CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

losing weight too fast?

I've been cutting now for about 2 weeks. I'm still getting the diet dialed in exactly. I lift Heavy 3 times a week with a full body routine focusing on squats, bench, military, deads, and rows. This week i started doing 20 minutes of low intensity cardio almost every day. I started at 222, i'm at 212 now!!! I just cycled off creatine, is most of this water or am i losing too fast? My calories are never below 2400, I eat 6 meals a day ranging from 400-500 calories, i try to stay 50/30/20. I just started MAN Vaporize/Scorch stack. I've been chugging Yerba Mate. I don't think i'm losing muscle as my deadlift and squat have been increasing still, but my bench is plateaued.

so have i just lost the initial water weight? or am i losing way too fast?

Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's hard to tell so soon in your program. It comes off fast in the beginning. If it keeps coming off that quickly, you probably do need to adjust things.

I lost 17 pounds in my first month. Then never lost that much in a month again!

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well if you're off creatine and chuggin yerba mate - for one PLEASE make sure you are also drinking a gallon of plain water a day .
    and yes as said , 1st month you will lose more quickly than ever then it tapers off if all is correct ..
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

Warning:AVA changed often madSano's Avatar
    madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrLovrLovr View Post
    Well if you're off creatine and chuggin yerba mate - for one PLEASE make sure you are also drinking a gallon of plain water a day .
    and yes as said , 1st month you will lose more quickly than ever then it tapers off if all is correct ..
    Exactly.

I'd say its mostly water but definitely some fat mixed in. Everything you are doing is great, don't worry about the initial loss, if anything be happy cause later its going to be going down a lot slower...

good job

MS
    take the good with the bad.

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    going off creatine will cause weight loss. (water) i lost 5 when i went off it.
    **disclaimer** the above is only opinion. it contains no capitalization, too much punctuation and (most likely) includes spelling errors.

Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost 8 pounds my first week then the following week lost 4 pounds. I was eating properly and was doing everything right. Maybe it has to do with the body suddenly being shocked into a new diet and the cardio, i have no idea.

6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Zeros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You're only losing too fast if your strength is going down I'd say.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xether View Post
    I lost 8 pounds my first week then the following week lost 4 pounds. I was eating properly and was doing everything right. Maybe it has to do with the body suddenly being shocked into a new diet and the cardio, i have no idea.
    It's water weight
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242