    doesn't watch t.v.

Hey,

One more question for you guys...the pills he bought have caffeine and ephedrine in them. Do you think he should take aspirin as well? If so, how much aspirin should he take?

Thanks!

PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey,

One more question for you guys...the pills he bought have caffeine and ephedrine in them. Do you think he should take aspirin as well? If so, how much aspirin should he take?

Thanks!
    1 st. joseph asprin is enough

tryfuhl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    take no more than 80 mg of ephedra per day. recommended dosage is about 60mg of ephedrine taken 3X per day...
    you mean 180?

and that's more than most people need to start with

25 3 times a day to start and assess sides, along with around 200mg of caffeine ..

214USN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question newb questions

Originally Posted by PhearaZer
    1 st. joseph asprin is enough
    Why the asprin? Also must you use caffine with ephedrine?

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Caffeine is critical. Should be a 10:1 ratio of caffeine to ephedrine.

Asprin should be skipped unless you are significantly overweight. There is a study (I'm sure I've posted it before) comparing ECA and E/C in lean and obese females. They found that by thinning the blood, the asprin potentiated the thermogenic effect of E/C in obese females, but did absolutely nothing compared to just E/C in lean females.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

214USN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Another newb question

what would be a good caffeine supplement?
    Last edited by 214USN; 01-20-2005 at 12:04 PM.

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anything with caffeine in it lol, putre caffeine, black coffee if u like the crappy taste.... caffeine pills.... anything...

and to the original poster I think EC works good, i got an ECY going right now and only take 1 pill a day.

Still smells very herbal like when I open the bottle, but it expires in like 3 months because I bought this stuff like a year and a bit ago way before the bann.

It has 5 mg B6, 30mg VIT C, 50mg Magnesium, 300 mg ephedra extract (standarized for 24mg ephiderine), L-Phenylaline 150mg (wasnt to fond of this), L-tryosine 150mg, Caffeine 100mg, Yohimine HCL 2mg.

I take one about 30-60 minutes before I work out, only one. Works good for me, I was doing good before I started taking them, but im doing even better now, especially good for helping get through the 15 minute HIIT tredmill sessions after being on the ellipitcal for 20 minutes.

Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tryfuhl
    you mean 180?

and that's more than most people need to start with

25 3 times a day to start and assess sides, along with around 200mg of caffeine ..
    I'm sure he meant 60mg split up over 3 doses during the day, not three separate doses of 60mg each. That would be quite dangerous and I doubt many people would even be able to tolerate that amount.

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

sound advice

even just 60 mg ep in a day with caffeine is almost impossible to tolerate if your friend is just starting this. tell him to try 20 mg ephed and 200 mg caffeine total per day for quite awhile until he feels like he's not going to jump out of his skin. once he feels like he tolerate more (several weeks) and has stopped bouncing off the walls for 5 minutes, then he can start thinking about 40 mg ephed and 400 caffeine. any higher than 60 mg ephed and he's going to turn into cornholio (from beavis and butthead) and put himself at risk for chest pains, etc. ephed got a bad rap, but it is that too much of a good thing is bad. in this case too. 40 mg ephed/400 caffeine is probably going to be his limit. timing? experimentation is key. never within 4 hours of desired sleeping time.
    ---ATTENTION ALL FATASSES: stop whining and put the fork down!!

Trying to cure poverty with government is like trying to sober up with whiskey shots.

Hey,

Thanks for the advice. The pills he's taking actually have 8 mg of ephedrine in them. So should he maybe take 3 of these for the first little while? I never asked him how much caffeine they contain but I'll check into it.

Thanks!

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you've ever tried ephedrine, you'd know it's some strong stuff. 8 mg is a strange number. 3 pills should be ok for now if he's 195 lbs.
    ---ATTENTION ALL FATASSES: stop whining and put the fork down!!

Trying to cure poverty with government is like trying to sober up with whiskey shots.

Originally Posted by 214USN
    Why the asprin? Also must you use caffine with ephedrine?
    well.... i can't explain it w/o driving you nuts. they chemically combine.... so just try using the caffeine and ephedrine one day, and then the next day use caffeine, ephedrine, and asprin. you'll notice a HUGE difference in the energy produced.

Hey,

So I originally posted this question to get information for a friend, but I'm starting to think I might benefit from it as well. Like I've been finding myself quite tired throughout the day and could use a little extra energy. The thing is though that I definetely do not need to loose anymore bodyfat and I'm trying to bulk right now (while staying as lean as possible, obviously will put on some fat....). Is it still possible for me to take this for extra energy or should I forget about it since I"m trying to put on weight?

Thanks!

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey,

So I originally posted this question to get information for a friend, but I'm starting to think I might benefit from it as well. Like I've been finding myself quite tired throughout the day and could use a little extra energy. The thing is though that I definetely do not need to loose anymore bodyfat and I'm trying to bulk right now (while staying as lean as possible, obviously will put on some fat....). Is it still possible for me to take this for extra energy or should I forget about it since I"m trying to put on weight?

Thanks!

Its not a wise idea to use as a long term energy supplement, but many guys myself included take an EC preworkout on the odd occasion where we're fatigued/ dont have the energy to maximise our workout.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

Hey,

Thanks!
    you won't have to worry about losing any weight if you just take them before you work out. i take ECA an hour or so before i go into the gym and that's it.... strictly for the extra energy to intensify my workout. as long as u can use discipline with it then you won't have any weight loss to worry about (a little bit though). the compound in itself is very addictive so be careful. oh yeah, btw, u'll lose some water weight cuz it's a diuretic.

Hey,

So should I eat more if I take it just before my workout so I don't loose weight, or will it be okay just to keep everything the same. Also I have some pills called Xtralean, what do you think about those? (if you've ever heard of them). Would they be appropriate to take before I workout?

Thanks!

if u're bulking then eating more is never a bad thing, so go right ahead and do it if you want too. that xtralean stuff doesn't look too bad... 20mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine per serving. take a st. joseph asprin w/it and it should work like a charm. i'd start out with 1 dose a day since u're a newbie to the product. take it when you get up, wait 20 minutes then eat, and then go and lift.

TurboFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi new guy here I have some advise.
    I'm on an ECA cycle, and I have planed to go on it for 3-4 weeks then take a 1-2 weeks break from it. Because your body get's used to the ECA stack, you could increase the dosage or like me take a break from it. I recommend that you don't use more than 100mg ephedrine, the side effects can get pretty nasty.
    My cycle week 1-2/per day: 50mg Ephedrine (pure ephedrine no extract)
    200mg caffine pills
    500mg Magnesyl(asprin, the aspring has the effect that it makes your blood thinner in simple terms. Why you ask, because that the fatcells can move easier through your body. And remeber the aspring that you use haft to have this quality not every asprin has it. You can ask your pharmacy.)

Cycle week 3-4/per day: 100mg ephdrine
    300mg caffine pills
    1000mg magnesyl(asprin)
    The thing with ECA is ofcourse it helps your fatburn but also pumps you up, the ephedrine has slightly the quality as the aspring it make your blood thinner but the aspring helps that out so you last longer for ex on the stepmaster or some other cardio machine. But remeber you haft to take a break from it.It can get pretty dangerous if you use it for a longer period of time.
    Last edited by TurboFat; 03-31-2006 at 11:50 AM.
    Natural or unnatural as long as you reach your goal's its ok with me...

Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkinlog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where do you find caffeine pills that are just cafeine. I don't want to order it online b/c the shipping is more than the pills. Any certain brands or anything? I looked at Walgreens and CVS but didn't see anything that was pure caffeine.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Linkinlog
    Where do you find caffeine pills that are just cafeine. I don't want to order it online b/c the shipping is more than the pills. Any certain brands or anything? I looked at Walgreens and CVS but didn't see anything that was pure caffeine.
    **** like no-doze and vivarin(sp?) are just 200mg caffeine tabs
    I don't know either lol

winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think no-doz are pure caffeine. You can find caffeine at GNC.

Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick question

I have a quick question for you guys, i've always only used an EC stack, so my question is: How much of an advantage is adding asprin to the stack, is it a big advantage or just a little boost???

P.S. sorry ShannonC_77 i'm not trying to hijack your thread
    My current stats
    ----------------------------------------
    Height--5ft.9"
    Weight--180lbs.
    BF%--Very Bulky%
    Chest----41"
    Arms-----15"
    Waist----31"
    Thighs---26"
    Calves---16"

"A man's only as strong as his handshake." -me

"Hardwork + Determination = SUCCESS!!!!"

"Since i've hit the gym, kicking ass has never felt this eazy!" -me

TurboFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Linkinlog
    you can find it in your local pharmacy...
    Natural or unnatural as long as you reach your goal's its ok with me...