Page 140 of 193 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,200 of 5787
    rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RobberRob View Post
    Missed a few pages, haven't logged in in a while because I have too many damn passwords but got it reset after being too lazy.
    Wanted to say congrats for competing in your contest sglgirl, that's pretty awesome. Definitely takes a lot of hard work and confidence to be able to get up there!

I'm not seeing a lot of difference in my weight/fat right now, but in the mirror I think I have definitely developed more muscle, which is all the motivation I really need. Going to keep doing the same thing for the next 6 weeks of this BSN contest and hopefully gain a few pounds, and lose some fat. Unless that's impossible?
    It's totally doable if you are new to lifting. After the first year or so the bulk/cut cycles start. If you're in the process of doing a recomposition you can easily lose fat and gain muscle, especially if your calorie intake is close to maintenance.

I decided to get ambitious last night and make myself an athlete page on FB. If you're interested, look me up and like me. I put up the same Avi as I have here to make it easy to find.

Rebecca Thompson-CBBF National Bikini Competitor

10 days out now!
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weather getting nice this week

they are talking about 20 celsius friday isthisreallife.jpg

Smashyaface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOOKING FOR A BODYBUILDING TRAINER OR WORKOUT BUDDY IN VICTORIA BC

Im currently going to club phoenix.

6' 195lbs lookin to pack on the muscle. Im looking for a trainer or someone who wants to get ****in huge!

RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    It's totally doable if you are new to lifting. After the first year or so the bulk/cut cycles start. If you're in the process of doing a recomposition you can easily lose fat and gain muscle, especially if your calorie intake is close to maintenance.
    !
    Thanks for the motivation, I am still figuring out how to eat clean, but mostly am eating meat and veggies, with small amounts of carbs here and there.

Always good to have more exposure too, I will check out the FB page you made for sure Rebecca.

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RobberRob View Post
    Thanks for the motivation, I am still figuring out how to eat clean, but mostly am eating meat and veggies, with small amounts of carbs here and there.

Always good to have more exposure too, I will check out the FB page you made for sure Rebecca.
    Don't forget to make sure you have healthy fats too!! Olive oil, nuts, nut butters, avocados. All that yummy stuff

I personally do poorly on low carb. I gain. If I keep a good stream of healthy starches in I'm all good. Everyone is different so try to learn to listen to your body

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try hitting the nutrition section and read up those stickies, read about your caloric needs and macro's, it will greatly help you in your weight management

RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobberRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    try hitting the nutrition section and read up those stickies, read about your caloric needs and macro's, it will greatly help you in your weight management
    I will do that, thanks for the tip.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't forget to make sure you have healthy fats too!! Olive oil, nuts, nut butters, avocados. All that yummy stuff

I personally do poorly on low carb. I gain. If I keep a good stream of healthy starches in I'm all good. Everyone is different so try to learn to listen to your body
    Just to add to that ... I do badly on 40/40/20, or whatever keeps carbs around the same as protein; I gain.

I'm trying to get into a low carb/high protein routine, but it's difficult
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Just to add to that ... I do badly on 40/40/20, or whatever keeps carbs around the same as protein; I gain.

same, my macro's are pretty much 50p/25c/25f , works good for me, seems to keep a decent muscle mass since my lifts aren't going down much and I lose 0.6-1lbs/week which is what I aim for, slow and steady weight loss

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

and did you up your fat???
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I decided to get ambitious last night and make myself an athlete page on FB. If you're interested, look me up and like me. I put up the same Avi as I have here to make it easy to find.

Rebecca Thompson-CBBF National Bikini Competitor

10 days out now!
    Went to FB and liked you.
    Keep up the good work.
    Small Timid Boy
    ***Canadian Crew***
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    and did you up your fat???
    I haven't changed anything yet. But yes, my fats will come up to replace carbs as an energy source, between carb ups. Don't worry
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    same, my macro's are pretty much 50p/25c/25f , works good for me, seems to keep a decent muscle mass since my lifts aren't going down much and I lose 0.6-1lbs/week which is what I aim for, slow and steady weight loss
    Hahahahaha I just dont do well...I still have not picked up eating alot of carbs yet. Some extra oats, rice cakes and now a piece of fruit post cardio in the morning. Other than that it is lean meat, too many fats and lots of veggies for carbs. Convenient and easy way of making meals for me at the moment.

Oh yeah.....hey canucklers....long week, off to bed at 8:30pm AST for this senorita
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Originally Posted by Slider59 View Post
    Went to FB and liked you.
    Keep up the good work.
    Awww thanks!!!

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Leafs make playoffs!!

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FearNoHardship View Post
    Leafs make playoffs!!
    How'd that happen? LOL
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umad Imswole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    How'd that happen? LOL
    Bettman felt sorry for them. Go Habs Go.

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hiitchick View Post
    Just a quick hi to get into the thread from toronto myself and dying to make a network of like minded fitness people. Jess
    Welcome Jess, hope to see ya around the thread

Originally Posted by Greek_G0d View Post
    Cool, yeah I'm with Codiac! And like it thus far!
    That's cool bro, how long you been on the force?

hai....been a crazy busy week with new job, with about 10 more weeks to follow. have a good week all.
    How is the new job going D, hopefully you're liking what you're doing?

Happy weekend all, I'm working again...at least I'm off Saturday next weekend so I get half of it off lol
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing well.

I did stiff leg deadlifts Friday and I can barely walk today lol. Also did my first crossfit style workout with one of my buddys who's a trainer at goodlife, and I felt wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Felt accomplished in the end though
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing well.

I did stiff leg deadlifts Friday and I can barely walk today lol. Also did my first crossfit style workout with one of my buddys who's a trainer at goodlife, and I felt wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Felt accomplished in the end though
    Always wanted to try a crossfit style workout, what'd ya think of it?
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    Always wanted to try a crossfit style workout, what'd ya think of it?
    We did a cycle three times. Let me give you the run down.

20 medicine ball squats while throwing it in the air, 30 rope whips, prowler across the gym and back with 135 lbs, 20 kettle bell thrusts, and 500 meters on the rowing machine. This was one cycle, and I also did 30 minutes of cardio pre workout.

As much as I hate it, I think I'm going to try and do it at least once a week.

scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saying hey to everyone from the east coast!

Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    Welcome Jess, hope to see ya around the thread

That's cool bro, how long you been on the force?

How is the new job going D, hopefully you're liking what you're doing?

Happy weekend all, I'm working again...at least I'm off Saturday next weekend so I get half of it off lol
    It is very frustrating at times, but I will get past it. There are alot of hours involved in it for sure, and at the moment I need the extra money....apparently working two jobs the gov't seems to think that I made to much and paid them too little so now they are sticking me with a $755 bill

Originally Posted by scrammbles View Post
    Saying hey to everyone from the east coast!
    Where on the East Coast?

scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrammbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where on the East Coast?
    Nova Scotia. Cape Breton to be exact

my new workout kicked my butt yesterday, feeling it on my upper body

how's everyone today?

Can't complain, had my rest day yesterday, looking forward to hoppin on the bench after work

Can't complain, had my rest day yesterday, looking forward to hoppin on the bench after work
    And how much weight are we aiming for today?

leg day for me today

bench was yesterday and started doing the Macenko workout, it really hits hard

Chest and tripceps for me.
    I'll have to check out that workout sometime when I acutally build some strength

Chest and tripceps for me.
    I'll have to check out that workout sometime when I acutally build some strength
    Macenko is actually a workout made to build strength, when you follow it, it should add 20-25lbs to your 1RM benchpress

http://www.bigcat844.com/bench-workout.html

people have good success with it so I am giving it a try, if all goes well, it should bring me close to my 315 I want before end of the year

Page 140 of 193 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast