kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwik10z will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cellucor P6 Extreme Testosterone Booster (Estrogen blocker)

First off, the price of this product is a bit intimidating. I waited for it to go on sale, and then used my Gold card discount to purchase it, and it was worth it. I noticed a few things, nothing negative.

I noticed this product (Cellucor P6) added srength to my lifts. I noticed some definition in my physique while lifting due to the increased testosterone levels and at the same time my metabolism worked faster and more efficiently.

Effectiveness - 5/5 - My strength, recovery time, and metabolism have all been increased to a new level. My bench, deadlifts, squats, and anything with my leg days all increased in weight. I didn't feel soo sore or exhausted the next days, which is a super positive for me. It usually takes about 7-10 days for this product to become "effective" on most users, and was no different with me.

There is no taste since it is a capsule, which is a positive note. Taking two pills with breakfast, and two more pills before bed, which is what the label says to do is probably the most effective way to use this product. I have tried taking two pills before my workout, but I didn't notice anything extremely obvious from it.

The price is quite high, but when you think about what the product does, increases testosterone, blocks estrogen, and minimizes DHT conversion; then you should realize what you are actually paying for - A great product that actually WORKS. It is rated "The Best selling Test booster on the planet" and I am a firm supporter of that rank.

Stack this product with C4, M5, NO3, R3, D4 Thermal Shock, and NO. So pretty much stack this product almost all of Cellucor products and it will help with your body transformation in numerous ways.

jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_the_ref is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "I noticed some definition in my physique while lifting due to the increased testosterone levels"

There are many things that can cause "definition" while lifting and it has nothing to do with testosterone. Also, how do you know that this caused an increase in your metabolism? or if there even was one
    KΣ for life.

Registered User PISINxONxDATDER's Avatar
    PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000) PISINxONxDATDER is just really nice. (+1000)
    many people notice more definition from test boosters just saying

blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Used this test booster many times and It gave great strenth results and about 5 lbs of lean dense mass each time that stayed. Definately would reccomend doing this for 8 weeks to let it really kick in. I know the last time I did it my bench increased from 295 for 3 to 335 for 3 and deadlift from 385 to 405. This was after being at a plateau for about 5 months on those. I also am a GNC employee and have had many customers give great reviews for it helping with strength, endurance, lean mass and libido. Best on I've ttried and I've done several others that worked welll but this had the most stand out gains.
    look at the gym as a job: you put in your painful hours lifting and then after a while you get paid in muscle growth. work hard

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    P6 can lean you out around the torso area. Its something that gets common mention in feedback. Simply, dropping some water weight from lower estrogen, increased androgen to cortisol ratio, and things like improved partitioning/insulin sensitivity from higher androgen can all be of benefit with T-boosters.

The main point of P6 is that it is side effect free. No rage or acne, for the most part, and easy dosing. Also when it goes buy 1 get one half, and works with bogo specials it should be a justifiable price. Its GNC, so....what can ya do. Just work the system or shop here.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com